It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Next Topmodel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

It was a joke, you made possible for me by congratulating somebody else for writing my thread. That's the 'ball'
If I attack you you'd notice

So this is a joke: "lol look at you, with your xenophobia you can't even tell what thread you're in or who wrote it.
I can see how the world must be a very scary place for you."

I said 'thread' instead of 'comment' in my comment and you flipped your chit, apparently. Im happy now to give you complete credit for this hot mess.

I'd know if I were attacked by a honey badger too. Go ahead and feel she-man, tough guy.
edit on 14-5-2023 by CoyoteAngels because: half blind old lady that cant spell either

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: starviego

Freaks are cooler than haters.
You should meditate on that.

We spend all this time moaning and bitching about how modeling pushes a negative body image on people. Now we have *this* in front of us as the next big body image. What do you think *this* body image will do to those same people supposedly so negatively affected by impossibly thin women so that they develop eating disorders?

I'm sure gender transition hormone treatments, puberty blockers, and top and bottom surgeries set you up for a happier, healthier existence when the *fashion* industry pushes this out as the next chic thing to be "in" in the fashion world?
edit on 14-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ok.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Because all the guys all totally exclusively want to 'date' transgenders now?
If that happens around you... I'd be worried if I were you and as observer probably not that surprised you have that effect on men.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Teen girls are the fastest growing group of transgenders at a lot of treatment centers. That is a fact. It is a social contagion. If they think this is what makes them desirable and fashionable, they will do it. I've never noticed guys dating the heroine chic look overmuch either, but it doesn't stop girls from trying for it.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I've always felt like the fashion industry, being run by gay males for decades, wanted models to look like gangly 12 year old tall boys. The intense fierce look on the models seems masculine as well. They aren't modelling the off the rack stuff for women anyway. It's all one big fantasy.

So I'm fine with having young pretty boys put the clothes on and strut around. Maybe women won't feel pressured to feel guilty for eating a cheese burger.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This seems rather unkind as well. Another joke?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It's the other way around. If girls transition it's because the current society tells them they're just walking boops and that's what they don't want to compete with.
If I have a dick I can be whoever I want. As girl I will always be only pretty or not pretty.
On the other side for the more sensitive of our guys this world is a really rough competitive Spartan-like fight pit, they opt out because they don't want to compete and instead just have to be pretty.

Society is very sick.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No, sadly, it's not a joke.
They feel this way.
The leftists advocate only care about their feelings and how their peers see them.
They "help" those they see as (inferior) marginalized.
They ruin lives and give zero sh!ts. They only care about themselves.

You see, none of them touched the child abuse question.
They know it.
They don't care, because that's not part of the woke agenda and it would go against their "tribe".
What their tribe (peers) think of them comes before all else.

If someone on the left were to repeat what I say, about indoctrination and child abuse, they will Cannibalize (cancel) that person.
There can be no desent in the tribe or you are booted.
That is honestly what they fear most.
edit on 14-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: Typo

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

When castration and reconstruction is done in the very young the fake genitals are no viable, meaning several years of reconstruction to make a somewhat workable vagina.

This is cruel and unnecessary and please one look and I knew it was a tran, I am not an idiot you know.

BTW most children that get reconstructions will never be able to enjoy sexual contact because they just do not have and will never have the right genitals normal area, due to the years of anti-puberty blockers, or let's call it for what it is, chemical castration
edit on 14-5-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That is another issue, this tran girls or mutilated males, once straight males, but the straight males want realm women with real genital organs.

Then the poor mutilated males just cannot longer cope with the reality of this and end up dying from suicide.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah but if you people are so afraid the 'trans' spreads, genes are the most likely the cause.
They transition into whatever they want and we don't have to worry more than usual about our genepool
Win win winning

edit on 14-5-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

While I understand some "adults" goes through the pain and surgeries of endless surgeries to look like a woman, on children is years and years of reconstructions and surgeries that amount to nothing but child abuse, because they are not done for reason of health or chances of dying from diseases is plain torturing of children.

And for what, because parents wanted a girl and no a boy? this unprecedented.

let the child grow and make his or her own decisions about mutilating their bodies, more than half will never do it without coercion.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Like I've said earlier the problem is that starting early means the transition will be at least cosmetically more complete.
Ie it increases self worth and confidence for the truly transgender in adulthood.
Also like I said earlier: there needs to be a thorough process to determine who is really transgender.
So I hear you, it shouldn't be just the parents, or just doctors who make their living of surgeries to make the decision.

edit on 14-5-2023 by Peeple because: important part of the sentence

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: SprocketUK

How do you disenfranchise born women from a beauty contest?
Most aren't born the way they apply to these contest, and had surgical procedures...

With all other contest, where the physical advantage xy chromosomes bring are to be considered, I totally agree xy shoud be banned from participating.
It will however force xx with dick and jacked up to compete against women.
they should adhere to the rules about doping no matter their gender life choices...

Its not simply about excluding them from things they have an advantage in.
It is also about not remo0viung opportunities from women.

Would you be happy with a trans woman winning a female literary prize? Theres is no intrinsic advantage of being born a male there but it does strike me as unfair that one of the things ring fenced to help female authors can be taken away.
Or how about a trans woman getting a job as a menopause advisor? you know they are never going to go through that it would be really awful to give that job to anyone who doesnt ever have to live through it, right?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The human body was made with sex organ for no only reproduction but enjoyment, is part of the human mental health.

The children that start early with transitioning only will look good with the feminization appearance aka cosmetic, but for what, sexually they will never achieve the mental stability of having sexual relations.

The ugly side of transitioning is never spoke about; the mental health of mutilations is never talk about.

Just that Amanda used to be Armando and now "looks" like a girl, no that "have a functioning female body"

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So... you are worried about their orgasms? And it's your responsibility they have as many as possible?
Ambitious

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just what I always suspected lol

Models aren’t real people.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Clinging the segregation of society between man and women, has become a women thing.

I guess, having all the privileges men have and none of the responsibilities is a nice position to be in.
I see how this whole trans thing puts this in question, and I think it's about time women grow a pair.

I mean come on, never in recorded history have women been more free, yet their women hood is threatened by chromosomes and plastic surgery...
I don't get why there is a sperate classification, as if women needed to be treated differently because they couldn't even compete with men at things like chess and writing... Victim by default is not a self entitled responsible position as a valuable asset to society.
I think it's about time women assume, the responsibility for their behavior, and the duties that come with the privileges of being involved in society like men are, otherwise I see all complaints as void...

All the perks with none of the works... I guess thats more attractive, even to men.

Have fun...

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It is known, that suppressing the sexual orientation of others is going to help with your own mental stability.

Ambitious? Doing Gods work here, obviously.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join