It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: nowayreally
Don't like being that guy but I guess that is my role for tonight.

You already have cancer, what is there to contaminate?

My grandfather died of prostate cancer that then spread out, 6 or 7 months of acute pain that even morphine couldn't help with.

Maybe it is just me, but a jab that does the job in an hour through a heart attack or stroke might seem like a blessing.

Nobody is scheduled to be here forever anyway.

I remember daskakik said you were able to buy OTC Ivermectin in Guatamala, if the desire arose

Nowayreally

mRNA transfusion .......stats are on the DL ......the control group hasn't visited Dr's office in years.

Be less afraid and more intent on beating it. ☺💟

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Have to say I really regret the tone of that post but I guess I was irked by the insinuation that I was AI and also this idea that not getting the jab makes someone special when, honestly, if they were out to taint you blood it wouldn't take a blood transfusion.

Seeing that Nowayreally has CT as location I think some of these dewormers are OTC in canada as well. Might be easier for them to get it from there than Mexico or Guatemala.

Here are a couple threads on ATS and it seems like a combination of Mebendazole and Cimetidine are the best combo because the Cimetidine keeps the level of Mebendazole in the blood elevated.
Thanks to TheAlmo ..this Cancer cure that worked for me .

Mebendazole. There, I said it.

edit on 8-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hackers have compiled a giant apparent list of people with Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry after taking that information from the genetic testing service 23andMe, which is now being shared on the internet.

x.com...

Israel’s government, media websites hit with cyberattacks

Hacktivists, including cyber gangs such as the infamous Killnet, a Russian hacker group, are targeting various Israeli organizations following deadly attacks by Hamas militants.

It was impossible to connect to the website gov.il from around the world on Sunday evening, and Killnet swiftly took full responsibility for the attack on Telegram, a social network.

On Telegram, Killnet later said that the group is not targeting ordinary Israeli citizens – its target is the “regime” that “sold itself to the NATO whore, the same main terrorist, with the slogan of PEACE and DEFENSE!”

cybernews.com...
edit on 8-10-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
With all this HACK'ing activity maybe -Q- will show up. (I know -Q- isn't really a hacking thing but Casper sure in the hell is).

Also with this possibly issue in the Middle East, as well as the reality of lies in Ukraine, shouldn't -Q- have popped somewhere?

I'm wondering if those behind -Q- weren't done in already by the Deep State. Are the "White Hats dripping Red at this point?

Edited part below:

1. APPEASEMENT: The same Biden-Blinken brain trust responsible for the debacle in Afghanistan has done nothing but appease the terrorist regime in Tehran since day one.

They just released an additional $6 billion to Iran, have eased off on sanctions enforcement, pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into Gaza and betrayed Iranian dissidents, all to curry favor with Tehran.

There are inadvertent favors, too, like the US weapons left behind in Afghanistan which found their way to Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip, according to a Newsweek report in June.

Biden also has struggled to hide his disdain for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whose government he has called “extremist.”

Administration flacks insisted over the weekend that the $6 billion returned to Iran was only to be used for “humanitarian purposes and medicine” and was strictly monitored. Sure.

and

SPY RING: The Biden administration’s hand-picked, virulently anti-Israel Iran envoy Robert Malley was quietly removed without pay in June and had his security clearance suspended pending an investigation by the FBI for security breaches.

The State Department has been tight-lipped about the scandal, but Lee Smith wrote in Tablet last week that Malley allegedly had helped “fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments” and helped to infiltrate an Iranian agent of influence “into some of the most sensitive positions in the US government — first at the State Department and now the Pentagon.”

The reporting is based on thousands of emails between Iranian diplomats and analysts obtained by Iran International, a London-based émigré opposition media outlet, and shared with Semafor.

and then this

3. MEK RAID: On June 20, the Albanian government raided the headquarters of the Mujahedeen-e-Khalq or MEK, the exiled Iranian opposition group that previously had been resettled in Albania from Iraq under the protection of the United States government. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and former Vice President Mike Pence were among the MEK’s most high-profile supporters in the Trump administration.

But it seems that US protection was withdrawn last November, when the State Department declared that “the United States does not see the MEK as a viable democratic opposition movement that is representative of the Iranian people.”

Even though this is an "Opinion" piece, it should be pointed out that by putting this piece out there non-thinkers are going to be exposed to this information and will have to accept that it's happening.

Biden Necesse est Cadere
edit on 8-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Dated March 2023

Hamas says leadership visited Russia, met Sergey Lavrov

The Palestinian armed group Hamas said on Tuesday that it sent a high-level delegation to Russia and held talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

In an interview published on Hamas’ website, Saleh al-Arouri, deputy head of Hamas’ political bureau, said party leaders visited Russia and met Lavrov and that the visit was a reflection of Hamas’ weight among major global powers.

"The leadership of the movement visited Moscow and met Sergey Lavrov. It was an important visit that highlights the role of the movement with many global actors," Arouri said. He added that there might be another international Hamas trip "in the coming weeks." Arouri did not specify when the visit to Moscow took place, saying only that it happened "recently."

www.al-monitor.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thanks. 👍
The covid crap is all but retired and prosecuted at this point...
Noone should have had to compromise medical treatment to have to cross borders based on politics.
I've never had medical insurance so when ear infections dental pain came along I paid cash.
It was a Jewish Dr that damaged my eardrum (gave me tinnitus) prodding aggressively the pop was unmistakable. Prescribing antibiotics that were off the charts expensive saying we gotta fight this aggressively... He disappeared from rotating drs at that hospital clinic before I could get a more affordable course of antibiotics.
I don't even know my own blood type.

Epstein gets a get out of jail free pass (lose evidence/failing apprehension of cohorts following mysterious loss of life) and since then its been podesta getting back to work on Ukraine not Ukraine and other shady stuff going on.

Last line is more for our late arriving participants OK with mail in voting due to Epstein Maxwell network of traffickers abusers getting away with it.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why on earth would they be doing this?
Anthony Fauci's face mask at the Smithsonian

Ironic veneration of tyrants.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thanks to those who sent condolences and music!

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The Rise of Pharma Fascism
This is really rather mind boggling. As we have seen quite a bit went into the plandemic ahead of time. Now we have one more piece of evidence or rather two.
Step 1: 2015.
SB277-"California banned all religious and philosophical exemptions to school vaccination requirements."

2019-
Step 2: "Richard Pan sponsored the revocation of the medical license of any Dr. who wrote more than 5 medical exemptions to school vaccinations."

"No pharaoh, no king, no feudal lord, and certainly no no political party have ever claimed that they own the air and that the mere act of breathing by the citizenary was an assault that must be managed by the police state,"

I especially like this zinger, "If you follow the advice of the CDC you are putting your health in grave danger."

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

It's bad! No way would I have a grasp on the subject if you didn't keep reporting everything here....like tip of the spear stuff.
edit on 9-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Can you please explain "mRNA...stats on the DL"?

Mad scientists in action

Developing human like entities - just the start as to what they see as the brave new world. No doubt they are much further along but are just trying to ease the public awareness of these secret research projects. I am continuously stumped as to why none of these scientists ever consider the ethics of conducting research like this. Just because one can doesn't mean one should. There are simply no guardrails.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Symbolism-Two faced Obama.

"Trust Us" Cohen tweet

There seems to be waaay too much chatter about suicide prevention lately. Click on CDC- gov/suicide/preven...
I see that it was last reviewed on October 11, which gives us #1011.

I went through some of DrJeanneM tweets- one day Fauci's replacement. Heaven help us.

DrjeanneM tweet- my opinion on hydroxychloquine

March 20, 2020 she just dismisses it claiming the work was sloppy and of course being the one in charge in Alabama all the Drs. there looked to her for direction. She has blood on her hands.

Today happens to be a special day- National Kick Butt Day.
And Curious Events day to round things out.
Today is special

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
U.S. Dollar ‘Collapse’—Shock $8 Trillion Predicted Fed Inflation Flip To Spark A ‘Critical’ Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP And Crypto Price Boom To Rival Gold

Now, as the Federal Reserve grapples with a $33 trillion U.S. "debt death spiral," Jefferies' analysts have warned the Fed will be forced to restart its money printer—potentially collapsing the U.S. dollar and fueling a bitcoin price boom to rival gold.

As well as reducing its balance sheet, the Fed has been hiking interest rates at a historic clip as it struggles to bring soaring inflation under control, creating what some fear could become a counter-intuitive "death spiral" for the U.S. dollar that ultimately pushes up the bitcoin price.

The Fed could be forced to suddenly flip dovish in the face of a U.S. recession due to a larger-than-usual lag in the Fed's inflation reducing interest rate hikes following the money supply explosion through 2020 and 2021, according to Wood.

"Such a failure to exit from unorthodox monetary policy in a benign manner is likely to culminate in the collapse of the U.S.-dollar paper standard to the benefit of both gold bullion owners and also owners of bitcoin," Wood wrote.

www.forbes.com... in-ethereum-xrp-and-crypto-price-boom-to-rival-gold/amp/

Oil price jumps to $89 a barrel following Hamas’s attack on Israel

Crude prices surged to as high as $89 a barrel on Monday over concerns that Hamas’s attack on Israel will increase tension across the Middle East and affect output from leading oil producers.

The jumps have revived fears of another prolonged period of high prices that would fuel inflation in many parts of the world. Supply cuts by major producers Saudi Arabia and Russia had pushed Brent above $97 a barrel at the end of September, before prices dropped 11 per cent last week amid concerns about slowing global growth.

www.ft.com... 27455e360d7c

Biden wants to ask Congress for largest aid package for Ukraine worth US$100 billion

Joe Biden is considering a “one-and-done” spending bill to fund the war in Ukraine until the next presidential election in an attempt to overcome an impasse with Republicans, The Telegraph understands.

The White House is drawing up plans to ask Congress to release its largest funding package ever for weapons and humanitarian aid, amid concern continued rows over spending could damage the president in next year’s election.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Biden Says Military Assistance Is on Its Way to Israel

The United States is working to fulfill several specific requests from Israel for military assistance in the wake of the attack by Hamas on Saturday, Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” program on Sunday morning.

Mr. Blinken said that the Israeli government had “asked for some specific additional assistance” as the country gears up for what Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned will likely be a prolonged conflict.

Mr. Blinken declined to provide additional details about specific weapons systems that might be provided to Israel in the near future.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
NETANYAHU AND ISRAEL WERE AWARE OF THE ATTACK BEFORE IT HAPPENED

Times of Israel, Associated Press and Al-Jazeera are reporting that Egypt warned Israel of a major attack coming from Gaza, but Israeli officials ignored it.

"Egypt cautioned about the situation's escalation, but unfortunately, these warnings were disregarded by Israel."

They were allegedly told 10 days before the attack happened.

x.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
NETANYAHU AND ISRAEL WERE AWARE OF THE ATTACK BEFORE IT HAPPENED

Times of Israel, Associated Press and Al-Jazeera are reporting that Egypt warned Israel of a major attack coming from Gaza, but Israeli officials ignored it.

"Egypt cautioned about the situation's escalation, but unfortunately, these warnings were disregarded by Israel."

They were allegedly told 10 days before the attack happened.

x.com...

10 days you say? Saving Israel for last?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Bill Gates has an unhealthy obsession with malaria.

The Gamble brought to you by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Mad Scientists.org

Billy invested in Oxitec GM mosquitoes and has also invested in Target Malaria. Anything that he is around seems to always have something nefarious about it.
We have #1010, 1011 and 1012 here.

This really makes no sense because Billy "the Dr." Gates has invested heavily in malaria vaccines, the best investment he has ever made. It is understandable that the people there would have some reservations about this release, as in what could go wrong.
Reading through the article I was left with the impression that this first time experimental release is more about tourism than vanquishing malaria but then I'm not in the circle of "need to know."

We have another 2019 preplandemic move- "In 2019, Dr. Diabate oversaw a small release of sterile males, the first field experiment in Africa with GM mosquitoes." We know how well that has worked out. An increase in aggressive mosquitoes along with Malaria so that Billy can deploy his jabs.

No doubt initially the release will appear successful but just give it time.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Robert F Kennedy Jr. has just announced that he is going to be running as an Independent.

Chief Nerd Tweet.

This is going to tear away Dem votes from Biden.

What I am really concerned about is that the White House has refused to provide Kennedy with any security detail, which has never been done before. I fear he may be in real danger because they do not want him competing against Biden.

Is there a Ku post that might connect to this?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
donate mRNA

Bill to prevent mRNA vaccine recipients from donating blood is killed

yale

The Link Between Myocarditis and COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

Ephesians 6 is to me proven a better insurance policy.
I thank my wife every day for enduring this adversely difficult life with me, against the grain.

The embryo thing reminds me of Luther Burbank directed evolution.

Everyone wants a piece of the pie in the sky.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This is going to tear votes from trump imo. There will be many anti establishment votes that are also never trump votes. Imo it’s the worst case scenario for trump to have RFK run independent

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
With all this HACK'ing activity maybe -Q- will show up.

Are you seriously saying you still believe that 'Q' was anything but a psyop against us, the American people?

Man, if so, some people just can't admit when they were fooled...

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join