It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A note on Censorship, Misinformation, Disinformation, and Cointelpro

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darko

Wow, ATS it seems is in very good hands these days. I'm extremely glad I have stuck around and look forward to becoming more active again now that I know we are headed in the right direction ushered by capable hands.

Thank you for the post!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A reply to: Darko It seems today the whole world has gone bonkers. Today you can claim anything as disinformation or counter intelligence etc when in fact it is just someone using the first amendment. But today, if it does not agree with your ideology it is simply marked as disinformation etc etc.

We used to be able to talk about and disagree about anything in this country, and still be friends. Not today. It is my way or highway today it seems.

It is actually sad. Our difference's and debate is what makes us great, at least it used to.

I am for free speech period.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Director not Jason

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Fair — just adding some broader historical context

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

There is a huge anti freedom of speech movement and push to separate and divide the public and to strip freedoms form them. Its all designed to create division, paranoia, fear and distrust and its origins are from the government and those pulling their strings. VOAT was a gold mine of online discussion and internet sleuthing and it was removed. REDDIT has fallen to authoritarian anti information policies and driven away any who value open discussion. I have no doubt ATS and CITY DATA are being closely monitored and there are plans to infiltrate and destroy it unless we the members stay vigilant and help the moderators stay true to their original purpose. POAL and GAB are infested with bogus hate groups run by the deep state to fabricate racist white supremacist sentiment. But you can still find good content there if you filter out the garbage.
I can only say again that we all need to openly declare our views in public and let others know that not everyone thinks the same and we should all be prepared to be challenged on our views and not shy away from challenging other son theirs. RESPECTFULLY. The internet is falling into subversion and the big tech companies are in collusion to strip everyone of their basic rights of free speech, assembly and freedom of the press. Keep shouting, just don't threaten. F the deep state and those wanting us to shut up and give up our guns and lifestyles and be good little serfs.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Darko

originally posted by: Quadrivium
To be fair, I probably used some words and terminology, in the post, I shouldn't have.
Honestly, I can't remember why they were removed. I generally accept a mods ruling as I have seen many if them are fair.

No worries. But if you happen to remember please let me know because it helps me understand what people have been through and what changes need to happen. For example, I had no idea Wikileaks was banned until I started looking for posts by Wikileaks and found none and someone mentioned it.

BTW. Just making a suggestion, but you should write a thread about the Trivium and Quadrivium. A lot of people don't understand the importance of these data sets.

Now that would be an huge undertaking!
Explaining the seven arts, their meaning, usage and defining them in a way all can understand.
I honestly believe there are those among us that can not understand. It's not that they "don't want to", they just are not able.
I speak about these personality types a good bit, on ATS.
They see everything through a filter of feelings and they react accordingly.
They are unable to think objectively.
They have their own subjective "truth".
They create their own reality, in their minds, and fail to see the objective reality.
"Objective reality does not care about subjective truth" or, as it's more commonly known, "Facts don't care about your feelings".

I completely understand. As part of ATS 2.0, we are rebuilding the community with higher frequency people like yourself who apply critical thinking skills to analyze information. Whenever you feel the community has evolved into that, let me know and I'll pin your post at the top.

You'll see ATS change over the next few months and we're clearing out the board of the non-critical thinkers and the flat out rudeness and emotionally charged arguments, name calling, etc. etc. It's going to take some time but the community is going to be much higher caliber than it was when we got it. You returned at the perfect time!

edit on 9-5-2023 by Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott
A reply to: Darko It seems today the whole world has gone bonkers. Today you can claim anything as disinformation or counter intelligence etc when in fact it is just someone using the first amendment. But today, if it does not agree with your ideology it is simply marked as disinformation etc etc.

We used to be able to talk about and disagree about anything in this country, and still be friends. Not today. It is my way or highway today it seems.

It is actually sad. Our difference's and debate is what makes us great, at least it used to.

I am for free speech period.

I know. It's a really sad fact but the mind-control/programming has hit people hard to the point to where people feel that feelings are more real than facts. As we evolve ATS, we're getting rid of those people so we hope to bring back exactly what you are talking about: people disagreeing and still being friends. The ones getting booted from the site still have their free speech. They can go start a website of their own and say whatever they want. The way I see it, ATS is our house, our members are our friends, and if someone is too drunk, disrespecting our friends, breaking things, or just being a flat out buzz kill, they're going to be asked to leave, just like they would be in real life. So hopefully within a few months we can get to the point where there is healthy disagreement that leads to positive outcomes instead of negative!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Wow, ATS it seems is in very good hands these days. I'm extremely glad I have stuck around and look forward to becoming more active again now that I know we are headed in the right direction ushered by capable hands.

Thank you for the post!

Thank you for sticking around! I was looking at the numbers and it was just WAY off... a couple of hundred active members and over a million unique visitors a month. That was WAY off. So, Mrs. Darko and I decided to start purging the troublemakers and as predicted, the board became MORE active! I'm so happy to hear you are feeling the change because it's confirmation that this is going to turn into a thriving community and far more active than it's ever been.

The first time my best friend, my wife, and myself posted, we felt like we never wanted to return because the vibe was so low. But after we started booting people, we feel a true community coming together and we leave the board feeling revived and excited about the next time we can return. This is how EVERYONE should feel when coming here.

The future is looking great! Thank you for being a part of the community!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Dutchowl
There is a huge anti freedom of speech movement and push to separate and divide the public and to strip freedoms form them. Its all designed to create division, paranoia, fear and distrust and its origins are from the government and those pulling their strings.

The "funny" thing about it is that do not even need to create a huge movement, they just have to create the conditions for the people to do that themselves, so peolple that would speak their mind freely now may think twice about what they are going to say.

PS: to be clear, I'm talking about the content of what they are going to say, not the tone in which they are going to say it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

But yea, it's Operation Trust. I was shocked when I read it, like WTF!

By chance did you find that info in our white rabbit thread here?

I posted it.

It's the how to accumulate momentum in a society.
Bolsheviks used it to sell communism after Romanovs were murdered.

damage control

damage control

Kicking djt off sm is third strike.

The how's are more complex than the whys.

Once we learn the why the how becomes less puzzling.

Racketeering and extortion is the name of the game.

all the marbles

characteristics few in government express

edit on (5/9/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (5/9/2323 by loveguy because: Government is good if its good reprehensible in our day.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: kwakakev
ATS done well on covid, straight onto it sharing a lot of links and sources.

Not really. A few people were saying lockdowns and payouts would cause all sorts of trouble for years, we were called heartless bastards, meanwhile, it all happened.

..and you were right.
One of the things I got badly wrong, but we're all human - and when the full force of the Govt, media, and preferred voices for science all sing en masse it is difficult to resist.
Fair play to you for seeing it for what it was.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Boadicea

I know, but to me the trans "movement" has been blow our of proportion once children were involved.

That is the difference between, been anti trans, I an anti-mutilation of children in the name of gender identity Dysphoria.

Adults can go and mutilate themselves for what I care but leave the darn children alone.

When it comes to sex been targeted it seems to me that the males of the species are the priority, I wonder why.

Yep.

As I mentioned before, nobody cared about Trans or Drag Queens until they targeted the Children for assimilation.

I see that as one of the biggest conspiracy / agenda's of this decade.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
“One of the highest”

It is not the highest (top 10 to 25 depending on what rating / streaming platform you are looking at).

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The sterile history of Coinintel provided on this thread
should keep the monitors of this site happy.

If you want the real History, talk to relatives of their victims.

Fred Hamptom R.I.P.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

" What/who was Q ? "

Answer - C.I.A. Operatives .

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Spam

edit on 5/22/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
The sterile history of Coinintel provided on this thread
should keep the monitors of this site happy.

If you want the real History, talk to relatives of their victims.

Fred Hamptom R.I.P.

Cointelpro is a fairly well documented program despite a lot of document shredding. There are certainly ostriches with head in sand, but they are outnumbered by two groups (at scale).

1) individuals who understand at least some of the scope of the program and will talk about it;

2) individuals who understand at least some of the scope of the program who either do not want to talk about it, or merely don’t have time as they live their lives, work, raise families, etc.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I am loving this new ATS 2.0 more and more.

Thank you Darko and friends.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

There is a huge anti freedom of speech movement and push to separate and divide the public and to strip freedoms form them. Its all designed to create division, paranoia, fear and distrust and its origins are from the government and those pulling their strings.

The "funny" thing about it is that do not even need to create a huge movement, they just have to create the conditions for the people to do that themselves, so peolple that would speak their mind freely now may think twice about what they are going to say.

PS: to be clear, I'm talking about the content of what they are going to say, not the tone in which they are going to say it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I think you deserve a cigar.

When you have been conditioned to respond on cue, they no longer have to get their hands dirty.

They will look innocent to the point of showing overwhelming tolerance for the ignorant, uncivilized, cave dwellers. We will continue to salivate on cue and will make them proud. They truly are the masters of the game.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: ArMaP

I think you deserve a cigar.

When you have been conditioned to respond on cue, they no longer have to get their hands dirty.

They will look innocent to the point of showing overwhelming tolerance for the ignorant, uncivilized, cave dwellers. We will continue to salivate on cue and will make them proud. They truly are the masters of the game.

"Comfortably Numb"

Hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?

Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again

Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

- Pink Floyd

The extent to which what was original countelpro has hyper accelerated in the digital age.

Unless you personally speak to me and challenge me with counter-intel methods, you cannot prove I am not a part of the system

I directed a fun movie about the CIA.

Is that proof or counter proof?

Distrust but verify.
Deny ignorance.

-30-

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join