It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Deaths More Than Double In Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Data based on the insurance records of 72 million Germans show quite dramatic increase of sudden deaths .

Sudden, unexpected deaths exploded in Germany after the Covid vaccine rollout began in 2021, newly released insurance data for 72 million people show. The number of sudden deaths more than doubled since the vaccine was introduced at the end of 2020, jumping from about 6,000 per quarter to 14,000 currently. The difference, 8,000, means more than 80 people each day are dying suddenly and mysteriously, according to a report on the No Tricks Zone website.

The data based on the insurance records of 72 million Germans come from the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV), which German parliamentarian Martin Sichert and data analyst Tom Lausen forced to be released. The reason that the German Government’s medicines regulator, the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI), has not analysed and published these data before now is unclear. The German government in 2020 standardised the use of insurance data to monitor possible vaccination injury, but this law does not appear to have been followed. Sichert and Lausen made their shocking findings public at a press conference on Monday.

Professor Stefan Homburg, former Director of the Institute of Public Finance at the University of Hannover, tweeted: “Since vaccination began in early 2021, deaths have exploded ‘suddenly and unexpectedly’. This is shown by the new KBV data of the 72 million insured persons.”

Sudden Deaths Explode in Germany After Vaccine Rollout, New Insurance Data Show

� �FRIGHTENING FINDINGS” stun… “immediately after vaccination start on December 27, 2020, sudden and unexpected deaths exploded in Germany.”

The data itself dont show the cause of sudden deaths , but i think many here allready know the cause ?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

quite obviously the cause is right wing white supremacy. To not be able to identify such a simple thing, boggles the mind. Dude, do you even data?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
The data itself dont show the cause of sudden deaths , but i think many here allready know the cause ?

Germans discovered humour?

Is there a possible reason - that of improved recording (or conversely, lazy recording), and/or improved understanding of the condition of sudden death?

This may make it a bit more nuanced than just blaming Covid vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

what a phobic thing to say, it's clearly global warming.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Of course it`s white supremacy
Yeah my source from Bundespolizei just confirmed it...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I was being politically correct

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The numbers will be far higher globally. Most people on earth ain't insured.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

that's a good thought...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
According to the World Bank, for every 1,000 people in the world, an average of 7.748 people will die each year and 19.349 will be born. That's a ratio of about 2.5 births for every death.

Double the death rate and drop the birth rate as being reported……hmmm.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That's very good point .

I dont have health related insurance , so in my case i would end up in the data .

This same insurance data is now important in every country , to get access about what is going on .

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Interesting....i am poor in math but it does sound quite a big change ?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I do think it's likely that vaccine related deaths have increased, but can't some of the increase in sudden deaths also be from people not seeing doctors while locked down and undiagnosed illnesses killing them? It would be pretty hard to separate them, and I'm sure numbers can be cherry-picked to show that the increase in deaths either are or aren't vaccine related depending on your point of view.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Most likely part of those deaths reported are also because not getting critical treatment . How many, it's hard to say ...
I dont know what is the situation in German hospitals, do they have shortage of employees .

The insurance data was get by FOI request if i understand, so the companys did not initially want it to public.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

I do think it's likely that vaccine related deaths have increased, but can't some of the increase in sudden deaths also be from people not seeing doctors while locked down and undiagnosed illnesses killing them? It would be pretty hard to separate them, and I'm sure numbers can be cherry-picked to show that the increase in deaths either are or aren't vaccine related depending on your point of view.

This would also fall under the "deadly health mandates" category.

The official response, nearly worldwide, was fatal.

If this doesn't wake everyone up to the ineptitude of officials, then I don't know what will.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is happening everywhere. Same thing happening in Alberta, Canada - Where the top cause of death right now is 'unknown'.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's gotta be these darn antivaxxers again.

See what happened was the antivaxxers hacked into the database and changed the numbers. They are doing this in every country around the world. Heroic big pharma is working to stop them but they need billions more. You can help the effort by getting your covid 27 octovalent Transhuman booster now.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

This is interesting...

‘Cause Unknown’: Former BlackRock Manager Details ‘Epidemic of Sudden Deaths’ in New Book
In “Cause Unknown: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022,” former BlackRock fund manager Edward Dowd details insurance industry data showing that in 2021, group life policyholders ages 25 through 64 — a far healthier subset of the general population than people outside that age group — suddenly experienced 40% excess mortality, compared to 32% in the general population.

COVID NEWS

“Then in early 2021, I started hearing anecdotes that people were getting sick and/or injured, or died, from distant friends and relatives. I started reading about sudden athlete deaths, [and] suspected the vaccine right away. I didn’t have the data that I have now, but I said to myself, ‘You know, I’m going to look at insurance company results, funeral home results.’

“That eventually led to excess mortality statistics … I’m known as ‘the excess mortality guy’ right now. What I’ve learned through my own personal experience is that Pharma is, on the whole, mostly fraudulent. Most drugs that have been approved by the FDA [U.S. Food and Drug Administration] aren’t really all that safe and effective.

I seem to see a lot of news as of late on these "sudden deaths"!

I normally wouldn't pay a ton of attention but that's impossible to do when the headlines seem to be coming out everywhere and the stories are outrageous!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

The news is everywhere .

That Edward Dowd is someone good to follow , he will probably dig information more...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: jerryznv

The news is everywhere .

That Edward Dowd is someone good to follow , he will probably dig information more...

He seems to be willing to put some information out anyway!

Granted he's selling books and making money (maybe)...but he's not writing on a super popular subject in a lot of peoples eyes...so he must be okay!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

what a phobic thing to say, it's clearly global warming.

Global warming was fake news.

Climate change is the for realz problem and cause of all that is wrong. Climate change demands a biblical level one world guberment and one world "science" based religion. For "peace and safety".

All problems will be solved and good times will be had by all. While we own nothing and eat bugs and stay happy.

Sounds legit to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join