It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Already specified. Read the posts.

WORLD. WIDE.

Never specified a country. Medication works the same way regardless of what country. 🙄 Or do you need an infographic from FaceBook to tell you that?

So 13 million doses were given worldwide?

Your posts have been read and some of us told you that your arguments are nonsensical and have been already refuted.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You are unable to provide proof or even evidence that these products are safe and effective. It would be hard to argue that these products qualify as vaccines unless you change the definition of what a vaccine is.

Oh Ok, you anti-vaxxers claim they cause magnets to stick to your arm and someone has to prove you wrong? That isn't how it works. You make the claim, you prove it.

YOU claim they are unsafe - prove it.

Prove that increased deaths aren't a result of isolation during pandemic. Prove they aren't a result of some after-effect of COVID. Have YOU studied the short, medium and long term effects of COVID? Isolation?

Didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

The stats you provided indicated 1:1000 experience severe side effects or death from the vaccine. If I were to take you at your word (which I don't because I find you entirely non-credible), that is 0.1% and is statistically insignificant.

Show me a drug on the market that doesn't have severe side effects in 0.1% of the people who take it.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You've still offered nothing to prove your claim that runs contrary to the prevailing medical and scientific opinion.

The onus is on you to show they are unsafe. You've totally failed to do that.

They are safe. Period. Prove me wrong or move on. Q-anon apologist.

As above I am not the one who has to prove the assertions that these products are safe and effective.

You are left with nothing other then trying to push official narratives and debunked claims.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Actually you are making the claim they are unsafe. The default position by credible professionals with actual degrees is that they are safe. You claim otherwise, therefore the onus is on you to prove otherwise.

You won't because you can't.

I'd link you to actual credible resources but apparently you don't even bother to read replies here. Your canned anti-vax narratives show that.

You are debunked

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This is not proof of anything.
I will ask you again to provide proof for your assertions and the propagation of the official narratives

How and when products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before? Do you know the short, medium and long term effects? The benefit to risk ratio for every age group?

The number of shots isn't proof of the safety and effectiveness of these products.

The number of participants in the original clinical phase trials isn't proof of safety and effectiveness of these products. You can't even establish short term effects let alone medium and long term effects.

Emergency authorisation doesn't prove safety and effectiveness.

Try again please.

Have in mind that Pfizer didn't even test for transmission and falsified data.

Take a look at your assertions that lack any merits and reflect on the nonsensical arguments you have made.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Actually you are making the claim they are unsafe. The default position by credible professionals with actual degrees is that they are safe. You claim otherwise, therefore the onus is on you to prove otherwise.

I'd link you to actual credible resources but apparently you don't even bother to read replies here. Your canned anti-vax narratives show that.

You aren't a Doctor. You aren't a scientist. You aren't even credible. You are debunked.

Go ahead, ask me if I meant 13 million doses again. 🙄
edit on 2/16/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You are debunked

It is you who has come to assert that these products are safe and effective and push the official narratives. The onus is on you.

There is no default position in pharmacology. That is nonsense which comes from your mind only. All drugs and vaccines must be safe and effective before distributed to the public.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

health.mil...

There is no default position in pharmacology.

The FDA and actual professionals say you are wrong.

It is you who has come to assert that these products are safe and effective

Because they are. You are wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You aren't a Doctor. You aren't a scientist. You aren't even credible. You are debunked.

Go ahead, ask me if I meant 13 million doses again. 🙄

The only difference is that the people who have been vaccinated in the entire world are at least 5.5 billion and each one had at least two doses on average.

So it's very unlikely that there have been 13 million doses worldwide. Your mathematics is not helping you at all and you are making random and false claims.

Make sure first you can do basic arithmetic and then you can debate whether the vaccines are safe and effective

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

health.mil...

That is a random link.

Default positions don't exist in pharmacology. If they did all medications would have been safe and sound effective without need for research in safety and effectiveness.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Nah, people like me with 5+ likely make that 13 million under the actual amount.

Vaccines are safe and effective and you've failed to prove otherwise.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

health.mil...

If they are safe and effective I want to see the proof. And not assertions.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Q-anon doesn't count as a valid source*

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Nah, people like me with 5+ likely make that 13 million under the actual amount.

Vaccines are safe and effective and you've failed to prove otherwise.

I wil repeat

The only difference is that the people who have been vaccinated in the entire world are at least 5.5 billion and each one had at least two doses on average.

So it's very unlikely that there have been 13 million doses worldwide. Your mathematics is not helping you at all and you are making random and false claims

Your maths doesn't add up.

Try again

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Here go: www.fda.gov...

Not emergency use. Full approval.

Safe.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

ourworldindata.org...

*Q-anon isn't a valid source

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

You really need some good maths to explain the above.

If at least 5.5 billion people have received at least one dose. How do you make this magic number worldwide??

edit on 16-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Here go: www.fda.gov...

Not emergency use. Full approval.

Safe.

Prove it then.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I just did. Now you provide evidence refuting it.

www.fda.gov...

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join