It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Russian Missiles Land In Poland Killing Two

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Agreed. I think Ukraine can't defend the accusation. Now MSM trying to make it as an accident a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
My bet is Ukraine have tried to shoot one down and ended up somehow hitting Polish soil, there range is about 150 km which would seem to allow for such a possibility.

If that's the case, why did Zelensky say this:

Zelensky: “Terror is not limited to our national borders. Russian missiles hit Poland. … To fire missiles at NATO territory. This is a Russian missile attack on collective security! This is a very significant escalation. We must act.”

It could have also been an attempted, though crude and not very well thought out, false flag op by Ukraine.

edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Maybe. Maybe not.

We just don't know at the moment.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Guys, c'mon.

We're talking about western leaders that didn't even have the courage to go all-in on sanctions.

You honestly think they have the stones to go to war with Russia over something like this?

Russia coming out with their usual troll rhetoric of "we don't even have missiles around there" tells me they're not the least bit concerned about a kinetic NATO response. If they were, this would have been the moment to break character and express their most sincere apologies and that this was unintentional.

The fact they didn't do that should telegraph to everyone that they've taken the measure of our weak leaders and know they don't have much to worry about.

Treaties are only as strong as the leaders. With our current crop of western leaders, these treaties aren't worth the paper they're printed on. NATO won't be doing anything besides some finger wagging and maybe a few more toothless sanctions carefully crafted to not hurt Putin, as we've done all along.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I don't know MykeNukem.

I do know that to attack Poland with a couple of S-300 surface to air missiles seems like a mistake given there intended purpose.

So if they do turn out to be of Ukrainian origin, ive already said what i think happened.

If its a false flag, its a pritty s@#ty rag of sorts by my guess also.

edit on 15-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Zelenskyy pushing very hard for escalation saying this should trigger Article 5

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWolfMT

Any fool can see what is going on here.

Putin is testing NATO, and trying to cause fragmentation within it.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well if they keep on firing at Poland im sure it would.

That however dont appear to be the case.

So hopefully cooler heads prevail, and on this occasion at least, i tend to think they will bar any further escalation.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think Z man is taking an unfortunate situation and running with it to his benefit.

I also know that Putin after so many defeats is trying to not look weak, that's why he hasn't had any condolences yet.

I am more inclined to believe it was a Russian accident and they are just trying to not seem even more incompetent on the world stage.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

We just don't know yet.

We can only speculate.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

With Afghanistan in Taliban control and not recent terror attacks, yes, I believe we would be dumb enough to now put boots on the ground to media fanfare right now.

Then once we take the bait....Taiwan. Do we really all think Joey was not told to be ready it is happening?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Funny I had that thought too while typing, about satellites. Sure there are many eyes on Ukraine and Russia currently in orbit.

But if it was proven that Zelensky ordered it the guy would be history; gone in a second.

Unless *puts tinfoil head on* the forces in play protect him. It would not be the first scandal like that to be hidden. Fog of war and all that.

Additionally I just heard on radio about it and one expert (?) said that Russia has spent most of it's precision weapons already, so it really tends to look like an accident.

Yes, a mistake or faulty, unprecise equipment seems of high probability to me. It seems logic. Let's see if the officials involved push for NATO involvement or not. That would reveal a lot about their real intentions. Either helping Ukraine or using it to spawn WW3.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That is all I'm doing after all. Striking up conversation trying to bring some more page views to this old site.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Meh its once again just ruZZia in a tizzy and doing the old indiscriminate firing on civilian targets in revenge BS... they cant beat the military so instead go for the easy targets.

ruZZians have done it so many times in their history its their whole MO.

So yeah, this was a genuine oppsie on ruZZIas part, but given how bad they are at hitting targets it was only a matter of time before this happened, these are also more than likely the missiles given to them by Iran. Its funny that they even do this, they're wasting 100 millions of dollars of missiles to hit non military targets that are just going to up the resolve of the Ukrainian people to fight even harder... its baffling, outside of ruZZia just being utter dicks.

I dont see NATO doing anything directly about it this time, although if it happened again then yes that would probably get them going. Id personally say that right now in the halls of the kremlin their #ting bricks the size of dumb trucks over this in private.

Im loling over the people saying this could be a false flag...
edit on 15-11-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
NATO response:
twitter.com...

gonna havta wait on this one folks...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Lol away.

Zz....zzzzzzzzz

link   
Anyone remember this statement?

Biden warns Putin US will defend ‘every inch’ of NATO land after Ukraine annexation

Can't wait to see if he keeps his word. Showing weakness to the Motherland right now may not be the best for western nations.

link   
Best post I have seen yet... claiming these are Ukranian!

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Salient point from the message being "Important that all facts are established."

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
All I read is? ...Com Block missiles land in Poland, killing two.

I'm not ignorant enough to believe, that Former Com Block Ukraine, ...didn't shoot "Russian Missiles", and kill a couple Polish folk,.....just for, ..."for freedom and democracy", ...."around the world".

It's kind of like American "Democrats", ...thinking, or not knowing, the difference between a protest and/or, "rebellion ".

edit on 15-11-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join