It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Another SCAVINO video tweet comm, at 2:28 am UTC, so between previous two. Vid 9 seconds, POTUS45 "If you f*ck around with us... we're going to do things to you that have never been done before"

a) Note the BB logo appearing twice... Bibi Netenyahu? Could he be in control of Iran?

b) Gematria for THREE YEARS AGO = 147 =

APPOINTED TIME,
THE TRUMP CARD,
THE GAME IS OVER

c) Q posts linked by metadata:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

...ans another SCAVINO tweet COMM, at 3:01 am UTC:

a) Simple gematria ... TEN YEARS AGO = 130 =

b) Timestamp of 3:01

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Remember the poster who mentioned a shortcut from Wonderland to the Emerald City?

It's within. What a place to hide the Key of all Keys.

The kicker is, we have been conditioned to overlook our own salvation via the observation of cause and effect (the shadow on the wall of Plato's Cave). What better way to fool us than to tell us the only way to win is to keep moving. It's like a Chinese finger trap, the more we move and seek, the more elusive the solution.

The only way to win is to not play = Be Still = The Key = Peace.

You have more than you know = All knowledge is accessible when you stop Time = It's all within each of us if we just Stop, Breathe and Listen = Be Still = Peace.

Hmmm, seems like a common theme keeps popping up.

This will make sense to those It's meant to. The rest will arrive when they have decided they no longer wish to play the Game.

PBWY All and Happy Birthday to my friend.

edit on 11-10-2023 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So, 23&Me have had a Massive Data Breach, where the data obtained refers to those specifically of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.

Some interesting numbers and names in use here. 999,999 records stolen apparently. And the database hacked was called “ashkenazi DNA Data of Celebrities,” though apparently most the people listed aren't famous.

Mid-Ways down this Fox News article on the same topic, they pose the question, How to Protect your DNA (data from potential misuse or theft).

Brings to mind, "what's hidden in your DNA?", and makes me wonder, who's hunting Ashkenazi Jews, specifically now with all happening in Israel. They were saved for last, after all!

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gerrybbadd

Never really struck me before - and "multiple meanings exist" but I noticed this from your linked article:

The database is titled “ashkenazi DNA Data of Celebrities,” though most of the people on it aren’t famous, and it appears to have been sorted to only include people with Ashkenazi heritage.

NBC News was able to verify the data of two 23andMe users in the breach as authentic.

“Crazy, this could be used by Nazis,” one person who appears in the database said.

I don't think the person commenting even realised they were saying:
"We could use it on ourselves"
edit on 11-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gerrybbadd
who's hunting Ashkenazi Jews

Those were traditionally Jews that settled along the Rhineland in Germany. So, to answer your questions I ask another question: "Who started the NAZI Party in Germany?"

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Friday the 13th in 2 days and a ring of fire solar eclipse the day after.
10/13
10/14

Friday the 13 of October 1989 had Black Friday. Which was from a 6 billion dollar deal….some parallel

Oh I guess it’s x files day too
edit on 11-10-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've been looking for a House Speaker vote live stream for the last 24hrs - no luck.
I guess this is why:

It's certainly one way to raise the tension...

...but it has some logic to it.

If SOOO much rests on the outcome of this vote, then we should expect the cabal have actions planned if the vote doesn't go their way; military? Flee? etc.

By not live streaming the vote, a Fait Accomplit can be delivered at a predetermined time, allowing accurate forecasting of when the cabal makes their move.

If it WERE live streamed, then the cabal could choose to Act at any point through the speeches and vote(s)?
edit on 11-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The strings are converging... Is Hamas calling for action in America too?

From X22report:

Sources expanded:

PLEASE BE SAFE appears in only one post; #36:

Note bolded date stamp encodes today, Oct 11th!

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Will we get a second EAS alert today?

Wed Oct 11th was scheduled as a backup date.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

We have something very odd here. Complements of 100% Fed Up.
Ingersoll Lockwood

Another link to the Mickey Mouse watch. #1010 for me.

I went to the site to double check and the shoe and the Air Jordan are no longer there. Ingersoll makes it clear that they do not go along with the Quanon conspiracy groups so maybe just trolling.

However the date 2023/5784 is really quite strange. Maybe this is referring to May 7th but it could be any year 1984, 1884, 1784...
Mirror of 5784 would be #4875

Do you get it yet?
They are afraid of you [reach] [anti-narrative].
[free-thought]
Don't forget about the House Intel committee meeting re:
'Quanon' today.
More 'conspiracy' fact-less base-less claims] pushed re: vio-
lent, extremist, racist, dangerous, anti-
gov, nazism, white supremecy, anti-
religion, anti- American,...........
#2 attack topic_ [POTUS #1]
INFORMATION WARFARE.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Anybody hear of this guy

To quarter population into four *jurisdictions.

25% Jewish
25% Muslim
25% Christian
25% atheist

Will Jews side with atheists to even out the disproportionate demography?
We're all goyim to the high and mighty Jesus deniers?

I should clarify zion is separate from Judaism according to brother Nathaniel.
edit on (10/11/2323 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

edit on (10/11/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

More Problems with these jabs

The numbers are staggering. Excess global mortality ticking up to 1.2 million. I hadn't considered this "The same # of doses might be insufficient for some but excessive to others." Not that one should take this mRNA wonder drug but a one size fits all wasn't even considered.

Just look at the rise in disabilities. UK #'s 4 fold increase with 2.6 million people sidelined from the workforce.

Terrifying # alert-
"Increases in excess mortality on cardiovascular diseases aged 15-44 years were up 13% in 2020, 30% in 2021 and 44% in 2022"We spent billions on those jabs and now we penny pinch when mass deployment of vitamin D could save millions of lives. Pure evil.

I wonder if this links to Mr. Pool's 'Black Swan' event.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I knew there was more to 23andMe 10 years ago. Anybody that sent their DNA to them is/was either naive or stupid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Zev Zelenk5 Times he was right

"4.2% of the batches accounted for a staggering 71% of adverse events." These batches were deliberately manufactured so that the batches varied, which would hide how serious these mRNA jabs were adversely impacting people's health. Fog of war tactics.

DrjeanneM tweet

Since she has not been tweeting lately I am scrolling through her old tweets. If she succeeds Fauci we are in for fun and games.
Screeching "Apocolyptic" during Covid- how refreshing.

Now a few words from the other half of the dynamic duo-

"Trust Us" Cohen tweet

Only 54 likes out of 8285 views.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Chief Nerd tweet-American Values

We may be receiving comms here. They raised $11.28 million in 6 hours for Robert F. Kennedy Jr's campaign.

[1+1=2] that would give us the ku post that you linked #228.

#1128 [April 11] and today is October 11.
"A clean [H]ouse is very important."
House of reps.

Report: Congress Members Make Strategic War Stock Moves Before Israel- Hamas Conflict

Chuck callesto tweet- VP Biden emails- lots of emails

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good to see you, QOS!

One wonders why a DNA firm would be keeping a separate database for Jewish DNA. Weird and suspicious.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Senior Hamas Official Ali Baraka: We Have Been Secretly Planning the Invasion for Two Years; Russia Sympathizes with Us, Benefits from U.S. Embroilment in This War; Any Swap Deal Should Include Hamas Prisoners in Europe and the U.S.

x.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

No our hands aren't squeaky clean. My point is nobody's hands are, not at the governing level.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

This is the image that 'fedup' stated was on the I Lockwood site. FWIW, the image is no longer there.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join