It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Yes, I agree on the Moon cycles relevance of the [30] and [0:28] but 2 builds from me:

1) If, as rumoured, the Moon is a manufactured object, or put in place by aliens or Annunaki, then why would we want to return to a calendar based on something that manipulated the original natural cosmos?

2) Re [0:28) I had the thought to think of it as a FRACTION... these examples give odd recurring decimals:

28/100 = 3.571428571428571428571428571428..... recurring ad infinitum,

28/60 = 0.46666666666666666666666666666666... recurring ad infinitum,

28/360 (0) = 0.0777777777777777777777777777... recurring ad infinitum!

edit on 26-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey MT, your "STAND & DELIVER" profile brought this to mind:

Lyrics

[Intro]
Stand and deliver!

[Verse 1: Adam Ant]
I'm the dandy highwayman who you're too scared to mention
I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention
The devil take your stereo and your record collection
The way you look, you'll qualify for next year's old age pension

[Chorus]
Stand and deliver
Your money or your life
Try to use a mirror
Not a bullet or a knife

[Verse 2]
I'm the dandy highwayman so sick of easy fashion
The clumsy boots, peekaboo roots that people think so dashing
So what's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?
It's kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake he's making

[Chorus]
Stand and deliver
Your money or your life
Try to use a mirror
Not a bullet or a knife

edit on 26-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Perhaps they're preparing us for the Chinese and/or Muslim 'alien invasion'.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I no longer watch cable news, it's been a while. I do keep on eye on all the Q thread contributions, hats off!
I chime in to some of the yahoo's threads but I've seen enough, when and where is the end game battle?
This cannot continue for long, it is truly bizzaro world.
I read the craziest shiit everyday, hard to believe, they are normalizing crazy.

edit on 26-8-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It is not an invasion when they come in by invitation.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
News in my personal sphere seem to be signalling some significant shift in events:

1) My 86 yr old uncle has fallen, torn his ear, fractured his hip and has a minor brain bleed. He goes in for a replacement to the ball of his hip today, Sunday. Any general anaesthetic operation for an 86 yr old is obviously high risk so praying all goes ok - especially because Ma and her twin seem to get synchronised injuries... She's worried but resigned to whatever fate determines,

2) An old family friend has died; he was once detailed in an english newspaper as the most inconsequential member of the UK House of Lords because he spent his time on flower arranging and Antique dealing but took the money for minimum attendance allowance in his role as a Lord. For decades we all thought him to be gay because he was so camp but this was not the case - however he did not have any kids and the title dies with him. My ma's beloved deceased parrot belonged to this Lord but was never picked up after being left with her for one of his holidays,

3) The daughter of one of the family's oldest friends has had a major heart attack whilst driving with her young child on board... She was only 36! It's unclear whether she survived and I'm awaiting more info. Her father was an apprentice to my dad before becoming a ruthless multi-millionaire who would shaft even his closest friends... My aforementioned uncle worked for him for a decade and had to go bankrupt when it turned out the guy had never paid in his tax and national insurance. However the daughter was, by all accounts, one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Odd how destiny and karma works!

edit on 27-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
My thoughts are with you and your Uncle for a succesful outcome to his op, Rel
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Have you read the new book "The Indictment" by Frank Gaffney with Dede Laugesen?

It builds a case about prosecuting the CCP for Crimes against America, China and the world.

Chapter 3 explains the elites involvement with China and why they would cooperate in building a city.

Chapter 3-The CCP Has Captured America's Elite and is Using them to Take Us Down Page 17

"If you were Xi Jinping and you wanted to take down the United States, you wanted to take down- and I mean, take down physically, not just dominate economically- but if you wanted to take down this country, would you spend billions of dollars on a trade war that would hurt your own economy and set your people against you, your own elites against you? Would you want to prematurely, because there will come a time when they do this. Or would you rather spend a few billion dollars buying up American elites?"

"One of the appeals of 'elite capture' to the CCP is its sheer cost effectiveness."

Page 18 "So very deliberately, very methodically, in a very, very organized fashion, the CCP pursues capturing , getting their hooks into [and] controlling the elite of target countries...They're not just looking to be your friend or anything that just might be painted in some sort of neutral fashion. They want to control, manipulate and direct the elite in the U.S. for the purposes of having them pursue policies that are beneficial to the CCP...It appears on a massive scale."

Driving the point home... "The American elite are so corrupt now that the ethics of the elites and the CCP have intersected. What is primarily important to them is their own interests. And the CCP appreciates that. They've built up this enormous internal lobby, so that in order to defend its own interests, [the American elite] will by definition have to protect the CCP. That's really the issue at stake here. It's not how we break them off from the CCP. Rather it's how we decouple our constitutional republic from that ruling class." Page 21.

This book is a real eye opener.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

The CCP and the Western deepstate want the same political ideology. Control and power. They have common intrest and over the years aligned.
ps
Preisident xi is a white hat..

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I was hoping to take a breather yesterday and happened upon Oprah's O Quarterly magazine Volume 3/ Number 2, 2023.
Live Your Best Life.

This is going to link up to the Maui fires. Actually I'm rather horrified about how out there all the comms are. This magazine was from the spring. First off this is her 100th book review. Where have we heard this before. Disease X.

100 Days Mission to end pandemics CEPI approved

Aside from all the products with blue stripes [DEW] FF in gold on a woman's jacket [Fancy Feast] 55 million of Oprah Edition copies have been sold in the first 15 years of the book Club.
Then there is the square with a diagonal line 10 memories in top right, 82 novels lower left.

11 authors picked more than once.
4 books made it into movies.

A couple of stand out phrases that are just dropped in like "Dangerous ideas come to life and spread like sparks on dry twigs."

I was very interested in the books she highlighted.

1."Pieces of Blue" by Holy Goldberg Sloan.
This is about a woman with 3 children whose husband passed suddenly and she ends up buying a run down motel on a "stretch of pristine Hawaiian coast."

2. The Guest which has a very bright green jacket.

3. The Only One Left by Riley Sager.
Hope who just happens to be 17 hung her sister.

4. Night OWLS by Curtis Sittenfeld.
Apparently it takes a pandemic to bring her around. It's like winning the lottery.

5. Hestin Strikes by Christine GRILLS
An 80 year old friend and America torn by civil war. Here's something very, very odd.

"As she learns, UN peacekeepers know how to party."

As they say- It's the vibe.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: nugget1

It is not an invasion when they come in by invitation.

Cheers

I didn't invite them; did you?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
BattleStationReady!

edit on 27-8-2023 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 27 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix code

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

The next full moon just happens to be a blue moon.
Blue Moon

That will be on August 30th. There are positive and negative associations.
We have the blue connection to the DEW. Oprah's Magazine O [moon shape] has all the products in blue and white
Coincidence?
Oprah Winfrey Queen of Maui

Blue Meaning and symbolism

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks angelchemuel!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

What's a day without Pfizer?

Since I'm having some technical difficulties linking people can check out Warren Buffett's holdings in Big Pharma. He seems to not want Pfizer shares anymore. I wonder why?

From the Motley Fool - Do Warren Buffett's Recent Moves Spell Doom for this group.

Key takeaway-"Berkshire Hathaway has fully exited most of its positions in pharma stocks."
"So when the Oracle of Omaha sells a specific group of stocks across the board it raises eyebrows."

Checking Pfizer's stock price. It closed at $36.15 but after hours there was an institutional sale that was processed for around $33.50.
Moderna also had an unusual dip around 4 P.M.

Pfizer - headaches. We have Brook Jackson, the whistleblower currently in court and now this.
According to Bloomberg Pfizer Fights claim Fired Executive who raised Graft Concerns.
It seems this fired employee had some worries about the payments of tens of millions of dollars to Chinese government officials.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

MT, I've just found something and I'm wondering if it explains the PI in your profile?

Post #2308... think Aug 23rd, middle day of BRICS summit

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.316 📁
Oct 1 2018 17:09:41 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Q+

a) Note the Q+ = POTUS45 signature,
b) The url is Reagan's PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH video:

For 2 seconds, the video shows TAJ MAHAL (Illumined tomb)...
... those 2 seconds are:
3:13 (per cranky relates to finance)
3:14 = PI

Incidentally, the TAJ MAHAL complex is 17 hectares , which equates to 42.0 acres ("the answer to life, the universe and everything" Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy)! It was built by Shah Jahan in 1631 in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, who died on 17 June that year, while giving birth to their 14th child. The base structure is a large multi-chambered cube with chamfered corners forming an unequal eight-sided structure that is approximately 55 metres (180 ft) on each of the four long sides. I guess this could be seen as the white polarity point to the KAABA black cube in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Now it gets interesting... Remember Trump and Melania visiting the Taj Mahal?

Notice anything odd in the picture? Do you see that the RED flowers have all been added to the scene because they are in pots compared to the rest in beds? Why? Because it completes the set of BRICS colors! Perhaps think Pots of money and sharing out the PIe?

How about Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner visiting the Raj Mahal?

Note how they each have 1 hand on each other; and each has 5by5 hands on them?

Consider how Jared's work on the Abrahamic accords may have been cover for planning the entrance of Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the UAE and Ethiopia into BRICS?

BONUS ROUND: Trump Taj Mahal Closes Less than Four Weeks Before Election

In conclusion, we have "Peace through strength" linking BRICS, a monument to LOVE, and PI - giving everyone a fair share of the American Pie (USD reserve currency)?

edit on 27-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I read yesterday soz no link that Oprah was buying up land out there too now.. Funny how it all links...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Note how they each have 1 hand on each other; and each has 5by5 hands on them?

Funny there hands look strange to me. Over sized and distorted some.. Mb its just me..

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join