It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

i see Insley has arrived. feigning sympathy for anyone that can stomach it.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What you are bringing up is very important. Having spent so much time on Bill Gates and how he operates you are over target. Using an example- the vaccines.
He creates the disease- which causes a demand for action- and then he provides the solution- always a jab. But he develops the solution in advance.

In the case of climate change. It always starts off sounding like a good idea.

Gates Breakthrough Energy Ventures Launches Fund 111.

Once again right before the launch of the plandemic 2019. Quite the cast of characters around this from Gates to George Soros.
But he was already planning in 2016.
Bill Gates Deleted Tweets

The one of interest was posted December 12, 2016. Looking through these you can see where his mindset is at.

Bill Gates Investment in Secretive Energy Start -up

You realize this investment makes no sense, along with his other solar ones because he is intent on dimming the sun. If we all end up relying on solar and he successfully gets his way people will not have enough electricity to do anything. We won't be able to manufacture, not able to drive, and will not have any meat except Gates approved lab meat and GMO crops. He just buys government officials off.

Heliogen - mirrors that pinpoint the sun rays and generate heat up to 1000F- it's probably just me but could this be turned into a weapon? At this point I keep all options on the table.

Texas Lindsay- Who wants me to drop X- files on Bill Gates?

I wonder if Musk changed Twitter to X to point out the tv series "The X-Files". Some very eerie parallels to what we are going through from a number of the shows.

"Fire" was aired December 17,1993. [17, 10, 11]
Fires X-Files
Inversion. Targeting the poor rather than the wealthy and powerful.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

i see Insley has arrived. feigning sympathy for anyone that can stomach it.

Hopefully he didn't bring another basket full of diseased apples. If it weren't for mail-in voting he'd have been gone long ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: socialmediaclown

One would think that after the disaster of Bud Light featuring Dylan Mulvaney it couldn't possibly get worse.

Bill Gates Buys Bud Light Stock

Maybe he is trying to compete with Dylan Mulvaney. Being the narcissist that he is, he probably is under the delusion that with his mere presence around Bud Light that will revive the stock price. It may for awhile but I would consider this the final kiss of death. Anyone who knows anything about Gates will flee.
Of course he would buy 1.703 K of shares because you know.

Billy's Other Beer Investments

Anheuser-Busch lost over $6 billion in stock value, so it makes sense BG would swoop in and buy low. Blackrock being the parent company, I think we should be following what they're doing in the coming months, along with where BG is spending his fortune.
Maybe the plan was to shore up the stocks in another area that was faltering? Maybe combing more companies under one umbrella?
I don't believe the destruction of brands that's been going on is accidental; it fits their agenda, but what's the ultimate goal?

Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street Corp pretty much have a monopoly on all corporations in the US now. It's not possible to damage them with boycotts anymore; they'll just shift the loss where needed. Tax purposes?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I would like to share something if that's ok. It will link to God Wins.

There's now been four attacks within my circle, 3 are direct family members.

This is not about me but I would like to tell a story, a true one.

When I was 2 years old, I drifted, walked infront of a car, I was removed from the front of the car and placed at the side of the car, I felt the wind/breeze of that car passing. To this day I don't know the identity of what did that. It could be good it could be bad.

Fast forward 20 years, my Daughter saw demons at the end of her bed. I saw that as they didn't get me so they went for her.

Fast forward another 20 years, my grandson. Just 3 weeks ago he was diagnosed with Pneumonia and also Empyema. He wasn't doing good at that point.

Now people as I will understand energy transfer, bit like when a Psychic does a reading then tired after. But different.

My Grandson is fine, he's back home today, but it took a lot of my energy to do that.

If they wanna dance I say lets dance, funny how they avoid me.

In the end God Wins.

edit on 20-8-2023 by Imbackbaby because: yep

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whilst trying to complete my collection of Q post screenshot jpegs, I came across a puzzle in #3551 that I don't think has been solved yet... to do with a KEY.

I've had a first stab at find associated posts to build the key but don't have the time to spend more on it... Anyone wana have a go?

Bigger

P.s. Am upto 3700 out of 4966 screenshots now. When complete I'll post as a dropbox link.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Question about the Friday/Saturday EBS.

Could this have been about the Hilary Storm hitting the west coast of the Americas?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Whilst trying to complete my collection of Q post screenshot jpegs, I came across a puzzle in #3551 that I don't think has been solved yet... to do with a KEY.

I've had a first stab at find associated posts to build the key but don't have the time to spend more on it... Anyone wana have a go?

Bigger

P.s. Am upto 3700 out of 4966 screenshots now. When complete I'll post as a dropbox link.

I and others will get back to you. Keep doing the good thing REL.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I sent you a PM.

After looking at the posts, I wonder if dates are needed to cross reference these.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I sent you a PM.

After looking at the posts, I wonder if dates are needed to cross reference these.

Why be Human when it's spiritual?

EDIT

You think humans like you are slowing things down? Be yourself, your true self.
edit on 20-8-2023 by Imbackbaby because: yep again

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Remember when it was said that if you act crazy you would fly under their radar?

CIA, FBI, DHS etc etc have been monitoring these threads for a long time. Combined they have an IQ of around 10. Shame they let people like me fly under the radar, I'm pretty sure my IQ is around 20 times theirs combined.

So what these agencies got right now? Nothing.... CHECK MATE.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Would you like to explain this?

If you believe that everything is spiritual, then why bother posting since none of this matters. If you wish to push people to be "themselves", without explaining exactly what you mean by this, then you provide a disservice to everyone reading the thread.

Many people seem to think that a caged bird dreams of being free, but in reality, that bird only thinks about when the food and water will be changed. We really should rethink this paradigm.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If you believe that everything is spiritual, then why bother posting since none of this matters. If you wish to push people to be "themselves", without explaining exactly what you mean by this, then you provide a disservice to everyone reading the thread.

Many people seem to think that a caged bird dreams of being free, but in reality, that bird only thinks about when the food and water will be changed. We really should rethink this paradigm.

I can't explain spirituality if you don't know it. I have tried to show you however. I shouldn't have to push people (as you say) they should do it themselves right? Your theory on caged bird is wrong, mine used to come to me every time I called it.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Are you feeling ok? You've obviously never heard the term "free as a bird". They're older than you and me buddy.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

YAWN. Why don't you push yourself to be yourself. Shat man, come on.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

(post by Imbackbaby removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm with you, Guy. This Q thread can be....interesting.

Any more thoughts on 'Question about the Friday/Saturday EBS. Could this have been about the Hilary Storm hitting the west coast of the Americas?' ?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Anyways. This was an interesting misdirection.

Former New York Gov. David Paterson warned Sunday there might be a “revolt’’ by US cities against the federal government over the migrant crisis — and claimed “we probably need” such drastic action to wake up the clueless Biden administration.

“There does not seem to be any willingness or ability on the part of the federal government” to fix what has become an ever-worsening issue, Paterson told John Catsimatidis on WABC 770AM radio’s “Cat’s Roundtable.”

“The federal government just decided they are sending the people in, and we should just be happy. I don’t know what it is that they expect. They sent really no money,” said Paterson, who is a Democrat like Biden.

“It could in some ways backfire when other cities have the same problem as New York City,” he said of the White House’s stance. “There might be a kind of city versus country revolt — which we probably need at this point.

It reads like they are already trying to cover up the starting reasons if a new Civil War starts out. We have drug wars taking place in the country where really fighting in the streets has occurred, as well as major attacks on both cities and public support buildings (ie Hospitals). Yet we are suppose to believe that if a Civil War happens it will be over migrants.

Reminds me of what was stated in Q-3608

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7358338 📁
Nov 20 2019 13:18:53 (EST)
All assets [F + D] being deployed.
[Some] who once supported POTUS [sleepers] have/will turn [puppets & puppet masters].
Control of narrative = control of public opinion
Control of public opinion = power
EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE.
OLD GUARD POWER STRUCTURE BEING DESTROYED.
WASHINGTON CIVIL WAR [CONTROL THE NARRATIVE].
PREV EXPOSURE OF TRUTH.
[SELF PRESERVATION]
FIGHTING FOR SURVIVAL.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

I think the water is just sitting in the pot, and the heat isn't even on, though the reports of it boiling seem to be coming out. Nonsense

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wow! That's pretty heavy; a Democrat basically starting the call for a revolt! I don't believe things happen by accident; they have a plan and this is their bait.

It's just going to empower the radicals on both sides, and the results won't be pretty...for the citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join