It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Roman Map has ATLANTIS at Eye of Sahara Africa! (Richat Structure)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Why don't you question why they won't fund it? Anyone with a shred of curiosity would question that. Why don't you? Jesus Christ, every word you guys say just proves the point that much more. Zero Credibility.

I won’t copy and paste reams of your posts as it’s too much space , but I’m on the same page with you .

Zero credibility in many areas .
That stupid made up sum about the GP core MUST be a joke… well, I keep laughing at it, so it must be.
a reply to: JoeRelentless

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesfreak
The same reason they won't let independent researchers use modern non invasive scanning techniques at these sights.

You see, these toolbags will sit here and say dumb sh17 like:
"Why don't the fringe finance this research..blah, blah, blah...."
But when that is attempted, they get barred from the site before they can because the "Orthodoxy" can't and won't allow evidence that will prove their philosophy is incorrect.
In some instances you aren't even allowed to photograph stuff, ffs.
Open and transparent my hairy arse.

Zero Credibility.
edit on 23-12-2022 by JoeRelentless because: Spellchikcer is stipid

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak

Why don't you question why they won't fund it? Anyone with a shred of curiosity would question that. Why don't you? Jesus Christ, every word you guys say just proves the point that much more. Zero Credibility.

I won’t copy and paste reams of your posts as it’s too much space , but I’m on the same page with you .

Zero credibility in many areas .
That stupid made up sum about the GP core MUST be a joke… well, I keep laughing at it, so it must be.

It's certainly up for debate how much of the core is a ridge.
I personally think the granite core construction of the interior was built on this ridge with subsequent layers of the pyramid added later over centuries of renovations and add ons..

Anyone that believes it was built in 20 years either believes in magic or is just stupid.

One doesn't hear much about the scope of the job to level the giza plateau complex site and pave it with multi-ton stones cut to fit it...an impressive feat in its own right.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

One doesn't hear much about the scope of the job to level the giza plateau complex site and pave it with multi-ton stones cut to fit it...an impressive feat in its own right.

Indeed . A literally epic feat in its own right .
Yet archaeologists simplify everything , as if it’s not amazing to them, like it’s all just run of the mill stuff ancient people could just ‘do’.
Multi tonne blocks, hairline joints between them, locking in the foundation around the complex . It’s staggering work. a reply to: JoeRelentless

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It's certainly up for debate how much of the core is a ridge.

Believe me , I’ve looked and NO ONE has an answer of how big the ridge is, where it extends to internally and how high it goes internally.
All suggestion and supposition . All of it .
And this isnt fringe level supposition ?

It’s as valid to ask ‘ what if the core is only in the corner we see it ? ‘ 2.3 million it could be .

The one FACT that Hans refuses to address or seemingly understand is that NOBODY KNOWS. Simple .
So you can’t apply a pretend sum, pretending you ‘roughly ‘ know how big it is .
That maths is a scientific joke , no evidence at all for its wildly variant conclusion.
If Hans uses his wiki gold card and the generally accepted consensus is changed , it will prove that wiki will post ‘facts’ with no evidence , or made up evidence. And I will challenge it . As it should be .

Ps- plenty of research being done by the ‘fringe’ indeed. I may not agree with Foerster, but he gets incredible footage , and readily shares it for your own conclusions.
Randall Carlson funds trips to the scablands to democratise the knowledge that a mega flood event occurred there.
Jimmy from Bright Insight , I don’t consider to be a credible researcher in any way.
If you know enough, you’ll find he is pretending to his followers that he ‘just thought about ‘ a,b, or c, when he is literally piggy back on someone else’s hard work. I don’t dig him at all.

But refusing Graham Hancock entry to Serpent Mound because they simply ‘don’t like ‘ what he says is staggering to me , and answers a lot of questions about the reality of Academia.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Very interesting topic.... just wondering though as I have been browsing this forum for years now, why is it the same 3 people all the time who are forever "debunking" stuff on this forum?

It's like they are being paid to do it or something. Very strange.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: liammc
Very interesting topic.... just wondering though as I have been browsing this forum for years now, why is it the same 3 people all the time who are forever "debunking" stuff on this forum?

Not at all, lol...
I mean, and I quote:
"You do know that archaeology is not an organization, corporation or in any way organized? Its separate people working independently? You do know that right?"

The Credibility, though.
L.
M.
F.
A.
O.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Or, possibly, if they have years of experience in teaching and/or archaeology (which possibly at least some of them have), they recognise when something is mistaken or incorrect, and point it out.

After all, if you saw something that you knew was wrong, wouldn't you rush to correct it?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It's called education.

Teachers so it all the time

But no-one on ATS is paid to do anything. Some of us have simply been around long enough to remember, and still observe, the old motto: deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

After all, if you saw something that you knew was wrong, wouldn't you rush to correct it?

Funny though, how when other experts give their input , they are not treated as experts giving their opinion in the same manner.
I have had several run ins with Harte over the use of lathe work in AE.
I am a machinist and I see circular uniform striations every day at work - the resultant tool mark signature of lathe work.
I have seen these forensic markings on many AE bowls , with my own eyes too in museums here, and yet all you hear from these gatekeepers is the mantra
“ they didn’t have lathes “ .

Now I’m not trying to say that I wish a ‘victory ‘ over Harte , and want to make him kneel and say there were lathes (he probably sees it that way) I know what I’m looking at ,
but the disrespect of other expert opinion by these three is not very academic at all.
Byrd is never rude I might add.
But your point isn’t exactly correct, I’m afraid .
a reply to: Hooke

edit on 23-12-2022 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Some of us have simply been around long enough to remember, and still observe, the old motto: deny ignorance.

Me too.
Except some refuse to have their own ignorance denied, don’t they?
See me and Hartes lathe discussions , even though he claims to have used one, he can’t recognise the tooling marks left by them .

a reply to: AndyMayhew

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hans, would you agree on the statement
“ The Great Pyramid is constructed with UP TO 2.3 million limestone blocks .”

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: JoeRelentless
a reply to: Hanslune
The unbelievable delusion.
Here's some archeological truths that are truly laughable:
Pyramids built in just 20 years.

That is one theory - you do know the different between a theory and a fact right? I ask because you don't seem to. So, how long was it then?

The whole clovis culture fiasco.

You mean where they waited until the evidence was found before overturning it? That fiasco? That is exactly how science is suppose to work.

Then Gobekli Tepe popped up, and frigging crickets.

It didn't pop up it was found and reported on by archaeologist - shouldn't they have hidden it?

I'd get into the complete and utter incompetence displayed by the Smithsonian regarding the investigation and preservation of artifacts from the mound building culture in North America, but that would be an entire thread on its own.

I hope you aren't going to go on about giants - however early archaeology WAS very sloppy because they had no methodology. Any profession you'd like name that started off well - Medicine perhaps?

Do I believe the clownish institution of archeology is trying to cover anything up other than the self interest of its grant and accolade chasing adherents?

That doesn't even make any sense? Archaeologist have it in their best interest to find things, and yes those who find new things get tenure, grants, foundations, National Geo documentaries, honorariums, etc. You know what you get if you find nothing? You get to teach at a community college (not that that is a bad thing).

Sorry, I missed this buffonery earlier.
In order:

Yes, I do know the difference between a theory and a fact...are you sure you do?
Becauae you're the one disregarding theories for other theories and portraying it as facts.

It sure as f00k wasn't 20 years.

I showed the math before and I'll show it again:
2 000 000 blocks (approx)
In 20 years
Means 1 block quarried, finished, hauled, and placed every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for the entire 20 years.
If you believe this "theory" you either believe in magic or you're stupid.
Or you can go ahead and explain to me how that was achieved with the technology of the time they allege it was built.

They didn't wait till new evidence presented itself.
They actively suppressed it and ruined more than one career before it was so overwhelming they had no choice but to begrudgingly admit it has merit.
And it still hasn't been officially overturned...it's still promoted as the most accepted theory.
While sycophants such as yourself are happy to come in here say ridiculous crap like this post to try and downplay it.
You got one part right though...this is the disgusting manner the "science" (lol) of archeology works.

Found and reported by an archaeologist...you make it sound like they were out searching for it.
Not true.
A farmer brought them a sculpture of a little man with a "big hammer" and then they went and checked it out.
They certainly weren't looking for proof of an 11000+ year old ruin that didn't fit in with The Story.
Even now they are trying to shoehorn it in to fit the hunter-gatherer society who now apparently live in villages and conduct agriculture (known as civilization to us fringer's

And yes, crickets from Mark "wHeRe'S tHe PoTsHeRDs!!!" Lehner about his claim of no one around to build the Sphinx 11000 years ago.
I guess he's still busy cutting granite with a pounding stone...

Giants?
You mean the documented remains found in the ancient mounds of people 7+ feet tall....disappeared into some Smithsonian warehouse that no one now is 100% sure what it actually contains?
I wouldn't call them giants anymore than I would call an NBA player a giant.
Do I believe they exist?
Yes.
Do I believe they're hidden?
No.
I believe that hoarder sh17pile of a complex is a poorly archived nightmare that no one could tell you if they have such things or not, and like most in your profession, they are smug self satisfied dullards toeing the party line and won't even bother to look because:
"If it doesn't fit, we won't look".
Mmm, that's $cience you can smell!

Methodology?
The only change has been the discontinued use of dynamite.
The whole thing still consists of some laymen finding something interesting, then some bumbling group of experts come in, rope it off, come up with some nonsense about their huge mundane discovery that changes everything, while literally not changing a thing, because it's been wedged into the paradigm it clearly does not belong to.

Comparing archeology to medicine is like comparing the church to the mafia...one is a religion and the other is a racket.

It makes sense if you know how to read.

I'm saying I don't believe your faith is purposely trying to cover up stuff for a malicious reason because on the whole, you aren't very clever people and are incapable of it.

I say stuff gets covered up or disregarded because ego and the potential for the adherents life work that was built upon a previous adherents life work (its all built on the foundation of a few men from a 150 odd years ago or so) is all nonsense and the world will find out they are a fraud and don't actually know much of anything that isn't pure conjecture based on flimsy theories and cherry picked records.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

Or, possibly, if they have years of experience in teaching and/or archaeology (which possibly at least some of them have), they recognise when something is mistaken or incorrect, and point it out.

Years of experience teaching theories based on flimsy evidence and obvious conjecture derived from cherry picked incomplete records doesn't make you an expert worthy of pointing out anything as wrong.
History is full of examples of self riteous turds forcing their truths on everyone, sometimes for decades or even centuries...until they were proven wrong.
In fact, it's the norm rather than not.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

It's called education.

Teachers so it all the time

But no-one on ATS is paid to do anything. Some of us have simply been around long enough to remember, and still observe, the old motto: deny ignorance.

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Not someone I look to for inspiration.

If you're happy to accept the sloppy full of holes narrative that archaeology puts forth as accepted dogma, then you really have no idea what that motto stands for.

Nice appeal to authority though.
Maybe try it on some posters that are on a level more suited to that kind of manipulation?
Like the ones you're defending, perhaps?
edit on 23-12-2022 by JoeRelentless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak

Funny though, how when other experts give their input , they are not treated as experts giving their opinion in the same manner.
I have had several run ins with Harte over the use of lathe work in AE.
I am a machinist and I see circular uniform striations every day at work - the resultant tool mark signature of lathe work.
I have seen these forensic markings on many AE bowls , with my own eyes too in museums here, and yet all you hear from these gatekeepers is the mantra
“ they didn’t have lathes “ .

Now I’m not trying to say that I wish a ‘victory ‘ over Harte , and want to make him kneel and say there were lathes (he probably sees it that way) I know what I’m looking at ,
but the disrespect of other expert opinion by these three is not very academic at all.
Byrd is never rude I might add.
But your point isn’t exactly correct, I’m afraid .
a reply to: Hooke

My point as well.
As I said, people that couldn't assemble an Ikea coffee table or organize an orgy at a swingers party are completely disregarding expert opinion by people that actually create these types of things or build stuff in general.

If I wanted to build a pyramid or make a vase made out of one solid block of granite, you know who I would call for advice?

It wouldn't be bloody archaeologist that's for sure.

Yet I'm expected to accept their theory on any of it?

Zero credibility because zero practical experience.

edit on 23-12-2022 by JoeRelentless because: Spellchikcer is stipid

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 23-12-2022 by JoeRelentless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Paid internet shills who do nothing but promote official stories are certainly a thing and they are all over the internet.

Anyone who thinks they aren't on one of the biggest conspiracy forums on the net are being extremely gullible.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Paid internet shills who do nothing but promote official stories are certainly a thing and they are all over the internet.

Anyone who thinks they aren't on one of the biggest conspiracy forums on the net are being extremely gullible.

I don't even give them that much credit.
They aren't shills.
They are sad proponents of a dead in the water narrative they can't let go of because old dogs really can't learn new tricks.

They don't even clearly understand what they are pushing, they just parrot what they were taught by equally clueless proponents of a ridiculous proposition without question.

In other words, victims of institutional education, more commonly known as indoctrination.

If they actually understood what they were saying, they'd be embarrassed.

I'm waiting in another thread to be educated on how it was possible to build the great pyramid in 20 years...I even provided the math.

I'm sure that particular kink in the hose causes some back pressure in the cranium of these linear thinkers, but I expect I'll be foiled expertly by the obvious answer, which is:
"They said they did it, so it must be true!!"

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join