It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Roman Map has ATLANTIS at Eye of Sahara Africa! (Richat Structure)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Trip Advisor has reviews about the hotel in the middle of the structure. Give them a call and ask their opinion about what they think or ask if they know of a local archeologist in the area you could call.

I was a tad skeptical but confirmed this. Enterprising locals offer hot air balloon tours and other tours to the Richat One link

That's interesting I wonder if there has been a drastic change to the security situation there? Well lets check:

travel.state.gov...
www.worldatlas.com...

Looks like the Eye is not longer in a restricted area - Well our friends can go there and swarm all over and find those quarries and stone buildings now...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
IF...
a big IF it was a slow sea rise.
If the Younger-Dryas cataclysm theory is proven true (pleanty of real evidence), then it may have been a lot quicker than the archeophilosphers and whackademics would have us mere peons believe.
It doesn't take a very creative mind to consider what the destructive effects of say a half mile wide comet/meteor strike on the Laurentide ice sheet would have been at the time.
Thunberg level sea rise wouldn't be it...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Not much else needs to be said.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune
The unbelievable delusion.
Here's some archeological truths that are truly laughable:
Pyramids built in just 20 years.
Because the Pharoah of the time said so...eventhough it would be logically, mathematically, and physically impossible.

People in South America built megalithic structures with multi ton blocks of some of the hardest stone on earth, carved from quarries and carried hundreds of kms, sometimes up and down mountain cliffs without the aid of the wheel, metal tools, or a written language...evennthough the natives said they didn't do it.
(Why believe the pharaoh and not the natives? .....Pharaohs known to be exaggeraters?)

The whole clovis culture fiasco.
How many careers were ruined by the brilliant gatekeepers that refused to accept or even look at evidence that proved them incorrect?
Many of them are still pushing that failed theory when they should be sitting quietly in the corner rethinking why they chose the career they did.

How about: There is no evidence of any culture able to build something like the Sphinx before the date we believe it was built (reign of khafre thereabouts)..."Where's the potsherds!!!", whined Mark Lehner.
Then Gobekli Tepe popped up, and frigging crickets.

I'd get into the complete and utter incompetence displayed by the Smithsonian regarding the investigation and preservation of artifacts from the mound building culture in North America, but that would be an entire thread on its own.

Do I believe the clownish institution of archeology is trying to cover anything up other than the self interest of its grant and accolade chasing adherents?
No, that would require planning and organization and creativity.

edit on 22-12-2022 by JoeRelentless because: Spellchikcer is stipid

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So funny what reactions to simple statements can bring about .
Something Harte , Hans and Byrd cannot refute is that the MECHANISMS exist for Plato’s tale , when applied to the mid Atlantic ridge .
We hear of huge earthquakes before a ‘snap’ event and the loss of a large landmass beneath the sea .
The Azores Plateau is sat on that awful tripe plate junction that would have been tremendously affected by the glacial melt, isostatic rebound no doubt .
You can disbelieve Plato’s tale , but it would be very silly to deny that the mechanisms he described do exist. Very silly.

We hear the same argument ‘where is the stuff ‘ which is designed to derail you - if it’s the Azores Plateau , it’s all under the sea , as well as all the coastlines that vanished.
No one knows where these ‘Atlantean’ outposts were, or they are now under the sea if they were coastal , which I very much believe they would have been . So gone. 400 ft at least under the present sea level.

Perhaps the sea level rise was quicker , and even if not, that doesnt discount quick events occurring , that includes sea floor catastrophes .
This event might just have been a perfect storm , we don’t know yet.

Pottery etc- how do you know what you’re looking for ?
Are you looking in the right places ?

Let us not forget the human capacity to destroy and remove our enemies and their belongings from existence .
We do it all the time .
Our capacity to destroy is huge.
The heroic Greek ancestors may have literally burnt in huge piles anything they found of their Atlantic foes .
Destroyed them, wiped them off the face of the earth .
Then all you’ll find is burnt stuff.

Plus , we are told it was 11,600 years ago, so I hope you archaeologists are digging deep enough when you’re looking so hard for it all.

Oh and Hans , I’ll be putting in a request also to Wikipedia to query about your flawed calculation and how the volume of the internal hill was calculated considering NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS.
Yes wiki will have another awful mistake added to the list if they use your idiotic ASSUMPTION maths .
As if you actually think that calculation is VALID , with a literally MADE UP figure for the internal core .
And you CARE so much about people making stuff up! What a joke you are .
My tummy hurts from laughing and my brain hurts from your absolutely shocking adherence to a MADE UP sum.

Please show the class how the core calculation was done, to what evidence it was calculated from.
Please show the class some more maths showing the same calculations with the internal hill being 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5% smaller than the GUESSTIMATE you think will change the world .
If wiki accepts guesses , we all might as well log on and become gatekeepers such as your Weasle-y self .
I’ll be mailing them too , count on it .
We’ll see how your reputation with them changes once you start trying to lever in GUESSED calculations from no evidence .
Unbelievably un scientific.

Crack on then, let’s see what happens when you try and edit in Bulls**t maths that I will call you out on to your Wiki bosses.
The same type of stuff you decry the fringe for .

You couldn’t write that comedy if you tried .
HURRY UP and do it, I can’t wait !
Together we can prove Wiki posts total bulls**t.

edit on 22-12-2022 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
[

The whole clovis culture fiasco. How many careers were ruined by the brilliant gatekeepers that refused to accept or even look at evidence that proved them incorrect? Many of them are still pushing that failed theory when they should be sitting quietly in the corner rethinking why they chose the career they did.

Spot on . Clovis is the summation of the Dogmas faced , when trying to unearth the Truth.
J Harland Bretz was also demonised beyond belief for correctly stating that vast , unimaginable amounts of water carved out the Scablands of Washington State.
Research is also challenging the dogma of the Missoula flood, it’s weird theory that an ice dam incapable of holding in so much water (2000 ft of it) melted, re froze, melted, refroze up to 90 times . During a period of melting. This is being challenged and rightfully so.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak

Spot on . Clovis is the summation of the Dogmas faced , when trying to unearth the Truth.
J Harland Bretz was also demonised beyond belief for correctly stating that vast , unimaginable amounts of water carved out the Scablands of Washington State.
Research is also challenging the dogma of the Missoula flood, it’s weird theory that an ice dam incapable of holding in so much water (2000 ft of it) melted, re froze, melted, refroze up to 90 times . During a period of melting. This is being challenged and rightfully so.

Wikipedia still pushes it as being the accepted narrative, when it's proven as rubbish.
When you consider the reason no one ever dug deeper than the layers clovis was found in was because it was impossible for any culture earlier than the "Bering land bridge only" theory would allow.
The institution of archeology and its experts deserve the mistrust they earned.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesfreak
One mustn't forget Gunung Padang, when it comes to gatekeeper archeolotools.
Their version of Zahi Hawass (don't know the fools name) forbid one of their true archeologists and his team from investigating the site...until the president of their country stepped in and said: "Let him do it".
Now there is tangible evidence it may be as old as 20000 years or more.
That's what happens when you tell the "experts" to get the hell out of the way if you're not interested in actual knowledge.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeRelentless
One mustn't forget Gunung Padang, when it comes to gatekeeper archeolotools.
Their version of Zahi Hawass (don't know the fools name) forbid one of their true archeologists and his team from investigating the site...until the president of their country stepped in and said: "Let him do it".
Now there is tangible evidence it may be as old as 20000 years or more.
That's what happens when you tell the "experts" to get the hell out of the way if you're not interested in actual knowledge.

There is no such evidence at Gunung Padang.

Harte

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte
Why don't you quote the Wikipedia article while you're at it?
I mean it's just as accurate as the article on Clovis first...in other words, rubbish.
Much like your credibility when you parrot the mainstream line, which time and again proves to be not just inaccurate, but patently ridiculous.
Don't you ever get tired of backing the wrong horse?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

So funny what reactions to simple statements can bring about .
Something Harte , Hans and Byrd cannot refute is that the MECHANISMS exist for Plato’s tale , when applied to the mid Atlantic ridge .
We hear of huge earthquakes before a ‘snap’ event and the loss of a large landmass beneath the sea .
The Azores Plateau is sat on that awful tripe plate junction that would have been tremendously affected by the glacial melt, isostatic rebound no doubt .
You can disbelieve Plato’s tale , but it would be very silly to deny that the mechanisms he described do exist. Very silly.

Plato knew about earthquakes, and even about entire cities being swallowed by the sea. It happened during his lifetime at Helike, not far from Plato's birthplace.
If you live along the Med, you know about earthquakes and tsunamis.
Portions of the Azores plateau have been shown to have been above sea level in the past through sampling of the soils present there. Most of it appears to have been in very shallow water though. Of course, if you have any new information about this, I'd be willing to look at it. But only out of curiosity, not because there could have been a fictional civilization there.

originally posted by: bluesfreakWe hear the same argument ‘where is the stuff ‘ which is designed to derail you - if it’s the Azores Plateau , it’s all under the sea , as well as all the coastlines that vanished.
No one knows where these ‘Atlantean’ outposts were, or they are now under the sea if they were coastal , which I very much believe they would have been . So gone. 400 ft at least under the present sea level.

Plato said they conquered every region along the shores of the Mediterranean.
If you want Atlantis, you can't ignore the only source for the tale, you know.
If you are just positing that there were people doing things in 12,000 BC, we already knew that.

originally posted by: bluesfreakPerhaps the sea level rise was quicker , and even if not, that doesnt discount quick events occurring , that includes sea floor catastrophes .
This event might just have been a perfect storm , we don’t know yet.

Pottery etc- how do you know what you’re looking for ?
Are you looking in the right places ?

Read Plato. And not just the description of Atlantis, but also what happened to it.
There would be evidence all around the Med if the story was factual.
If the story wasn't factual, then wtf are we talking about here?

Let us not forget the human capacity to destroy and remove our enemies and their belongings from existence .
We do it all the time .
Our capacity to destroy is huge.
The heroic Greek ancestors may have literally burnt in huge piles anything they found of their Atlantic foes .
Destroyed them, wiped them off the face of the earth .
Then all you’ll find is burnt stuff.

The problem here is that you require the complete removal of all evidence - which means the entire point would then be moot.
How do we know there is no Green Lantern? After all, ALL the evidence for Green Lantern could have been removed.

originally posted by: bluesfreakPlus , we are told it was 11,600 years ago, so I hope you archaeologists are digging deep enough when you’re looking so hard for it all.

Right, archaeology just skims the surface. That's how we know about 10,000 year old structures at Jericho, and how we know about 400,000 year old spears.
No one is saying that every archaeological site has been found here.

originally posted by: bluesfreakOh and Hans , I’ll be putting in a request also to Wikipedia to query about your flawed calculation and how the volume of the internal hill was calculated considering NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS.

So, you're gonna ask wikipedia after you dismissed me as a wikipedia reader?
Please. You must not know much if you don't know how that 2.5 million block count was calculated.
Hans told you how the 2.5 million figure was calculated already. What he didn't tell you is that it comes from Petrie.

originally posted by: bluesfreakYes wiki will have another awful mistake added to the list if they use your idiotic ASSUMPTION maths .
Your own statement of the number of blocks is its own "idiotic ASSUMPTION math."

As if you actually think that calculation is VALID , with a literally MADE UP figure for the internal core .
And you CARE so much about people making stuff up! What a joke you are .
My tummy hurts from laughing and my brain hurts from your absolutely shocking adherence to a MADE UP sum.

You yourself are advocating for a "MADE-UP sum."

originally posted by: bluesfreakPlease show the class how the core calculation was done, to what evidence it was calculated from.
Please show the class some more maths showing the same calculations with the internal hill being 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5% smaller than the GUESSTIMATE you think will change the world .

The estimate came with a margin of error. You can't pretend otherwise, what with you already having made fun of that fact.

originally posted by: bluesfreakIf wiki accepts guesses , we all might as well log on and become gatekeepers such as your Weasle-y self .

Wiki, in citing Petrie's ESTIMATE, already has accepted estimates.

I’ll be mailing them too , count on it .
We’ll see how your reputation with them changes once you start trying to lever in GUESSED calculations from no evidence .
Unbelievably un scientific.

Actually, modern estimates are FAR MORE SCIENTIFIC than the estimate you cling to so desperately.

Harte

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Your MODERN SCIENTIFIC ESTIMATES aren't any more accurate than playing pin the tail on the civilisation, from the Wiki article on Gunang:

"An archaeologist who did not wish to be named due to the involvement of the country's president, stated:

In archaeology we usually find the 'culture' first … Then, after we find out the artefact's age we'll seek out historical references to any civilisation which existed around that period. Only then will we be able to explain the artefact historically. In this case, they 'found' something, carbon-dated it, then it looks like they created a civilisation around the period to explain their finding.[9]"

In otherwords, the SOP is to shoehorn whatever you find into the narrative you already created, instead of realizing that it doesn't fit.

No wonder he didn't want to identify himself.
I wouldn't either if I just explained what is actually wrong with the institution of archeology.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Re Khafre

Its smaller and has an estimated smaller amount of stone also. I've never seen an estimate for how many it has.

It’s bloody massive mate . Massive.
In builders terms, even today, it’s massive .
If it has no internal natural core structure, then it too can have its own set of numbers done according to how long Egyptologist’s know it took to build it .
Wonder how many blocks per minute for that massive structure…

Nothing in Wikipedia regarding Khafre block number? (!

It’s 78 million cubic feet in volume . )
If it has no internal core, it could possibly have MORE blocks in total than the GP.. now that would be funny …..
a reply to: Hanslune

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Re Khafre

Its smaller and has an estimated smaller amount of stone also. I've never seen an estimate for how many it has.

It’s bloody massive mate . Massive.
In builders terms, even today, it’s massive .
If it has no internal natural core structure, then it too can have its own set of numbers done according to how long Egyptologist’s know it took to build it .
Wonder how many blocks per minute for that massive structure… a reply to: Hanslune

The 3 parrots won't ever touch the issue of the actual time it took to build the Pyramids.

2 million blocks in 20 years = 1 block cut, hauled and placed every 5 minutes 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for the entire 20 years.
Only an archaeologist could believe that tripe.

A more reasonable pace would be 15 blocks a day.
That would take 365 years.
Just as unlikely.

So leaves 2 options.
1. Magic
or
2. It was built over successive era's by multiple players.
Not just by Khufu.
It doesn't take any special training to figure that out.
Just common sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What is the evidence for the exact size of the internal hill? The two sets of estimates cause these divisions because:
You don’t know
Egyptologists don’t know
I don’t know
Nobody knows

just admit it .
You just pick the evidence you choose to believe.
Just pick the one that makes archaeology look smart , as they leave such a margin of error that reasonable focus on the actual number of blocks and the calculations that it throws up , can’t be achieved and is muddied.
Half a million blocks is a ridiculous number discrepancy when it comes to fabrication of stone blocks .
These aren’t just numbers , they are objects .
Assumptions made by people who don’t make stuff, about people who did make stuff.
Ever thought about making half a million of anything ?? It’s such a huge number.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

What is the evidence for the exact size of the internal hill? The two sets of estimates cause these divisions because:
You don’t know
Egyptologists don’t know
I don’t know
Nobody knows

just admit it .
You just pick the evidence you choose to believe.
Just pick the one that makes archaeology look smart , as they leave such a margin of error that reasonable focus on the actual number of blocks and the calculations that it throws up , can’t be achieved and is muddied.
Half a million blocks is a ridiculous number discrepancy when it comes to fabrication of stone blocks .
These aren’t just numbers , they are objects .
Assumptions made by people who don’t make stuff, about people who did make stuff.
Ever thought about making half a million of anything ?? It’s such a huge number.

There it is...not the first to say it but it remains a fact.
You couldn't trust these fools to put an Ikea coffee table together, yet they are all experts on stone masonry, large scale construction, and logistics of major construction projects.
That's where the stupidity of the claim it was just hunter-gatherers getting together for a little stone carving hobby at Gobekli Tepe.
You want fringe ideas, that takes the cake.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There it is...not the first to say it but it remains a fact. You couldn't trust these fools to put an Ikea coffee table together, yet they are all experts on stone masonry, large scale construction, and logistics of major construction projects. That's where the stupidity of the claim it was just hunter-gatherers getting together for a little stone carving hobby at Gobekli Tepe. You want fringe ideas, that takes the cake.

From someone who works on a lathe and milling machine , those numbers are insane , whatever you are fabricating . a reply to: JoeRelentless

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The numbers don't lie.
But archeologists do.
Can you imagine the log jam of boats on the Nile carrying all those stones to be able to place one every 5 minutes?
They must have really had Asterix and Obelix helping out with some of Getafix' magic potion....

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The problem here is that you require the complete removal of all evidence - which means the entire point would then be moot. How do we know there is no Green Lantern? After all, ALL the evidence for Green Lantern could have been removed.

Not quite the same. There’s a difference between ‘removal’ and ‘destruction’.
A relentless campaign to eliminate any stragglers and destroy or steal all they stood for would leave things in disarray dig wise.
The library of Alexandria was destroyed not just to destroy it , but to psychologically destroy too, and cultural knowledge removal.
We don’t really know what was in there that went up in flames . Maybe a copy of that story told to Solon! Ha ha .

Same as was done in South America with ancient texts, descriptions of them weeping as their history was erased.
Then they stole all their gold.
Maybe those crazy Pre Dynastic AE perfectly balanced bowls, the incredible vases , the wafer thin translucent stone bowls etc are from this previous epoch.
Seeing as the AE seemed to get worse at making such objects

Maybe the Ancient Athenian ancestors stole the Atlantean boats after they killed then all and absorbed the Trireme ( its mentioned that the Atlanteans had them) design from defeated enemy tech. Ha ha

Maybe you should do some research yourself on the Comet Research Group - as in , read the peer reviewed work on their website and just try and find one spark , one neuron of imagination , to try and conceive of the utter destruction and consequences of comet fragment impact across the Laurentide ice sheet and possibly those of Northern Europe.
This is the same time period discussed in Plato.
When that one neuron of imagination has fired for the first time, you may just visualise why remnants of early cultures may have been washed away , sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
Being English, I’ve been reading the research done on the English Channel at this time where they now know that a mega flooding event broke the chalk joint between us and France , flooding the low lying valley with its rivers , probably people too , and creating the first Holocene Brexit, separating us from the continent.
They know it’s a mega flood event because the erosional features match those found in the Scablands of Washington.
All that water poured out into the Atlantic too, as it created the North Sea, and gouged out the channel floor , out into the Atlantic. Billions of tonnes of water . That’s just from our side of the pond too.
So much more to this than your glib mouthings of total denial.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Rather well said I must say.

Yes, he is wrong, not all evidence is required to be destroyed or removed. Just the high value items, whether it be in the form of a artifact, or idea, train of thought. That one piece that would allow the rest of the Humpty Dumpty puzzle to be put back together.

It amazes me how the "Academic" representatives come into a conspiracy site and expect, demand we bow down to their religious views. Its as if they are programed A.I. who lack inspiration, imagination, to think further, to allow for human failings. They appear to lack any resemblance of common sense or to consider any trains of thought outside their religious indoctrination. Its as if they have been programed to reject any and all things outside of their peer reviewed reality.

If one took the time and were able to contemplate how such a condition could have come to be one would start by researching those "Institutions", at their genesis. Who were those people, those experts (religious priest and cardinals) that decided what scientific reality was going to be, and how to manage the "Program". The Players, the power structures, the associations, and yes, even the blood oaths. For those "artifacts" that were just too large to remove, or completely destroy those "Holy Men" would devise elaborate cover stories to confound and confuse the artifact. They would bend the facts, to fit a story.. They would take it out of the original context, timeline, and put it into another.
And at the same time, they, would teach mankind, they were beyond, reproach........

It was said some time ago on this forum that it was going to be the simpler mind that would see the ultimate truth, first. Why is that? Because their minds have not been indoctrinated, formed, into the Academic mold, to be controlled by unseen, experts. Think of it exactly like the movie "wizard of oz" where Todo pulls the curtain back, for all, to see the truth. Todo, a simple minded creature could see, the truth. Todo was , Iconoclastic fringe, that saw the light...

So, I would say, dont let the A.I. bots disturb your search for truth. Be somewhat kind to them, just dont let them rule over you. Ignoring them, works too lol lol

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join