It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Deaths More Than Double In Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

let's keep doing what we've been doing and hope for different results, sounds legit to me...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Yeeh and he might maybe taking personal risk by talking about this subject , maybe...maybe not but sometimes some people die in mysterious ways .

Dr. Carrie Madej was earlyer talking a lot, then got to airplane crash, almost killed her...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

let's keep doing what we've been doing and hope for different results, sounds legit to me...

Some would say that is the very definition of insanity...well played!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv
a reply to: Kenzo

This is interesting...

‘Cause Unknown’: Former BlackRock Manager Details ‘Epidemic of Sudden Deaths’ in New Book
In “Cause Unknown: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022,” former BlackRock fund manager Edward Dowd details insurance industry data showing that in 2021, group life policyholders ages 25 through 64 — a far healthier subset of the general population than people outside that age group — suddenly experienced 40% excess mortality, compared to 32% in the general population.

COVID NEWS

“Then in early 2021, I started hearing anecdotes that people were getting sick and/or injured, or died, from distant friends and relatives. I started reading about sudden athlete deaths, [and] suspected the vaccine right away. I didn’t have the data that I have now, but I said to myself, ‘You know, I’m going to look at insurance company results, funeral home results.’

“That eventually led to excess mortality statistics … I’m known as ‘the excess mortality guy’ right now. What I’ve learned through my own personal experience is that Pharma is, on the whole, mostly fraudulent. Most drugs that have been approved by the FDA [U.S. Food and Drug Administration] aren’t really all that safe and effective.

I seem to see a lot of news as of late on these "sudden deaths"!

I normally wouldn't pay a ton of attention but that's impossible to do when the headlines seem to be coming out everywhere and the stories are outrageous!

It's all anti vaxxers, none of it is true. I mean probably bitchute videos. There are more deaths because of climate change and also everything is back to normal. Like if there was some big conspiracy, everyone would know because no one could hide it.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Yeah culture is a strange thing if think about it...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's all anti vaxxers,

Hey!!! I resemble this...

I said it yesterday (on one of the threads I was stalking) and it still holds true today...

It's all part of the plan...division...and it's working fabulous!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The data itself dont show the cause of sudden deaths , but i think many here allready know the cause ?

Speculation is not real science or real findings, we need autopsy reports to get the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It is the anti-vaxxers!

This is how they're playing it now? US Gov posts study on official website, which concludes: Adverse effects from mRNa injections are due to stress caused by 'anti-vaxxers'!

Link

Had I not known a while back about the secrets mission with CERN and Clown World, this would have alarmed me. But instead, I'm a bit shocked this hasn't been mentioned sooner. It's obviously the anti-vax hysteria causing the sudden deaths of otherwise healthy 30 year olds. Who could argue with this?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

CERN does have nasty side effects

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This related to a friend of mine...his son was injured and was hoping for surgery on his sciatica nerve (grafting). He has been trying to wait for natural healing but it is extremely slow. set up a surgery date with a young-ish woman dr specializing in this delicate issue...found out this week she died suddenly from a heart event.
Strange that a nurse in the same office had the same thing happen to her...weeks before.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sudden and excess deaths which are recorded in several places around the globe may have more than one cause.

1) Lockdowns
2) Lack of good quality primary care
3) The wrong response to the pandemic which resulted in delaying treatments for those who really need them
4) And....V for Vendetta!!

There are further possible causes such as climate change, wrong orbital velocity of the earth, neutrinos, and republicans...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Sudden and excess deaths which are recorded in several places around the globe may have more than one cause.

1) Lockdowns
3) The wrong response to the pandemic which resulted in delaying treatments for those who really need them

There are further possible causes such as climate change, wrong orbital velocity of the earth, neutrinos, and republicans...

What about new immigrants who have had poor to no health care entering a new country with healthcare problems. That could also be a factor. Anybody bother to do the math as to population growth in Germany and how it affects Covid death stats?
edit on q000000021231America/Chicago0000America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's pretty safe to say, those that still defend the establishment are, either profiting heavily from it, or totaly deluded.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
It's pretty safe to say, those that still defend the establishment are, either profiting heavily from it, or totaly deluded.

Or believe in the science, if the methodology is transparent.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

1) Lockdowns

What about new immigrants who have had poor to no health care entering a new country with healthcare problems. That could also be a factor. Anybody bother to do the math as to population growth in Germany and how it affects Covid death stats?

But is it usually the younger and most healthy that are immigrating? Or those who are over 65?

As the infection fatality rate for those under 50 is really low. Immigration doesn't explain sudden or excess deaths. Especially if the numbers are high.

It is however a left-wing proposition.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Does rather ignore the fact that these deaths also coincide with....COVID?

Long term effects of COVID:

www.mayoclinic.org...

"The most commonly reported symptoms of post-COVID-19 syndrome include:

Fatigue
Symptoms that get worse after physical or mental effort
Fever
Lung (respiratory) symptoms, including difficulty breathing or shortness of breath and cough
Other possible symptoms include:

Neurological symptoms or mental health conditions, including difficulty thinking or concentrating, headache, sleep problems, dizziness when you stand, pins-and-needles feeling, loss of smell or taste, and depression or anxiety
Joint or muscle pain
Heart symptoms or conditions, including chest pain and fast or pounding heartbeat
Digestive symptoms, including diarrhea and stomach pain
Blood clots and blood vessel (vascular) issues, including a blood clot that travels to the lungs from deep veins in the legs and blocks blood flow to the lungs (pulmonary embolism)
Other symptoms, such as a rash and changes in the menstrual cycle"

edit on 13-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

1) Lockdowns

But is it usually the younger and most healthy that are immigrating? Or those who are over 65?

As the infection fatality rate for those under 50 is really low. Immigration doesn't explain sudden or excess deaths. Especially if the numbers are high.

It is however a left-wing proposition.

So you dismiss immigration numbers just because you have a generalized view on the immigrant's ages without any proof?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join