It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think the PREPARATION of the plan started MANY years ago.
It is a question of whether the 8 years start from the election of Trump or from the first drop of Q.
Or maybe it's just misinformation (I doubt it)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Thankyou for solving these puzzles and keeping us up to date on where we are inside the "Great Awakening".

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Q drop date is July 2019

note the past 2 years
July 2017
note the next 6 years
July 2025
I read it like this...

The shape of Q on Kennedy's grave makes me think that the Plan has much older origins.

edit on 26-8-2023 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Rel
what do you think
the odds that mr pool predicted the exact numbers of the arrest warrant
are greater than those of winning the lottery ? 🎯

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Diana Spencer's memorial:

Just saying.

There is a rumor that back in the early 1990s, Trump, JFK JR< And Diana Spencer met up in New York for some clandestine purpose. Some say JFK JR had secretly married Diana Spencer, But I say it was about something else.

All three have a linked heritage, all three were in positions of influence, but weirdly after that meeting two of the three "die" in very odd circumstances whish people on the scene stated that the bodies were either not possibly them, or that the person was still alive when they were taken away.

I will point out that JFK JR and Diana Spencer have both been discussed as being alive still, and the other guy (Trump) is somehow being piled on by the Deep State. Weird that the two people at that meeting that "died" also have similar memorials.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If you know...😉

edit on 26-8-2023 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hey Rel > I'm wondering the relevance of the [30] and [0:28]... I think it may be to do with months vs. lunar cycles? The next full moon is on Aug 31st.

With natural time, 13 moons of 28 days plus DOOT ( recalibration day/kin ) = 365, known as the perfect measure is 28, even though the 13 moons are 27.? to 29.? days long.

In vegisimil 20 count, makes 28 = 8, infinity. oh n 30 = 10
edit on 26-8-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: lookin 4 thy eye

Been watching natural time leaking, eggysample 12 moon calendar demise number wise and 13 moon etc leaking back into human consciousness.

There was a recent post showing calendar numbers flowing into next year and when felt into, gave walking steps to or into n unto an adopting future wise, natural time, it's vibrations etc flow plus also the obvious synchronicity enhancment now flowing WW, moreso.
edit on 26-8-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: 216 next after 215 = 6X6X6 storm arriVVed

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

With natural time, 13 moons of 28 days plus DOOT ( recalibration day/kin ) = 365

We should open a discussion about this

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So many facets, once now , once one has won their now, their natural time measured itm ( inn the Mument ), their bee-ing, the world wide buzz acknowledged, one ripples that this, maybee the greatest crystal wai-Water needs meditation upon ?.

edit on 26-8-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: As now meditated upon ( Dr Emoto ) wall - llaw

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Massive emergency alert test will sound alarms on every US phone, TV and radio in October

This is a test. This is only a test. But it's going to be one very big test.

On Wednesday, October 4 at 2:20 pm ET, every TV, radio and cell phone in the United States will blare out the distinctive, jarring electronic warning tone of an emergency alert, accompanied by a notice along these lines:

“This is a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System, issued by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, covering the United States from 14:20 to 14:50 hours ET. This is only a test. No action is required by the public."

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes
Symbolism

Global warming oops
way back
Never A Straight Answer.
planet 10

In our Universe, there are billions of galaxies. Each galaxy has billions of stars, each star being a sun, and each star has several planets which orbit the Sun. Most stars are binary stars which means it is a two-star system where they orbit one another. NIBIRU, Planet X, or Planet 7X is the 10th planet of our solar system. Our solar system has a binary star, and NIBIRU is part of the other star system, our sister star. Our sister star system orbits our star system approximately every 360 years. When NIBIRU returns roughly every 360 years, NIBIRU affects the gravitational orbits of all our planets in our solar system and affects the weather patterns in all the worlds. NIBIRU is also a karmic cleansing process of removing the negative energies of souls who have not spiritually evolved into the 5th Dimension spirituality consciousness, a requirement for the Golden Age.

5th dimensional planets are not visible to those stuck in the 3rd

We will tell you what The Golden Ones have shared with me. Death is a process in preventing a developing soul from acquiring too much negative karma within their current carnation, and death is a natural process that the soul induces within their own body as their thoughts and feelings cause disease and eventually death. Death is also used to allow a soul to change wisdom learning lessons by switching genders, nationalities, religions, and cultural experiences. Physical death was a means to limit negative karma in a developing spiritual soul that has not learned to align its thoughts and feelings as a Co-Creator God being. When you align your thoughts and feelings according to Universal Laws and Principles of harmony, balance, order, and unity for the good of ALL, there is no longer a need to experience physical death. We have been in the beginning years of the Golden Age, where death is no longer necessary for particular souls

Do we have the gold?

edit on 2023/8/26 by CrazyFox because: you have 111 minutes remaining to edit this post

edit on 2023/8/26 by CrazyFox because: Jesse

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

The HARVEST [crop] has been prepared
and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o'clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
edited

A Higher Loyalty is, of course, the book by James Comey, the former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Perhaps “Hunters become the Hunted” should be interpreted in this context. It seems there has been a lot of speculation that it referred to Joe’s son Hunter, but maybe not.

The Bureau is supposed to be a law enforcement agency. Their job is to hunt criminals. But the reference to Comey, and treason and sedition, suggests that perhaps bad acters within the Bureau are the hunters (plural) that will become hunted.

I don’t recall this being mentioned explicitly about “Hunters become the Hunted.” Hopefully it’s not too banal.
edit on 8/26/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Book laundering runs deep.
The buck & quarter store means 25% inflation
FTR

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Agreed Dunc!

What is significant about it, for me, is that it PUBLICLY pulls together 3 different strands of communication/participation and reveals them to be connected:

1) President Trump,

2) White Hats Military Alliance and the Law of War manual; 11.3 + "The only way is the military",

3) The change to Quantum Financial System + Starlink Internet + Asset backed; (COMEX)589 + XRP, XLM, XDC, Ripple Riddlers etc. 589 has multiple meanings tho and one is supposed to be an event that triggers change = The Trump mug shot?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I've posted previously in the thread that there is also a Q marker in the garden of Althorp House and Diana is supposedly buried in a memorial on an island on the estate. The estate is the home of her brother Earl Spencer!

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join