It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Next Topmodel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Some of the comments in this thread are appalling and ignorant and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves not to mention embarrassed for being used as soldiers tools puppets in a culture and propaganda war driven by your favorite talking head and political party without knowing more than what you’ve been lead to believe.

Has ANYONE, a single one of any of you ever met, known, talked to or been the parent of someone like in the OP’s video – an actual, authentic, true born-this-way and always been this way genuine transsexual person?

This isn’t woke parents with an agenda, this isn’t someone pushing an ideology or a victim of child abuse, it is a person and a human being born with a difficult and challenging condition they’ve managed to deal with and survive through that’s just trying to thrive and flourish like anyone else. Clearly from childhood, this person has been raised and socialized as a girl because the spirit and the flesh were so fundamentally mismatched that it was obvious what needed to be done.

Most of y’all don’t have a clue and manage to equate those like this person with drag queens, crossdressing men, men suppressing and dominating women and miserable, unhappy “mutilated” sexless suicides in the making etc. Saying things like “I don’t have anything against trans people” BUT then proceeding to spew a long list of why you hate trans people is the epitome of hypocrisy while again lumping bad actors and the worst of the activist’s ideology into demonization and dehumanization of an entire group of people without consideration for the individual or their circumstances.

That’s not saying some criticism isn't valid. She is participating in a show steeped in controversy that is generally considered one of the worst shows on German TV… she is terribly thin promoting the heroin chic look to young girls who already have enough body image problems and is interested in a fashion industry that chews up and spits out models like used chewing gum.

Fortunately she has a fallback plan and is currently attending university working toward a degree in social work. Once her 15 minutes of fame has subsided, I am sure she will fade into obscurity and get on with the business of trying to live a normal life, just like everybody else does.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion

I actually agree with the majority of this, and have pointed out many of the same things.

This is why I blame the leftists activist most of all.
All many of them know, about the trans community, is what they are told on tv or in their social circles.
These same people constantly try and use unisex as an example of trans and gay to justify it.
I have had to correct members numerous times, because many have no idea.

They want to "act", to "help", so they start pushing the pendulum.
Telling children they maybe the opposite gender, they might not have a gender, and sharing intimate details about their personal lives.
Then tell the children they don't have to share what is being said with their parents.
This gets back to parents and the pendulum will swing back the other way, as we see happening in Florida, and soon Pennsylvania.
It does not hurt the activist.
It ends up hurting the trans community as a whole.

People don't see the Trans community, as many trans people just want to live their lives and be left alone.
What people are seeing, and are reacting to, is the loud, abnoxious, ignorant activist who is spreading misinformation and "helping" the trans community.
These same folks will leave the trans community holding the bag, when the dust settles, and talk about how sad it is.

Do you.
Be happy.
Leave kids alone.

edit on 14-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: Got rid of long quote

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

As I and many others have mentioned many times, nobody cared about Drag Queens or Trans people until the activist "actively" targeted the women and children.

Again, who was protesting Drag Queens until they started with the push to include Children?

Who was protesting Trans people until the activist pushed the shower rooms and girl spaces? I mean, you can check the archive, I don't think you will find much if at all until it was pushed to the onto the women and children.

And let's be blatantly honest, far from all of those identifying as Trans are really trans. Many are opportunists, we see it with convicts in women's prisons, opportunists in women's sports, and I won't even get into the pervy stuff because that is happening more and more.

Do you even believe these blatant opportunists are "trans"?
edit on 14-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 14-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
originally posted by: infolurker

Many are white leftists using the trans community under the guise of "helping".

And you can't not also call out the GOP for using the trans community as a wedge issue to enrage their base just because conservatives are butthurt for losing they gay marriage thing so they attack one of the weakest minorities instead of tackling things like the economy, crumbling infrastructure, immigration, homelessness, the environment, gun violence and so on and so on.

The party of small government - in your pants.

People so concerned about parental rights and government intrusion not to mention the constitution should look no further than the government deciding what's best between families, children and their doctors.
edit on 14-5-2023 by AdifferentOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: M5xaz

I should really get a ultrasonic picture of my perfect little uterus as avatar.
I'm not gay, I'm not trans, I am in fact so old fashioned my sexual orientation would allow me to fit right in in ancient Greece.
Not that this is any of your business.

The only way to achieve tolerance is exposure.
Like when you're afraid of spiders put one on your hand until you're not afraid anymore.

I do tolerate them
They can go about their business however they see fit.

I want to be left alone
I want them to leave my kids alone.
Simple

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Oh you mean like states summarily overriding parental rights to whisk children away from their parents with no warning to "safe" houses for gender affirming care, even if those children come from other states and not even with one of their parents but merely with another adult?

Nope. No government interference there at all.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh you mean like states summarily overriding parental rights to whisk children away from their parents with no warning to "safe" houses for gender affirming care, even if those children come from other states and not even with one of their parents but merely with another adult?

This is so much better -- right?

Trans youth are once again under attack in state legislatures across the country. This year, dozens of proposed bills would require schools to out trans students against their will, regardless of any harmful consequences at school or at home. These forced outing bills claim to protect parents’ rights, but they do no such thing. Instead, these bills endanger trans students, who have the right not to be outed and to be treated with dignity and respect at school. www.aclu.org...

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Children need to be left alone. Families need to be left alone.

Puberty blockers are not harmless drugs and neither are cross sex hormones. And surgeries to alter their bodies?

Make these decisions when they become adults, not before they fully understand what it is they will be losing for the rest of their lives.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No, actually I was thinking about all the states banning or restricting gender affirming care for minors, all 18 of them with laws that criminalize doctors for practicing evidenced based care supported by all major medical organizations in the U.S., criminalizes parents in loving and supportive families and investigates them for child abuse and threatens to
“kidnap” their children for compassionately following their hearts and doctor’s advice.

I won’t even mention the 500 other bills proposed in 2023 alone by Republican led legislatures negatively affecting the lives of trans and LGBTx people.

So, show me a case where children have been whisked away from their parents without warning to safe houses or your other scenario. These are what-if and maybe situations and might be options in what, maybe 3 states and a couple cities only?

Here’s a suggestion – raise your kids however you want to and follow your own advice to leave other families alone and stop trying to dictate and legislate what other parents and doctors feel is best for their children.

I swear some of these self-righteous save the children campaigners are just as bad as the trans activists

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Children need to be left alone. Families need to be left alone.

Puberty blockers are not harmless drugs and neither are cross sex hormones. And surgeries to alter their bodies?

Make these decisions when they become adults, not before they fully understand what it is they will be losing for the rest of their lives.

You're such an expert on such matters.

Where did you learn all this expertise?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Not All Trans Youth Are Safe at Home

Many parents may hope their children will come to them first with questions about gender and sexuality. But not every child has that option. Youth who are transgender face a real risk of rejection by the adults who are supposed to care for them when they disclose their gender identity. Trans people are much more likely to be abused by their immediate family based on their gender identity, and high risks of abuse and family rejection mean trans youth are overrepresented in foster care homes, juvenile detention centers, and homeless shelters. These high rates of familial rejection and abuse dramatically increase the risks of suicidality, substance abuse, and depression. Not every child can be their true selves at home without risking their physical or emotional well-being. www.aclu.org...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted by: Peeple
If I have a dick I can be whoever I want.
As girl I will always be only pretty or not pretty.

Society is very sick.

"just have to be pretty" . . .

Wow complaining about
that which you are actually
guilty in pushing in your o.p post.

Weird to say the least.
your avatar is a reflection of
inner hostility too. Creepy.

"Society is very sick"
Not society, just some sick lone twisted activists.

edit on 15/5/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted by: ketsuko

We spend all this time moaning and bitching about
how modeling pushes a negative body image on people.
Now we have *this* in front of us as the next big
body image. . .

I'm sure gender transition
hormone treatments, puberty blockers, and top and
bottom surgeries set you up for a happier, healthier
existence when the *fashion* industry pushes this out
as the next chic thing to be "in" in the fashion world?

Good Point.
making perfect rational sensibility,
that though just doesn't sit well with
any grooming-activist.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted by: Peeple
So... you are worried about their orgasms?

Only the predators and
groomers would care what they
themselves could get out of that.

Majority of decent people will
stand in the way to protect minors.
Those that support sexual augmentation on minors
would accept FGM on minors too ?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion

originally posted by: Quadrivium
originally posted by: infolurker

Many are white leftists using the trans community under the guise of "helping".

And you can't not also call out the GOP for using the trans community as a wedge issue to enrage their base just because conservatives are butthurt for losing they gay marriage thing so they attack one of the weakest minorities instead of tackling things like the economy, crumbling infrastructure, immigration, homelessness, the environment, gun violence and so on and so on.

Who started driving the wedge?
Activist have swung the pendulum too far.
As with all things, there will be a correction, it will swing back.
That's what we are seeing now and what has the leftist butt hurt and crying about "the right".
I honestly don't like the "ball game" mentality, but the right did not do this, the White Leftist did.
If you abuse people's children, they will respond.

The party of small government - in your pants.

Don't get mad that you can't prove your point, try a little harder, no need for personal attacks.

People so concerned about parental rights and government intrusion not to mention the constitution should look no further than the government deciding what's best between families, children and their doctors.

I have been saying for a long time to defund the entire federal Department of Indoctrination. It has only been dumbing our children down since 1979.
edit on 15-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The White leftist activist brought this on.
It's why I keep asking them to stop.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Isn't that the future Europe is fighting for no?

Where children can be taken away by the union if their families disagree on their children desire.
edit on 15-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Irony is rich in your post ...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

"Gender affirming care" for minors is a euphemism for castration, mastectomy, sterilization, and cancer-causing infertility drugs.

Sure sounds like child abuse to me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join