It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-life activist arrested for praying silently near an abortion facility

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Basically, Christians asking to be exempt from the law because Christian. quite funny how they wiggle under that boot of public perception now that they aren't the one forcing it on everyone

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

what a weird fetish you have... I hope you feel better now...
yes eternity, it's my default, I'm just here for the fun.
great time they said, lost off action they said, if I knew, how much fun it's going to be, and the great flavors, sound, and colors, it's quite a ride, I would have brought more friends.
I'm sorry you can't enjoy it, and I'm sad to hear that you are still looking for that source of happiness outside. There is time, maybe next life.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Well since you’re talking about America even though this happened in the UK then no it isn’t. Laws are not based on the bible. The legal framework of the US is based on liberal 18th century ideas such as the rights of man and English common law, the latter of which is largely based around the belief that the King shouldn’t be a total dick (thanks King John!). But it also dates back in some areas to pre-Christian Norse and Pagan traditions.

The founding fathers were crystal clear that Church and State should be separate. Which was not the case in Georgian Britain (or technically modern day Britain, for that matter).

Non-Christian societies weren’t (and aren’t) mindless blood crazed degenerates. The concept of laws (mainly not murdering people and don’t steal stuff) are as old as the earliest records of civilisation and predate the earliest records of Judaism (and thus biblical law) by Millenia.
edit on 22122022 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Basically, Christians asking to be exempt from the law because Christian. quite funny how they wiggle under that boot of public perception now that they aren't the one forcing it on everyone

It's odd as I don't know a single Christian who thinks she's not a massive embarassment to the faith. It seems to be big news in the US with claims s he was somehow arrested for praying or is being persecuted by police- wheras over here it's barely local news and more 'idiot breaks law for over a decade attracting 1000s of complaints and cauing mass spike in anti-social behaviour, pretends to be victim when police finally take action'.
edit on 22-12-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit: Found the original PSPO order the council put in place here: irmingham City Council (Station Road B30) Public Space Protection Order Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 – Section 59

She did announce she would be appealing the order in early November but seems to be after the six week appeal and unlikely to succeed given the ammount of complaints and years of sustained anti-social behaviour were found to have exceeded article 10 and 11 of ECH.

They were handing out dangerous, unscientific advice about abortion reversal using unliscenced, unproven hormone treatment that directly contravenes advice from Drs and Royal College of OBGYN.

We are concerned that there are anti-abortion groups recommending progesterone and as a medical organisation we wish to make it clear that this approach isn’t supported by clinical evidence.”

On this topic, international NGO MSI Reproductive Choices told Now Then that "the overwhelming majority of people who opt for a medical abortion are very sure about their decision, and research confirms that very few regret their choice.

"In the extremely rare event that someone does change their mind having taken abortion medication, it’s vital that they are fully supported by a non-judgemental team who can provide impartial information and independent counselling about all the options. Instead, those offering ‘abortion reversal’ services choose to impose their own beliefs and remove patients, many of whom are already in a distressed and vulnerable state, from legitimate NHS services.”

The 'Dr' the group promotes has been barred from practicing medicine without supervision by the GMC for using unliscenced, untested drugs.
edit on 22-12-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

if I go to a library and start eating and drinking, do they restrict access to my basic rights when they tell me I can go over there and do all the eating I want.

Can people tell if you are eating and drinking just by watching you?

You're trying to compare a physical activity to a mental activity. What am I thinking about right now? Am I praying as I type this? If you were here talking to me face to face, could you tell if I were praying?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I'm just here for the fun.
great time they said, lost off action they said, if I knew, how much fun it's going to be, and the great flavors, sound, and colors, it's quite a ride, I would have brought more friends.
I'm sorry you can't enjoy it

The penny hasn’t dropped yet has it, Satanism is an occult fetish and that really doesn’t get any weirder.

We are not here just for the ride, we all have spiritual work to do. You don’t respect eternity at all .. no fun. great flavours, colours or sounds for you .. just an eternity of darkness and malevolence.

There is no light without God!

I am blissfully happy in my very own paradise. all gifted to me by God!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Laws are not based on the bible. The legal framework of the US is based on liberal 18th century ideas such as the rights of man and English common law

I swear on the holy bible that the evidence I give is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I believe this oath is common in US law! You can opt out but I would never trust anyone who did.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

The penny hasn’t dropped yet, has it, Satanism is an occult fetish and that really doesn’t get any weirder.

lol, it's like saying, the sub. and the dom. are different fetish, although one can hardly go off without the other... you're so stuck in your little echo chamber, It's almost comedic to read...

I am blissfully happy in my very own paradise. all gifted to me by God!

good on you, although you don't sound happy.

holier than thou, is all to common...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

holier than thou, is all to common...

Well its pretty much a given that any Christian will be 'holier than thou', rather than 'more evil than thou' "do as though wilt is the whole of the law" NO IT ISN'T ... you need a proper education .. You talk as though righteousness is a bad thing. righteousness is a goal for all good people.
edit on 22-12-2022 by kennyb72 because: typo

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

righteousness is a goal for all good people.

it does not make you right nor just nor good, just a PITA...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

it does not make you right nor just nor good, just a PITA...

Huh?? it must be that education thing I mentioned.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Well its pretty much a given that any Christian will be 'holier than thou'

That is not Biblical. Psalms 43:2-3:

The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Paul reiterated in Romans 3:10:

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Do not place yourself above others; that is not the way. We are all sinners, yet we are all children of God. Even Terpene. Pride itself is a sin.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

all I'm asking, you lead by example and leave your bullsh1t morals and dogmas at home...but you can't, you always have to lecture others...
you would think you've got a little sensibilized, with all the stupid morals being pushed on you. how do you like it, big fun isn't it, well I guess it's harvest season and after sowing for 2000 years it's about time you take a long hard look at what you reap... you don't like the fruits of your labor? Christianity was the moral and social compass that lead us here. So don't play deflection, with your favorite boggy-man now that we see the sickness of that teaching boil to the surface... take it like a man

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I'm suspecting someone is getting the only social strata, still prone to massive violence, ready to enact that final chapter...

like a fiddle, I tell you

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

What relevance is that to anything I said? You can swear on the Quran, a collection of Vedic texts, Dianetics by LRH, or nothing at all or I’m sure the Satanic Bible if need be. It’s a personal thing to enable truthfulness before the court. The court doesn’t care what you swear on so long as it’s within reason and you tell the truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Do not place yourself above others; that is not the way. We are all sinners, yet we are all children of God. Even Terpene. Pride itself is a sin.

I know that God doesn't object to me defending his creation, his love wouldn't manifest in my life otherwise.

I am not a believer in the original sin .. that is a demonic lie to keep us in a perpetual state of guilt. I believe in God that Jesus tells us about. All little babies are born without sin, that is an acquired trait having been indoctrinated as we become corrupted to this world.

1 Corinthians 1:30
But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,
2 Corinthians 5:21
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
Jeremiah 33:15
3 In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth.

We aspire to walk in the the path of Jesus who is righteous .. I never quote scriptures but your take on this is different to mine.

I will place myself above satan and his evil disciples as should all righteous Christians. Satan is Gods sworn enemy and I am happy to fight that battle .. to the death if necessary.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I am not a believer in the original sin

Then you do not believe the Holy Bible. Without the sin of mankind, there was no need for the sacrifice of Jesus. That statement lessens the sacrifice He made for us all.

Christianity is not a'la carte. One either believes or they do not. Perhaps it is your youth in the faith, or perhaps you have heard a lie and believed. Either way, I wish you well on your journey; may your eyes one day see clearly.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

So don't play deflection, with your favorite boggy-man now that we see the sickness of that teaching boil to the surface... take it like a man

You are a lost soul Terpene, I hope you find it again one day .. God willing.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Thanks for your concerns... My soul is not bound like yours, i never sold it to anyone...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Christianity is not a'la carte. One either believes or they do not. Perhaps it is your youth in the faith, or perhaps you have heard a lie and believed. Either way, I wish you well on your journey; may your eyes one day see clearly.

I was raised as Christian, Church school, Sunday school, the works. I was also born with the mind that God blessed me with. I couldn't love God and Jesus any more than I do.

I know that as humans we reincarnate, it is a reality for me as it is for tens of thousands of people who have personal evidence. The Bible tells me we all resurrect after being in limbo.

I can't deny my own experiences and so I know that the Bible has been edited as a means of control. All references to reincarnation was removed. King Constantine summoned the council of Nicaea for the express purpose of maintaining that control. The Roman church was established as damage control because Jesus was such a huge phenomena and his teaching would not go away.

I completely trust the word of God .. but not the edited version and it doesn't seem so hard to see the insertions and deletions.

I return your good wishes for my salvation and likewise I hope you see through the fog of time. We will all know for certain before too long.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join