It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Phobia means fear and whoever has come up with this term little he knew of the meaning of the word.

Well since part of my background is psychology, I agree 100%, but what does that have to do with a group who are against the COVID vaccines?

No, my arguments are well reasoned and I am glad that I am not in the wrong side of history by supporting and promoting or defending the junk by Pfizer and Moderna. No sane person will have used them if they knew their side effects and how dangerous they are.

Your arguments are very biased, and your so-called facts only come from a small group of like biased people, so "well-reasoned" may not be the best choice of words here.

No my arguments are not biased as I am not influenced by narratives and ideologies.

You on the other hand have fallen for this absurd vaccine campaign maybe due to age but you still have fallen for it.
edit on 16-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Nice dodge, I won't let you off that easy though.

maybe able to enlighten the audience how these products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before

They were proven to be effective over the past 2 years, after:

1) 13 million doses given and counting;
2) All of the nonsense people prophesized never came true.

They were tested on the world's population in real time.

In the beginning, the nonsense could have been true. But, having the advantage of hindsight, we now know it wasn't.

The benefit to risk ratio for every age group?

But you aren't arguing risk/benefit ratios. You are making blanket false statements claiming they are unsafe.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

maybe able to enlighten the audience how these products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before

In the beginning, the nonsense could have been true. But, having the advantage of hindsight, we now know it wasn't.

But you aren't arguing risk/benefit ratios. You are making blanket false statements claiming they are unsafe.

That's not a proof.
Try better.

Provide the proof please if you can.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Puzzling. You claim this, yet it is obvious >90% of your information comes from infographics posted to social media.

Highly monitored regulatory bodies are totally compromised, but social media (which anyone can post anything on) is fully reliable. It's the "real" story. Not going to waste another minute of my very many years of life left arguing the point.

BTW, you still never defined what you mean by "strawman" argument. Did you get that from infographics too?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Puzzling. You claim this, yet it is obvious >90% of your information comes from infographics posted to social media.

Highly monitored regulatory bodies are totally compromised, but social media (which anyone can post anything on) is fully reliable. It's the "real" story. Not going to waste another minute of my very many years of life left arguing the point.

BTW, you still never defined what you mean by "strawman" argument. Did you get that from infographics too?

I will ask you again:

How and when products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before? Do you know the short, medium and long term effects? The benefit to risk ratio for every age group?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The proof is in the pudding: not one statement you made can be substantiated. I've tried.

Cite your source social media and regurgitated Q-anon garbage doesn't count.

You're doing exactly what "they" want you to do. Keep waiting for Trump to be reinstalled at President instead of focusing on winning the next election. Why bother actual doing anything when you can wait for the magical Q fairy to handle it all in secret? But shhhhh you can't see any of it happening in real time, just like those millions of vaccine deaths you allege.

If it is so prevalent, how come nobody outside the increasingly desperate anti-vaccine crowd is still making a fuss out of it?

If you want to argue that it is your right to take it or not take it, I would agree. Everything else garbage and you know it.
edit on 2/16/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You have proven nothing so far.
They to prove your assertion and the official narrative that these products are safe and effective.

How and when products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before? Do you know the short, medium and long term effects? The benefit to risk ratio for every age group?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

How and when products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before

Again:

When they were proven safe/effective: The past 2+ years
How they were proven safe/effective: Real-time clinical trials on the entire world's population that participated

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

How and when products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before

Again:

How they were proven safe/effective: Real-time clinical trials on the entire world's population that participated

This is not proof of anything.
I will ask you again to provide proof for your assertions and the propagation of the official narratives

The number of shots isn't proof of the safety and effectiveness of these products.

The number of participants in the original clinical phase trials isn't proof of safety and effectiveness of these products. You can't even establish short term effects let alone medium and long term effects.

Emergency authorisation doesn't prove safety and effectiveness.

Try again please.

Have in mind that Pfizer didn't even test for transmission and falsified data.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You may want to take a look at the other thread so to get an idea of the 'safety and effectiveness' you are talking about

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

I could also make the argument that the extraordinarily huge number of adverse events actually reported into the actual system actually designed to track such events over the last 2 years (that you claim shows they are safe/effective) were almost DOUBLE the number of adverse events reported for ALL vaccines combined over the last 30+ years proves that they are anything BUT safe.

I could also make the argument that all of the evidence that has come to light, in the form of actual admissions by the FDA, CDC, AND the behemoth monstrosities called big pharma, that these jabs were far, FAR from effective at anything other than some vague unsubstantiated claims that they reduced the risk of serious illness or death proves that they are anything BUT effective.

But, it is apparent that anyone that still believes the lies these mass murderers spew is beyond the reach of rational, logical thought, so I won't waste my time.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You don't know what you are talking about as it seems. The products cannot be safe and effective if the risks from the vaccine outweigh the benefits. Unless safety means something else to you...

You meant 13 million doses?

Again you are really confused.

What is real time and what is imaginary time?

I think you are proving to be a vaccine apologist and defender of the pharmaceuticals with little or no understanding of the concepts involved.

Your arguments are in a turmoil.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You stuck in some kind of a quote loop?

That's the third time you've quoted it. Spit it out and move on

For someone that has quoted the same post 3 times you have apparently not bothered to read it. You are dug into your propaganda. Clearly, 13 million doses given. Since I wrote: 13 million doses given.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yeah that's not a link.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You stuck in some kind of a quote loop?

That's the third time you've quoted it. Spit it out and move on

For someone that has quoted the same post 3 times you have apparently not bothered to read it. You are dug into your propaganda. Clearly, 13 million doses given. Since I wrote: 13 million doses given.

13 million doses given? In which country?

Your other arguments which are identical to arguments made before by others, have been refuted several times over many threads.

You are unable to provide proof or even evidence that these products are safe and effective. It would be hard to argue that these products qualify as vaccines unless you change the definition of what a vaccine is.

I am asking you again

How and when products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before? Do you know the short, medium and long term effects? The benefit to risk ratio for every age group.

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about as it seems. The products cannot be safe and effective if the risks from the vaccine outweigh the benefits. Unless safety means something else to you......

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yeah that's not a link.

You have left with no arguments after your initial enthusiasm and you just engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. Dogma and beliefs for the junk offered by Pfizer and Moderna.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No proof so far.
Only official narratives and vaccine apologetics.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Already specified. Read the posts.

WORLD. WIDE.

Never specified a country. Medication works the same way regardless of what country. 🙄 Or do you need an infographic from FaceBook to tell you that?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Still better than pushing Q-anon talking points. Slinging a pile of dog crap on the screen would be better than that mess of patent stupidity though. The anti-vaxxer stuff is right up there with it.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You've still offered nothing to prove your claim that runs contrary to the prevailing medical and scientific opinion.

The onus is on you to show they are unsafe. You've totally failed to do that.

They are safe. Period. Prove me wrong or move on. Q-anon apologist.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join