It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Can he do that when he's already stated he's running for Prez????

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Oh yea forgot that one LOL....

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
AMERICA NEEDS A SUPERHERO! I will be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow. Thank you!

Trump will be making the announcement 10 days before Christmas.
Timestamp apparently is 10:40am and links to Post 1040

Which points to a NYT article
www.nytimes.com...

What do you think this major announcement will be? Will he be announcing his VP pick? Seems a little soon imo.

truthsocial.com...

He is going to buy a mechsuit, raze DC with laser beams, and put up YUGE golden condominiums

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Do only politicians get replacements?

originally posted by: igloo
Wasn't "tested positive for covid" code for arrested or executed? I started following too late to get most of the basics and haven't had time to ever go back through.

edit on 12/14/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RookQueen
Why is this so called intelligent man testing to see what kind of COLD he has?
Pfft!
Rainbows
Jane

Because maybe he is spreading information about how fake the testing is.

Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 13, 2020

source
edit on 14/12/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's hilarious!

If he did announce to be speaker of the house, what is the chance he'd be able to get anything done having Rino's and Dems in charge of the Senate? Not likely imo.
Maybe he announces his VP, but because he said America needs a superhero, I'm thinking he may announce he's coming back to Twitter possibly.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
'The footage will haunt me for the rest of my life.' Jeffrey Epstein survivor claims she watched tapes the pedophile made of his wealthy friends having sex with a female victim for 'blackmail' - and says she still has copies stashed

And Sarah Ransome's newly released deposition has rekindled allegations that top attorney Alan Dershowitz was involved in the abuse of underage girls.

Ransome claimed in the deposition taken as part of a lawsuit that Virginia Giuffre filed against Epstein's one-time girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell that she has seen footage of two of Epstein's associates having sex with a female victim.

Her Name is RANSOME.

RE: Cal "Do only politicians get replacements?" No, everyone is subject, just some more than others.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
File under,,, "YIKES!"

CLIP if you can tolerate malfunctioning droid.

From Furber

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
Came up in my feed today.

AMERICA NEEDS A SUPERHERO! I will be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow. Thank you!

tell me trump team is monitoring this thread without saying it

edit on 2022/12/14 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Do only politicians get replacements?

All clones are equal, just some are more equal than others.

a reply to: crankyoldman

Again, since it was presented at the bottom of this story:

What's with the weird girl in the background? Why do we keep forgetting about her, and the stories about human experimentations?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

For no apparent reason before going to a commercial tonight, the CBS evening News anchor mentioned and posted the "988" suicide hotline number and told viewers to call it if you feel suicidal.

edit on 12/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If the US House sets up a select committee, they can expose enough dirt on most top Democrats, and a few Republicans, to literally destroy the Democrat brand. They will not win any elections again for many years, except in California and parts of New York City.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

All the times q said the name Jack, was he referring to Jack Dorsey of Twitter?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
I'm not sure. Like you I started late too......someone will hopefully tell us.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
File under "It's cause and effect.. Duh."

WaPravda having trouble.

Little girl with the mask seems upset.

The cause...

Anyone getting the feeling that Bezos was told to buy it and destroy it? NYPravda looks just like this too. Both are the nexus point of dissemination, both in free fall.

CWM: Yes, @Jack is Dorsey.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Very interesting. Looks like the Goons and Ghouls are circling the wagons on Hunter and the upcoming exposure.

And I do mean Goons and Ghouls.

'You're going to enjoy being a butt boy. Lube up!' Hunter Biden's LAWYER sent threatening texts to member of right wing group Marco Polo and faces ethics complaint for other 'dirty tricks'

Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe

Imagine being Team Joe right now, zero idea what Team Muskinator will release next, Repubs arriving soon, Hunter Protection gone, Inflation+Interest Rates+Energy+++, no international allies including China, quite literally NOTHING positive and the only ammunition is a gun full of word-bullets: Racist, White Supremacist, Transphobia, Global Warming and assorted DJT snark.

And they have the wildcards to worry about: Will the Press flip? Will the DOJ/FBI etc. flip?

The current esoteriQa issue is this: There is A LOT in the reveal section right now, A LOT, and while it might seem like fun for us Qultists to scream, "let them have at it" the issue is deeper. Too much will be in fact too much, we cannot afford to regress the process by simply gleefully dumping it all at once because the haters deserve to see it all.

Despite what people think, no one wants their face shoved in their own feces, and doing that really doesn't end up in the transcendent moment people think it is going to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Has anyone asked Musk: "Is jy q" yet?

I wonder what the reply would be, if that Rabbit emoji caused such a ruckus.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Or maybe DJT will announce he wants to be the RNC head? Nah...Mike Lindell (My Pillow) is trying hard for that position.

Or maybe the 100 Documents declassified on 1/19/2021 that will destroy Obama-Biden-Hillary (and more) will be put online?

Source: trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov... /

edit on 12/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
CWM: Yes, @Jack is Dorsey.

Thank-you!

And you were right about DHS controlling what's seen and not seen on Twitter, COM. This new top manager at Twitter named Matt Taibbi, says "communications" are coming in to the Twitter system from Federal Government agencies, but he's not able to identify the specific sender(s)....or something like that.

Very weird!: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was a login to your account @DashenAnon from a new device
New login Device: Chrome on Android
Location*: Ashburn, VA, USA
When: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 4:21 PM PST (1 hour ago)

No kiddin.......
edit on 12 14 2022 by dashen because: 🤡

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join