It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oops, answered my own question; please delete.
edit on 10-10-2023 by therainmaker because: Found what I was looking for

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Chechen leader says he is prepared to send his forces to support Palestine
by kyev POV
2 Easters

Didnt Jesus say "there are no goyim"?

Its not the first time Kadyrov came to the rescue of Christians. He's a badass and I like him.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A Baltic Sea gas pipeline between Finland and Estonia is shut down over a suspected leak

Finland and Estonia said Sunday that the undersea Balticconnector gas pipeline running between the two countries across the Baltic Sea was temporarily taken out of service due to a suspected leak.

Gasgrid Finland and Elering, the Finnish and Estonian gas system operators, said they noted an unusual drop in pressure in the pipeline shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday, after which they shut down the gas flow.

“Based on observations, it was suspected that the offshore pipeline between Finland and Estonia was leaking,” Gasgrid Finland said in a statement. “The valves in the offshore pipeline are now closed and the leak is thus stopped.”

apnews.com...

Nord Stream 2.0? Finland-Estonia Undersea Pipeline In Baltic "Has Been Deliberately Damaged"
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

www.hrw.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Israel MK says 'use Doomsday weapons' against Gaza

Likud Member of the Israeli Knesset Revital ‘Tally’ Gotliv has called on occupation forces to use a “Doomsday weapon” against Gaza, in what many believe to mean a nuclear warhead.

In a tweet published yesterday, Gotliv wrote in reference to missiles within Israel’s arsenal: “Jericho Missile! Jericho Missile! Strategic alert. before considering the introduction of forces. Doomsday weapon! This is my opinion. May God preserve all our strength.”

In a another post she said: “I urge you to do everything and use Doomsday weapons fearlessly against our enemies.” Adding that Israel “must use everything in its arsenal.”

Today she continued: “Only an explosion that shakes the Middle East will restore this country’s dignity, strength and security! It’s time to kiss doomsday. Shooting powerful missiles without limit. Not flattening a neighbourhood. Crushing and flattening Gaza. … without mercy! without mercy!”

www.google.com...

Israeli Official Calls for 'Doomsday' Nuclear Missile Option
www.google.com...=1
edit on 10-10-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

by kyev POV
2 Easters

Didnt Jesus say "there are no goyim"?

Its not the first time Kadyrov came to the rescue of Christians. He's a badass and I like him.

I don't understand why you think that's a good thing. Hamas is to Palestine what the cartels are to Mexico, so Kadyrov would be aiding the terrorists.

Horror: Israeli Soldiers Discover Bodies of 40 Babies, Some Beheaded

[redstate.com...]

Anybody who would kill innocent babies is a rabid animal; these radicals are too far removed from humanity to ever peacefully coexist anywhere in today's world.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Missiles fired from Lebanon, mortars launched from Syria as northern front heats up

Missiles were launched at northern Israel from both Lebanon and Syria on Tuesday, with the Israeli military shelling posts in both nations in response, as fighting continued in southern Israel in the wake of a major attack launched by the Palestinian Hamas terror group in the Gaza Strip.

The Israel Defense Forces said 15 rockets were fired from Lebanon at the Western Galilee, setting off sirens in several towns. Four projectiles were intercepted by the Iron Dome air defense system, while the rest landed in open areas, causing no damage or injuries, the IDF said.

The military initially said in a statement that it had launched artillery strikes in response to the rocket attack, and in a later statement, said tanks had shelled two posts belonging to the Hezbollah terror group.

A short while later, an anti-tank guided missile was launched from Lebanon at an armored vehicle near the northern town of Avivim, the IDF said. No soldiers were wounded. The military said a combat helicopter struck a third Hezbollah post in response to that attack.

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sorry I am very behind here, out of town for sheepdog trials, just got home late Sun evening & have not been able to catch up. Also new medical issues & ongoing tests just started within the last few weeks.

Dear Rel so sorry about your loss of your uncle, I am truly sorry. I have always admired how close & supportive you are of your family. Godspeed & many prayers. I am now finally opening that last bottle of Lemoncello I made March 2022 & having a toast to You, Uncle & Family! Cheers Mate & God be with & help us ALL! Salute!

***Please I desperately need a mind break...for some reason I really want to watch all the Hunger Games, but any
psychological thriller is welcomed...something I can just click & watch, I'm not lazy, no resources that I can access ATM.
If not its all good! I will keep reading to catch up...LoveGuy read about the blood will hv to get bk later...& the same with other replies.

Cheers
Ektar

To the rest I haven't forgotten your replies, had unexpected new bizarre medical issues that started ~ 2 to 3 wks ago &
you know how it goes, many tests blood, ultra sound & now biopsies... explain later?

Doxy is so bloody diff to work around...no food, meds or supplements 2 hrs prior & post..sucks! LOL! Started Sat for 7 days.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

by kyev POV
2 Easters

He's a Fancy Boy...

edit on 10-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This probably sounds crazy but hell the bloody world seems mad ATM! Wish we had a test to know if you have been jabbed without our knowledge ie hospital...how would anyone know? I swear I feel like people over 65, retirees or disabled are used as guinea pigs for the medical agenda, medical experiments used on us whether we know or not...but then again if we had those test to show proof of jab they would use it against us & round up the true bloods.

I stated in last 2 surgeries no transfusion from a vaxxed person. Now it looks like we will not know where the blood came from jabbed or not. I have a sister who is not jabbed...Maybe if another surgery I can donate my own blood & have clean sister on standby. However I no longer trust hospitals either, it really SUCKS!!! that almost all the majors are controlled by
Pfizer or other big pharm & maybe they no longer care about the interest of the patients unless it's a new money making possibility. Unfortunately I only see them as businesses now & not Hospitals who actual care about people & patients.

So sad, glad I went animal route & not human but better is that I am not involved anymore with neither...but still save wildlife & have saved several here in past 3+ yrs.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Somethings definitely up...

1) All quiet in the House on C-span... weren't they supposed to be back today... news blackout-ish,

2) A lull in noteworthy comms across telegram and twitter... except for:

3) SCAVINO video tweet, at 2:25 UTC = 21:25 EST.

a) The video is 2:42 mins long and is POTUS5 UN speech on Iran:

b) Gematria equivalents:

SIX YEARS AGO
=
PROOF OF THE PAST,
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM (10 POSTS WITH 4x BOOM)

c) Tweet timestamp points to #225

Lots of other spin-off post joins but it's late and I'm tired.

Let's see what the day brings.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Mr Pool tweeted a video showing them changing account ID after a long absence, at 3:33 UTC

Date stamp of Dec 11 = Oct 11,today, because Oct = tenth month.

edit on 11-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
THIS IS A LOVE STORY 1
Seek & Ye Shall Find = Build the Map = Paint the Picture = Connect the Dots
Organize & Connect = See the Big Picture = You Have More than You Know
Sheep No More = Think for Yourself = Trust Yourself = Trust God = Trust the Plan
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"
God is With Us = Not Alone = WRWY = Your Families are Safe = Full Armor
Dig, Process, Test, Observe, Watch, Listen, Reconcile = Logical Thinking
Be Cautious in your interpretations of info posted = We are the News Now
Find Peace = TRUST = We Have It All = Patriots in Full Control = All Connected
We are One = No One is Above Another = United We Stand = Balance = Heal
Comfort & Mercy = Heal Others = Harmony = Find the KEY = Hearts Will Sing
Golden Rule = Hearts of Gold = Ring Like a Bell = Liberty Bell = Freedom
Ask & Ye Shall Receive = If My People who are called by my name humble
themselves, and pray and seek my face... will forgive their sin and heal their land
God's Promise = Christ B4 Declass = Only 1 Way = By the Book = Cause & Effect
Humanity Must Be Prepared to Use Truth to Unite = Need Us to Destroy Ourselves
Build the ARK = Acts of Random Kindness = Unpredictable = Soothes Our Soul
More Heal = More See = More Find the Missing Piece = More Join the Choir
Actions Speak Louder than Words = Waves = Our Song Gets Louder = Stop & Listen
Pitch Perfect = God's Timing is Perfect = The God Frequency = Hearts Sing to God
Humanity's Song = God Waiting for a Change of Heart = The Closing Act = Ella = 111
Don't Mean a Thing if its ain't Got that Swing = Hit the Body with a Tremendous Light
One Shot = KO = Hell Loop Shatters = Heaven on Earth = Hearts Alive = Dead Will Rise
Rise & Shine = Let There Be Light = Enough Must See = God Sees No Sides
Save the Oasis Together = WWG1WGA = Be Still & Know = PBWY
Peace is the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything (HBD, SB... 123)

Source:
LONDON VISITORS - Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park

Source:
Full steam ahead for Tattershall Castle
TCG to refurb flagship Tattershall Castle - Jan 5, 2015
In pictures: Tattershall Castle takes to the waves - 15 May, 2015

Source:
Former MI6 officer lies low after unmasking as author of Trump dossier

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fun with numbers from: Q-225
the line

Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.

Oddly while Trump was the 45th President of the US, he was only the 44th person to hold the office. Obama was the 43rd person.

OK before people start to call me in on this remember that Grover Cleaveland served two non-consecutive terms, making him both the 22nd and 24th President.

just for fun:
Q-22

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Q-24

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147448408 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:27:03 (EST)
Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

and what the hell Q-2224

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 98088e No.3094565 📁
Sep 19 2018 19:36:38 (EST)
/CM/ pls confirm ASAP resource upgrade.
Tracking 330,000 IPs which is causing extreme lag.
Q

As a side note, when was "Answers" added to some of the -Q-Posts?
For Q-22 this was in there

answers
Who controls the NG?
Normally the states; the state governors
During peacetime each state National Guard answers to leadership in the 50 states, three territories and the District of Columbia. During national emergencies, however, the President reserves the right to mobilize the National Guard, putting them in federal duty status.
Charlottesville, VA - ANTIFa (anticipation of lack of law and order) Texas - hurricane Florida - hurricane US Virgin Islands - hurricane Puerto Rico - hurricane California - wildfires Montana - wildfires

Yes

The NG is mainly activated by the states, the POTUS needs Congressional approval to activate the NG. If the states activate them, POTUS can take control of them. This would allow the Marines and the NG to work together under one set of orders. This is shown in the Posse Comitatus Act where by the POTUS can take control.

What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Abraham Lincoln - CIVIL WAR resulted He declared Martial Law which suspended habeas corpus in the US. More specifically he imposed the suspension on "prisoners of war, spies, or aiders and abettors of the enemy," as well as on other classes of people, such as draft dodgers." Source=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law_in_the_United_States#Ex_parte_Milligan
SUMMARY
Someone controls the National Guard. The National Guard recently activated in select cities within the US. The National Guard work in coordination with the Marines. Conditions need to be satisfied to authorize. A former President used the military to save the republic.

extra answers
Who controls the NG?
State governor. Was Pentagon. Now is POTUS by way of order of Pentagon

Yes, per NG recruiting site:respond to domestic emergencies, overseas combat missions, counterdrug efforts, reconstruction missions and more. Seeing they are in Kuwait and Afghanistan, they also work with/for the Army. NG is reserves for the Army. en.wikipedia.org...

During national emergencies, however, the President reserves the right to mobilize the National Guard, putting them in federal duty status

Also: -Whiskey Rebellion -Andrew Jackson. In 1832, he ordered federal armed forces to South Carolina to enforce federal (tariff) laws. South Carolina backed down, and the union was preserved. -JFK activated (federalized) Alabama NG on 6/11/1963 -George Bush- during the 1992 LA riots - Rodney King Riots.

SUMMARY

Was I just missing this all along?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Aye and the Chechen boys Boston marathon narrative was motivated by *US meddling in Chechen affairs? Gitmo waterboarding hired assets al qaida *the base is a little blah.
Everybody knows the FBI is all about framing scapegoats.
Our hands ain't squeaky clean to cast shade on those strong enough to fight back.

Kosovo Serbia? Western meddling.

It's almost 100 on the fafo scale and nobody I know votes for such representation.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, ANSWERS has been there since near the beginning... but not on all aggregators - only on the ones with the qanon.pub look/feel.

ETA - lot of the info in answers was from first 6 months of Q and therefore from older more naive interpretations.
There is SOME useful info but not a lot.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Learn something new I guess.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Another SCAVINO video tweet COMM, 5 mins after the last, at 2:30 UTC. Video is 2:03 long.

a) Video is re renegades pallettes of cash to Iran,

b) 2:30 and 2:03 emphasise PAIN, and 2:03mins = 123 seconds,

c) The 5 mins time difference may relate to RED5 from #4414.

d) Simple Gematria equivalents
TWO MONTHS AGO = 170 =

WORLD WAR THREE,
THE SHAPE OF WATER,
FINANCIAL CRASH NOW,
AND THEN SUDDENLY,
TRANSMISSION,
IT HAS BEEN STARTED.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Guess I'd better retract that there's a lull in comms, haha.

General Flynn tweet, at 11:57pm UTC:

Tommy Turberville's statement:
Bigger

(/sarc on/)Obviously a coincidence that #1157 is also about statements (/sarc off/).

Timestamp encodes Oct 11th, reading right to left.

This also ties in to the recent push to remove clearances from people once they've left office.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join