It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Russian Missiles Land In Poland Killing Two

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Latest:
Poland invoked Article 4, meeting tomorrow 16th, 12 high noon, at the Ok Corral... ok, just kidding about the Ok Corral... but the rest appears true.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I know, that was jinmi.

Not you.

Apologies.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Latest:
Poland invoked Article 4, meeting tomorrow 16th, 12 high noon, at the Ok Corral... ok, just kidding about the Ok Corral... but the rest appears true.

Add it to the pile.

Several countries have invoked Article 4 since February.

All it got was crickets...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They cant feed or clothes their troops. They have antiquated technology that breaks all the time and cant keep their own soldiers from deserting. Putin will never admit if it was russias fault or not. He will save face at all costs.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Latest:

I figured they would take the diplomatic approach first. Good to see people thinking things through in such an unsteady situation.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

I can't answer this. I just looked up if it's a standalone missile or needs a special proprietary launch system. To be able to determine how easy it would be to launch such a thing. Looks like it's not that easy so a false flag seems improbable.

But it's not clear yet if it's that missile, it's an anonymous expert claiming this.

link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

We'll see.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: putnam6

Cool heads are needed.

I'll second that.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If this were a false flag attack by Nato designed create a mandate to move more missiles into Poland, then possibly, ultimately Ukraine, then how would we really ever know?

Not saying that's the case, but it is the case these days that it's incredibly difficult to trust anyone.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Russia fired a few and they hit Moldavia or Georgia the other day. Sh*t happens in the theatre of war. No need for WW3

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It appears the missile was an S-300 which only has a range of around 200km. Well outside the range to be fired from Russia controlled Ukrainian.

Twitter

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Failure aside, he's still sitting on a pile of nuclear weapons, so any move or aggressive talk should be considered wise. Since Biden isn't that...

I expect full steam ahead.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
It appears the missile was an S-300 which only has a range of around 200km. Well outside the range to be fired from Russia controlled Ukrainian.

Twitter

Also, identified as a Ukrainian variant of the missile in that post:

Although other missile types (48N6-series and possibly others) also use a very similar design, these aren't available to Ukrainian forces.

It's important to note here that this ID is only of this fragment; we can't be sure if nothing else landed or precisely how this happened.

But there could be more they say.

Interesting that so far it appears to be Zelensky firing these missiles, whether accidental or not, I guess we'll find out.

edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Failure aside, he's still sitting on a pile of nuclear weapons, so any move or aggressive talk should be considered wise. Since Biden isn't that...

I expect full steam ahead.

I hear that and agree.

The thing to remember here is that if putin truly loves the motherland then he wont ever use them no matter what the situation is. There is no way to win once he goes to that extreme. The nato alliance will bring down the full force of their might through conventional and nuclear means and glass the whole of russia.

The bear don't like to loose and there is no way to win a nuclear war. I dont worry about that in the least. Not from russia anyways. Now certain middle eastern nations are a different can of unstable worms so to speak.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Could indeed be a Uke anti air missile.

But Russia has been using S 300's as ground attack missiles too.

We just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

All the Worlds A Stage . and We Mere Actors In a Play...............That has Been " Played Out " Many Times in the Past.....Will this " Crap " Stick to the Woll This Time Winston ? For Some . I Doubt it .......

edit on 15-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The debris seems to be part of the rocket engine from the S-300 family. The KH-101 uses a turbofan, so is very different to a rocket.

Initial reports were of two rockets, but this could be both the aggressor missile and the interceptor crashing to ground at the same time. Because of the limited range of the S-300, it's much more likely that the debris found so far belongs a Ukrainian missile.

But let's see when the sun comes up.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sabres will rattle. Teeth will gnash. Nothing will happen, this time, thankfully.

Too late to defend that piece of NATO now.

Most likely scenario is an accident. However, hitting a grain farm in Poland and power stations in Moldova is quite the accidental result.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Sabres will rattle. Teeth will gnash. Nothing will happen, this time, thankfully.

Too late to defend that piece of NATO now.

Most likely scenario is an accident. However, hitting a grain farm in Poland and power stations in Moldova is quite the accidental result.

No power stations were hit according to this article from AP

www.msn.com...

CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldova temporarily experienced major power outages across the country on Tuesday after Russian military strikes on Ukraine’s energy infrastructure downed a key power line that supplies the small nation, an official said.

“Following Russia’s bombardment against the Ukrainian energy system in the last hour, one of the power lines that ensures the transport of electricity for our country has been disconnected,” Infrastructure Minister Andrei Spinu said in a statement. “This has led to massive power outages across the country.”

23 Freaking Awesome Gadgets
Ad
Weekly Gadgets
23 Freaking Awesome Gadgets
Spinu noted that the downed power lines “were not damaged, but were automatically disconnected as a safety measure” and later confirmed shortly after 6:30 p.m. local time (1630 GMT) that power had been restored in most areas.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Do we know for certain that these missiles were actually fired by Russia?

I ask, because too much has been faked in this war...in the interests of propaganda.

THIS little incident all but guarantees continued funding for Ukraine from the new congress.

So...timing is logically suspect.
edit on 0PMNovCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join