It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Rampant hyper-inflation resulting in the breakdown of economic and logistical systems, leading to a worldwide famine and major disruption to public services. Once peoples children are starving, any and all control measures on the general populace with the literal carrot on a stick will be readily accepted.

Ask any inmate if he would trade his cell and 3 square meals a day for complete personal survival in the wilderness, without any government systems of sustenance and support in place.

Most people i know couldn't make a fire, hunt an animal, cook it, build a shelter, administer first aid or survive on their own for more than a month.

In short, accept complete control over your life with the mechanisms of digital control, monitoring, CBDC's, rations, social credit, surveillance and limited freedom, or die in the woods.

You lost me at inflation, It's manufactured. I understand your point, what will you do? I can't relate to inmate... sorry.

Maybe I should aks somebody else what " it's going to be biblical" means? Fight or flight.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Rampant hyper-inflation resulting in the breakdown of economic and logistical systems, leading to a worldwide famine and major disruption to public services. Once peoples children are starving, any and all control measures on the general populace with the literal carrot on a stick will be readily accepted.

Ask any inmate if he would trade his cell and 3 square meals a day for complete personal survival in the wilderness, without any government systems of sustenance and support in place.

Most people i know couldn't make a fire, hunt an animal, cook it, build a shelter, administer first aid or survive on their own for more than a month.

In short, accept complete control over your life with the mechanisms of digital control, monitoring, CBDC's, rations, social credit, surveillance and limited freedom, or die in the woods.

This deserved another reply.

That's worst case scenario...almost.

Are you worried about that stuff happening? It won't, just saying and peace to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That's how i see the world in the next 10 years.

If you don't know how to hunt, build shelter, administer basic medical care or survive in the wilderness then your only option is to accept the alternative scenario i've offered in the form of a digital control grid.

I think by biblical, the analogy is designed to reflect the wholesale changes to everyday life people must make in order to survive. You either do it by yourself or hand over all personal autonomy to those in control.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It's already happening i'm afraid, the wheels are in motion. Just some people are blinded to the truth and placated by meaningless diversions.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That's how i see the world in the next 10 years.

If you don't know how to hunt, build shelter, administer basic medical care or survive in the wilderness then your only option is to accept the alternative scenario i've offered in the form of a digital control grid.

I think by biblical, the analogy is designed to reflect the wholesale changes to everyday life people must make in order to survive. You either do it by yourself or hand over all personal autonomy to those in control.

But that's how you see it, I don't see it that way. One of us is right. Seems you're falling for the fearmongering diversions.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's already happening i'm afraid, the wheels are in motion. Just some people are blinded to the truth and placated by meaningless diversions.

This is my favourite, If I was willing to show you the truth would you choose to see it? STAY strong.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You're entitled to think what you like.

Covid was all the evidence i needed in order to prepare for a self sustaining existence.

To say i follow any kind of mainstream narrative is a poor reflection on my character. My posting history suggests otherwise.

I bought my first bitcoin for $600, either precognitive ability or blind luck? I need to tell myself its the former.

edit on 28/8/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You're entitled to think what you like.

Covid was all the evidence i needed in order to prepare for a self sustaining existence.

To say i follow any kind of mainstream narrative is a poor reflection on my character. My posting history suggests otherwise.

The fact you believe in Covid suggests otherwise. Peace to you we are done.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'd certainly cast my eyes over any and all research you can offer and try to maintain a balanced opinion on the subject. By no means do i consider myself clairvoyant, i simply see patterns and consider them, then work toward the best possible outcome for my children.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I believe in the pandemic response, that it effected lives and was used by Governments and industry to test the willingness of the populace to be controlled. Somewhat of a precursor to the future they envisage for the slave class.

Personally i didn't mask, stop working or take any vaccines. I was a critic of the Covid narrative from day 1. The same applies to my children.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'd certainly cast my eyes over any and all research you can offer and try to maintain a balanced opinion on the subject. By no means do i consider myself clairvoyant, i simply see patterns and consider them, then work toward the best possible outcome for my children.

So what is it research or "real time"? The latter is far more convincing. I know you're not Clairvoyant, trust me I know. We're together looking out for the Children. I don't want to derail this amazing Q thread anymore. Peace Brother, we just connected, everything is connected. It's about to get more interesting than it has been. Peace and love.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

We can live in hope. Stay safe.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E

There is documented behavioral change/modification in certain parasitic worm infestations

Pivots to Covid: what was demonized? Ivermectin. Now ppl relate it to horse paste.
What was ivermectin fantastic at treating? Parasites

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

From your linked Daily Mail article on the UK NATS airtraffic control issue:

Speaking from Jersey Airport while waiting to fly to London, she said: 'Now they have enough data for four hours for controllers to work normally. After that point, they have to go manual which means that they work at a much slower rate so they can handle far less aircraft.

'So it looks like there's been what they would call a zero rate put on, where it means that no aircraft can take off inbound to the UK or probably outbound. It would generally be them trying to land things that were already in the air.

In Q post language this sounds like a SHUTDOWN (8 posts) to me. Particular references:
#425 Define Shutdown. Was ATL shutdown? Will NK be shutdown?
ATL = Air Traffic Liability = Alternate Time Line

edit on 28-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Grazie!

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Yes, I agree on the Moon cycles relevance of the [30] and [0:28] but 2 builds from me:

1) If, as rumoured, the Moon is a manufactured object, or put in place by aliens or Annunaki, then why would we want to return to a calendar based on something that manipulated the original natural cosmos?

2) Re [0:28) I had the thought to think of it as a FRACTION... these examples give odd recurring decimals:

28/100 = 3.571428571428571428571428571428..... recurring ad infinitum,

28/60 = 0.46666666666666666666666666666666... recurring ad infinitum,

28/360 (0) = 0.0777777777777777777777777777... recurring ad infinitum!

This has been with me the past few days. I was obsessed with numbers too for a bit. 28/100 is so interesting as it fits with vortex math (369) and we know Mathematician John Dee signed his papers 007. Do the reciprocals of these numbers have any meaning. Also that 100/28 was interesting to me when you think of Dirty Harry and his 357 Magnum. "Make My Day"

360/28 = 12.857142857142....

60/28 = 2.142857142857....

28/100 = 0.28 or 7/25 = 0.28

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think everyone would want to get briefed on this...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Have either of you heard that people in Hawaii reported hearing "trumpets in the sky"?

Hmmm…

I wonder what the effect of a DEW laser would be on the atmosphere. Presumably it would super-heat some of the air it passes through.
Increased heat creates increased vibration which causes sound…

Not unlike the concept of thunder:

“Thunder is caused by lightning, which is essentially a stream of electrons flowing between or within clouds, or between a cloud and the ground. The air surrounding the electron stream is heated to as hot as 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit... As the superheated air cools, it produces a resonating tube of partial vacuum surrounding the lightning's path. The nearby air rapidly expands and contracts. This causes the column to vibrate like a tubular drum…”

Source: a simple Bing search on “What causes thunder.”

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Friends of Jeffrey Epstein have given more than $100,000 to Vivek Ramaswamy's 2024 run even as he demands full transparency of disgraced financier's clients

Close friends of the late pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein are major donors to an outside group supporting Vivek Ramaswamy's presidential run and to his 2024 campaign.

Official filings show that billionaire Glenn Dubin gave $100,000 in March to American Exceptionalism, a super PAC which is supporting the biotech entrepreneur and presidential hopeful.

Dubin and his wife, former Miss Sweden Eva Andersson-Dubin who gave evidence in support of Epstein's accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, also gave a total of $13,200 (the maximum allowed) to Ramaswamy's campaign.

'I'll release the full Epstein client list without apology,' he tweeted in May.

'The administrative-police state should stop protecting its chief sponsors while weaponizing itself against its opponents. The first step to fix corruption is to see it.'

But his campaign on Monday batted away questions about whether it was appropriate to accept donations from the Dubins.

'Vivek has no knowledge of this, just as he doesn't know of any of the one-off accusations against any of his 100,000-plus individual donors to the campaign, let alone those who donate to outside efforts that Vivek isn't involved with,' said spokeswoman Tricia McLaughlin.

The Dubins were close friends of Epstein. Andersson-Dubin dated him for years before marrying her husband in 1994, and the couple remained in contact with him even after he was convicted of procuring a child for prostitution in 2008.

www.google.com...

Ramaswamy Is unlikely to win. So there is no risk of him actually doing anything... except act as a spoiler, taking some votes away from Trump.

Trump is what they fear.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I came across something very disturbing yesterday. They must be getting desperate.
I was at a pharmacy and they were giving flu jabs for young children. Then something odd happened. They gave the children $5. Since when do we pay children to take a jab?
I looked into it more.
There are 7 major pharmacies doing this. King Soopers, CVS, Walgreens, Albertsons, Winn Dixie, Safeway, and Giant Eagle.

Pharmacy Incentives to get the flu jab

I am amazed that parents are not questioning this. If it is so safe and effective then why the need to pay? And why $5?

Now we are going to have a situation where children will want the jabs. Up next the Covid ones.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join