It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Non Binary" Teacher CAUGHT GROOMING Class In Front of Parents!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jerryznv

On that note Annee...I have yet to see you post a link to anything your claiming!

I am not going to post a link to these 2 scientists. It was years ago.

You can search the internet if you choose to -- on this subject.

No I don't choose to search out your claims!

As far as I'm concerned it's more of your hot air being expelled on nothingness!

You support some very controversial ideas and they are not supported by anyone as far as I can tell...which leads me to believe they are not supported at all!

You want to support science that is not supported or provable is ludicrous and ridiculous! I have zero desire to dove into your fantasy land of make believe!

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The brain is still not fully understood.

IMO -- the brain tells you who you are.

IMO -- some are real orientations designed by the brain. Some are choice, some are experimentation, some are thought fantasy.

What you say above has nothing to do with the situation at hand. You also cannot mix them all in the same bucket. There is a huge difference between being gay and being a male thinking you are a female.

So once again, I'm 62 and I say now I'm 16 so should everyone treat me as 16, let me change my DL to 16, go back to HS and date 16-year-olds? You seem to be avoiding this question.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Annee

I made a statement of fact.

False.

It wasn't factual that 2 scientists published a paper they were forced to recant?

Yes - it is factual.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

IMO -- some are real orientations designed by the brain. Some are choice, some are experimentation, some are thought fantasy.

What you say above has nothing to do with the situation at hand. You also cannot mix them all in the same bucket. There is a huge difference between being gay and being a male thinking you are a female.

Male body -- female brain.

Brain scans do not lie.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Brain scans do not lie.

Source please!

This is not a real thing...more hot air!

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

False.

It wasn't factual that 2 scientists published a paper they were forced to recant?

Yes - it is factual.

Source please.

As I said

False.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Its more than that.

Apparently, gay folks cannot believe in a God...according to the poster.

This has all been very enlightening.....just not in a positive way.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Brain scans do not lie.

OK if true ( I don't think so) then if you want to identify some way other than biological then do a brain scan. BTW What does a non-binary scan like? Or how about a Furry brain?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Brain scans do not lie.

So, people are lying as to what they are too? Interesting... How do I tell who us lying and who is not?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

A British born male claiming non binary status has had 'racial transition surgery'..... because they identify as Korean.
True story 🤣

So what you are saying is Elizabeth Warren has a chance to be a native american...

I'm going to identify as the hottest man on the planet, get ready girls!

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I am a 76-year-old grandmother with 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren.

...who you are having to raise yourself because apparently your children aren't capable of doing so.

I wouldn't be bragging about that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Amazing you can make that statement after stating (correctly for once) that we know very little about the workings of the human brain.

We do know that different areas of the brain develop differently based on hormonal influences, and we know that body gender determines these hormonal differences. That means that a female body will develop a female brain and vice versa.

Brain scans do not lie.

Do you know what a "brain scan" actually is?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So what you are saying is Elizabeth Warren has a chance to be a native american...

I think we need to check her brain scans, c'mon follow along...lol

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

A British born male claiming non binary status has had 'racial transition surgery'..... because they identify as Korean.
True story 🤣

I'm going to identify as the hottest man on the planet, get ready girls!

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

False.

Yes - it is factual.

Obviously they were spouting pseudo science and not following the real science.

They should have known better because that’s how it’s handled these days.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's pretty obvious that some teachers just love having an audience who is physically confined to their stage.

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I am a 76-year-old grandmother with 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren.

...who you are having to raise yourself because apparently your children aren't capable of doing so.

I wouldn't be bragging about that.

TheRedneck

Cheese and rice dude, that's cold.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Findings?
Who funded their "study"? Soros?

originally posted by: snrb123

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
What are you talking about?
There is no such argument, that is just sick!

There is argument that it is a sexual orientation -- but if you claim that as a scientist -- it will get you fired - etc.

originally posted by: jerryznv

Must be difficult for faith, gay and trans to all exist for you.

I do enjoy when you post your opinions.

People exist.

All kinds of people.

The only thing that has denied the variety of people for years is -- archaic restrictive manmade rules of society.

We are evolving beyond those restrictions. As we should.

Mental health problems exist.

Arguably more now than ever before.

You arent evolving.

In fact youre devolving. As is evidenced by attempting to convince anyone that biology suddenly doesnt exist.

Or that gay folks cant have a faith.

Or, and to the topic, that grooming children is acceptible.

Gays, transgender, non-binary have always been.

Only archaic rules of society denied their rights to exist in society.

Calling it a mental problem is ignorance.

Go on, finish.......

Tell us that not wanting kids groomed is ignorant and surely not a mental problem..

Go on now.

I do not consider it grooming -- -that is just the title used on this thread.

To me it is learning to accept all people.

Even pedos.

But not those nasty Jesus and God people......

Aye?

Pedos have a victim.

God is man made.

Not so...pedophilia is a...well here:

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Pedophelia

No victim is needed for that definition!

As far as God being man made...well...God would disagree with that too!

How can I disagree with a manmade idol?

I am aware of what a Pedophile is -- and that there are several categories.

There is argument that it is a sexual orientation -- but if you claim that as a scientist -- it will get you fired - etc.

A minor cannot consent to a sexual act. Therefore - if acted upon -- there is a victim.

Guess you weren't around when those 2 scientists published their paper on Pedophilia Orientation.

It didn't go well for them.

Does not mean they were wrong.

Wow. I guess nothing wrong is wrong anymore.

Are you a scientist?

Are you denied publishing and punished because your findings are not acceptable to "society"?

Let me remind you of Galileo.

Does it matter who funded their studies?

They were forced to recant.

Again -- let me remind you of Galileo.

I feel like you're still missing the point. Gender politics, transgender curriculum and broad spectrum sexual materials do not belong in preschool, kindergarten or elementary school - or in any classroom where parental/guardian consent has not been confirmed.

edit on 26-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In the Old days it was illegal for under
age kids to have sex with some one else?

mastrabating each other is sex!.

Do they even teach kids it illegal to have sex with a adults?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I feel like you're still missing the point. Gender politics, transgender curriculum and broad spectrum sexual materials do not belong in preschool, kindergarten or elementary school - or in any classroom where parental/guardian consent has not been confirmed.

I'm not so sure that is true.

One reason is more and more children are going to have "mixed parents". What do you do on Parent Days?

When I was a child in the early 50's -- I had a disabled mom and no dad. Neither of which were ever addressed at school. Should a 4/5 year-old have to explain to classmates "what the deal is"?

How is that a mentally healthy situation for a child? I guarantee you it is not.

According to research children become aware of gender differences around age 3/4.

Gender Development: www.sciencedirect.com...#:~:text=Early%20research%20on%20the%20development%20of%20gender%20identity,%28Ruble %20et%20al.%2C%202007%3B%20Siegal%20and%20Robinson%2C%201987%29.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So you don't think Mom/Dad should raise their own children?

TheRedneck

It's a stereotype of society.

Grooming is grooming.

This comment made me really angry. Because you make it sound as if parents are a bad thing and they certainly are not.
It's not a stereotype. It has evolved over long periods of time in our culture and most people love it.
Heck trans women love those stereotypes you don't want children to learn, but you don't tell trans people off for it.

If you don't like mums and dads, then go live in a commune and have your child brought up by everyone. That's also a viable way but not everyone wants to live like that.
Or you could live in a harem, with one male shagging all the ladies and they bring up the kids.
Again, not everyone's cup of tea.
However what you lot want is a total destruction of everything the majority loves, cherishes and wants to keep.

Yeah, read that again. You lot stop others from doing what they want and love doing. Does that make you happy?

Maybe you are not right. Maybe you are only a fringe minority who just doesn't like men and women being who they are, because you are bored? Go and live in Ethiopia then, less boredom, more survival.
Others don't matter to you. Other people's children don't matter to you as long as you can plough on with your totally confused agenda.

What exactly do you lot want?
Please enlighten us to what dystopia you are envisaging and what it is you actually want? We can only guess and shudder, but none of you ever come out with straight [!] goals, and what it is you want all other humans to do [because you want it].

I am waiting.
Give us something concrete. It's not going to happen is it?

edit on 26-1-2023 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

So you don't think Mom/Dad should raise their own children?

TheRedneck

It's a stereotype of society.

Grooming is grooming.

This comment made me really angry. Because you make it sound as if parents are a bad thing and they certainly are not.

Your interpretations are yours.

I never said parents are a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

One reason is more and more children are going to have "mixed parents". What do you do on Parent Days?

Take my spawn out of school for any reason I can contrive and spend the day with them making epic memories.

When I was a child in the early 50's -- I had a disabled mom and no dad. Neither of which were ever addressed at school. Should a 4/5 year-old have to explain to classmates "what the deal is"?

The topic here is "non binary teacher caught grooming class".

How is that a mentally healthy situation for a child? I guarantee you it is not.

According to research children become aware of gender differences around age 3/4.

Unless your opinion of my parenting skill is written on a warrant to investigate my home and confirm the safety of my children, it ranks below mine. That goes for all of society who wants to question my morals.

edit on 26-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join