It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Non Binary" Teacher CAUGHT GROOMING Class In Front of Parents!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is how societies are destroyed. You create generations of frightened, confused ppl who are easy to control.

Read one single history book and tell me I’m wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

How is this grooming?

I just watched it. One of the kids was first to bring up non-binary. Another kid said “they” before the teacher even said anything.

It sounds like they’ve been groomed for a while. They already know all the “cool” words.

You can’t control society and other people

[

And you.. and your kids will have to interact with and live amongst them eventually at some point wether you like it or not

LOL, do you see what you did there?

edit on 1 26 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Annee

As if religion isn't grooming children.

More hate.

Stop trying to use innocent children as weapons for your hatred.

I'd love to see your definition of what constitutes "grooming." One could say that parents get to "groom" children (if you want to take that broad a definition) as long as said "grooming" is not damaging to the children. Others do not. Certainly pedophiles do not.

I consider "grooming" to have a sexual connotation in the context of this discussion. Absolutely I taught my children about sex. That's not just my right; it was my duty as a parent as long as it was done in a manner that is not harmful to the child. It's no one else's right to do so to my children.

TheRedneck

I'm hating????? Oh right -- that's every time I deny God.

NO -- I'm accepting. This is exactly the same as when gay people fought for acceptance and equal rights.

Pushing Mom/Dad is stereotypical grooming.

You just choose not to see it that way.

edit on 26-1-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If I may..grooming is indeed grooming, no matter the instrument of control, it is a restriction of true human freedom and development, wether sexual or religious control (that often intermingle) or any other. Its the most insidious form of passive aggressive violence there is. Victimization at its most devious. creating little shields to hide whatever perversion consumes you…sexualization is diddled with in Pampers commercials, if you dont see it you dont want to..sex sells diapers…something supposed to be clinical is slimed with tingly wingly and passed off as acceptance..we will see an 'evolution' in advertisement geared toward infants, we already have..no sense in dancing around it, but at the end of the day what do you do? protest? blog? Either roll with it and fight the silent fight or isolate yourself..sometimes the latter sounds very appealing.

Now, do I 'believe' what my fingers just smacked around on the keyboard or is it an example of someone elses perfectly acceptable way of thinking? Does that matter? Why?

I truly feel there is no middle ground on the treatment of a child and ones true intentions..ok, since its a question..How would one fight it, from the inside or out, talk about masters of gaslighting..they are never caught unless it has gone somewhere truly horrific. Ask anyone at family services, x Boy Scouts, alter boys, etc, etc, etc etc, all the way down to places we can't even civilly discuss here..far too graphic, thats how these 'groomers' get away with it, they PERSONALLY know that there are far worse than them so they justify the transference of their perversion onto children to themselves like they are truly doing a service and benefiting from an open relationship with a child,

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Must be difficult for faith, gay and trans to all exist for you.

I do enjoy when you post your opinions.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

People exist.

All kinds of people.

The only thing that has denied the variety of people for years is -- archaic restrictive manmade rules of society.

We are evolving beyond those restrictions. As we should.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It is a feeling. A feeling. It is not based in science in any way.

Also, telling a child to believe in god and the ten commandments is not the same as telling them they can 'choose' who they want to be as a biological person. Pretty twisted to be honest.

I hope some of you do not have kids....

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Grooming is sexual, groomers want children to think about sex an normalise it.
Religion can be brainwashing, but it's not grooming.
I don't like religion because it is also taught and not there from birth onwards.
However often, religion is based on stability, family and rules.
Something many, many people need.
Some here think that rules are bad and stereotypes are bad. Yet they merely come up with their own.

No rules and playing whoever you want to be, is now a stereotype. Whenever I see a woke person with blue hair or short hair, I know instantly their beliefs.

Telling normal boys and girls that there isn't such a thing, just because a hanful of people are confused doesn't make it real.

Reality is there are two sexes and yes, they have roles. The reason for that is to have a real standard to measure everything by and to make the mating ritual easier.
Most humans need this, because most humans just want to get on.

Trends and customs and gender roles constantly change, but they need to exist.
Only now the trans mafia is gearing it up to destroy mostly accepted roles, and implement rheir own roles.

Such as:
You have to have short hair and look like a boy to be non binary.
You have to teach kids not just about sex but about minority sex.
You have agree with what this minority wants or you are hitler.
Men in dresses need to be put ahead of women.
There is a dress code for men in dresses, which is very stereotypical, yet apparently those things should not exist. Utter confusion.

You have to believe that the most male bodyy part in the universe, the penis can be a female organ. Seriously?
Men can give birth only in lala land.

You lot preach, yes preach understanding and acceotance but I have never heard such hatred and insults and non acceptance as come from 'that lot'.

I heard how people who don't follow their strict rules are literally bullied by that lot.

For people who don't like rules or religion, that lot have just invented different rules and a different religion, which hates those who try to break free.

Confused, grooming hypocrites should not teach children.
Especially not about sex or genitals. Boys and girls are real.
A furry who thinks they are a dog is a very childish, confused or perverted human. Not a dog. Ffs.

Stop denying reality, nature and 99% of people. We will never take your madness on board. This is how you get from accepted, to being hated really fast. Can't you see that?

edit on 26-1-2023 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
To paraphrase Edward Burnays.

The difference between propaganda and education is perspective.

This is inappropriate exposure of a politically expedient gender fad onto the most innocent and trusting individuals in society.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

People exist.

All kinds of people.

The only thing that has denied the variety of people for years is -- archaic restrictive manmade rules of society.

Mental health problems exist.

Arguably more now than ever before.

You arent evolving.

In fact youre devolving. As is evidenced by attempting to convince anyone that biology suddenly doesnt exist.

Or that gay folks cant have a faith.

Or, and to the topic, that grooming children is acceptible.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

People exist.

All kinds of people.

You arent evolving.

In fact youre devolving. As is evidenced by attempting to convince anyone that biology suddenly doesnt exist.

Gays, transgender, non-binary have always been.

Only archaic rules of society denied their rights to exist in society.

Calling it a mental problem is ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
To paraphrase Edward Burnays.

The difference between propaganda and education is perspective.

This is inappropriate exposure of a politically expedient gender fad onto the most innocent and trusting individuals in society.

It is no different than pushing Mom & Dad.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ha! Nice rebuttal lol.

I guess they should be exposed to people who laugh at and derisively dismiss gender fluid child groomers as well.

Because, you know, the world is an ugly place full of hateful, malicious people with children’s best interests at heart.

Should probably have some KKK come in and show the kids what a grand wizard does and believes in, maybe even a Ukrainian neo nazi to have a foreign
aspect for depth and inclusive contrast.

Jeeze, as if liberal schooling wasn’t confusing enough. Variety is the spice of life!

a reply to: TruthJava

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Grooming is sexual,

Anyone can be 'groomed' for anything. I could groom my son to take over my business, and there would be nothing sexual about it..but if I groomed my son for that I would give him a choice and practicality would rule the day. I could do it. Nothing sexual or wrong about proper grooming. But the act in and of itself without proper consent is despicable, self serving deviance.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

Grooming is sexual,

Anyone can be 'groomed' for anything. I could groom my son to take over my business, and there would be nothing sexual about it..but if I groomed my son for that I would give him a choice and practicality would rule the day. I could do it. Nothing sexual or wrong about proper grooming. But the act in and of itself without proper consent is despicable, self serving deviance.

Pushing Mom & Dad is also grooming.

Is that sexual?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

In a country like US that relies on pill pushing for mental instability and where most mentally sick do not even get the right treatment, the cases of sucide are going skyrocket, due to groomers telling toddlers in schools that the sex they have is not the right one.

America is just dying, we as a nation have gone backward, let the crazies run the show, common sense is a forbidden word.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: infolurker

How is this grooming?

I just watched it. One of the kids was first to bring up non-binary. Another kid said "they" all before the teacher even said anything.

It's not -- it's paranoia from adults as we've seen before.

My kid (15) openly talks about non-binary as he says most of his friends are or accept non-binary.

It is their generation -- not the parents. And parents should understand this.

My kid tells me he's a video game character, much the same way I thought I was a super hero at his age.

Doesn't make either cases true.

Do we tell schizophrenics that the voices are real.....?

Look forward to your grandchildren.

Their generation will not be yours.

Empty platitudes?

k..

NO.

I'm on my 4th generation of raising kids.

Each generation evolves. Well -- most do -- some remain stuck.

Growing up’s not a matter of choice, it’s a matter of wait and see.

TISM.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Pushing Mom & Dad is also grooming.

Is that sexual?

Cool question..Yes.

back in the 50s mom and dad slept in different beds on tv..thats about as subtle of a suggestion as I can reference. Was it sexual even though they were in different beds..thats what made it sexual, created a path.

But if you are asking me about the institution of family as stereotyped by a typical male and female reproductive unit, fundamentally it is sexual, really no way around it..males and females make babies..what am I missing..do I think children should be raised by females or males to avoid the eventual..? I think thats where family trees start not to fork..
edit on 26-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 26-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

People exist.

All kinds of people.

You arent evolving.

Go on, finish.......

Tell us that not wanting kids groomed is ignorant and surely not a mental problem..

Go on now.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

People exist.

All kinds of people.

You arent evolving.

Go on, finish.......

Tell us that not wanting kids groomed is ignorant and surely not a mental problem..

Go on now.

I do not consider it grooming -- -that is just the title used on this thread.

To me it is learning to accept all people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join