It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Deaths More Than Double In Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Sudden and excess deaths which are recorded in several places around the globe may have more than one cause.

1) Lockdowns
2) Lack of good quality primary care
3) The wrong response to the pandemic which resulted in delaying treatments for those who really need them
4) And....V for Vendetta!!

There are further possible causes such as climate change, wrong orbital velocity of the earth, neutrinos, and republicans...

What about new immigrants who have had poor to no health care entering a new country with healthcare problems. That could also be a factor. Anybody bother to do the math as to population growth in Germany and how it affects Covid death stats?

But is it usually the younger and most healthy that are immigrating? Or those who are over 65?

As the infection fatality rate for those under 50 is really low. Immigration doesn't explain sudden or excess deaths. Especially if the numbers are high.

It is however a left-wing proposition.

So you dismiss immigration numbers just because you have a generalized view on the immigrant's ages without any proof?

I see how these arguments are quickly escalating to what proof we have about immigration as if it is a valid reason for the sudden or excess deaths. You first have to qualify this is a reason for concern.

And yes, logic dictates that immigrants are not usually the ones above the age of 65. I can still use logic that you guys on the left seem to have forgotten.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sudden and excess deaths which are recorded in several places around the globe may have more than one cause.

1) Lockdowns
3) The wrong response to the pandemic which resulted in delaying treatments for those who really need them

There are further possible causes such as climate change, wrong orbital velocity of the earth, neutrinos, and republicans...

What about new immigrants who have had poor to no health care entering a new country with healthcare problems. That could also be a factor. Anybody bother to do the math as to population growth in Germany and how it affects Covid death stats?

But is it usually the younger and most healthy that are immigrating? Or those who are over 65?

As the infection fatality rate for those under 50 is really low. Immigration doesn't explain sudden or excess deaths. Especially if the numbers are high.

So you dismiss immigration numbers just because you have a generalized view on the immigrant's ages without any proof?

I see how these arguments are quickly escalating to what proof we have about immigration as if it is a valid reason for the sudden or excess deaths. You first have to qualify this is a reason for concern.

And yes, logic dictates that immigrants are not usually the ones above the age of 65. I can still use logic that you guys on the left seem to have forgotten.

You assume too much with Covid deaths and people's political leanings, I am independent and can move the needle either way a notch or two depending on how reasonable the side is on what topic.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

1) Lockdowns

You assume too much with Covid deaths and people's political leanings, I am independent and can move the needle either way a notch or two depending on how reasonable the side is on what topic.

Yes that's fine you are an independent left-leaning individual but I don't think your argument about immigration has something to do with sudden and excess deaths. It's an assumption itself given that you claim I am assuming too many things.
edit on 13-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It doesn't really scream transparent, especially if you follow the money and not the science.

We know by now that even peer reviewed documents can be faked and still published...

believe in the science

I've long stated that blind followers of science are not much diffrent than religious people...

So excuse us rational people, that see broader connections than those fed by the establishment.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

And, maybe, just maybe, anti COVID vaxx folk are pretty much like that, too?

Abandon science and you have, beliefs.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I believe the stats from insurance companies.
something is off...
Not much has changed. I can think of two things that are fundamentally new affecting most of humanity.
One would be 5g, and two a novel genetic technology, unleashed on the masses without going trough proper trials.
Funnily there is a theory that links major changes in our electromagnetic technology to the outbreaks of major pandemics...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Couldn't possibly be COVID then?

What theory?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm all for science, especially socioeconomic science, it clearly states follow the money to find out what's going on.

History is also a nice scientific branch, it clearly shows, it happend before that some bogus science was used to sell a damaging product. All with white labs and rats. Tobacco anyone?

ignoring other scientific branches, to belief the science, doesn't seem very scientific.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You wouldn't understand, it doesn't fit your narrative.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Even tobacco was never labeled "experimental". Pharma had to disclose the experimental nature of the jabs, hence the Emergency Use Authorization.
I'm sorry, when I hear "experimental" I'm out - If you think I'm gonna be your lab rat well...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That's me told, then.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

By the way, my "narrative" is to Deny Ignorance.

So, you are probably right, it wouldn't fit with that, at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Even tobacco was never labeled "experimental". Pharma had to disclose the experimental nature of the jabs, hence the Emergency Use Authorization.
I'm sorry, when I hear "experimental" I'm out - If you think I'm gonna be your lab rat well...

Experimental and untested I need to empathize.
No wonder why there are so many serious adverse reactions. If these serious adverse reactions were picked up at the Phase 3 clinical trials which last for years then the vaccines would have never made it in the market. They are still untested. The Phase 3 clinical trial is actually happening in the last 2 years!!!

If you have sudden and unexpected deaths as well as a high number of excess deaths the there is something really wrong going on. It may have to do something with the lockdowns, the vaccines, the response to Covid. Unlikely it would be related to climate change or the Earth's orbital speed.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

For being all grumpy... the book is called the invisible rainbow.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Untested?

This again?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Actually, that book does look interesting.

Apologies, I take that back.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

how bout under-tested?

although i did not factor in the speed of Pfizer science when making this post.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Maybe, but not "untested".

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Untested?

This again?

Yep! Experimental and untested just as everyone will tell you who is not engaged in vaccine apologetics.

Just for reference again. Testing is not injecting humans and waiting to see if they have an immune response. Testing is a lengthy process that involves checking for transmission, infection, short, medium, and long term effects and establishing the risk to benefit ratio in all age groups. Such things never happened due to lack of time. They were moving at the speed of 'science'

The products are unsafe, untested, potentially dangerous and they should have never been released in the general population.
edit on 13-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

how bout under-tested?

although i did not factor in the speed of Pfizer science when making this post.

Untested you meant. Safety and effectiveness have not been established together with everything else so the products are untested and potentially hazardous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join