It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Considering that probably every cell phone produced in the past 5 years has the capacity to adjust for ambient light makes me think that it is more than just a stretch.

It isn't pointing you in any direction unless you want to play the Q game of OMG I found a loose connection.

edit on 10-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Love your synchronicities my friend. PBWY

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I noticed in a recent clip of Biden speaking that he went blank and shut down just like Mitch, but it was of a much shorter duration. The lights were still on but nobody was home.

It gets interesting when you search for similar patterns among politicians; hand signs, black eyes, tie and suit colors, blackouts, facelifts, etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
a reply to: Imbackbaby

We are already at world war, it is simply lacking official declaration.

Those occupying the White House are at war with the American citizens, the American way of life, our culture is being destroyed our treasury looted. A clandestine war. It is a war yes but we have been infiltrated and we are losing because to many Americans it is an unrecognizable enemy, they are unable to process it. Aside from the federal level and the intelligence community we also have state and local government officials as well as unelected bureaucrats comprised, foriegn agents in congress. It is very bad and the light is getting dim. This is an orchestrated global meltdown, next up China invading Taiwan and we will fund all of it. This is the foundation of the new world order, first they need to destroy the current world order. Sleeper cells are littered throughout the USA.
It's a ticking time bomb, I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: tanstaafl
I like how you didn't pull the whole quote, but that's ok. If anyone remembers -Q- came up around the same time we were being told that Hillary's Emails were HACKed.

Ah, my apologies, rereading your comment in that light does show that you were being sarcastic...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
wrinkle

edit on 2023/10/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Thankyou for posting that article. This contaminated blood issue isn't going away. The problem is if they do respect the rights of those that want to source their own blood that would lead to more people questioning what exactly was in those mRNA jabs. And they can't allow that to happen.

No t The Bee- CDC releases top 10 causes of death

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Secreccy and Double Standards

As the world turns- New Zealand- Another FOIA reveal.

Why am I not surprised? So hard to replace workers were given exemptions from taking the safe and effective jabs.

"With this information, I now wonder how many of the "chosen" 11,000 were doctors, and if so, why these doctors didn't raise their voices against the program of forced coercive inoculations. I wonder who decided that these 11,000 workers could get off jab-free while my friends and many others suffered the consequences of their conscientious choice."

Gag orders?

If I recall correctly didn't the CDC also have critical people who were not required to take the jab. This probably happened around the world.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I was curious if RFK Jr announcement of running as an Independent would be reported in the WSJ.

Page A4- RFK Jr. Shifts to Running as Independent in '24 Race.

They did their own poll to determine who would vote for him. For what it's worth-
Apparently 48% of Republicans favor him compared to 21% of Democrats. What about those voters who identify as Independents?

Fly in the ointment alert-
"Independent presidential candidates must request to be placed on the ballot in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and many states require an extensive signature-gathering operation to qualify."

Parting shot, he's into conspiracy theories about the safety of the Covid jabs, Autism linked to vaccines and wait for it- racist and antisemitism. We can't leave those out.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Watch the water.
Kales Manuel- Obama linked water official reinstated- Maui Fire

He was the one who delayed the water. I imagine that he is a controversial figure there, some seeing him as a native and not able to fathom that he would cause deliberate harm to his own people. This may be something, maybe not but any time I see a player put in position in 2019 it sends the vibes of "part of the war on humanity."

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

If Biden is arrested before the elections, then wouldn't this allow RFK JR vs Trump at the polls? I mean who else does the DNC have to replace Biden?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I have been wondering if some of these "What is special" about a particular day have had some specific inserts.
What is special October 10th, 2023

Taiwan: National Day/Double 10 day. That would link to post #1010. Maybe a fluke but then pair it with this-
FACE YOUR FEARS DAY.

Evaluation of the Screening of Displaced Persons From Afghanistan

This was published February 17- the same trend that I noticed during Covid. How many are potential terrorists?
Add to them the open border with potential other terrorists coming through.

Now looking at today- Tuesday 7 letters, 3rd day of the week=10.
October- 10th month, 7 letters.
10th. [5X5]
2023 is the Skull and Bones mirror 322.

Things just feel very off.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If President Trump wins I hope that he asks Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to join him. RFK Jr has an enormous amount of knowledge about health issues and the childhood vaccination schedule needs to be thoroughly reviewed and downsized.
The CDC, NIH, FDA and other 3 letter agencies need a complete overhaul and far less funding. Kennedy would be the perfect person to clean house. His family has been around politics for years so he knows his way around the inner workings.
In the past he has said he would not join Trump but he has swallowed his pride and left the Democrat party which is a huge step, so if it is for the greater good I would hope that he would do it again.

I've listened to him on a variety of issues and he makes sense, great sense. Part of the reason that he appeals to both sides is in part due to Operation Warp Speed and the introduction of the mRNA jab. Many people are blaming Trump but fail to recognize that the presidency was usurped by the health agencies and the DOD because this bioterrorist weapon was their field of expertise.

President Trump was in an impossible situation. If he had stopped the roll-out he would have been demonized and impeachment 3.0 would have taken place with a forced removal. In one of the books I've covered here, most people are unaware is that Albert Bourla and his rep at Operation Warp Speed had already made the decision to use the mRNA jabs. Prior to their presentation all of the other players were advocating for therapeutics but Pfizer took over and we know how well that has gone.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Anual Report to the Nation Part 2: New Cancer diagnoses fell abruptly early in the Covid-19 plandemic

Considering everyone was locked down this is hardly shocking news. But this has me wondering-
"We are deeply concerned about the implications of delayed diagnosis, which is typically associated with aggressive disease and outcomes."

This also could be explained by some people having, cough, trust issues. I'm just wondering if this is going to be cover for the now trending huge uptick in Turbo Cancer. Definately not the mRNA jabs- it's because of a few months lag in screenings. That's it, nothing to see here.

Cancer Moonshot

This statement was released by the WH February 2, 2022.

FACE YOUR FEAR DAY.

Are we alone?
Roswell?
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.

Albert Bourla also named his book "Moonshot".
Cancer Moonshot gematria

Gematria value 550 [5X5].
Interstellar, Hidden enemy, Nazi, Human trafficking, Make America Great Again, Barrack Hussein Obama, Twenty three ...and me, One zero seven [17] and a few other gems.

Chickasaurus

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A second war could easily erupt in Europe — while everyone's distracted by Ukraine

tensions have escalated in another part of Europe that remains highly volatile following a brutal and complex conflict that erupted in the 1990s

Analysts have expressed concerns that relations between Serbia and Kosovo — tense at the best of times — have become increasingly hostile in recent months. Violence erupted in northern Kosovo in September, and Belgrade responded with a military buildup on its border with its neighbor.

Now there are concerns that the volatility in this southeastern region of Europe could tip into an armed conflict

www.google.com...

EU drafts measures against Serbia as Belgrade’s involvement in terrorist attack is under scrutiny

The EU is running out of patience with Serbia and has drafted measures that will impact it politically, economically, and in terms of its EU accession, while more evidence emerges from the 24 September terrorist attack, including the involvement of Serbian President Aleksander Vucic’s son’s close collaborator.

Since the terrorist attack in Banjske, northern Kosovo, just over two weeks ago, pressure has been mounting from regional leaders, members of the European Parliament and Pristina to enforce measures on Serbia.

The attack saw some 30 armed militia ambush Kosovo police, killing one, before barricading themselves inside a monastery. The subsequent shootout with police saw three terrorists killed, and Belgrade declared a period of mourning.

[url]https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/eu-drafts-measures-against-serbia-as-belgrades-involvement-in-terrorist-attack-is-under-scrutiny/[ /url]

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Greek Navy Readies Naval Assets in the Eastern Mediterranean alongside NATO and USS Gerald R. Ford Aircraft Carrier

According to reports, the Greek Navy has increased its readiness level and deployed the Greek Hydra-Class Frigate "Psara" alongside Standing NATO Maritime Group 2 to the Eastern Mediterranean.

This operation will be conducted jointly with the USS Gerald R. Ford Aircraft Carrier and its Strike Group. As a result, there is now a significant number of naval assets in the Eastern Mediterranean, including 1 aircraft carrier, 7 destroyers, 4 frigates, and 1 cruiser, as well as an undisclosed number of submarines, support ships, and aircraft. It should also be noted that there is a possibility of a second Carrier Strike Group being involved.

www.google.com... rald-r-ford-aircraft-carrier/%3famp

Chechen leader says he is prepared to send his forces to support Palestine

Ramzan Kadyrov, head of the Chechen Republic and the Kremlin’s close ally, has called for the end of the war between Israel and Hamas and said that he was prepared to head a peacekeeping mission to Palestine.

Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya, issued a video message on Monday, Oct. 9, urging the international community to "intervene and prevent" further escalation in the Middle East following recent events initiated by Hamas militants against Israel.

In his message, Kadyrov expressed solidarity with Palestine. He appealed to leaders of Muslim nations to form a coalition and implored their Western allies to avoid civilian casualties in their “pursuit of militants.’

www.kyivpost.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the thought-provoking analysis and logic.

I'm beginning to see why Q could not elaborate on a lot of specifics. Nobody would believe it back then.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
IMF outlook worsens for a ‘limping’ world economy. Mideast war poses new uncertainty

The world economy has lost momentum from the impact of higher interest rates, the invasion of Ukraine and widening geopolitical rifts, and it now faces new uncertainty from the war between Israel and Hamas militants, International Monetary Fund warned Tuesday.

The IMF said it expects global economic growth to slow to 2.9% in 2024 from an expected 3% this year. The forecast for next year is down a notch from the 3% it predicted back in July.

The deceleration comes at a time when the world has yet to fully mend from a devastating but short-lived COVID-19 recession in 2020 and now could see fallout from the Middle East conflict — particularly to oil prices.

apnews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
omg wtf?

I say omg because one has to toe the line in order to view? ...and *we recognize the *line is askewed from the straight and narrow following msm standards of protocol in reporting scandals.

I went looking for statistics pointing at the failing pharmaceutical industry in cahoots with fda influenza annual schedule strains....
How many elderly would've survived not getting infected with a new annual strain?

Witches making potions that can't even cure the common cold.
Gain of function directed evolution...

Will have to edit in a link to save post brb
here it is

impulses impressed by anything other than self puts one in peril, or in joy. I make friends anywhere possible.

Brewtiger I'm 100% on board with the line of reasoning in your posts but non repentance is a deal breaker for me thusly.

Condolences to Rel loss of loved one 🙏💟
edit on (10/10/2323 by loveguy because:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
wrinkle

edit on 2023/10/10 by CrazyFox because:

That Busch funeral video was awesome. Is that really what the note said/read? I always wondered, just great if true.
edit on 10-10-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join