It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese "Spy Balloon" over CONUS.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full.

Never let him know what your local militia can do.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

So the Chinese balloon is going to commit Clintoncide?

I like that solution!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Dumbest thing I have ever heard Just why would they send a balloon to take images that are all ready available through satellites ----------- False Flag coming ?

Perhaps the Chinese have a deadly contagion on it, that if shot, disperses it over a large population. Perhaps this is all intended to be provocative?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Nanobots. The beginning of the Grey Goo?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The last thing the US or China would want to deal with, is a bunch of crazy assed, pissed off Americans, that are stripped of what little they have, and are already feeling like they are being backed in a corner.

Hahahaha!

You do put a lot of faith in the US population. There's a few of us left, but not many. Most people drop and curl up into a fetal ball if they hear a car backfire more than once.

The Greatest Generation is gone. The rednecks are endangered.

TheRedneck

You are probably right.

Forgive me, I live in redneck country. I guess my bias is showing.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What a SHOW !

Waking Up is hard to do

WASHINGTON SECRETS
Dry run: Balloons called top ‘delivery platform’ for nuclear EMP attack

High-altitude balloons, such as the one China has floated over mountain state military bases this week, are considered a key “delivery platform” for secret nuclear strikes on America’s electric grid, according to intelligence officials.

edit on 232023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Destabilization.

Patriots rebel against an incompetent and compromised govt.

US is in no position to intervene in international affairs while dealing domestic issues.

Meanwhile China does what it wants in their immediate sphere of influence.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Nothing to forgive. I live in redneck country too... probably the last to fall should there be an invasion. I know I'll die on my feet and take out more than my fair share.

But, no matter how tough we are, there's always someone bigger and badder. Even rednecks know this; we just won't admit it. Against the Federal government, we're a threat... but against a foreign power? Not without backup.

They ain't no backup a-comin'.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well, I live in Miccosukee country too.

They have come through before. Those glades are not for the faint of heart.

Hold my beer.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't see this going well.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well, I live in Miccosukee country too.

I know that area. Yeah, you got rednecks that scare the gators down there.

Respect.

Hold my beer.

**takes beer, drinks it as soon as you aren't looking, then stands there looking innocent while thinking "Hey! That don't taste like PBR..."**

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Dumbest thing I have ever heard Just why would they send a balloon to take images that are all ready available through satellites ----------- False Flag coming ?

Perhaps the Chinese have a deadly contagion on it, that if shot, disperses it over a large population. Perhaps this is all intended to be provocative?

Or shooting at it will set off a massive EMP attack !!
Hurry back up your cell phones and data 😧

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DBCowboy

I disagree. This is no message. This is intelligence gathering. A prelude.

Beware.

TheRedneck

'Intelligence gathering'? Huh? What, they checking to see if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow?

The Chinese know where every one of our Nuclear Silos are - who works there and what their kids favorite pop-tart flavor is.

The Chinese know more about America's 'strategics' than us Americans do.

Come on man.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Do you think the Chinese "balloon" story is to cover up the reproductive issues from the vaccine? I'm not saying the "balloon" story isn't real but every single MSM station is blasting this in our faces, if the vaccine is causing reproductive issues in women this is a very big issue. A weather "balloon" getting caught in the jet stream is pretty meaningless. If you look at the jet stream from China to the midwest it matches up perfectly as well.

I say "balloon" because this isn't a birthday party balloon, it's a platform that can hold 1.5 tons of cargo which can be directed with on board thrusters. Completely self sufficient with solar panels and communication devices. I'd wager a bet this thing could stay airborne for years.

I think what really happened here is the device lost contact with ground control and got lost in the jet stream but what a great cover story to take our eyes off of the other major things going on right now.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Fox just announced something just exploded in the sky above Billings, Montana. Looking for updates.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Bingo!👍

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Perhaps it’s leaflets like fortune cookies filled with propaganda.

Perhaps it’s just a balloon with communication equipment to see what kind of response we do.

Perhaps it’s spy equipment.

Perhaps it’s a lost weather/science balloon.

Perhaps.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Fox news has announced that the Pentagon has verified that a second 'balloon' is over latin America.

The one suspected over Canada is still not verified.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Third balloon over Latin America now. The article says 2nd but one over US, one over Canada, and this makes three...

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The video from Billings, Montana looks more like a rising missile track than something falling after an explosion.

Still looking for links.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join