It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police bodycam footage of Tyre Nichols released.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

I advocate for nothing, jump to whatever conclusions you wish...

I simply speak my mind and know this, my perceived arch enemy is the news media/conglomerates.

Yeh mate coz you fixed your initial post about blowing up buildings in an edit but your intentions were perfectly clear.

I will simply ask again all the same so there can be no misunderstanding.

Do you think its ok to shoot, kill, maim, blow up and destroy people and buildings you don't agree with or imagine its somehow your right to promote such acts of depravity down to free speech?

Everything for me comes back to the messenger.

You do realise you are not supposed to shoot the messenger?

Seems to me the message you are sending has got alarm bells ringing.

I am old enough to know news isn't news anymore, it's propaganda and being used as a tool for social engineering... and they're feeding us poison.

Should be old enouth to know better then.

As to the news its kind of always been that way, you need to learn to read between the lines and garner your information from multiple different sources, thus attempt to establish the bigger picture.
edit on 29-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

You are not fighting a war through, so your scenario is beside the point.

Even though by the sounds of things you would love to see something reminiscent of another American civil war take place.

Journalists and news teams you don't like are not legitimate targets no matter which way you care to spell it iamthevirus.

Simple as that really.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

For sure.

5 men beating another man to death for what appears to be Police sport should be first-degree murder in my book.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My first thought was that this guy either dated someone he wasn’t supposed to, or this was a hit carried out by 5 cop assassins under the color of law. Drug related perhaps. What I do not understand is how they could have possibly not realized they had body cam footage, and or camera footage from traffic cameras to document their atrocity. We live in a world surrounded with cameras and these 5 clowns carry out a murder, get caught on camera, ALL OF THEIR CAMERAS and think somehow they weren’t going to be held responsible.

I watched enough of it to come to a conclusion that there is much more to this than we are being shown, and if we were to know the full spectrum of the truth, all of law enforcement could be under fire. Because I cannot for the life of me understand how a fed ex driver, who was on his way home could have possibly created that much hate from 5 cops from the second they pull him over. It makes zero sense what so ever. a reply to: JinMI

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

It's horrible and a travesty that they did this on camera and obviously must have thought they could get away with it.

The mind boggles.

You would think the likes of body cameras would retard such things but those overzealous little piggies don't look like they gave a rats arse.

Hopefully, some more information materialises and shines a light on the actual how and why of it all, because like you suggest, it looks like there may be more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Justoneman

For sure.

5 men beating another man to death for what appears to be Police sport should be first-degree murder in my book.

Can only be charged with 1st if they can prove these 5 officers wanted to kill him prior to the stop. premeditated murder is slightly different but overall same jail sentences.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This was a special unit set up to take down drug dealers. They obviously felt they were more important than average patrol officers. These units tend to do traffic stops hoping to find drugs which can lead to future arrests. Basically looking for people to roll over on drug dealers.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Cheers for the info.

Whoever the hell they were dragonridr they crossed the line and then some.

Have to wonder how they expected the fellow to roll over on anyone or anything, considering they kicked the living s#@t out of the man to the point of critical injury, hospitalisation, and ultimately death.

I get what you are saying all the same and understand how these types of units operate.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This one blows my mind too:

Twitter Link

Excessive force and brutal beatings my the police is just becoming way too common!

edit on 29-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Need that one officer out of the 5 that was walking away to turn state witness against the 4..

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What was Tyre Nichols doing in the middle of the night?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You're allowed to go out at night. All 5 of these men need to go to prison for a long time.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Going home from work. He delivered for FedEx.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Being murdered by 5 Police for what appears to have been nothing more than sport springs to mind.

The man was returning home from work ffs.

It's not like there is martial law or curfews in place.

The fact of the matter is people don't need a reason to be out at night and are perfectly free to travel wherever, and whenever they please, at any time of day or night.

Why do you go out at night?

edit on 30-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
To be completely honest, I did see a whole lot of resisting by Tyree, and a whole lot of bad training from the 5 cops to get him cuffed. Definitely a group of bad thug cops and excessive force who couldn't subdue a resisting person with reasonable force.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

What resisting did you see? All I saw was Tyre instinctively covering his face and head and the cops kept yelling about him "resisting ".

Tyre was instinctively resisting damage to his head. That's muscle memory NOT resistance.

Tyre (also instinctively) only ran AFTER they tazed him. He still had the tazers stuck in him. He ran for his life, probably hoping his mother would hear his screams.
edit on 30-1-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

What resisting did you see? All I saw was Tyre instinctively covering his face and head and the cops kept yelling about him "resisting ".

Tyre was instinctively resisting damage to his head. That's muscle memory NOT resistance.

Tyre (also instinctively) only ran AFTER they tazed him. He still had the tazers stuck in him. He ran for his life, probably hoping his mother would hear his screams.

First video, when Tyree was pulled from the car, he resisted all directions to get on the ground on his stomach. What in the first video makes you think that he wasn't resisting being cuffed? To quote Tyree "I didn't do anything,I just want to go home". Not saying that this justifies the excessive force in the second encounter, and I have no idea what he did to get pulled over in the first place, but assuming it was a valid traffic stop, he did not comply with LEOs commands, resisted and things escalated.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: SourGrapes

First video, when Tyree was pulled from the car, he resisted all directions to get on the ground on his stomach. What in the first video makes you think that he wasn't resisting being cuffed? To quote Tyree "I didn't do anything,I just want to go home". Not saying that this justifies the excessive force in the second encounter, and I have no idea what he did to get pulled over in the first place, but assuming it was a valid traffic stop, he did not comply with LEOs commands, resisted and things escalated.

He was complying with several different orders being screamed at him. If you watch carefully, you'll see them drag him out of his car (no chance to comply) and cops were screaming different demands to him. How would YOU react to getting yanked from your car, on your way home from work, pepper sprayed, tazed, punched, all while different demands are being shouted from several different cops?

Edit to add: your "assumption" that it was a lawful stop is wrong.
edit on 30-1-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

First off, it wasn't a valid traffic stop. The police chief has come out and said the officers had no reason to pull Nichols over. Second, he was given 71 different commands by multiple people over the course of 13 minutes. It was impossible for him to comply with everything being shouted at him.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.
Some of you are still of the belief these cops were acting in good faith.
They are no different than Ted Bundy. Serial killing for sport.
How long can you comply while getting beaten for no reason?
Can you imagine telling someone just comply with Ted Bundy and you won’t die. Yeah......

I hate that antifa says ACAB .....because it’s true.

And you cops reading this if you had any courage or integrity you would join the fire department instead.
We have our own guns. We have our own community. We don’t need you.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join