It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A note on Censorship, Misinformation, Disinformation, and Cointelpro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You have to look through a ton of trash before you find anything worth buying.

Yeah. Gotta dig through a lot of dirt to find a few nuggets. ATS done well on covid, straight onto it sharing a lot of links and sources.

Unfortunately it also came with a lot of abuse, anger, and division. They are stellar at getting us to respond on cue and to be the worse that we can be.

We want to believe that we have the ability for independent thought. But how independent are our thoughts when they are generated and controlled by those same entities that we recognize as the bad guys?

edit on 8-5-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

ATS done well on covid, straight onto it sharing a lot of links and sources.

Not really. A few people were saying lockdowns and payouts would cause all sorts of trouble for years, we were called heartless bastards, meanwhile, it all happened.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Darko

Most of the description of COINTELPRO is inaccurate. The dates of the program are inaccurate. The purpose of the program is inaccurate. The confusion of counter-intel is inaccurate. The agencies involved are inaccurate (yes the FBI but not just the FBI, for example CIA operating domestically using “being an officer with ONI as a standard cover,” and DIA, for example along with NSA and NATRECON thru MAINWAY and MARINA and similar precursor programs.

The operation was primarily military and CIA in nature, using ONI and FBI to obfuscate this fact.

CO-INTELPRO is a standard digraph code name using contemporaneous CIA lexigraphic format.

CO = digraph
INTEL = program domain
PRO = mostly likely stands for “Provocateur” (truly relevant documents were mostly destroyed prior to Church Committee — extant documents are more likely to be a limited hangout of sorts designed to minimize the 20th century scope of the program and the 21st century persistence of the program).

It does not stand for counter-intelligence which, even for the CIA, was generally accepted on US soil during the Cold War and is exclusively a domain of engaging & combating foreign state actors engaged in intelligence operations.

Being precise in these matters is critical to indemnifying the difference between information and “politically biased work product.”

Sincerely,

- A Hollywood Director with one of the highest rated motion pictures about the CIA in US history

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

ATS done well on covid, straight onto it sharing a lot of links and sources.

Not really. A few people were saying lockdowns and payouts would cause all sorts of trouble for years, we were called heartless bastards, meanwhile, it all happened.

Said lockdowns and meager payouts didn't protect the working class from paying the biggest price in this pandemic, either. Just as forced vaccinations didn't prevent further infections, which would be another example of dis-/ malinformation in support of increasingly bad policy decisions in this context of capitalist exploitation during a pandemic.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
Said lockdowns and meager payouts didn't protect the working class from paying the biggest price in this pandemic, either.

Anyone who thought they would was being exceptionally naive or outright malicious. There was even one poster who agreed with China's policy of welding people into their homes, for the 'greater good', of course.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Said lockdowns and meager payouts didn't protect the working class from paying the biggest price in this pandemic, either.

Anyone who thought they would was being exceptionally naive or outright malicious. There was even one poster who agreed with China's policy of welding people into their homes, for the 'greater good', of course.

There are a larger group of people that just do not want to make waves. They want to fly underneath the radar, they go along to get along. They will just do as they are told and hope they will go unnoticed. Social conformity. Most just can't help ourselves.

Not always a bad thing. And we are seeing the results of what happens when social conformity breaks into subgroups with the assistance of the internet.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
There are a larger group of people that just do not want to make waves. They want to fly underneath the radar, they go along to get along. They will just do as they are told and hope they will go unnoticed. Social conformity. Most just can't help ourselves.

I don't disagree, that behavior was on full display in the months leading up to and during the beginning of the Rona outbreak.

edit on 8-5-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
While i appreciate these thread and truthseekers aspirations in speaking of these topics and bringing them to light, i do wonder if anyone realized that we are way past the stage of micro analyzing every single corrupt and criminal activity done by TPTB.

Speaking for myself, I know the state of this world and the people in it. Im way past writing threads and pointing fingers. You could have a video of sleepy joe beheading a child on youtube and it still wont be covered by the MSM. It wont help. Now is the time for action....

Again, i do appreciate these threads, so dont get me wrong. Its just that we are in the next stage.... nobody who doesnt already know this will read this and change. People have already chosen their sides, the times for changing minds are over!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's hard to compare China with the political activism in my neck of the woods. They didn't prioritize profits with patents over victims, did they?

China's policy of welding people into their homes

Local authorities tend to be full of it everywhere, but I'm not aware of an official CCP policy that subsidizes welders. My money would be on disinformation here. All I do know is, that they did roll back the harsh lockdown policies after a row of protests. Which would reaffirm your point.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Local authorities tend to be full of it everywhere, but I'm not aware of an official CCP policy that subsidizes welders. My money would be on disinformation here.

While it may or may not have been true what is not in dispute was that a member thought this was prudent and sane.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

Okay....Now you've done it! You made me Google "highest rated motion pictures about the CIA in US history"! Of course, The Internet won't give me a definitive answer!

Jason Bourne? Is that you?

At any rate, now I have so many movies I've gotta watch!

Thanks?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Okay....Now you've done it! You made me Google "highest rated motion pictures about the CIA in US history"! Of course, The Internet won't give me a definitive answer!

I was thinking Oliver Stone.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety

Most of the description of COINTELPRO is inaccurate. The dates of the program are inaccurate. The purpose of the program is inaccurate. The confusion of counter-intel is inaccurate. The agencies involved are inaccurate (yes the FBI but not just the FBI, for example CIA operating domestically using “being an officer with ONI as a standard cover,” and DIA, for example along with NSA and NATRECON thru MAINWAY and MARINA and similar precursor programs.

The operation was primarily military and CIA in nature, using ONI and FBI to obfuscate this fact.

CO-INTELPRO is a standard digraph code name using contemporaneous CIA lexigraphic format.

CO = digraph
INTEL = program domain
PRO = mostly likely stands for “Provocateur” (truly relevant documents were mostly destroyed prior to Church Committee — extant documents are more likely to be a limited hangout of sorts designed to minimize the 20th century scope of the program and the 21st century persistence of the program).

It does not stand for counter-intelligence which, even for the CIA, was generally accepted on US soil during the Cold War and is exclusively a domain of engaging & combating foreign state actors engaged in intelligence operations.

Being precise in these matters is critical to indemnifying the difference between information and “politically biased work product.”

Sincerely,

- A Hollywood Director with one of the highest rated motion pictures about the CIA in US history

Thank you for the info. It's a very broad program no doubt but I was focusing more on domestic operations and how it is used today. It wouldn't be relevant to the point if I was to go into say, Mosadeq and installing the Shah Of Iran. A better example to illustrate their tactics would be the infiltration of the Bloods to break up the group. Formed as a neighborhood watch and then criminalized into gang warfare. Much closer to the "truth movement" than any of their overseas operations.
PM me your film, I'd love to check it out.

Officially the program ended in 1976 but you know that's BS. They just called it something else.
edit on 8-5-2023 by Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Are ALL trans-people after your children?
No. It's actually white liberals who are teaching LGBTQ to the kids, not trans people. But the MSM will focus in on the one teacher in Canada who is wearing these HUGE fake breasts (who I think is just trolling everyone) .

I have been saying this for a LONG time. Seems those post get removed though.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

That won't happen again now that we're captaining the ship! I'm sorry to hear about that. I've been hearing so much about censorship on this board that I'm getting physically sick to my stomach. We need a site update to really show this is ATS 2.0!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
So.....even after this well written post, it still comes down to the leftist agenda is out to get you. Not trolling at all but if this is yours and ATS's way of unifying the community, with one sided rhetoric, then you failed. This whole post, and it rounds out to Liberals bad and non liberals good. Of all places, the last I expected to choose the side of politicians and their desire to help us divide the country was ATS. Yet here we are. I mean, if this is a representation of the new thought process for ATS, stop the liberal agenda because all liberals want your kids gay, only liberals use psyops, then so much for freedom of speech. Can't have a sight that claims to be a bastion of free speech and include.....*gasp* liberals and democrats. Just come out and say "ATS actively chooses sides and let's members bully others who don't share the hate democrats agenda" . You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say, huh? And don't say you don't hate. People wear their politics on their sleeves here, can't stop it from bleeding into every post.

Thank you for saying this! I thought I was sleep deprived and acting out of exhaustion but I woke up and feel just the same. Ready to clear the board for higher frequencies. I'm pleasantly surprised at what I'm reading. Someone new just joined talking about Esoteric stuff (my kind of subjects), you're noticing this non-sense too. Mrs. Darko even woke up and said "after some thought.. clear the board"

Hey, we gave it a shot but yea, we're not going to let them bring down the frequency anymore. Zero tolerance for agenda driven # that detracts from the subject of the topic!

It's time to Make ATS Great Again!
edit on 8-5-2023 by Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Speaking for myself, I know the state of this world and the people in it. Im way past writing threads and pointing fingers. You could have a video of sleepy joe beheading a child on youtube and it still wont be covered by the MSM. It wont help. Now is the time for action....

Again, i do appreciate these threads, so dont get me wrong. Its just that we are in the next stage.... nobody who doesnt already know this will read this and change. People have already chosen their sides, the times for changing minds are over!

It is deep into the time to take action. We have been waiting for a knight in shinning armor for too long. If one shows up now, it will be a Trojan horse, or something worse.

I am hoping that more people are seeing the impact that their dollars can have on getting big business and the government to listen. Being heard and taken seriously does not take a lot of effort and it does not require violence.

It requires people standing together, making sacrifices, and just standing firm in our convictions.

Our first step in defiance and noncompliance, should be closing the divide and cementing the cracks. The harder and the further they work to push us apart the more united we should be.

Do not let them control the narrative. Stay focused on what we need to remain a strong united front in America. No matter how alluring the bait, ignore it, or spit it out before it has a chance to sink its hook into you.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
To be fair, I probably used some words and terminology, in the post, I shouldn't have.
Honestly, I can't remember why they were removed. I generally accept a mods ruling as I have seen many if them are fair.

edit on 8-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
To be fair, I probably used some words and terminology, in the post, I shouldn't have.
Honestly, I can't remember why they were removed. I generally accept a mods ruling as I have seen many if them are fair.

No worries. But if you happen to remember please let me know because it helps me understand what people have been through and what changes need to happen. For example, I had no idea Wikileaks was banned until I started looking for posts by Wikileaks and found none and someone mentioned it.

BTW. Just making a suggestion, but you should write a thread about the Trivium and Quadrivium. A lot of people don't understand the importance of these data sets.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darko

originally posted by: Quadrivium

No worries. But if you happen to remember please let me know because it helps me understand what people have been through and what changes need to happen. For example, I had no idea Wikileaks was banned until I started looking for posts by Wikileaks and found none and someone mentioned it.

BTW. Just making a suggestion, but you should write a thread about the Trivium and Quadrivium. A lot of people don't understand the importance of these data sets.

Now that would be an huge undertaking!
Explaining the seven arts, their meaning, usage and defining them in a way all can understand.
I honestly believe there are those among us that can not understand. It's not that they "don't want to", they just are not able.
I speak about these personality types a good bit, on ATS.
They see everything through a filter of feelings and they react accordingly.
They are unable to think objectively.
They have their own subjective "truth".
They create their own reality, in their minds, and fail to see the objective reality.
"Objective reality does not care about subjective truth" or, as it's more commonly known, "Facts don't care about your feelings".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join