It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: Thoughtful2

The final episode aired November 11 [911] 20, 2022.

Where are you getting the 911 from? November is month #11. Unless I missed something, your math is off.
I've played Pandemic, it's a great game. To win you must plan and work together. Something sadly most people are incapable of doing these days. I guess it shows why the covid times were so messed up. We didn't see our actual "experts" plan or work together.

November should be the 9th month

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I'm sure Dean Koontz book "The Eyes of Darkness" was covered much earlier in the treads.

The Eyes of Darkness

I wonder what page this was on. Could it be page 93? I wonder if anyone has the book and could verify what is on page 93.
Another oddity is the specific body temperature mentioned of 86.

Since they lie about everything.
Average Body Temperature is wrong

This is weird. The other page he shows - the page number is 312 [month and day?]. Tedros from the WHO announced the Plandemic March 11, 2020. President Trump enacted a travel ban for Europe March 12th. Just seems eerie.

Since there is more than one meaning-

Maybe this connects to #3525
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[93 DK]

DK= Dean Koontz?

Another book that had direct reference to corn was "The Stand" by Steven King.
The Stand wiki

Both deal with a plandemic.

I came across this book.
Anthony Fauci's children's book
The level of brainwashing is just breath taking.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

This 911/119 is just overwhelming me. We do have that 911 situation in Maui but I feel we are on the edge of something. Maybe this relates the Emergency Alert Rel is expecting.

93 DK.
D= 4th letter.
Wuhan 400 in the book.

K=11th letter

93> 9+3=12

DK= Dean Koontz
Dean= 4 letters
Koontz= 6 letters
6+4=10

Finally a connection to #1012.
#1010, #1011.

Was the corn ready for the harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 DK]

Revelations

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I know I throw a lot of numbers out there but my post on 8/7 panned out. Something big did happened with the Maui fires. Even a broken clock…..

originally posted by: Observationalist
Some math for tomorrow. Remember, I have a thing with the relationship between 17 and 37

8/8/23

88+23=111

1+1+1=3

37x3=111

111x17=1887
1887/37=37

88x23=2024

2024-1887=137

88-37=51
17x3=51
1887/37=51

515151/3=171717

88+37=125
125+137=262
262-111=151
262+111=373

37+51=88

7 days earlier
8/1/23 was the 213th day of the year
213x37=7881 inversion of 1887

Summarize
88 and 23 unraveling 37 17 51
37x3=111
17x3=51
51+37=88
1887 and 2024 show up

Big day ahead. Or just a fund night on the calculator

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Trump issues new nicknames for political rivals: Calls Hillary Clinton ‘Beautiful,’ Biden ‘Crooked Joe’ Date of article 8/8/23

My last post before my little brag session had Beautiful Hillary as a result for Hurricane Hillary in Germatrix calculator.

Well my other post suggesting that Nirvanas song talking about bill gates in the lab with the lyrics Albino Mulato Misquito
Produces the same results as Beautiful Hillary

Matches in the Hebrew at 1081

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

just remember that the storm is spelt with 1 L (Hilary).

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The entire town of Medical Lake, Washington (5,000 population) is under level three (go now!) evacuation orders. High winds from an incoming front is replacing the week long 100*+ temps.

They're throwing everything they've got at the fire, but it's not looking good....

Medical Lake is only 16 miles from Spokane, a town of just under 230,000 and home to Fairchild AFB. Fire is spreading fast and has jumped the lake.

Hoping this doesn't end up like the Maui fire.

edit on 500000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
2 of the 3 threads on ATS about Rich men north of Richmond have........
17 flags.
The 3rd has 6.
(As of now).
Coincidence?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
i know exactly where this is. i live in Walla Walla..hope this does not turn out bad

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
i know exactly where this is. i live in Walla Walla..hope this does not turn out bad

It's heart wrenching; those are my childhood stomping grounds. Sustained winds of 25-35 MPH with a cold front coming in, which will increase wind speed. They just evacuated the Four Lakes community, and it's still zero %v contained.

It went from 700 acres to 3,000 acres in less than three hours. It's jumped I90 and shut the highway down in the last few minutes.....it's like watching the Lahaina fire in real time.

Cheney, Washington (13,000+) put on level I alert. Fire is 5,000 acres and growing fast...lots of farm land, dry and ready to harvest plus lots of wooded areas. North, west and south with lots of smaller communities now burning.

[

edit on 500000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

From: Kitsap Sun (limited veiws are allowed, but is kind of behind a paywall)

BREMERTON – Traffic was slowed along Highway 3 in Bremerton Thursday afternoon as fire crews extinguished a series of fires along the roadway.

Bremerton Fire Department Assistant Chief John Payne said crews initially were called about a brush fire along Highway 3 in the area of Loxie Eagans Boulevard at about 12:40 p.m. When responders arrived, they tallied four separate fires ranging from the area of Navy Yard City north to Austin Drive, he said. The fires burned along the northbound lanes of the highway, he said. At about 2:15 p.m., Payne reported that crews were doing some mopping up and said the fires had been extinguished.

Payne said witnesses reported seeing someone doing "something suspicious" in the area. Washington State Patrol Trooper Katherine Weatherwax said that there had been a report about someone who had been in the area but said that no one had been found.

So why tell you about this as a response to your Medical Lake story?

Well, the fires on State Route 3 happened after a guy was released back from detainment. A "homeless" man was picked up that morning for soliciting on the highway. After he was picked up by Law Enforcement, a backpack near his location had been found with over a thousand dollars in cash, and a few medium sized bags of pills that tested positive for fentanyl.

The "homeless" man never said anything about the bag, but then again the bag was hidden in some brush near the highway. The local prosecutor refuse to press charges on the "homeless" man for pan handling, so Law Enforcement had to take him back to where they picked him up. A source told me that the man went to the location where the back pack was at and started to yell and scream about it. When asked if there was anything wrong by Law Enforcement, he yelled that they would get theirs, but denied the ownership of it.

A few hours later the fires started and the reports talked about a possible suspect that resembled the "homeless" man. A warrant for his arrest was denied, and so the drug dealer/"homeless" man/ arsonist is still out there due to a legal system refusing to move against these people. I wonder how many of these revenge arsonists are out in the public due to "homeless" being attached to their criminal records.

just something to keep in mind folks, this is a true war but the media refuses to discuss the facts. The "homeless" man should have been arrested on drug charges but was forced to release the man instead. Who got him the drugs, and was he really homeless or was that a crafted cover to ensure his release if caught?

I won't talk about the military strategic area that was lit on fire, only because unlike the Harbor View Medical center attack, I think this "homeless" man just set the fires as the opportunity became available.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I can't believe this Q thread is still alive after so many years! Hello, everyone. This is Canadian Mason 2.0. I need to re-build my ATS persona from scratch. Some of you might remember me from waaaaaay back, lol!
edit on 18-8-2023 by CanadianMason2point0 because: Reconfiguring Online Persona after MANY years of ATS abstinence.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just a few of weeks ago a woman set several fires in the Spokane area protesting something-or-other and they somehow located her in Bellevue, Washington. it seems to be the latest form of protest.

They haven't determined the start of these latest fires (several others have started in surrounding areas).

It's awfully hot and dry around here, with lots of farm area, rolling hills and deep canyons. Fires are a fact of life for us and have been since the 90's; before that it was only one or two a summer. Funny, most can be traced back to careless campers, smokers or overheated cars pulling onto dry, grassy shoulders.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I wonder if Alex Soros was a fire bug growing up?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
rbt hl
a reply to: Guyfriday
rbt h2

need a email addy to read

sorry need zeds
Wish I could dig more but el servitude is less than 10 hours away

edit on 2023/8/18 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I'm not going to state "Biden/China", but really looking like it.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason2point0
Welcome Back, CM! I hope you were not absent due to ill health.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OFFICIAL TRUMP MAGA SEAL OF APPROVAL unveiled: theconservativetreehouse.com...

As the author points out, the reasoning behind this is brilliant!

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Observationalist

just remember that the storm is spelt with 1 L (Hilary).

"Stormy" Deny "l"s. (Daniels).

There are no Quoincidences. lol

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That reads like a 'fire tsunami'..... is there such a thing?
Please keep us posted. This makes very sad and terrifying reading.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join