It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Asmodeus3

One step at a time,

What are the total doses YOU claim have been given (with source, not just your guess work)?
What are the total number of deaths YOU claim are attributable to the vaccines (with source, not just your guess work)?

I don't claim anything on my own. The numbers are available online for the number of doses.

For the number of deaths.. well the establishment isn't willing to provide them so we need to be digging a lot to find the truth.
edit on 16-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Nice dodge, I won't let you off that easy though.

maybe able to enlighten the audience how these products have been proven to be safe and effective and where they were tested before

They were proven to be effective over the past 2 years, after:

1) 13 million doses given and counting;
2) All of the nonsense people prophesized never came true.

They were tested on the world's population in real time.

In the beginning, the nonsense could have been true. But, having the advantage of hindsight, we now know it wasn't.

The benefit to risk ratio for every age group?

But you aren't arguing risk/benefit ratios. You are making blanket false statements claiming they are unsafe.

Dr. Birx, White House coronavirus response coordinator, stated in an interview in 2022 she wasn't surprised that people who were quadruple vaccinated, including Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci, contracted the disease.

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines," Birx told the Fox News Channel's Neil Cavuto.
www.youtube.com...

The FDA changed the very definition of "vaccine" for these shots, as unlike real vaccines, they do not provide immunity.
I've had the twinrix vaccine, the malaria vaccine and the smallpox vaccines, and would take those again if need be BECAUSE THEY DO PROVIDE IMMUNITY AGAINST INFECTION AND SPREAD.

The Covid shot is not a real vaccine as it does NOT provide immunity or prevent transmission, what a real vaccines does do.
And since it does not prevent transmission, by definition, it is utterly pointless to force everyone to take it.

It's only claim is that it supposedly prevents severe illness. Even that claim is highly dubious given that even fully Covid shot people have died and continue to die regardless if they have the four/five shots/boosters.

Furthermore, the Covid shot has more nefarious entries in the VAERS database than all other vaccines combined over the past 30 years plus

Finally, the risk of myocarditis in young people far exceeds any benefit the covid shot could provide.

QED

edit on 16-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Let me guess "do your research" huh

You asked for sources, I gave you .gov sources.

I ask for sources, I get more opinion and more fluff.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

How many of those entries are rabbid anti-vaxxers thinking they are proving a point?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Digging where? If you aren't getting them from "the establishment" you are defacto admitting you are getting your numbers from social media and "research" IE: infographics from Q-anon followers on social media 🙄

What qualifies these people to give any medical advice or interpret data? What controls are used to ensure the quality of the information and standardization of methodology?

You really can't see the massive flaw in the entire premise of your argument can you?

You are listening to the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris who cast shade on Trump's vaccine program from the start.
You are worse than the democrats. If the left tells you breathing oxygen is good and you should do it, will you oppose that as well?

You claim it isn't ideology based but you've made nothing but ideological arguments. Used to be blue hairs and long hair hippies "flower power" types were the anti-vax crowd. They forced this POV on you and you can't even see it.

Q-anon types are the ultimate blind followers. The "everyone needs a vax" crowd are a bunch of followers too. I like leaders.
edit on 2/16/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

VAERS is totally non-credible:

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.

vaers.hhs.gov...

Like I said, brainwashed followers repeating Q-anon talking points. I can submit a report saying the vaccine made my arm magnetic, doesn't make it true.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

VAERS is totally non-credible:

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.

vaers.hhs.gov...

Like I said, brainwashed followers repeating Q-anon talking points. I can submit a report saying the vaccine made my arm magnetic, doesn't make it true.

Pfizer and Moderna are much more credible as it seems together with their cronies in the media and Government.

Keep going with these arguments...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Digging where? If you aren't getting them from "the establishment" you are defacto admitting you are getting your numbers from social media and "research" IE: infographics from Q-anon followers on social media 🙄

What qualifies these people to give any medical advice or interpret data? What controls are used to ensure the quality of the information and standardization of methodology?

You really can't see the massive flaw in the entire premise of your argument can you?

You are listening to the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris who cast shade on Trump's vaccine program from the start.
You are worse than the democrats. If the left tells you breathing oxygen is good and you should do it, will you oppose that as well?

You claim it isn't ideology based but you've made nothing but ideological arguments. Used to be blue hairs and long hair hippies "flower power" types were the anti-vax crowd. They forced this POV on you and you can't even see it.

Q-anon types are the ultimate blind followers. The "everyone needs a vax" crowd are a bunch of followers too. I like leaders.

Word salad and strawman arguments.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You said

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

You also said

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

It looks your arguments are in a turmoil.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Let me guess "do your research" huh

You asked for sources, I gave you .gov sources.

I ask for sources, I get more opinion and more fluff.

You haven't given anything to support the assertions that these products are safe and effective. Or that they can qualify as vaccines.

Some random links. When at the same time you seem to be struggling with basic math, let along debate on matters of vaccine safety and effectiveness.

Gov sources are boy necessarily credible or reliable. Careful what you are linking as they are known to have lied and deceived the public.
edit on 17-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

They are more credible than anecdotal tall tales told by ideologically motivated zealots on the social media.

The FDA and its massive body of employees especially so. The government is highly incompetent. There is no scheme here, save for the usual financial scams that result in us being fleeced by them.

You really picked one heck of a hill to die on, figuratively speaking. This is the biggest nothing-burger in the history of nothing-burgers, and that is taking total shams into account like the "Mueller" BS or the endless stream of "Trump will be indicted!" scams.

I used to be majorly opposed to the vaccines. Now I only oppose forced vaccination. Not because I think they are the least bit harmful, but because each person should make the choice for themselves without having armchair Doctors trying to scare the crap out of them to influence their decision.

If you have real information to present, do it. Otherwise admit you are peddling opinion a fact and move on.

There are so many REAL conspiracies out there that get next to no attention because every Tom, Dick and Harry read a post on social media and believed it.

edit on 2/16/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They are more credible than anecdotal tall tales told by ideologically motivated zealots on the social media.

The FDA and its massive body of employees especially so. The government is highly incompetent. There is no scheme here, save for the usual financial scams that result in us being fleeced by them.

You really picked one heck of a hill to die on, figuratively speaking. This is the biggest nothing-burger in the history of nothing-burgers, and that is taking total shams into account like the "Mueller" BS or the endless stream of "Trump will be indicted!" scams.

I used to be majorly opposed to the vaccines. Now I only oppose forced vaccination. Not because I think they are the least bit harmful, but because each person should make the choice for themselves without having armchair Doctors trying to scare the crap out of them to influence their decision.

If you have real information to present, do it. Otherwise admit you are peddling opinion a fact and move on.

There are so many REAL conspiracies out there that get next to no attention because every Tom, Dick and Harry read a post on social media and believed it.

Again no evidence and general assertions.
Do provide evidence if you have to prove your assertion that the mRNA products are safe and effective.

You said

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

You also said

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

Do the maths first before trying to debate.
Still no explanation on how did you get these numbers.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I already explained I had misspoke "millions" instead of "billions."

You realize that BILLIONS are more than MILLIONS yes? That means the total dead vs. total doses are far lower than they would be otherwise.... You are hurting your own claims here.

Do provide evidence if you have to prove your assertion that the mRNA products are safe and effective.

I did, FDA approval. Shall I repost it for the 99th time?

You're flailing. Flailing badly because your argument is based on crap you read on social media and parrot here as if it is a fact. Your opinion and beliefs aren't on the same level as official documentation by the FDA.

What you're doing should be criminal.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hey, #1 Q-anon disciple, keep further debunking your own argument.

How many deaths do you claim were caused by the effective COVID-19 mRNA vaccines?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Cite your source.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

No it isn't, 13 billion doses given. How many dead?

Give me a number so I can show you how that number compares to the other non-vaccine FDA approved drugs on the market. There's no such thing as a safe drug, they all have risks.

Quit acting like a 10 year old and get a real argument. I'm still waiting on a single source. That's right, you can't quote Q-anon drivel from Facebook without betraying the true nature of your argument.

I'll wait... still waiting.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I already explained I had misspoke "millions" instead of "billions."

You realize that BILLIONS are more than MILLIONS yes? That means the total dead vs. total doses are far lower than they would be otherwise.... You are hurting your own claims here.

I did, FDA approval. Shall I repost it for the 99th time?

You're flailing. Flailing badly because your argument is based on crap you read on social media and parrot here as if it is a fact. Your opinion and beliefs aren't on the same level as official documentation by the FDA.

What you're doing should be criminal.

You are simply not telling the truth.
You never said that you were misspoken as you have made the sane mistake several times in many of your replies and that's why I was keep asking and you kept replying the same nonsense.

Your reply prices the opposite of what you are saying

Not only you didn't say you were mistaken but you tried to challenge logic with your nonsensical claims.

You seem to get refuted here and in the other threads you take part. You will get used to it if you don't have valid claims and think that everyone is a layman.

To haven't provided anything to support your claims other than random links.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hey, #1 Q-anon disciple, keep further debunking your own argument.

How many deaths do you claim were caused by the effective COVID-19 mRNA vaccines?

It is your argument that has been debunked claiming that there have been 13 million doses worldwid.

And that these products are safe and effective.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

My arguments are properly sourced:

On August 23, 2021, FDA announced the first approval of a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and the approved vaccine is marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 12 years of age and older.

Comirnaty is a monovalent COVID-19 vaccine that is approved for use as a two-dose primary series for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 12 years of age and older.

SOURCE: www.fda.gov...

See, that isn't my opinion. It's a fact. The vaccine is found to be safe, effective and is approved for use. And it will maintain its factual status until you provide a properly sourced counter-argument disproving it.

Your opinion isn't good enough, everyone has one of those.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Random links huh? That would still be more links than you've provided - which are absolutely zero.

What's the matter? Your software can't produce links? You couldn't even link to a thread on ATS properly.

You're playing right into communist china's hand.
edit on 2/17/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join