It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
a reply to: Thoughtful2

This is going to tear votes from trump imo. There will be many anti establishment votes that are also never trump votes. Imo it’s the worst case scenario for trump to have RFK run independent

I'm prettu sure it will pull votes from both - the question is from which will it pull more...

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

This is going to tear votes from trump imo. There will be many anti establishment votes that are also never trump votes. Imo it’s the worst case scenario for trump to have RFK run independent

I'm prettu sure it will pull votes from both - the question is from which will it pull more...

I feel it will take more away from Biden than Trump. Loyal dems may not throw a vote for Trump under any circumstances, but Kennedy is a more palatable choice than Biden with his approval ratings. They would be really stretching credibility to say Biden won in any "historic" way this time around.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

people just can't admit when they were fooled...

I like how you didn't pull the whole quote, but that's ok. If anyone remembers -Q- came up around the same time we were being told that Hillary's Emails were HACKed. Even though it was shown that Seth Rish was the person most likely to be providing the Emails to the public (through WikiLeaks).

This was why I posted what I did in the show of that posting. It would be similar as bring up the whole ending of the Whitewater investigation by talking about the Oklahoma City Bombing.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It's also CURIOUS EVENTS DAY today, Oct 9th.

Could get interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'll have a search thru the posts this eve and see what I can find, T2.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Let's put the RFK independent run in context:

a) TWO PARTY election scenario:

TRUMP 60 million votes,
BIDEN 40 million votes,
= Cabal needs to materialise 20+ million votes to claim victory.

b) THREE PARTY election scenario: (Dems, Reps, + Ind)

TRUMP 45 million votes,
BIDEN 35 million votes,
RFK 20 million votes,
= Cabal only needs to materialise 10+ million votes to claim victory?

My inference would be that RFK standing as independent would reduce how many fraudulent votes the cabal need to create, so why do it?

edit on 9-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Events of this magnitude don't just happen by accident on this planet. They are allowed to happen.

They want to trigger an emotional reaction from the public so they can move forward with their agenda and shove whatever rules they need to implement down our throats.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

My home WiFi manages to go retard quite often coincidentally as a post got lost in the blatherverse.

...I think the ten days relates to the schism irt Julian/Gregorian/excommunication of QE1

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is this one of the CURIOUS EVENTS for today:

Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London, identofied as Lawyer for the captured 9/11 terrorist:

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143562 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:41:11 (EST)
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.
Bad actor.
London Mayor.
Background?
Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?

British MI6 agents dead.
When?
How?
What was reported?
What really happened?
Why is this relevant?
Wealth.
Corruption.
Secret society.
Evil.
Germany.
Merkel.
Migrants.
Why are migrants important?
Assets.
What are assets?
Define assets?
Why are migrants so important?
What are assets?
What are assets?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits

Between now and Friday there will be no white hat or military takeover, there will be no mass arrests, there will be no activation of a quantum financial system, there will be no zombie apocalypse caused by the EBS. It's a test of the emergency broadcast system, it's nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. There have been many tests over the years. I believe there was one in 2021.

Well this post above didn't age well. A speaker of house removed and Israel attacked (allegedly) within a week. Media too co-ordinated on the latter. All of a sudden nobody talking Ukraine or Zelenski or Biden or Obama. Distractions are afoot.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Actually it did. Nothing that was predicted to happen took place. The incident in Israel (which happened Saturday not Friday btw) was not predicted at all. With all the decodes, no one saw it coming.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
RE_READ Change of Batter in #4014?

...because Dan Scavino, Don Trump Jr and Eric Trump all posted POTUS45 bat signal.... and remember the Marine1 video where POTUS45 says "Yes, I AM BATMAN! "

CURIOUS EVENTS DAY

edit on 9-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

ICYMI... Data point from Phil Godlewski:

It has begun and the Israel news was delayed by MSM - so we are further ahead than we think?

Also...

Prayers please for my uncle who passed away 90 minutes ago; with me, brothers, and his delinquent wife by his side. Quick and painless. Ma, his twin sister, felt it was coming and is fine.

I will be toasting him in the local hostelry this eve.
RIP Zio

So sorry about your Uncle, prayers for you and your family.

Pain is hard until you embrace it. My Father passed when he was 60 years old, If he were alive today (which I'm certain he is...somewhere) he would be 75.

That's the Dark let's switch to Light.....

An 82 year old Navy Vet has been calling in to my house 2-3 times a week for 6 months now. He shares his stories, so many. Great guy. He has a hobby with researching family History, he asked if he could do mine. I was happy for him to do that, always happy to help a Vet. He got my family History back to early 1800's. If he had asked I could have taken it back 300 years further but it was his hobby, he didn't ask. I was happy to let him do his thing. Not seen him for over a week which is odd.

Just for the record, he didn't find any murderers in my Fam History.

The Generation above led us to where we are but it's our Generation that will make the difference.

Future proves past.

I've raised a glass for your Uncle

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Actually it did. Nothing that was predicted to happen took place. The incident in Israel (which happened Saturday not Friday btw) was not predicted at all. With all the decodes, no one saw it coming.

My week ends on a Sunday, just saying. Nice to have your attention...

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Does saving Israel for last resonate with you? Predictions lol, Q never predicted anything, it was timelines, events, markers. You should know this but apparently you don't.

Do I still have your attention?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

If you reread my post, the date range was specified -- Wed. to Fri.

I acknowledge that the Israeli attack was eventful but not of Biblical proportion as fighting between Israel and Palestine isn't out of the ordinary. If this conflict leads to WWIII, that could be considered "Biblical" however, it still was not among the list of events predicted in connection to the EBS test.

The discussion wasn't about Q predictions. It was about the predictions made by Q followers.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

RFK running as an Independent will pull the most votes from the group with the most non-politically savvy voters.

Republicans?
Democrats?
Independents?
Green?
18 Year Old First Timers?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you reread my post, the date range was specified -- Wed. to Fri.

I acknowledge that the Israeli attack was eventful but not of Biblical proportion as fighting between Israel and Palestine isn't out of the ordinary. If this conflict leads to WWIII, that could be considered "Biblical" however, it still was not among the list of events predicted in connection to the EBS test.

The discussion wasn't about Q predictions. It was about the predictions made by Q followers.

Thank you for the reply. If Jerusalem isn't Biblical then what is?

There will be no world war 3, just scare events.

You want a different reality, we all do, we all could work together ya know? Olive branch baby.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I don’t see a scenario that Biden is the nominee. Which means any other dem candidate will likely attract the typical dem vote.
Imo those that were going to vote RFK were never left or right wing establishment voters. They are anti vax, anti big government, and/or anti deep state. I don’t think he could win the left vote alone or the right vote alone. But I think the voters he attracts are voters that would otherwise pick trump if there was no other option. If he’s the other option they can sleep soundly telling their friends that they didn’t vote trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That’s how I see it as well

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join