It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Might be just me, but Biden's jacket looks longer than 'normal' jackets. Take a look at when he stands on the podium.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: nugget1
That reads like a 'fire tsunami'..... is there such a thing?
Please keep us posted. This makes very sad and terrifying reading.
Rainbows
Jane

I don't know about 'fire tsunami' being a term (if not, it should be!) but I know they have 'fire tornados'. They're telling us fires can create their own weather if they reach a certain size; praying that doesn't happen.

Fortunately, a front from the north caused a southerly wind shift- and thankfully reduced speeds to 8-13 MPH. Unfortunately, that puts the evacuation center in Cheney in possible danger so those evacuees are being evacuated to Spokane. It's also bringing in heavy smoke from the Canadian wildfires; here we go again with hazardous air quality.

I missed the late night news; it was my birthday and I just couldn't watch anymore. It was hard enough not to cry through the 6 o'clock news. (I failed.)

There won't be any updates until after daylight this morning; not much happens at night to report on with air crew unable to fly. As per the early evening news, much of the town of Medical Lake hadn't been touched; fingers crossed that remains the case.

Might be just me, but Biden's jacket looks longer than 'normal' jackets. Take a look at when he stands on the podium.
Rainbows
Jane

I could be wrong, but I do believe there is a need to hide 'adult protective personal wear' products. I've noticed a distinct tell-tale sign in the past, and perhaps the WH handlers have been hearing that quite a few people are noticing?

edit on 600000044America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Great setup thanks
Rainbows
edit on 2023/8/19 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

proof

Unbelievable! The book of Revelation actually hints at the existence of hybrids who have infiltrated humanity for centuries, virtually undetected. Their end time goal: replace humanity and take over the world! Watch!

More vids in description.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My best half just did the math on the three major fires that erupted yesterday: there was just enough time to drive from one area to the next. You may be on to something....

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thank you for the update on the fires.
As to Biden's jacket.... it was my first thought too, to be honest.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I really appreciate your numbers and you are really onto something.

We need to keep track of Jeanne Marrazzo- Fauci's replacement and Mandy Cohen- Rochelle Wallensky's replacement.
I pulled up Marrazzo's old twitter account.

Jeanne Marrazzo historical twitter account

The profile picture is a very odd choice for a professional. Dog comms about money laundering through Ireland? Her shirt says Ireland and she is standing before a washer and dryer.
Ireland seems to be very important for some reason. Biden always talks about it, Hillary received that honorary doctorate there. Big Pharma also seems overly interested.

Scrolling down to August 8 [88] she does a CNN "scare mongering" interview about pregnant women in ICU who have refused the jab because they are selfish and are taking up beds, as in all the ICU beds.

Then scrolling to August 24th Apparently there are 10 pregnant women in hospitals ICU and 7 on ventilators. One can't make this stuff up.
This is Fauci's replacement. If anything happens, such as Disease X, this team has been trained to follow the same playbook or worse double down.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That fire sounds terrible. I pray everyone stays safe there. We have had some monster fires here over the last few years and it is just tragic to see all of the destruction.

Speaking of fires that one in Maui has more oddity again. Watch the water.

Water Withheld because of water equity?

This M. Kaleo Manuel is responsible for over 100 deaths, over 1000 missing and all that property destroyed because he was worried about water equity.
How convenient that he has now been, cough, reassigned to help the people.

We have an Obama connection. He was selected by the Obama Foundation in 2019 to be a thought leader. Obama is from Hawaii, just saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

We really need to keep track of what their messaging is. Last night Mandy Cohen was on enemedia.

Mandy Cohen Dealing With Distrust

She sounds and acts like a cheerleader, just what we need. What disturbs me is that she is perky, chipper all smile meanwhile not once does she address any of the suffering and deaths. It's all about just trust us.

Right near the start there is the clapperboard and just look at the numbers on it. 9:05:10:19 - it has the feelz of 911.

Alex Jones is worried.

Alex Jones- Plandemic 2.0 headed our way

The timing is perfect. We must not comply.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care you better sit down for this one.

Biden campaign reports blockbuster campaign contributions

$77 million- more than President Trump. This is election campaign fraud on a massive scale. There is no way 97% is from grass roots. I was in a bookstore yesterday and people were speaking openly about his corruption and that he had to go.
Any contributions he is receiving is from the weedroots.

James O'Keefe has been exposing the fraud going on right now where donations are being made on their behalf that they have no knowledge of. We can speculate where that money came from. Chyna for one comes to mind.

James O'Keefe Senior Citizen Scam

At this rate I can't imagine how much more he will have.

Meanwhile here is Hillary Clinton with our favorite news anchor Maddow.

Hillary Clinton Words

Clinton seems quite concerned about people's level of stupidity that they are going to social media for their news.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

More on the Maui fire.
Bigger Forces at Play

They raise some good points such as how did the windshields melt and how the elite homes were untouched. Scroll down to the comments.
The first one- tugboats with supplies were being turned away because they were not FEMA or Red Cross.

Celebrities Response

This is more than tone deaf.

What about the billionaire techs

Israel IZ Youtube

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Holy smokes Rel.
Today's deltas connect with islands and EO #13818

Aug 10 Deltas

EO #13818- Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse

The implications are staggering.
Bill Gates, through his Cascadia Investment Company apparently made an investment in a solar farm in Maui according to a blogger. Those fires haven't touched any of the elites properties.

The WSJ report that I linked -that the Hawaiian Electric Company had not made any significant investment in maintaining the power lines or upgrading because they were in pursuit of clean energy after the worst wildfires in 2019- the same year that this solar company approached the Maui government to be able to set up this farm.

The power will be delivered at $.08. This electricity would feed into the Maui electric grid- since the electrical power lines weren't being maintained maybe the grid wasn't either. Perhaps this resulted in an overload which caused the electrical outage that left the children at home instead of at school. This solar farm wasn't to be fully operational until October 27, 2023. Perhaps a test was conducted? Something seems really off here.

Enter Bill Gates.
When does this go beyond just a coincidence?
"AES DE was selected by the Hawaiian Electric Companies [HECO] for [3] of its [8] solar and storage projects.
8+3=11- Bill Gates Number.

Bill Gates also owns an unknown Hawaiian island.

I checked around and he is strangely quiet. He apparently loves it there so why hasn't he made any donations for the Maui people affected by the fire?
Where Does Bill Gates Live in Hawaii?

Company Break Ground on largest solar project in Maui

AES Home page

I haven't found any direct investment of Cascadia but it is notorious for being very opaque. A solar farm was also part of the Ohio train derailment.

Maui Residents fill Philanthropic gaps

Company Breaks Ground

Anyway something is really off here.
Smart Cities and Renewable Energy

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
More 90s rock crying out. I know it’s seems reaching but hey, we get some cool tunes to listen too.

Counting Crows Album title
August and Everything After
The song never made the album in 1993 but was released in 2019. They hand written lyrics are what appear as the album’s artwork. Foreshadowing

Well, I got my reservations And I got my seven-million dollar home
I got the number of some girl in North Dakota Who's always wide awake
So I never have to spend the night alone
I got this nasty little habit
Of peeking down the shirts of all the little girls
As they pass me by
And I know you wonder when it all catches up to me
And they finally bring me down
Do you think I'm gonna cry?

Well listen, I already got my disease
So get your F_ing filthy hands off of me
I hope you weren't expecting me to be crucified
The best that they can do
Is just to hang me from the nearest tree
It's midnight in San Francisco
And I'm waiting here for Jesus on my knees

In August and everything after I need somebody else to bleed for me In August and everything after I need somebody else to bleed for me

Song feels like a lament for the elite pedos.

And dog coms

I live in a dog town and it's a Dalmatian parade I change my spots over and over But they never seem to fade away

Seems like everything after this August will be some dramatic changes.

Final line of the song.
In August And Everything After Man Them Buffalo Aint Never Coming Home germatrix

And on the California Hurricane, Hilary (one L) thanks nugget.
We have this classic Tool song, Anema

Lyrics in video

Learn to Swim!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ripple’s Palau Partnership: Pioneering A Digital Future For Pacific Economies

On August 18th, Ripple announced an intriguing partnership with The Republic of Palau. This collaboration aims to launch a pilot program for a USD-backed Stablecoin on the XRP Ledger.
This move represents a significant stride in the direction of investigating the possible advantages of blockchain technology and digital currencies for both Palauan citizens and merchants.

The strategic alliance between Ripple and Palau aims to introduce a cutting-edge financial solution through the Ripple CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) Platform. This collaboration seeks to harness the capabilities of blockchain and cryptocurrency to establish a stable and secure digital currency within the Palauan economy.

This unfolding partnership raise­s numerous questions about the future­ impact of blockchain-based digital currencies on national e­conomies. The Palau Stablecoin pilot, powe­red by Ripple’s technology, pre­sents a significant opportunity to test the fe­asibility and practicality of such initiatives.

Palau’s Finance Ministe­r, Kaleb Udui Jr., shared the same­ perspective, de­scribing the upcoming stablecoin as a digital version of the­ US dollar.­

Udui stated that the stablecoin essentially serves as a central bank digital coin, given Palau lacks a central bank. This solution has the potential to benefit citizens by offering accessible alternatives to traditional banking, ultimately mitigating reliance on physical currency and simplifying transactions.

www.google.com...

Palau hosts Web3 leaders at inaugural blockchain summit to accelerate aountry-wide digital transformation

The Republic of Palau, a small island nation in the Pacifics, is meeting Web3 leaders including Vitalik Buterin to expand its scope of blockchain adoption while exploring use cases in new governance and sustainability, and charting the course for the next phase of Palau’s development as a blockchain innovation hub.

In 2022, Palau created the world’s first digital residency program, welcoming web3-native nomads to opt-in to a digital identity of Palau residency for KYC and business purposes. Other initiatives that are currently brewing include a digital corporate registry program, and tokenization of real world assets to accelerate development of a web3 charter zone.

We want to explore applications of blockchain technologies in finance, real estate, and carbon credits to transform Palau so we can create new opportunities for our young people,” – Alan Seid, Advisor of Palau Blockchain Society.

The Palau Blockchain Summit, organized by Palau Blockchain Society, Palau Ocean Foundation, Metropolis Global, and Cura, is set to take place August 27-29 in Palau.

cointelegraph.com... n

Palau is a testing ground for future, global digital economies.
edit on 19-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
City Services Impacted by Hurricane Hilary

Reservoirs All City reservoir lakes will be closed to the public on Sunday, Aug. 20 and Monday, Aug. 21. Beginning Friday, Aug. 18, the City of San Diego began releasing water from Barrett Reservoir and Hodges Reservoir in anticipation of a potential spill due to Hurricane Hilary. Residents downstream of both dams may notice flowing water in the area. Depending upon how much rain is received, there is also the possibility that water will be released from Lower Otay Reservoir.

Wow, fairly serious of their already releasing water from the Dams

Watch the Water
8/20/23
8+20+23=51

51= 17+17+17
Reduced = 888

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hurricanes are playing a big roll in this hot August doom.

Dora passed by Hawaii and is claimed it’s wind is what fed the deadly fire in Maui.
Now we have Hilary going to have some significant impact on California.

So…. Of course I took Dora and Hilary into the Germatrix
Dora Hilary
Hebrew 653
English 666
Simple 111

ETA
😮!!!
So I looked up Dora Hilary 0ne One One
It gave us some numbers to consider
Hebrew 888
English 1188
Simple 198

edit on 19-8-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My first post on about 8/8/23 unraveled the number 1887
Well 888+999=1887

1887 in Gematrix
Top result: We go to Eleven (maybe reference to Spinal Tap famous amplifier dial scene)
But I’m thinking more of we go to November
We go to Eleven
Hebrew 1887
English 888
Simple 148

So… 11/1/23 is 54 days from 8/8/23
54x37=1887

Fifty four days in Gematrix
Results:
November Anti Christ
November Is The Month
Angel Of The Holy Spirit On Earth
In The Blink Of An Eye
Seventy Seven

The end is November first? The end of something, The start of the reset?

I’m taking a break y’all.
Rabbit hole is getting tighter. Need to come up for air.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason2point0
I can't believe this Q thread is still alive after so many years! Hello, everyone. This is Canadian Mason 2.0. I need to re-build my ATS persona from scratch. Some of you might remember me from waaaaaay back, lol!

Waiting patiently to see how TIME has treated 2.0's PERSPECTIVE

Spoiler allert for me ...

The Thunder Rolls

Former Bush 43 attorney general: Trump 'should serve time' if convicted

Peace Brother - TIME allows new beginnings ...

edit on 8192023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol, I wasn't away due to any physical health problems, but maybe mental. I had to take a break, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join