It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese "Spy Balloon" over CONUS.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I don't think a balloon reported to be 66000 feet high would glow at night like the moon!

It would if it were translucent. The moon doesn't "shine" either; it just reflects light from the sun back at us at night.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: TheRedneck

So we have 2 balloons? cause there is something over St.Louis that looks an awful lot like the same balloon

fox2now.com...

There is also a RC-135 circling St. Louis at this time. Are we monitoring it?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Again, I am not trying to insult anyone here. But those families (and yes, that "war" was an abomination IMO as well) are mourning members of a very tiny force compared to the US contribution. That doesn't minimize their suffering, nor does it excuse the USA for starting the whole mess. I'm just saying that no one will be coming to our aid when we need it.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: putnam6

Either we have multiple balloons or someone is telling one whopper of a lie.

TheRedneck

Either way, it isn't exactly a normal Friday.

FWIW I agree with an earlier poster this would have happened in the '80s, and everybody would have been going batchit

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

www.bitchute.com...

Take a closer look. It is more than the solar panels that bear a resemblance

One thought I did have, perhaps someone in the media did a composition job and superimposed a grainy ISS model into the photo.

The problem that I find with that idea would be the fact that the image is consistent and does not have composition artifacts.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

OK.

What that has to do with anything?

I’m pretty sure RedNeck was replying to your comment about “the other western nuclear powers”. I have to agree with him on that. No one will come to save the US if it looks like we are going to lose a major conflict.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

So we have 2 balloons? cause there is something over St.Louis that looks an awful lot like the same balloon

fox2now.com...

Oh definitely that's one thing the Pentagon hasn't been evasive on, the Pentagon has been saying it's been under constant surveillance.

FWIW it could have been, and FWIW it could have sent a message to China already and now we are hearing the sanitized version again FAWK.

My problem is Canadian military reported another balloon last night, ergo 2 ballons

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

fox2now.com...

this one, right

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Experts are saying President Biden sanctioned this overfly of America by China's balloon.

It's been coming this way for weeks, and no "alarms" were sounded, because it had pre-approval.

truthsocial.com...

I sure hope no-one is surprised by another Joe Biden approval of a China activity.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I would say there are several balloons due to low cost and limited maneuvering control.

I would also say if it is intercepting communication signals, we are feeding it some counter intelligence signals. Which would be a very good reason to not shoot it down.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

We did.

And paid one hell of a price.

If you ask me, we should have gone against the Saudis.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Experts are saying President Biden sanctioned this overfly of America by China's balloon. It's been coming this way for weeks, and no "alarms" were sounded, because it had pre-approval.

It's a little late for Biden to make that Claim .

The Military has already confirmed this " Balloon " is a Chinese Surveillance Craft.

This is absolutely infuriating to me How weak this makes us look as a Country. This Chinese Craft has penetrated our Airspace with complete impunity and nothing is being done because ...Why they are afraid of falling debris?

What a crock of Sh*t , So if a Chinese Tactical Bomber was heading towards NYC they wouldn't shoot it down because of Falling Debris ? They really think the American people are dumb .

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Its true....Im in St. Louis...it flew right over my head earlier. I live four blocks from Jefferson Barracks military post. Never seen a plane like this before or one that big fly that low. a reply to: putnam6

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Why wouldnt they think we are dumb ?

Im an American and I cant believe how stupid we are.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am going crazy.....its literally over my city....super weird.....a reply to: putnam6

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That's another discussion completely.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I would also say if it is intercepting communication signals, we are feeding it some counter intelligence signals. Which would be a very good reason to not shoot it down.

Stealth Drones and Satellites could accomplish the same thing without our knowledge.

This is a Test by the Chinese pure and simple , they are seeing how far they can push the USA before action is taken and the fact they've made it this far is astonishing.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

They really think the American people are dumb

Not (just) dumb... expendable.

Fodder for the machine.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Not really astonishing. We have a spineless vegetable in the WH.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join