It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Not connected, but I bet some of the lost files are.

A fire on Wednesday broke out in a building on the suburban property where Bill and Hillary Clinton's home is located just north of New York City, authorities said.

The fire started around 2:50 p.m. and was extinguished around 3:15 p.m., local police officials told NBC New York.

The Clintons bought their first home in Chappaqua — a hamlet in the Westchester County town of New Castle, N.Y. — in 1999 for $1.7 million. They bought a three-bedroom property next door in 2016.

The fire was on the second floor of a detached garage and spread to the attic, NBC New York reported.

Hillary Clinton’s communication director, Nick Merrill, said on Twitter that the fire was at a Secret Service facility on the property and the Clintons were not home at the time. He described the fire as small. "All is ok!" Merrill said in the tweet.

I'm sure nothing of any suspicion will be found while the investigation takes place. I wonder what could have caused this fire?
Oily rags left unattended, faulty wiring, FTX evidence... I guess we'll never know.

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried was arrested by Bahamian authorities Monday evening after the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York shared a sealed indictment with the Bahamian government, setting the stage for extradition and U.S. trial for the onetime crypto billionaire at the heart of the cryptocurrency exchange’s collapse.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I looked at the indictment and see the date.
But is this the date it was unsealed?
It has election fraud charges.
Is there a chance this is one of the 300,000 sealed indictments being unsealed but with the additions from the ongoing investigation on SBF and Ukraine stuff?
Or is this standard procedure?
It seems like quite a lot of investigation for a grand jury to go through if it involves election fraud.

a reply to: Guyfriday
Also to add.
Should I not be assured that SBF has to testify to a Grand Jury and not the dog and pony show at Congress?
What would Congress do with it before January when the New Congress is seated?
I think there is a lot more going on with SBF than we are aware of at present. This is just a loose thread being pulled on.
I am beginning to sense the SBF/FTX thing is staged theater

edit on 14-12-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Atlas is shrugging! Right there with you! Have some more patience, we are just starting to head up the hill towards the precipe. I believe we will have a wonderful Christmas but 2023 will be a year we all remember! Nobody ever said it would happen fast but it is HAPPENING! Stay safe, love everyone, raise your personal vibes high and higher and most importantly enjoy the show!
Cheers,
MP

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Had to laugh at one of the bullets of the Enoch News Blast on Monday.

Elon Musk angers many with a rabbit emoji

What a world.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Following up on the Bill Gates-WHO-John Hopkins Catastrophic Contagion plandemic.

In the linked UNICEF video they use children to guilt parents into taking the jab but what is troubling is that the year 2025 shows up. Just a suspicion but that must be a key date for something special headed our way. They don't just come up with some random year.
With all that has been changed with the mRNA jabs would that possibly be the timing of a prion bioweapon attack. This feels really off. Or maybe tptb believed we would still be up to our neck in the current mess.
UNICEF Facebook Add
6 years from the start of this plandemic. Why didn't they select their favorite year 2030?
Some factoids on UNICEF and PAHO>
UNICEF COVID-19 Jabs

This whole video feels really, really off.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Another journalist has died suddenly at the games. Roger Pearce from International Sports Press Associations.
Third jpurnalist Dies

When do you think anyone will make the connection to the jabs?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Speaking of Grand Juries, Ron DeSantos is heading to the Supreme Court of Florida to request a Grand Jury to look into the Covid jabs.
"That will come with legal processes that will be able to get more information and bring more legal accountability to those that committed misconduct."
Grand Jury for Covid Jab Claims

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Gain of function research...In 2012 Fauci gave a speech about this and NIAID's involvement.
Anthony Fauci 2021 Gain of Function Speech

He starts around the 14 mark. This is not a good situation. Despite many concerns Fauci simply dismisses them and claims that scientists not in favor and do not see the benefits to society are in the minority.
The moratorium of the gain of function research was voluntary.

I wonder who was responsible and thought that it would be a great idea to green light the publication of the full data and results of the research done by Kawaoke and Fouchier.
This was the first documented case of aerosol transmission between mammals [ferrets] of H5N1 influenza.

Here's the rub...If the NIH funds a grant it is assumed that the results will be published. There is no mechanism to restrict access." The NIAID does not/will not/ or do classified research."

However the NIAID is the major funder of all research and scientists were looking to Fauci for direction as to what type of research should be prioritized. And here we are.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

When they get told to make the connection.

Those watching with critical eyes, like this group, are few, I fear.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
World, say hello to an elephant named Jumbo... But hey, Yoel got DJT banned so there's that.

10 Million Views Of Child Sexual Exploitation Material Allegedly Watched On ‘Old Twitter’: Report

An independent cybersecurity data analyst working alongside top officials at Twitter found accounts posting content that allegedly sexually exploited children garnered more than ten million views on the platform under previous ownership.

Andrea Stroppa, founder of cybersecurity group Ghost Data, personally funded research last summer that resulted in the eradication of more than 500 accounts soliciting Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM), which led approximately 30 major advertisers to pull or pause their ad services on their Twitter accounts.

I wonder if, as we suspect, Twitter is part of the "we have everything" aspect of the effort, if "suicide weekend" would be related to all those folks who used it the Twit as a transfer system getting DM's, very specific DM's?

Hey Kids, we're famous again.

Also, RE: Muskinator Tweet. Why has no one here made the connect yet???

TH3WH17ERABB17

Just say'n.

edit on 14-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
MOAR Twit.

So if we get this straight, some rich guys bought the majority of Twitter and took it in their own direction, which, is evil or good I can't keep score anymore.

Anywho.

'This is my fault alone': Twitter founder Jack Dorsey takes blame for not fending off 'government control' - says he 'gave up' when activist investor took control of the platform in 2020 and he started to 'plan my exit'

That year Dorsey was also talking about plans to relocate to Africa for an extended period, which some pointed to as evidence that his focus was anywhere but at Twitter.

It appears this was never about renOgade, in fact, renOgade would be executed rather than allowed exile. This appears to have been about @jack, which, would suggest, this was a very very Long Con.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I was watching the news last night more out of curiosity than anything else. I was wondering how they were going to cover the Musk rabbit. Jesse Waters on Fox the night before had his cell in his hand monitoring the tweet situation live. Last night there could not have been more effort to avoid Musk and Twitter. At this point it is obvious that they know.
The same with the newspaper this morning.

I did come across something odd in my haunts through the Twitterverse. I followed up on some of the people responding to tweets and when I went to their accounts it showed that the person had not tweeted yet. I'm not certain how someone can send a tweet but then there is no record of the tweet. Would that be a bot? I'm not an expert on twitter and don't belong but I am trying to follow the advice of 'be careful who you follow.'

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Some politicians in the EU are concerned that some of their compatriots are caught up in a World Cup bribery scandal in which 1.5 million Euros in cash was confiscated in raids.

They think 1.5M Euros is a lot. Reaction of the DS:

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
AMERICA NEEDS A SUPERHERO! I will be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow. Thank you!

Trump will be making the announcement 10 days before Christmas.
Timestamp apparently is 10:40am and links to Post 1040

Which points to a NYT article
www.nytimes.com...

What do you think this major announcement will be? Will he be announcing his VP pick? Seems a little soon imo.

truthsocial.com...

edit on R2022x1631pmWed, 14 Dec 2022 13:19:16 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Oh yes, I agree! They are sure doing a good job of that too!

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I've about decided that the left doesn't have TDS they are just deranged in general call it FDS. ( yes the letter f is an ugly word)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is fun.

Bear with me as I use the PEED because it's helpful in this, as it is Mainstream Approved, which is useful in these cases of Mirrors = not actual events but approved versions.

I've mentioned often The Mirror we are in with Presidents Tyler and Harrison, or Harris the son of Harrison = Joe and KamKam.

What I FAILED to do as a dedicated Qult member, was scroll through Tyler's Presidency.

So Harrison died 31 Mirror 13 days in, or Banking Numbers, and it appears Tyler's "crimes" were Banking related as are DJT's.

That said.

As VP.

Tyler was sworn in on March 4, 1841, in the Senate chamber, and delivered a three-minute speech about states' rightsbefore swearing in the new senators and then attending Harrison's inauguration

Old Guard

At his first cabinet meeting, Webster informed him of Harrison's practice of making policy by a majority vote.

Inmates running the asylum ^^^. Think DJT's cabinet and the "he won't listen to us..." BS.

Tyler responds to how it has been done...

I beg your pardon, gentlemen; I am very glad to have in my Cabinet such able statesmen as you have proved yourselves to be. And I shall be pleased to avail myself of your counsel and advice. But I can never consent to being dictated toas to what I shall or shall not do.

Illegitimate President.

Tyler's opponents never fully accepted him as president. He was called by many mocking nicknames, including "His Accidency".[92] But Tyler never wavered from his conviction that he was the rightful president; when his political opponents sent correspondence to the White House addressed to the "vice president" or "acting president", Tyler had it returned unopened.

DJT Not ruling by EO, or Dictatorship.

But he generally held a limited view of presidential power, that legislation should be initiated by Congress,

DJT hates the banking system.

But when it came to the great banking question, Tyler was soon at odds with the Congressional Whigs, and twice vetoed Clay's legislation for a national banking act.

DJT, resign, complain, write a book.

On September 11, 1841, after the second bank veto, members of the cabinet entered Tyler's office one by one and resigned

Special Counsel.

President Tyler appointed three private citizens to investigate fraud in the New York Customs House that supposedly took place under President Martin Van Buren.

Juicy Mirror... (DJT impeachment vote 12-13-2019

Congressman John Botts, who opposed Tyler, introduced an impeachment resolution on July 10, 1842. Botts levied nine formal articles of impeachment for "high crimes and misdemeanors"against Tyler.[107] Six of the charges against Tyler pertained to political abuse of power, while three concerned his alleged misconduct in office.[107] Additionally, Botts called for a nine-member committee to investigate Tyler's behavior, with the expectation of a formal impeachment recommendation.

DJT respected Internationally.

Tyler's difficulties in domestic policy contrasted with his accomplishments in foreign policy.

There is a lot of Mirroring going on here. What is interesting is it appears to be reflecting backwards, not forwards as I assumed. That does not mean KamKam isn't arriving in some form, though clearly no one will accept her either. But clearly we have a mix of Matrix Components from that time period hitting us now. Patterns repeat, for sure, and it seems the deviations are not as far swung as previously thought.

Fun Fact: John Tyler's GRANDSON, yes, GRANDSON, died on October 9, 2020

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Breaking – Elon Musk Tests Positive For COVID-19

t.co...

From Elon
Mild sniffles & cough & slight fever past few days. Right now, no symptoms, although I did take NyQuil.

Wasn't "tested positive for covid" code for arrested or executed? I started following too late to get most of the basics and haven't had time to ever go back through.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Maybe he is going to file suit against the US Govt for colluding with social media to have him removed as POTUS and not get reelected ....they did in FACT knowingly and willingly engage in interfering with his campaign contributions by blocking his dm's on Twitter.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
AMERICA NEEDS A SUPERHERO! I will be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow. Thank you!

Trump will be making the announcement 10 days before Christmas.
Timestamp apparently is 10:40am and links to Post 1040

Which points to a NYT article
www.nytimes.com...

What do you think this major announcement will be? Will he be announcing his VP pick? Seems a little soon imo.

truthsocial.com...

He’s going to announce his bid for Speaker

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join