It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Germany and the Covid-19 plandemic compliments of Robert Kogan.

Changing focus- BioNTech.

Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
Focus.
Ascension.

Most of our focus has been on Pfizer but BioNTech is the real giant in the room.

Germany started funding the company in 2007. "Germany was heavily involved in subsidizing and promoting the company from the start."

BioNTech benefited from Go-Bio biotech funding initiative of the German Research Ministry

Germany is also a partner of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and BioNTech. They are an operating unit with a common goal.

Lots of moving parts around this.

Coincidently the PCR testing direction also originates from Germany.

Christian Drosten Wiki

Well this is an alarming wiki.

"From 2017-2019 Drosten was a member of the German Health Ministry International Advisory Board on global Health."
Another chess piece.

March 17, 2020 he was appointed to advisory panel on Covid-19 chaired by Ursula von der Lyon.
Moving right along he is now the Tech Advisory Board of the joint World Bank/WHO Pandemic fund.

The only way that this plandemic could be successful was to have this overly sensitive PCR test.

Germany also invested $100 million into WHO Hub for Pandemic Intelligence.

WHO Announcement of $100 million from Germany to establish Hub in Berlin

Why was the WHO so quick to adopt this PCR test?

Gates or Germany? who owns the WHO's Covid-19 Response From the meeting of Merkel at the Grand Challenges she did say they would support Tedros.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Have to get this off my chest

Narratives and seeing the Break in them - Sometimes You have to be Shown

Consider This ...

Is sea level rising?
Yes, sea level is rising at an increasing rate

Global sea level has been rising over the past century, and the rate has increased in recent decades. In 2014, global sea level was 2.6 inches 67 mm above the 1993 average—the highest annual average in the satellite record (1993-present). Sea level continues to rise at a rate of about one-eighth of an inch 3.2 mm per year.

Ok - Now Consider This .... regarding The Panama Canal Jam

Now to point out the Elephant in the room

The Panama Canal is said to be a victim of Drought - They need it to Rain (per the above vid)

Must be a glitch in the Matrix

Seems to me it would rise with the global sea increase and be deeper than ever ....

seems to me......

Some cities are confronting an even more urgent threat of flooding than one brought on by climate change. A new study of 99 cities around the world published in the journal Geophysical Research Letters, reveals some of the world’s major cities are sinking even faster than the sea levels around them are rising.

In a process called subsidence, land settles and compacts based on changes to materials below the earth’s surface. This subsidence has caused land in the vast majority of these cities to sink by several millimeters per year. Much of this is brought about by human activity such as groundwater pumping. As water flows out, the land compacts, and the structures built on top fall closer to sea level.

At least 33 cities are falling by more than one centimeter per year, five times the rate of sea-level rise, based on recent estimates of global sea-level rise.

As per usual, we only get half of the equation. Context should matter but agenda=crisis=solution=more $$$ for the elite.

[qz.com...]

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

While we have been focused on the Wuhan Institute of Virology there just happened to be another Wuhan lab.

Essen University Hospital runs a joint Germany- Chinese virology lab in Wuhan. This lab "is located on the same side of the Yangtze River as the initial cluster of Covid-19 cases."

Droston also had a connection to the Bat Woman.

When Germany's Professor of lockdown met Wuhan's Bat woman

No wonder no one wants to find the true origins of the leak. From dark to light- Germany.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We're on a slow march to Hell.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"Why in fact did Germany suddenly become the top contributor to the WHO with the start of the Covid-19 pandemic and why has it been by far the top contributor for the organizations Covid-19 response budget?"

I'm going to go with the money. BioNTech really had no revenue prior to the plandemic. When things got rolling BioNTech suddenly made $19 billion in 2021. That means taxes...lots of taxes paid to the German government and also the city of Mainz. A gift that keeps on giving. Quite a great rate of return on investment when BioNTech has to pay 1/3 of their profit in taxes.

Nuremberg-
These people are sick. "The main production facilities of BioNTech were at the center of the Nuremberg Trial. Behringwerke produced vaccines that were tested on concentration camp inmates."

BioNTech to acquire Behringwerke facility to Expand September 17, 2021.

NIH Library- Victims of unethical of unethical experiments and coerced research

#570 clip
Limit/remove funding of MIL.
Closure of US MIL installation WW [Germany 1st]

List of U.S. Army Installations Closed in Germany

One that stands out is #221- Wurzburg Hospital 2008.

# 928 and #929 clip
Risk of 'conspiracy' label the deeper we go.
TRUTH will SHOCK the WORLD.

Angela Merkel.

Germany has partnered with the Gates foundation to the tune of billions - not millions of euros

scroll to the bottom to read his tweets for more details.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We need to circle back to the name change of Owl Rock Capital. So its was 33 days between the name change to Blue Owl Capital Corporation and the start of the Maui fire.

As Biden Arrives In Maui

I listened to the interview from a pro Biden man. What are the chances that he brings up the fact that he has been there for 33 years?

2023 divided by 33= Bingo 666.
Symbolism will be their downfall

Biden is there and then makes this remark.
"You guys catch the boots out here? That's some hot ground man."

Comms? No one could be that tone deaf.

you guys catch the boots out here that's some hot ground man

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

War room- Biden already buying Covid-19 Equipment and Hiring Pandemic Safety Protocol Enforcers

Another link to 33.
"The VA also began a $3.3 million contract with Oddball Inc. for Advisory on adequate Covid-19 safety protocol.
This was announced August 14 [11].

We now have 3 connections to 33- 666

Oddball

As for Hologic that $1.5 million contract is to conclude May of 2024 [11].

They are prepping.

Scott Gottlieb is Back on the Planemic Train

It is absolutely absurd that here is Scott Gottlieb who is on the Pfizer board set to make millions on promoting this.
Has anyone in MSM heard of conflict of interest?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The person of the day- Mandy Cohen.

Mandy Cohen Q & A

Jikkyleaks would enjoy this blue cheese morsel.

Media Star Cohen is planning to set up a series "Check in with [Dr.] Cohen." Just in time for the next plandemic.

Her words "We know it takes a number of times for folks to hear a particular message before we understand it." Brainwashed much?

She seriously expects people to trust the CDC. You know what would be great? If some groups rented bill boards and put up the words in nice large print-

DO NOT COMPLY!

At some point this is criminal especially when this is a known risk-
Rand Paul Tweet

The only way to break this is to have students not attend.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
BRICS: Putin Says Fading US Dollar Is An ‘Irreversible Process

Now, speaking at the BRICS summit, Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed the US dollar’s fading as an “irreversible process.” Indeed, Reuters reported a recorded statement on the developing bloc. “The objective, irreversible process of de-dollarization of our economic ties is gaining momentum,” Putin said in a statement made today.

According to Sputnik, for the first physical BRICS summit since the COVID-19 outbreak, the host South Africa has invited 67 heads of state or governments and 20 heads of international organizations, including the Secretary General of the UN.

watcher.guru...

Russian Central Bank: Digital Rubles Will Be Classified as ‘Highly Valuable Liquid Assets’

The Russian Central Bank says it plans to begin classifying the digital ruble, the nation’s CBDC, as a “high-quality liquid asset” (HQLA), and will likely eventually oblige banks in the country to follow suit.

Central banks typically classify assets such as fiat cash, central bank reserves, and government bonds issued by nations with high credit ratings as “high-quality liquid assets (HQLAs).”

The bank has given financial players until September 23 to submit comments on its revised guidelines.

But if they are accepted as-is, commercial banks will be obliged to abide by these methodologies beginning October 1, 2024.

cryptonews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Cheers for the added value feedback T2.

Aside: I've finally finished screen shotting all 4966 posts... Quite funny, I had to do a 24hr shift to try to complete it by 6pm today as I thought we might get EBS and lose connectivity... "six o'clock can be dangerous" etc.

Not sure how to circulate it as I'd need to delete 2 Tb of data on my dropbox to get back down to the "free" level to use that.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Mercury retrograde 2023: Prepare for orderly chaos as the planet starts its backward spin

What exactly happens when Mercury retrogrades? Mercury’s orbit around the Sun is just 88 days as opposed to the Earth’s 365 days. Hence, this powerful planet is speeding ahead of us. But during Earth’s orbit, there comes a phase where both planets are positioned parallel to each other. That’s when Mercury appears to be moving backwards, which is just an optical illusion from the Earth’s vantage point. Astrologically, this apparent retrograde motion carries a lot of significance, especially on the zodiac in which it moves backwards

Mercury will retrograde from 23 August to 15 September. This phenomenon is set to begin at 1.29 pm IST and end by 1.51 am IST. The pre-retrograde shadow began on 3 August and the post-retrograde effects will be felt until 30 September.

When the retrograde ends, the zodiacs might feel the tremors of Scorpio’s foreboding, intense and dark energy. It is predicted that an uncomfortable truth would be revealed which could shock but liberate them.

edit on 2023/8/22 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Re CBS "Former President Biden"... a viewpoint:

I think it was Jack Straw on twitter who said around that time that the MSM have been told they now have to tell the truth or WILL be charged by the military.

Are they revealing that POTUS45 is already back as President and hence Biden is "former"?

Another thought I had... is the expectation setting, of Michelle Obama being the new batter, a diversion? Are they engineering Oprah Winfrey to take that slot... just as she is embroiled in Maui debacle?

Ps I AM reading your posts... just don't have the time to reply too many.

edit on 22-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if Newsom has already spent the money he WONT be getting in Emergency funding?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Much hinting by many of something special about Hawaii - especially about it's ENERGY... So I decided to check out the topography in gewg maps and found a coupla anomalies:

Note the area obscured in dark blue!

zoom in:

See the 3 "arches" on the southern edge of the obscured area?

zoom in further:

They look old rather than regular edge modern tunnels?

1) Reminds me of Admiralty Arch... as well as the myriad churches and temples with 3 door arches,

2) The arches look relatively shallow in the ocean - so may have been at sea level X thousand years ago - and leading under a large flat plateau?

3) Is Hawaii central in the "Ring of Fire"?

4) Mr Pool posted pictures of 3 arches; which people walked into:

Could easily be interpreted as 3 arches underwater leading to fire... to Inner Earth perhaps?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Random and img file

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Hi Ektar,

I'm getting following error type on all 3 of your linked vids:

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: TuNYLQnEdK5DeRe6)
Learn More

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Covid vaccine stocks jump as new variants emerge ahead of fall shot rollout

Covid vaccine makers' shares rose Monday as new variants of the virus emerge in the U.S. ahead of the rollout of updated shots this fall.

Shares of Novavax closed more than 13% higher. Moderna's stock closed more than 9% higher. Shares of BioNTech, which jointly develops Covid vaccines with Pfizer, closed more than 6% higher. Meanwhile, Pfizer's stock ended around 1% higher.

It's been a rocky few months for those stocks as sales of Covid shots and treatments plummet in the U.S.: Shares of all four companies are down more than 20% for the year. But Wall Street's enthusiasm for Covid vaccine makers is getting a fresh boost with the upcoming launch of brand-new shots this fall and the emergence of new variants of the virus.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The tectonic plate beneath the canal could be uplifting,

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Much hinting by many of something special about Hawaii - especially about it's ENERGY... So I decided to check out the topography in gewg maps and found a coupla anomalies:

Note the area obscured in dark blue!

zoom in:

See the 3 "arches" on the southern edge of the obscured area?

zoom in further:

They look old rather than regular edge modern tunnels?

1) Reminds me of Admiralty Arch... as well as the myriad churches and temples with 3 door arches,

2) The arches look relatively shallow in the ocean - so may have been at sea level X thousand years ago - and leading under a large flat plateau?

3) Is Hawaii central in the "Ring of Fire"?

4) Mr Pool posted pictures of 3 arches; which people walked into:

Could easily be interpreted as 3 arches underwater leading to fire... to Inner Earth perhaps?

I just finished James Churchward's book 'The Children of Mu' where he says he's searched ancient records telling the story of the first civilization on earth, which was a great land in the pacific ocean. Atlantis was a settlement/city that branched out from Mu, along with others and a great cataclysm destroyed all but a small segment of mankind.
There were great earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions which buried Mu....all but the Hawaiian Islands.

It was an interesting take on our origins and your post kind of went along with it; just thought I'd share.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
FUTURE PROVES PAST?

Note the timestamp, of 4:13, is a mirror of PI.

Will he be carving out America's slice of the BRICS PIE?

I think this links to #1027

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 33a3aa No.899433 📁
Apr 4 2018 20:45:45 (EST)
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

Also post #314

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60382 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:45:57 (EST)
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

The BREAK from the US Dollar as reserve currency?

Wasn't it rumored that the new capital would be in Austin, Texas?
edit on 23-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join