It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-life activist arrested for praying silently near an abortion facility

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: Maxmars

The stench of satan is very strong in this thread.

There are those who are human (not necessarily Christians), who are offended and upset by child murder and those who defend the practice because they are obviously demon possessed .. It is very clear to see who they are and they are really not worth holding a conversation with.

This really is (evil) clown world when an outragious story like this surfaces and sub human low frequency minds defend it.

The same can be said for those who defend a person breaking the law.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

There are those who are human (not necessarily Christians), who are offended and upset by child murder and those who defend the practice because they are obviously demon possessed .. It is very clear to see who they are and they are really not worth holding a conversation with.

This really is (evil) clown world when an outragious story like this surfaces and sub human low frequency minds defend it.

Are all laws just and right?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Depends on which side you are on as in this case.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

God v satan .. you lose!

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

God v satan .. you lose!

I don't win or lose, I'm not on either side. For all I care she can stand there praying or thinking about her lunch all day long, it's the other people who object to her and other people harassing them that is evidenced by the need for a buffer zone.

People harassing other people vs. people not allowing harassment = people doing the harassing make all of the protesters (even the one's who don't harass) lose.
edit on q000000351231America/Chicago5151America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Obfuscation.

Are all laws just and kind?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Obfuscation.

Are all laws just and kind?

It's not obfuscation it is just the way it is and you know that very well. If anyone feels a law is unjust then vote for change. "The law is reason free from passion" it is written.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It's not obfuscation it is just the way it is and you know that very well. If anyone feels a law is unjust then vote for change. "The law is reason free from passion" it is written.

These laws are written by sub humans for sub humans .. Only God's law applies to we, the real human beings .. the rest is woke, trivial, revenue collecting rubbish.

Vote for change??? .. are you kidding .. using the best voter fraud system the US has ever devised?

edit on 21-12-2022 by kennyb72 because: correction

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Subhuman? Lol holier-than-thou Christian virtue signaling at best...

Folks like you are the reason you're ideoligy is on the way out. And the best you can come up, confronted with the reality that Christian offend and slur people on the street to the point where buffer zones have to be installed, is doing it in the thread... Your social shortcomings really starts to show.

And no one cares about your doom, find Jesus, find happiness, find peace, these things should not depend on the world around you, making it so, just shows how little you actually understood, of what you preach...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Christians confront evil when they see it. Unlike masons who are brainwashed fools who believe that good and evil does not exist .. satan is the great deceiver .. it truly does exist.

At the most fundamental level of human consciousness, we all know the difference between right and wrong. That is before any indoctrination takes place.

Your stance as with many others on this thread are defending the indefensible .. you can smirk with your own self righteous arrogance but it won’t change what is going to happen to you when you die and that time is very close for all of us.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

it might be close to those that believe that crap, the rest will carry on just fine. you don't harass people openly on the street and get to claim to be the good guys, that's not how our society works. you want to associate with those people be my guest, but don't be surprised you get treated like a PITA.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

It's coming to you Terpene! .. how long do you think you are going to survive this life?

you don't harass people openly on the street and get to claim to be the good guys, that's not how our society works.

In this completely screwed up woke society you may be right, In earlier days we used to just hang murderers.
edit on 22-12-2022 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Have you ever heard the term "the sleeping army". It has been referred to by religious faith.

The govs around the world have been attacking the "sleeping army" for decades. It's nothing new, however with the current generation that army is all but destroyed.

Religion was one of the most powerful drivers of war for thousands of years, it's the one thing all governments feared.

That imbalance and removal of religion and faith allowed government to go above and beyond corruption without checks. In almost ALL governments the church and king were seperate, even in the US religion remained seperate. The fact govs squashed that separation will only prove the times to come will be worse as government no longer has religious checks to worry about.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ignoring all laws except “God’s Law” sounds like a real good way to end up in jail.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

find Jesus, find happiness, find peace

Which one?

It is patently obvious that in your world, finding Jesus does not equate to finding peace... unless you consider being arrested "peaceful."

Come to think of it, burning a neighborhood to the ground is now considered a "mostly peaceful protest," so I guess maybe it does.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

how long do you think you are going to survive this life?

no, it really isn't! it's only coming to you, and your likes. till the end of times... I see why you wish that time back, some just can't evolve and rather hold back all society than admit they are a tad retarded, born stupid and nothing learned on the way, is what comes to mind...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Again, didn't they know? Couldn't they tell? If they couldn't, how could anyone else? And if no one could tell, how harassing were the prayers if they were happening?

That leads us back to her being arrested just because of who she is and what's known about her.

Look if she, in her person, is such a threat, you get a restraining order.

The police and council did take out the order against her because of a decade of threats and intimidation.

She ignored the order, failed to comply for months and was evenually arrested for multiple counts of breaching the order.

Local residents had compllained to police her and her group had ignored the legal order and were holding daily protests for the last 10 weeks and was finally arrested for - she's had incredibly lenient treatment given the persistent violations.
edit on 22-12-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Ignoring all laws except “God’s Law” sounds like a real good way to end up in jail.

Well the law is based on God's law. It is the foundation of all laws and is very clear on all the important things.. If laws are passed that are unconstitutional or inhumane they should be ignored by all.

Here is one of Gods laws.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

To break God's laws is much more serious than superficial man made laws .. the difference is you don't get sentenced in this life.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'd suggest you talk about your world and stop implying you have the slightest clue about my world. if you have to ask about such simple concepts, I'm at a loss what you are actually preaching. peace is a state of mind.
you disturbed peace by praying in a place where praying isn't allowed, and behave all offended... if I go to a library and start eating and drinking, do they restrict access to my basic rights when they tell me I can go over there and do all the eating I want. me making a scene, would make me look like what exactly?

yes, people are bothered with that behavior, and you got only yourself to blame for, why someone would by default associate themselves with such rude behavior is beyond me...don't be surprised your social standing is going down.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

no, it really isn't! it's only coming to you, and your likes. till the end of times... I see why you wish that time back, some just can't evolve and rather hold back all society than admit they are a tad retarded, born stupid and nothing learned on the way, is what comes to mind...

There is no end of time Terpene, though you are going to wish there was.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join