It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Russian Missiles Land In Poland Killing Two

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Much agree with what you wrote. However I want to add my thoughts to this sentence:

He'd jeopardise all the support his country is already receiving.

Indeed it would be jeopardizing but for that one would have to be able to prove it was Zelensky. Such a thing would be hard to do, let's say if they used captured Russian technology to pull it off. Let's also be fair from the optics since day one, there is not much momentum to investigate into that direction since Zelensky is an angel, according to the media.

And then there is always the possibility, we know it has been happening in WW2 with a civil cruise ship loaded with weapons, that the final truth is a different one. Just that NATO then already joined and will not pull out. In the end it can always be played down to "new information" but until then, we say the child already fell into the well. NATO joining, making nails with heads.

Then there is the possibility of this repeating on and on, what would not be in Putins interest like you already established. If we see repeated incidents then three things are the most probable reasons:

-Putin or his generals really do not care if WW3 is invoked.
-It's a false flag
-The equipment they use is inaccurate. But would be a huge random event that it hit a (probably) moving tractor on a field. Points towards optical targeting or heat seeking. Or pure random.
edit on 15.11.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Encia22
Yeah saw that. Makes it stink of false flag Ukrainian style. Zelensky more than ANYONE ought to be non-commital, and wait for investigations. The fact that he would come out with that statement so prematurely ought to raise some serious eyebrows.

Sky news mentioned the possibility these were struck by air defense systems and they were thrown off course''

Ambassador of Poland on here

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So sad actually. Any attack anywhere can be blamed. And just like that you have chaos. How do you prove innocent Against accusations if they out to to frame you? a reply to: Encia22

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Im thinking if Russia meant to attack Poland it would have been with more than one or two missiles.

Exactly. Makes ZERO sense Russia would lob two S300's at two farmers in Poland, even from Belarus, ffs. Just like it makes zero sense that the Russians would destroy Nordstream 2. This is stinking so bad I need a shower.
edit on Tue Nov 15th 2022 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Yeah saw that. Makes it stink of false flag Ukrainian style. Zelensky more than ANYONE ought to be non-commital, and wait for investigations. The fact that he would come out with that statement so prematurely ought to raise some serious eyebrows.

Sky news mentioned the possibility these were struck by air defense systems and they were thrown off course''

That would be the most plausible scenario. Very dangerous game nonetheless
edit on 15-11-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWolfMT

Considering Bidens warning that if even a square inch of NATO territory is hit then there will be severe repercussions - though what they are remains to be seen, if ever.

Though I very much doubt there will be any response at all to a so called stray missile. Not sure whether it was one or two. Though at the moment media is saying two stray strikes on the polish border.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Well, after the FTX news....who didnt suspect something like this?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I know they are getting low on ammunition and precision guided munitions.

But im sure Russia could muster more than a few surface-to-air missiles in an initial attack of Poland.

As to what happened to Nord Stream II, well that remains to be determined.

As you know Russia blamed the UK and USA without offering up any sort of real evidence to back up their claims far as im aware.

There are already a few threads her on ATS pertaining to Nord Stream II disaster and/or who is responsable.
edit on 15-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: putnam6

That would be the most plausible scenario. Very dangerous game nonetheless

Is it just me having flash backs to the Cuban missile crisis?

Not nukes but may lead to the same potential place, WWIII.

Looks like an accident or unintentional here though, as the info is coming in.

Though Russia denies firing any missiles near that location. See what happens, I guess.
edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I would have thought with US spy satellite technology etc and traceability of weaponry it'd be possible to more or less prove where the missiles were launched from and/or their origin.
More informed than I will know if that's true.

But if it was proven that Zelensky ordered it the guy would be history; gone in a second.

And if Putin wanted to instigate WWIII he'd use something more substantial than two missiles.

One way or another I suspect its a mistake of one sort or another.

Sure, we'll get the usual chest posturing and dick measuring but I can't see there being much support for an all out NATO/Russia war due to this.

edit on 15/11/22 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
a reply to: LoneWolfMT

Considering Bidens warning that if even a square inch of NATO territory is hit then there will be severe repercussions - though what they are remains to be seen, if ever.

Though I very much doubt there will be any response at all to a so called stray missile. Not sure whether it was one or two. Though at the moment media is saying two stray strikes on the polish border.

Could even be 2 parts of the same missile, if it did get hit by countermeasures.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Perfect timing. Right after the U.S. Elections 😎

Ukraine becoming a stale piece of bread 😎

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

They are also used as land attack weapons by Russia since they are running out of cruise missiles.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No wonder I have been having trouble chewing!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
And this means...a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Those missiles have been in use for half a century more or less. Every ex com block nation has them, even china has clones of the original system. There are thousands of these things from the middle east through out asia. You can practically throw a rock blindfolded and hit one.
edit on 11/15/2022 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marceldp1

Well, if they are indeed UKRANIAN S300's and not Russian, then what do you THINK it means?

Either the Ukrainians were firing at something in the air, missed, and the missiles went astray- or they did this on purpose to try and elicit a NATO response. Your choice. If they are Russian, then all bets are off. Wait for investigations here, is the point.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
WARSAW TV live

tvpworld.com...
edit on 15-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Russian have launched about 120 cruise missile strikes across Ukraine today down to being butthurt over having to retreat from Kherson and wanting to give the appearance back home that the war, sorry ""special military operation"" is continuing to plan.

My bet is Ukraine have tried to shoot one down and ended up somehow hitting Polish soil, there range is about 150 km which would seem to allow for such a possibility.
edit on 15-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join