It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Russian Missiles Land In Poland Killing Two

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
NATO response:
twitter.com...

gonna havta wait on this one folks...

Read the comments on that?

Wow, that's all I can say about the people who think we should start WWIII over this.

Insanity.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
Anyone remember this statement?

Biden warns Putin US will defend ‘every inch’ of NATO land after Ukraine annexation

Can't wait to see if he keeps his word. Showing weakness to the Motherland right now may not be the best for western nations.

Don't hold your breath.

Remember he was part of the administration that drew the red line in Syria.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yep.

Like this one?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

NATO response:
twitter.com...

gonna havta wait on this one folks...

Read the comments on that?

Wow, that's all I can say about the people who think we should start WWIII over this.

Insanity.

All the people who won't be fighting sure are gung-ho aren't they?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Best post I have seen yet... claiming these are Ukranian!

twitter.com...

Yes Im seeing that too, we need to be open to all possibilities.

Some of the guests on Polish TV seem to be wanting defense systems at the very least.

Showing Zelensky over and over Russian rocket attack was intentional

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

That's exactly what I implied about the upcoming reactions. I don't expect Biden, looking back at his rhetoric, to say things like "Let's give Putin the benefit of the doubt".

With all the warmongering from US, EU and NATO, I almost expect to wake up tomorrow to NATO announcing war on Russia.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well wait a minute, maybe not:
twitter.com...

Russian Kh-101, they say, supposedly military expert.

Aw jeez, here we go.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Biden warns Putin US will defend ‘every inch’ of NATO land after Ukraine annexation

Can't wait to see if he keeps his word. Showing weakness to the Motherland right now may not be the best for western nations.

Don't hold your breath.

Remember he was part of the administration that drew the red line in Syria.

True true.

Russia may be a different story though as I see it the issue here is that Russia does not want the filthy western sphere of influence encroaching on the great soviet unions autonomy. The motherland is being slowly strangled by western ideologies and philosophies that are slowly backing russia and a few other hardline holdouts into a proverbial corner of the asian continent.

My opinion is this may be called an actionable incident from nato perspective. Though probably just to the extent of a sabre rattling campaign on russian borders to remind him who is really in charge on the world stage.

Hell its speculation and assumptions. Im being sociable though which is good i think?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's ultimately not his call. Whether or not Article 5 is invoked is up to Poland right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Anonymous source yet. Going to have to wait how it develops.

The technical data does not help any side of the argument. For one it is an A2S (air to surface) so it probably needs a Russian fire solution. It has huge range. Could came from anywhere but probably had to be a Russian system.

It's cruise altitude is just 50-70m above ground. So if it was that one and it worked inside it's described envelope, then we should have plenty of witness about it dashing by. Many cameras would pick it up, satelites, even at night, the heat signature would be picked up as it's nuclear capable and therefor would be integrated into the early warning systems many countries have, to detect such launches.

I think the burden of proof is heavy here. If it's just anonymous experts and not a whole truckload of data from different sources showing from where it came, be highly suspicious.

missiledefenseadvocacy.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

The truth will put.

Russia is not known for speaking truth.

We have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He can barely make it up the stairs to his jet without a stairlift:

I'd say the "showing weakness" boat has sailed.

Article 5 will not be incoming.

edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I dont really consider it warmongering per say. I see this as a reminder that most of the worlds powers are nato members and this the glory days of the ussr is gone.

Putin needs to realize that they have minimal world influence now and their reign is over. The western ideologies won out and we try and play nice with each other and don't land grab our neighbors to prevent
the spread of unwelcome ideologies.

Haa putin must feel like a failure right about now. Not that he is going to show it.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It's ultimately not his call. Whether or not Article 5 is invoked is up to Poland right now.

Sure it is.

The U.S. is the big boy in the schoolyard, if they say no, it's no.

Even though Biden is impotent, it's still the U.S. Administration that would be actually making that call, that is, if Poland wants military intervention, there are other options with Article 5 besides military intervention, as well.

Which the U.S. could also refuse if they want.
edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Lol away.

Zz....zzzzzzzzz

The two situations...

ruZZias indiscriminately and badly targeted revenge strikes towards civilian centers make it strike just over the border on accident.

or...

Ukraine jeopardizes its entire existence, gains and military assistance in the war by shooting one of its most staunchest allies in the conflict on purpose.

If you cant see how stupid going with the second possibility is just to stand on the grounds of conspiracy, thats not my problem.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I just mean that hopefully he will hold up to his word when there is a call from nato to defend nato members not that eo joe has any say in the matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes, and it ain't remotely funny.

Folk are going lol about this?!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

To put it in to context if it was a Kh-101 then this a stealthy long-range cruise missile with advanced guidance systems capable of hitting targets with incredible accuracy. Can Kh-101 missiles stray off course and how likely are they to be intercepted by missile defense systems currently in Ukraine?

Bit of research tells me that this missile is primarily launched from a strategic bomber or Su-34. In that case does this rules out the use of a GTA missile system launching a Kh-101?
edit on 15America/Chicagov23pm1130 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Folk are going lol about this?!!!!!

No i was loling at the people in the thread considering this a false flag by Ukraine... no one on either side was loling at the actual situation.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

The fact that Russia has not apologised and admitted an accident seems to be very serious.

Not good.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join