It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I have told you what the conservative estimations are.
Maybe I have to repeat them again.

Who do you think you are? I have said that you and others have proven to be unreliable with your so called "facts" and so I really don't care what "facts" you end up posting, so don't bother.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your argument about untrustworthy sources is flawed. One only have to look at the sources I provide in various threads.

So, you don't like my opinion of you and others, don't care...get over it. Five more pages of your facts will not change it...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Your argument about untrustworthy sources is flawed. One only have to look at the sources I provide in various threads.

So, you don't like my opinion of you and others, don't care...get over it. Five more pages of your facts will not change it...

It's an unsubstantiated opinion if you are talking about me.

I have made numerous threads covering deaths and injuries and my sources are highly reputable. Most are from peer reviewed publications, pre-prints and scientific articles.

What you think is irrelevant in this case.
edit on 10-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I have told you what the conservative estimations are.
Maybe I have to repeat them again.

Who do you think you are? I have said that you and others have proven to be unreliable with your so called "facts" and so I really don't care what "facts" you end up posting, so don't bother.

In your opinion only.

And I have already explained why with the most conservative estimations we can have tens of thousands of deaths. But you seem to struggling with basic arithmetic.

The UK had 72 deaths only from Astrazeneca and they have vaccinated around 50 million people. The numbers of deaths of course are not just 72. Scale up now to 5.5 billion people all over the world and possible more at this time who have been vaccinated and you can get tens of thousands of deaths.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

peer reviewed

We can start here with this... Just saying it doesn't make it true.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The UK had 72 deaths only from Astrazeneca and they have vaccinated around 50 million people. The numbers of deaths of course are not just 72. Scale up now to 5.5 billion people all over the world and possible more at this time who have been vaccinated and you can get tens of thousands of deaths.

That is kind of my point.. You suggest big bad Astrazeneca is around 1.4 deaths per 100,000. I pointed out that weak ass aspirin 87mg is at least 5 per 100,000, so you never get around to talk about what is actually a number to be concern about and jump all over the place. It's like having OMB but with the COVID vaccine.

Actual COVID deaths per 100,000 is 330 per 100,000 for the US and over 600 per 100,000 for other countries, so is that OK while 1.4 per 100,000 vaccine is bad?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

peer reviewed

We can start here with this... Just saying it doesn't make it true.

If you take a look at my sources then you will find many of them are peer-reviewed publications. Your argument is false.

It seems to me there is no way to escape from the mistake you have made to trust these products and the establishment that promotes them. I mean many have realised their mistake and accepted it as they don't want to be in the wrong side of history.

It's time you do the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That is kind of my point.. You suggest big bad Astrazeneca is around 1.4 deaths per 100,000. I pointed out that weak ass aspirin 87mg is at least 5 per 100,000, so you never get around to talk about what is actually a number to be concern about and jump all over the place. It's like having OMB but with the COVID vaccine.

Actual COVID deaths per 100,000 is 330 per 100,000 for the US and over 600 per 100,000 for other countries, so is that OK while 1.4 per 100,000 vaccine is bad?

These are not valid points. The combined effect of all the vaccines must be measured in the populations.

Comparing the vaccine with a disease shows precisely the level of confusion in your arguments which have become even more desperate a few hours ago when you have claimed that Professor Levi is as irrelevant as a pilot (yourself) when it to risk assessment and management with application in health systems.

Self-defeating argument

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

By thy way the 72 deaths in the UK are only from the Astrazeneca vaccine. And this is what the establishment has admitted. There are many more similar deaths that are called unknown and mysterious.

No sane person will trust the establishment to tell you the exact and correct number of vaccine deaths and injuries when they have lied and deceived the public about pretty much everything else.

If you want to study fatalities in the UK given the above example have a look at the excess amount of deaths since July 2022. Most of the them are non Covid deaths in all age groups and especially in the young and healthy.

At least 30,000 excess non Covid deaths. Not every death is because of lockdowns, depression, drugs and alcohol. If you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

These are not valid points. The combined effect of all the vaccines must be measured in the populations.

Comparing the vaccine with a disease shows precisely the level of confusion in your arguments which have become even more desperate a few hours ago when you have claimed that Professor Levi is as irrelevant as a pilot (yourself) when it to risk assessment and management with application in health systems.

Self-defeating argument

Did you actually look at Levi's work history like I have done? You are just grabbing what others are suggesting and repeating it over and over like they do with no real understanding, but that is all just another deflection once again, as the post your just replied to had nothing in it about Levi, so now you deflect.

So whatever, you do not want to answer my question, so here we are again with nothing....

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

At least 30,000 excess non Covid deaths. Not every death is because of lockdowns, depression, drugs and alcohol. If you know what I mean.

And 100% assumptions that you seem to like to suggest all your assumptions are facts. You are also too stuck on big numbers because they look good when you throw the vaccine against with zero facts. We have this below as one example of many as to why there is an increase.

On 1 January 2023, the president of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine suggested the crisis in urgent care could be causing "300-500 deaths a week".

We also know the vast majority of the increase in UK are males over the age of 50, so put that in your vaccine pipe and smoke it as it doesn't fit the narrative of the vaccine taking people out when the most excess dying is mainly from one category.

Go do some of your own research and not rely on the talking points of others that pull the points out of their butts anyways.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm not going to get anymore, 5 is good enough. It got me through the worst of it.

There was zero harm done. Zero side effects beyond the usual risks any pharmaceutical carries.

If anyone was wrong it was the people claiming they were magnetic, then they were 5G transmitters

In reality they can cause heart problems and so can a lot of the other dangerous crap big pharma pushes down our throats
edit on 2/10/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Self-defeating argument

Did you actually look at Levi's work history like I have done? You are just grabbing what others are suggesting and repeating it over and over like they do with no real understanding, but that is all just another deflection once again, as the post your just replied to had nothing in it about Levi, so now you deflect.

So whatever, you do not want to answer my question, so here we are again with nothing....

Trying to present the person as irrelevant it's just a self defeating argument given the absence of valid arguments to have when it comes to defend the vaccine dogma.

You are engaging in vaccine apologetics again.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And 100% assumptions that you seem to like to suggest all your assumptions are facts. You are also too stuck on big numbers because they look good when you throw the vaccine against with zero facts. We have this below as one example of many as to why there is an increase.

On 1 January 2023, the president of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine suggested the crisis in urgent care could be causing "300-500 deaths a week".

We also know the vast majority of the increase in UK are males over the age of 50, so put that in your vaccine pipe and smoke it as it doesn't fit the narrative of the vaccine taking people out when the most excess dying is mainly from one category.

Go do some of your own research and not rely on the talking points of others that pull the points out of their butts anyways.

No assumptions are made here. The number of excess deaths in the UK since July 2022 has increased dramatically. And many other countries have seen similar increases. It's over 30,000 in the UK for the non Covid deaths Far more than the Covid deaths.

The establishment itself 'doesn't seem to know' where do they come from

www.newscientist.com...

There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why

Many more have been recorded since the article was written. Trying to explain this on the basis of restrictions and existing health issues isn't very convincing.

Yes, the research and search has been done but you seem to be falling behind and don't know what you are talking about. There are many deaths among young and healthy people and among every age group.

What the Royal College has suggested isn't necessarily what is going on. And for once more the explanations by the establishment cannot be trusted. I think you still haven't learnt this very important lesson.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Extra deaths in 2022 close to highest level in 70 years - how much are NHS failings to blame?

More than 35,000 additional people died than expected in the last six months, 11% more than the five-year average, new figures from the ONS reveal.

That's the highest rate since February 2021, during the back end of the pandemic's deadliest wave.

Even excluding the 8,279 deaths caused by COVID in that period, there are an average of 994 more people dying every week than the five-year average.

On average around 1,000 people die every week and these are excess non Covid deaths, or perhaps more, given than January of this year has seen quite a lot of excess non Covid deaths and the pattern continues since July last year.

The excess non Covid deaths have causes and we all know them. That will include lockdowns, lack of access to healthcare and mass vaccinations. The last part is something that the mainstream avoids to discuss. But doesn't make any difference.

:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

As always your arguments seem to be in a turmoil. Trying to compare yourself with a distinguished professor from MIT arguing that he is as irrelevant as you, is just hilarious. We can agree that indeed you are irrelevant and as you have admitted yourself. But he isn't. Only to suggest that he is irrelevant, is just a further blow in the credibility of your arguments.

It also shows that you are trying to engage in vaccine apologetics and the usual denialism reality. And this is a reality or let's say bubble that you have built it over the years where you have placed trust on institutions and organisations that have lost their credibility and nobody can trust them anymore.

Then you make even more bizarre comparisons by comparing the vaccines to the disease! Try comparing the vaccines to other vaccines and the disease to other diseases. For example the Spanish Flu has an IFR of 10% when Covid-19 had an IFR of 0.15%. That's a proper comparison.

As said above
It seems to me there is no way to escape from the mistake you have made to trust these products and the establishment that promotes them. I mean many have realised their mistake and accepted it as they don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

It's time you do the same.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Trying to present the person as irrelevant it's just a self defeating argument given the absence of valid arguments to have when it comes to defend the vaccine dogma.

You present a person and say everyone bow down to them as they are the top expert in all they say, and I look into who they are, and end up seeing them as not the all-knowing person you suggest and because of that you always end up calling me a vaccine apologist. You are sounding so woke lately with the agree with me 100% or you are wrong attitude. It doesn't work well with them and neither does it with you.

edit on 11-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No assumptions are made here. The number of excess deaths in the UK since July 2022 has increased dramatically. And many other countries have seen similar increases. It's over 30,000 in the UK for the non Covid deaths Far more than the Covid deaths.

Your assumptions are the vaccine is doing most of the deaths. I'm not debating the 30k... We talked about this already like 5 times. When I look at the death rate for UK after 2015 something strange is going on. 10 years prior it was around 500k +- a few 1000 in either direction for like 10+ years then in 2015 it jumped to about 529 in one year, so why? Then we started to see further big jumps of around 5k to 7k per year after that, why? By 2019 we were up to 238 in a few short years and growing now. Of course, 2020 put everything out of wack as the number then pushed past 608k, but as we settle down that pre-COVID swing upwards didn't just stop. We are most likely looking at 570k+ non-COVID deaths for 2023 now with some pre-COVID number if we continued the 2015 trajectory.

You are trying to hit the easy button here and just say vaccine did it, and the strange part is the excessive deaths didn't start until May of 2022 where it was instantly there like overnight and continued on at about the same level for the rest of the year and now into 2023. If you are really interested in what happened in May 2022 to start some excessive death rate of 4k or so every month there on I would dig into other factors than just your easy button.

Vaccine deaths just would not work that way, and May does not align with any release of boosters either... So what is it?

edit on 11-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

A lot of the baby boomers reached end of their life expectancy around 2015, i suspect that at least contributed to the rise.

What's causing the current rise? Could be a multitude of things. I think the red flag is the near complete media blackout about the rising excess mortality. When the virus was killing thousands per week the news was saturated with fear and doom. Now thousands are dying weekly and they go silent? I think we need to read between the lines.

edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You present a person and say everyone bow down to them as they are the top expert in all they say, and I look into who they are, and end up seeing them as not the all-knowing person you suggest and because of that you always end up calling me a vaccine apologist. You are sounding so woke lately with the agree with me 100% or you are wrong attitude. It doesn't work well with them and neither does it with you.

You are confusing your arguments again I am afraid. Making comparisons between yourself and a distinguished Professor from MIT and at the same time trying to assassinate his character or degrade his expertise, is at least unwise and self-defeating. Everything else is the usual vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join