It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Thoughtful2

This is going to tear votes from trump imo. There will be many anti establishment votes that are also never trump votes. Imo it’s the worst case scenario for trump to have RFK run independent

I'm prettu sure it will pull votes from both - the question is from which will it pull more...

I don’t see a scenario that Biden is the nominee. Which means any other dem candidate will likely attract the typical dem vote.
Imo those that were going to vote RFK were never left or right wing establishment voters. They are anti vax, anti big government, and/or anti deep state. I don’t think he could win the left vote alone or the right vote alone. But I think the voters he attracts are voters that would otherwise pick trump if there was no other option. If he’s the other option they can sleep soundly telling their friends that they didn’t vote trump.

Only play Dems have now is a black female , Kamela Haggis? Big Mike? It shouldn't matter because I've never seen this much energy for a leader.... Trump. I'm not really interested in these so called Leaders but I will say Trump is right.....right now.

I know Rel talks about the calendars and it may have been posted before, but here it is if you want to drop a date in Here I don't know who Steve is, but his surname is interesting.
edit on 9-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Inspector or Code

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Palestinian President Abbas expected in Moscow

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is expected to visit Moscow, Russian news media quoted the Palestinian envoy to Moscow as saying late on Monday.

"We are awaiting an official statement from the Kremlin, from the Russian side, about when the visit will take place," Russia's RBC news outlet said, citing Ambassador Abdel Hafiz Nofal as saying.

"An agreement has been reached that Mr. Abbas will come here to Moscow."

Russian President Vladimir Putin last met with Abbas a year ago on the sidelines of a regional conference in Kazakhstan. Abbas last visited Russia two years ago, according to Russian media.

Answering a question about the possibility of negotiations between the leaders of Palestine and Israel in Moscow, the ambassador noted that “there is no such possibility anymore.”

www.asahi.com...

Saudi Arabia voices continued support for Palestinians

Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman stressed to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas that the kingdom will continue to stand by the Palestinians, and will spare no effort to restore calm and stability to the Palestinian territories

www.reuters.com...
edit on 9-10-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Thoughtful2

This is going to tear votes from trump imo. There will be many anti establishment votes that are also never trump votes. Imo it’s the worst case scenario for trump to have RFK run independent

I'm prettu sure it will pull votes from both - the question is from which will it pull more...

I don’t see a scenario that Biden is the nominee. Which means any other dem candidate will likely attract the typical dem vote.
Imo those that were going to vote RFK were never left or right wing establishment voters. They are anti vax, anti big government, and/or anti deep state. I don’t think he could win the left vote alone or the right vote alone. But I think the voters he attracts are voters that would otherwise pick trump if there was no other option. If he’s the other option they can sleep soundly telling their friends that they didn’t vote trump.

Only play Dems have now is a black female , Kamela Haggis? Big Mike? It shouldn't matter because I've never seen this much energy for a leader.... Trump. I'm not really interested in these so called Leaders but I will say Trump is right.....right now.

I know Rel talks about the calendars and it may have been posted before, but here it is if you want to drop a date in Here I don't know who Steve is.

same same

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am not saying that the combat in the Middle East isn't happening, nor am I saying that it's not real with this post.

The Biden administration’s former special envoy to Iran, who was placed on leave earlier this year for allegedly mishandling classified material, should face “extensive scrutiny” for his “permissive” stance toward the Tehran regime after it aided Hamas and Hezbollah in carrying out terrorist attacks against Israel, critics said Monday.

“Rob Malley deserves extensive scrutiny — yesterday, today and tomorrow,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) told The Post after the Wall Street Journal reported officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps planned and signed off on this weekend’s atrocity that killed at least 900.

“These reports could not be more concerning, and they hint at what could be the worst State Department scandal since Alger Hiss,” Issa added.

“Malley and others created an incredibly permissive environment for Hamas, for Iran, to do all these things,” added Gabriel Noronha, a former special adviser on Iran at the State Department.

We all discussed the possibility of a False Flag event if and when Hunter and the Bidens were about to go down. This Israeli issue might be that false flag. We have Biden handing money over to Iran for some unknown reason (yes I know what they said, but really?), now it's coming out that the behind the scenes stuff of this war might be Biden's doing as well.

This whole thing is going to backfire majorly if Putin is able to use the BRICS model to bring peace to the region.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I am not saying that the combat in the Middle East isn't happening, nor am I saying that it's not real with this post.

The Biden administration’s former special envoy to Iran, who was placed on leave earlier this year for allegedly mishandling classified material, should face “extensive scrutiny” for his “permissive” stance toward the Tehran regime after it aided Hamas and Hezbollah in carrying out terrorist attacks against Israel, critics said Monday.

“Rob Malley deserves extensive scrutiny — yesterday, today and tomorrow,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) told The Post after the Wall Street Journal reported officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps planned and signed off on this weekend’s atrocity that killed at least 900.

“These reports could not be more concerning, and they hint at what could be the worst State Department scandal since Alger Hiss,” Issa added.

“Malley and others created an incredibly permissive environment for Hamas, for Iran, to do all these things,” added Gabriel Noronha, a former special adviser on Iran at the State Department.

We all discussed the possibility of a False Flag event if and when Hunter and the Bidens were about to go down. This Israeli issue might be that false flag. We have Biden handing money over to Iran for some unknown reason (yes I know what they said, but really?), now it's coming out that the behind the scenes stuff of this war might be Biden's doing as well.

This whole thing is going to backfire majorly if Putin is able to use the BRICS model to bring peace to the region.

Yes. The thing I always question is how little footage I've seen from Ukraine in almost 2 years, yet we get so much over this Israel thing? How the media get so many videos and stuff after 24 hours? It's like they had it already ready to go. Seems all co-ordinated like the covid thing. My biggest thought right now is what comes next, they love to stoke the fear then tighten their control. Iran? More Covid? Something else? Africa?

Remember that football Putin handed Trump? Putin calling out the West, Trump calling out Deep State? I'm not saying Israel didn't happen, I am saying it's an agenda.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: G005E

Just the opposite. Trump supporters are for Trump all the way, they cheated last election because Trump won in a landslide. It took them one week to fix it. This time with Kennedy running as an independent Trump will easily win because cheating like they did last time won't work. They won't be able to shut the polls for a week and rig the count. Kennedy will pull the non communist democrats from Biden but does anybody really think they are going to let Trump back in office? I am having a hard time seeing it, they have something diabolical up their sleeve. I pray I'm wrong but if there is a fair election Kennedy does not hurt Trump he hurts an already senile crippled Biden who most likely will not be running anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

We are already at world war, it is simply lacking official declaration.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Not saying it didn't happen but interesting results when searching Hamas Israel Russia. Perhaps someone with a keener eye than mine can cross check.

SOOO DID ANYONE REALIZE THAT THERE WAS A THERE WAS A 5-YEAR DELTA ON 10/4 THAT SAYS 𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍????
BUT Q IS GARBAGE

deeper dive

I can prove the HAMAS incursion … … was a False Flag

Now for "agenda"
edit on 2023/10/9 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just more info on this.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden has been interviewed as part of an independent investigation into his handling of classified documents, the White House said late Monday. It’s a possible sign that the investigation is nearing its end.

Special counsel Robert Hur is examining the improper retention of classified documents by Biden from his time as a U.S. senator and as vice president that were found at his Delaware home, as well as at a private office that he used in between his service in the Obama administration and becoming president.

Biden has said he was unaware he had the documents and that " there’s no there there. ”

Ian Sams, a spokesperson for the White House counsel’s office, said in a statement that the interview was voluntary and conducted at the White House on Sunday and Monday.

It’s not clear when Hur’s team approached Biden’s lawyers about an interview or how long they’d been negotiating. Asked on Aug. 25 if he planned to sit for an interview with the special counsel, Biden replied, “There’s no such request and no such interest.”

The interview could signal that the special counsel investigation is nearing its conclusion.

Could the first arrest be Biden? Could explain this war he seemingly paid Iran for.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not to be contrary, but I think the biggest mistake people are making in trying to figure out what TPTB have in store for us is assuming Biden will be running for reelection.

He's already on life support and I believe with every fiber in my being that he will not be alive much longer.

I guess they could always replace him with a double, but I'm not convinced there are enough uninformed or easily deceived people to vote him in.

Big Mike is the scariest possibility; I think she'd win by a landslide, giving the big O his fourth term to finish what his third term with Biden as the front man didn't accomplish.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Could the first arrest be Biden? Could explain this war he seemingly paid Iran for.

Also, for the record....
www.newsweek.com...#:~:text=In%20April%202021%2C%20the%20Biden,the%20West%20Bank%20and% 20Gaza.

In April 2021, the Biden administration approved plans to provide $235 million in aid to Palestinians, which included $150 million in humanitarian assistance for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) and $75 million in economic and development assistance in the West Bank and Gaza.

The move was a reversal from what occurred in the previous administration when Donald Trump blocked nearly all aid to UNRWA after it severed ties with the Palestinian Authority in 2018.

edit on 9-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Is starting and funding a war a "War Crime", or does it have to be a crime done during the war the person started?

Asking for a politician.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Love is in Our DNA = Building Blocks = Blueprint = Roadmap Within = Path 2 Peace
Love is a Spirit = Mind Over Matter = Invisible World Controls Physical World
Moves Us 2 Change = Makes our Heartbeat Faster = Hearts on Fire = Purifies Us
Old Fades Away = Remember Who You Are = A Child of God = God is LOVE
We are LOVE = Emancipation Proclamation = Juneteenth = Slaves No More
God-given Birthright = Jesus shows the Way, but OUR FAITH HEALS = Power Within
Freedom = Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness = We Forgot How to PLAY
DREAM = Learning to LOVE Again = No One is Above the Law = News Flash
Watching a Movie = Shift Focus from the False Narrative to Comfort & Mercy
This is A LOVE STORY = Trust = Rise & Shine = WE Light the Way = Think Waves
1,000 Hearts = 1,000,000 Hearts = 1,000,000,000 Hearts... United with Love
PEACE is the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 10-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Possibly post #328

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4533cb No.73461 📁
Dec 11 2017 12:32:11 (EST)
:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Oct 11th = Wednesday.

I'm wondering if DARKNE is an anagram...

Perhaps D.A. R(f)K No Evidence?

edit on 10-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Cheers, IBB

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Your julian/gregorian switch link was interesting...
The common perception is dates went from Oct 4th to Oct 15th = ten day jump.

However for Great Britain and the colonies it went from Sept 2nd, 1752 to Sep 14th = 11 days... and 170 years later than the published 1582 oft-quoted date.

ETA - I had to GUFFAW at Kamela HAGGIS!

Reminded me of when my father used to call Camilla Parker Bowles (Queen Camilla) "Camilla PARK and RIDE".
After a dinner party with a mutual friend, he also called the then MP David Cameron, "A little Hitler".
edit on 10-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

There will be no more war of any kind. There is not going be a WWIII.

The war (which has already begun) will intensify in magnitude from this point on. There is very strong resistance to the idea of war.

Resistance = Persistence

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Owls?
Light overcoming the Darkness.

Owls have good night vision for a few reasons. First, they have a lot more rods and not as many cones, so they lose color vision, but see a lot better at night. Also their eyes are very large, so they pick up a lot of light rays.

Owls have a sort of mirror at the back of their eye called the tapetum lucidum. When light goes past the rods and hits the mirror, the light is reflected back at the rods. This means the owl gets 2 chances at catching each bit of light. When you shine a light at an animal at night and their eyes seem to glow, you know they have a tapetum lucidum. You might be wondering why we don't have this, since it seems so useful. The drawback is that it makes what you see slightly blurry, so animals that are active in the daytime don't have them.

Is this pointing us at the reason why people like Robo-Mitch seemingly shut down. maybe it's not an EMP like I thought, but rather light going directly into the eye overwhelming the device and force a reboot?

Maybe this is why -Q- had weird posts about owls. Q-OWLS

This could also explain why the US Capital Building had it's lights turned down a bit, I wonder if other countries had noticed this light change in their offices of Government.

As before this "Eye-Implant" issue could very well be just a theory and nothing else.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join