It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Big thanks for that data, huge interconnext for me.

originally posted by: G005E
Speaking of numbers, I also noticed last night that this year will end with the date being 123123

edit on 18-8-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: 144 timestamp as well

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A 5th confirmation from David Schwartz tweet

A certain town has only one barber. He shaves every man in town who doesn't shave themself. If they shave themself, he doesn't shave them.

Does he shave himself?

DOES HE SHAVE HIMSELF = 183 = EMERGENCY BROADCAST MESSAGE

GEMATRIA LINK

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Open volley for a suicide weekend?

A man jumped 750 feet to his death from the roof of a five-star Manhattan hotel on Thursday night, according to police.

Police believe the man leaped from the top of the ritzy Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Columbus Circle shortly after 9 p.m., police and sources said.

The unidentified man was pronounced dead at the scene.

The man, who does not appear to have been a guest at the hotel or living in its residences, is believed to have taken a service elevator to the roof, police sources said.

He hit the hotel’s glass awning on the way down, and his body split in half, sources said.

Sources said the victim appeared to be wearing pajamas.

There were no other injuries and no criminality is suspected at this time, cops said.

I like this quote from the article;

The hotel lies on the top 19 floors of the 55-story Deutsche Bank Center tower, which is also home to some of Hollywood’s most elite celebrities.

Very interesting that this person in PJs was able to get to the roof and jump while no one saw a thing. What else will happen this weekend, I wonder?

Here's a little story about the Carters.
New York Post again

Not going to quote anything, but Butterflies are often called the messengers of Death.
edit on 18-8-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Thoughtful2From Alex

Maui Emergency Management Head Resigns After Questions of Not Sounding Alarm During Wildfires

www.infowars.com...

Hawaii News Now reported Andaya’s departure Thursday when Maui County Mayor Richard Bissen announced that Andaya resigned for “health reasons.”

“Given the gravity of the crisis we are facing, my team and I will be placing someone in this key position as quickly as possible and I look forward to making that announcement soon,” Bissen said.

The resignation came after a disastrous news conference on Wednesday wherein Andaya defended his decision to not activate sirens in Lahaina, arguing that it would have sent people fleeing into the fires.

New York State Senator Wants Biometric Digital ID Scans For Alcohol and Tobacco Purchases

The proposed bill has anticipated the inevitable privacy uproar, providing for data encryption and a total ban on selling collected biometric data to third parties. However, as reported by State Scoop, the silence of the bill concerning specifics such as data storage and retention duration has raised doubts among privacy professionals, including Cobun Zweifel-Keegan, managing director at the International Association of Privacy Professional
Desperate

Skoufis, however, conveys that these concerns will be addressed by the New York State Liquor Authority’s vigilant administrative efforts. Additionally, he assures that participation in the biometric program (at least for now) would be completely voluntary.

Georgia State Sen. Demands Special Session to Impeach Fani Willis, Fulton County DA That Indicted Trump
www.infowars.com...

Georgia State Sen. Colton Moore, representing District 53, announced his move to convene a special session Thursday, saying “an emergency exists” requiring state lawmakers to review Willis’ actions.
“We must strip all funding and, if appropriate, impeach Fani Willis,” Moore bluntly stated on X.

“The politically-motivated weaponization of our justice system at the expense of taxpayers will not be tolerated. I am demanding that we defund her office until we find out what the hell is going on. We cannot stand idly by as corrupt prosecutors choose to target their political opposition.”
Moore’s efforts drew praise from conservatives on social media, who lauded him as “a Republican with a backbone.

edit on 2023/8/18 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Sniff test fail

An investigation was initially launched by the NTSB, but it came to a halt on Monday after the medical examiner confirmed suicide as the cause of the death, cbsaustin.com reported.

“The NTSB will not be opening an investigation into this event. There were no operational safety issues with either the airplane or the airport,” it quoted an NTSB spokesperson as saying.

"From our initial investigation, this incident was unrelated to Unifi’s operational processes, safety procedures and policies. Out of respect for the deceased, we will not be sharing any additional information," it added.
San Antonio firefighters and police officers were the first to respond to the worker’s death late on Friday.
A similar incident occurred late last year in Alabama when an airport worker was pulled into a plane engine.

edit on 2023/8/18 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
And just like that we were all glued to the internet. What does Joe Rogan, Jack Posobiec and Dan Bongino have in common?
Oh right acting like Patriots to make lots of money. The only one I'm on the fence on is Catturd.

Do you see it yet? Many are A$$hats.
edit on 18-8-2023 by Imbackbaby because: why not

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Some call them paytriots. Lol

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Some call them paytriots. Lol

Lol indeed that's what they are .

Here's that "X" again .
www.dailymail.co.uk... in-experts-think-caught-UK.html

And this...the numbers.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"Grab them by Their Emotions"

Governments and Media roles in War Propaganda ~ THE WAR YOU DON'T SEE

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: CrazyFox

Remember G Maxwell photo at In N Out Burger

Well good old Bill gates was also photographed at a drive through burger joint.
He was at a place called Dicks
Bill Gates - Dicks

Maxwell was at In N out
Gates at Dicks

Dicks….In N Out….

Maybe I need to get back to the calculator 😂

That is pretty funny - but to be fair, Dick's is pretty legendary in the Seattle area. He started the burger joint a long time ago selling 1/3 pound patties (I believe) very cheap for struggling blue collar workers who wanted a burger but couldn't afford the other burger chains. But still, even in the office I work at we all become 13 year olds saying stuff like "I need some Dick's in me" and other "immature" humor.

But in reality, a Dick's deluxe with fries and a vanilla shake is pure heaven!

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

More like Gates is the Dick in question.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

THEY WORK! LOL

With the new Eris variant on the rise I was wondering what Pfizer and friends were going to do with all the jabs they have manufactured for the upcoming booster season. The ones that people are going to have to pay for.

The 3 partners in crime- Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Novavax having amazing luck. I wonder how many mice were used- I almost forget, why bother with clinical trials when we have AI.

So Eris [CHAOS] is, according to Chinese News Network, now up to 17.3%. [17, 10] of the cases. They can't omit 11 so here it is [1+7+3=11]. They just can't help themselves.

The previous XBB.1.5 accounts for 10%. Let's see BB.1.5= 10- and X=10.

But wait what? Another strain Fornax. FL 1.5.1 is coming.

fornax Constellation

It just happens to be V shaped and the name is Latin for the furnace. We have a hit on Mr. Pool post 88- it is one of 88 constellations. I get the hell vibes, don't you?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

I went back and reread the WSJ article about Hawaiian Electric. In 2019 Maui had one of the worst wildfires in decades so they looked to California and decided to follow their approach.
There is something off about this- the utility only invested $245,000 [11] and didn't request any additional funds from the state? Since when, in the face of a significant threat no money is requested.
Granted the plandemic hit.

Probably a wild coincidence that fires break out, there is no electricity and the children are left alone.

Interesting factoid Hawaiian Electric owns one of the largest banks there. The article goes on to explain that they didn't act because Maui was shifting to renewable energy. I just knew climate change would be responsible. The blame game has just started.
I have wondered why Haw ai ia was targeted for smart cities and AI?
Article starts on page 1 and continues on page A6.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Locals accuse fire crews of allowing the fires to restart

These are pretty serious accusation and now the death toll is at 111.

Maui Fires Timeline

Just a wild coincidence that the fires broke out on 8/8.

Chinese News Network report

"The company [Hawaiian Electric] and its subs chose not to deenergize their power lines after they knew some poles and lines had fallen and were in contact with vegetation or the ground." Nope nothing to see here.

I would hazard to say that some people will not be safe to walk the streets.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

We have a very difficult topic to cover from Jikkyleaks and the Mouse army files.

Arkmedic's Blog- Placentagate

They have lied about everything.

"The normal miscarriage rate of a healthy population is somewhere around 5-6% so that when new drugs are tested in pregnancy, a doubling of the miscarriage rate would fly under the radar." Because they lied.

"The real increase in miscarriage rate shown by the CDC data is dramatic- more than double- and should immediately prompt cessation of administration of the Covid vaccine to pregnant women."

This mouse soldier probably can't believe that the CDC did this with malicious intent and that there is an active eugenics de-population agenda at work.

Mouse Arkmedic is claiming the miscarriage rate has increased to 15% but who knows for certain if it is not much higher because not all women will report if it is really early in the pregnancy.

The big Ku is do these jabs caused a significant increase in birth defects?

Welcome to Gilead

No surprise that Pfizer and friends are chasing cancer treatments. The big question for me is Pfizer's attempted acquisition of Seagen to provide cancer therapies or suppress them? I have trust issues.

Pfizer Investment in Seagen

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Mouse soldier Arkmedic brings up a good point.

There are no coincidences.
First we had The Walking Dead tv series that started on Halloween 2010. The final season was #11 which aired August 22, 2022.
The Walking Dead Wiki

Are we alone?
Roswell?

No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.

The final episode aired November 11 [911] 20, 2022.

Mysteriously, as in what a coincidence, The Handmaid's Tale started the same year 2010 with 10 episodes.

The final season is this year, 2023 when the turbo cancer and fertility issues will be on fire.

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Attwood wiki

Another coincidence-
Pandemic Board Game wiki

A new Walking Dead game was released yesterday August 17th.

Walking Dead- Destinies

Great, we get to rewrite history.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The final episode aired November 11 [911] 20, 2022.

Where are you getting the 911 from? November is month #11. Unless I missed something, your math is off.
I've played Pandemic, it's a great game. To win you must plan and work together. Something sadly most people are incapable of doing these days. I guess it shows why the covid times were so messed up. We didn't see our actual "experts" plan or work together.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I have been wondering if there has been a deliberate plan to make frequent turnovers in agencies like the CDC, NIH ect. to create a "Fog of War" situation. It makes sense though because if we can't quite remember the current key members we lose track.

Well not so fast Mandy Cohen.

Mandy Cohen Tweet

A 1.1 5 Plea to parents to get those kids jabbed.
Posted 8/17 at 7.21 [10] a.m.

Well let's have a peek at the routine jab schedule.

Routine Vaccination Schedule

Hmmm the Covid-19 jab is # 7> 1+9+7=17.
There just happens to be 11 vaccines after it.
Leaving off Dengue we have a total of 17 vaccines.

Oh the knashing of teeth...
CDC Faces $1.6 Billion in Budget Cuts

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

You're right. I just keep seeing 911 flashing before my eyes. I see it in my dreams as well. Kind of creepy if you know what I mean.
So the game was good? Have you played the Walking Dead one?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

More about Maui.

DC Draino Tweet

Santa Surfing Tweet

No stone left unturned in the effort to take over Maui.

While we are worried about them the Covid battle rages on. Some good news.

Pandemic Transparency

So now the Covid -19 vaccine contracts are going to be made public in South Africa. It's a start.

Strolling along memory lane-

Pictures for us

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join