It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
Speaking of numbers, I also noticed last night that this year will end with the date being 123123

Ohh I can have some fun with those numbers

For instance
12+31+23=66

123123x3=369369

123123+333=123456

123+321=444

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I have been following the new Director of the CDC- Mandy Cohen.

Mandy Cohen Tweet

Seems there is PaNiC in the land of the childhood jabs.

I really think we are onto something. Note this tweet was posted at 8.08 P.M.

10.8 K views

Posted Aug 16, 2023= 17
Then there are the 44 likes.

Amateur...Lol.

Childhood- 9
Vaccine-8

Mandy Cohen [5:5] in the kill box.

She started as CDC Director July 10 -17.
Mandy Cohen wiki

During the plandemic she was so crazed over masks that she wore one with Fauci's face.
Mask Mandate=10

If they try and unleash something again she will try and force Planemic 2.0 restrictions.

So what is happening with these childhood vaccines?

Childhood Vaccinations Fall Again

"We're trying to understand the extent to which misinformation around Covid vaccines has spread to childhood vaccines."

"Among kids ages 6 months through 4 years [10], 11 %
have had at least one dose.

"A 3rd of the kids ages 5= 8
through-11
had- 2 [doses]"-[2X5] #1011.

Under the image 11.3.

Published January 12, 2023=17
3.23 P.M. [5:5]

CDC Director-11. Doesn't matter who it is, it is an 11.

I've been very concerned about how parents will react when they finally wakeup to the fact that by getting these jabs they have resulted in harming their own children.

That brings up the new Suicide & Crisis Lifeline which was established July 16 [11], 2020
The number was changed from 1-800-273-8255 [11 numbers] to 988. Nothing to see here.
11-3=8.

988 Lifeline-11. Lifeline-8.
From the old number 8255- #1010.
Links to #1010 and #1011.

FFFF.
Lifeline and 988

Gematria These People Are Sick #606

The Hidden Key of God, It's Going to be Biblical, One Four Eight Eight.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
What an interesting coincidence. I just saw a White House pressor featuring John Podesta, from today

No coincidences, we're so close to being back at the beginning. Was it not said that the end is the beginning and the beginning is the end.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
JUST IN: 🇮🇳 India completes first crude oil payment to UAE in rupees, officially ditching the US dollar for bilateral trade.
BRICS: De-Dollarization Begins With Oil & Gas

In a landmark move, India settled crude oil trade with the UAE by paying in Rupees and not the U.S. dollar. The Indian Oil Corp settled payment with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) using the Rupee, reported Reuters. India has also made cross-border transactions smoother by allowing other countries to open special Vostro bank accounts to trade in Rupees.

watcher.guru...

edit on 17-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

This is weird. Look at Bill Gates Tweet-

Bill Gates Tweet

12:23 P.M. 12[2]3. That would be 123 twice.
1+2+2+3=8

Aug 16= 10
August=8
Aug 16 2023=17

"The past may hold answers to the future." He is mimicking ku.

80 year old [mosquito]- 88.

They just can't help tinkering with the genetic toolkit, as in what can possibly go wrong? If Gates gets his hands on that can you imagine moving forward they unleash dino sized mosquitoes. At least we will see them coming.

Gematria The past may hold ansers tothe future
I know a lot about tractors, All is ready for a special event coming soon, What nobody expected.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

988 Lifeline-11. Lifeline-8.
From the old number 8255- #1010.
Links to #1010 and #1011.

FFFF. Lifeline and 988

Gematria These People Are Sick #606
The Hidden Key of God, It's Going to be Biblical, One Four Eight Eight.

988 -322 =666
322 Skull and Bones

Some Dark s#it going down
These people are sick

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Dedicated to Mathew Perna- January 6th

We are all so very, very sorry.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mastercard Deepens Tie to CBDCs as Nations Mull Issuing Digital Currencies

Payments giant Mastercard has created a forum where crypto industry players can discuss and collaborate on central bank digital currencies, injecting its influential voice into the CBDC conversation as nations around the world consider whether to digitize their money.

Initial participants in Mastercard’s CBDC Partner Program include Ripple, Fireblocks, and Consensys, the company announced Thursday.
The program is designed to encourage conversations among key players in the industry and “to drive innovation and efficiencies,” Mastercard’s head of digital assets and blockchain, Raj Dhamodharan, said in a statement.
“We believe in payment choice and that interoperability across the different ways of making payments is an essential component of a flourishing economy,” he said. “As we look ahead toward a digitally driven future, it will be essential that the value held as a CBDC is as easy to use as other forms of money.”

www.coindesk.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

When will people realize...the government is full of psychopaths and bullies. They do not care about you or me. They do not care that their bullying tactics push us to the brink of dispair or even over the edge. They have no empathy. They do not care.

Time to stand up. Time to quit being pushed around. Time to take back control of our own lives. If we don't, we will be flooded with more stories just like Matthew Perna's.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I follow Vigilant Fox and to date all the posts have been very accurate.
Today's post-

Maui-Watch the Water

This has been censored everywhere which means ...

If this is the case that the government supplied water is making residents sick this is beyond evil.

Seems we have more PaNiC now in Maui-

Santa Surfing tweet

So we are to "Trust" them like as in Trust the Science?

Watch Water [5X5].

Something else very significant from the Wall Street Journal -August 17th

As Maaui Counts victims, Many Fear for children. Paywall

Here's the issue. Many of the children were left home alone because the schools were closed. They are expecting a large percentage of deaths to be children.

"Several schools in the Lahaina were set to open last Tuesday but classes were canceled when the power went out that morning. Many families in the largely working class community left children home alone or with older children while parents went to work at businesses including resorts, which are located outside of Lahaina and were largely spared."

They also have the Red Cross there. Unsupervised children in a crisis situation makes them perfect targets. Haiti 2.0? No doubt some of those children were harmed and killed by the fire. The Big ku was it set intentionally?

The other article states that the cause is likely to be similar to what happened in Cali with the power lines. We will see but it is suspect that this community of working class people, with children, was hit hard while the resorts were not.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Today is hugely important. 8-17.

The article from the Wall Street Journal about the missing children in Lahaina-
It starts on page 1 and then is continued on A6.
1+ 16= 17.

They are right out in the open. It is real. Very real. We need to shine a bright light. They cannot walk away from this.
Even the Wall Street Journal.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just a thought, crazy at it may be......We've all heard conspiracies of weather modification for years now. Could it possibly be true? Is it possible we already have a war going on via Direct Energy Weapons? Tit for tat between China and the US/Canada?

Yeah, crazy I know. Must be global warming because cows and frogs fart; couldn't possibly have any other explanation.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

When will people realize...the government is full of psychopaths and bullies. They do not care about you or me. They do not care that their bullying tactics push us to the brink of dispair or even over the edge. They have no empathy. They do not care.

Time to stand up. Time to quit being pushed around. Time to take back control of our own lives. If we don't, we will be flooded with more stories just like Matthew Perna's.

I commend what you say, I'll add mine. When will people realise this is spiritual warfare? It ain't about government scumbags, it's good v evil = spiritual war. I know because I know of 3 generations that have been attacked, myself, my daughter , now my grandson, he's fecking 3......come on. PM incoming Dash, sorry for the delay. Sorry for the thread drift too.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Weather modification isn't conspiracy, it's fact. And so are directed energy weapons

Laser weapons ‘finally’ seeing ‘real progress,’ Missile Defense Agency official says

With directed-energy research now coming to fruition, the Missile Defense Agency is putting “increased emphasis” on development of directed-energy weapons for shooting down adversary missiles, according to a senior MDA official.

www.google.com...=1

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Damn I need a music break

Remeber I said the 90s music was telling us what was to come.

edit on 17-8-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
I ran across something I believe many of you will appreciate, American or not.
"Richmen North of Richmond" refers to DC but it could easily be any government.

Dude has millions of views in just a few days, he is speaking to the hearts of those that see the corruption.

Enjoy

Divided we fall,
Quad

When I was a kid, I enjoyed reading The Emperor's New Clothes. You know, that story about an emperor who had a lavish garment sewn from "invisible" thread which was actually fake. Everyone was forced to go along with the Big Lie from fear of retaliation for telling the truth.

The emperor held a grand parade to show off his new outfit and everyone lined the streets to admire his beautiful attire.

A single truthteller in the crowd shouted, "He's not wearing any clothes!"
Others who heard him listened to what he said and spread his words, "The Emperor's not wearing any clothes", until eventually everyone agreed..."Hey, this a$$hole's naked!"
edit on 17-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Damn I need a music break

Remeber I said the 90s music was telling us what was to come.

You make total sense...kind of. Why go back to 90's when you knew all this when you were born? I and many others didn't need the music to tell us what was going on. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

True. Ultimately, the battle is an internal one waging in every one of us.

This world is a representation or a projection of things taking place on higher planes.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: Imbackbaby

True. Ultimately, the battle is an internal one waging in every one of us.

This world is a representation or a projection of things taking place on higher planes.

External, other than that we 150% agree. Your posts are fantastic by the way. Peace my friend. I'll add I've seen them, it's external.
edit on 17-8-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Because I can.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

IMO - Big on Abortions = Big on Child Vaccines and visa-versa.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join