It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012Anyone else think this is a prelude to classifying all of us domestic terrorists?

Maybe. I think most leftists view the military with disfavor, as representative of colonialist/empire fascism. That a leftist organization would want to wade in to the quagmire that is Q with a stated intent of "protecting members of the armed services, those who have served and their families, and communities the movement targets" is ludicrous. More likely they want to control the narrative. Protect the military from what exactly? Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Sounds like the same old "smear the anti-corruption researchers" routine. It's become common in the last thirty years at least, been a thing since the sixties as far as I know. Perhaps longer. I think it's a common tactic to discredit your accusers, and/or disrupt their tactics, if you're running a confidence game.

Also, prelude? More like the latest salvo would be more accurate in my opinion. The Q phenomenon has been a target from the moment it became relevant.

On the other hand, there are people working cons around this Q phenomenon. Some close friends had some very odd experiences with a group of people claiming to be some sort of Q representatives. What they described is not at all what I understand this phenomenon to be about.

Apparently they were attempting to capitalize on the zeitgeist of the movement in 2020. Whether it was general mayhem, some professional criminal activity that was using the ploy as a ruse, or some sort of political agents saboteurs operation, I'm not sure. Nevertheless, that sort of thing has happened, and perhaps is still happening.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So would this tweet by Elon confirm to us he is 1 of the 3 civs on the Q team?
Maybe he's the one actually posting as Q??
Maybe he's been very active on the boards (4ch/8ch) as an anon?
Only Q followers would understand what "follow the white rabbit" means.
I seem to remember one of the early Q posts where it was said that we would be shocked to find out who was posting as Q. Many thought it might be Baron Trump, we never thought for a minute it might be Elon.

Need more popcorn!!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

"those who have served" ?

I am a lot more disturbed by the "wokefication" of the U.S. military now ongoing than by anything I've seen in these threads ... by far more than a long shot.

The serving forces. Yes, those people should strive to be as apolitical as possible, especially officers (Looking at YOU, Vindman). There are very good reasons to not have politically active members of the military, for the simple reason that it creates conflict of loyalties within the individual. There is only thing they should ultimately be loyal to ... the CONSTITUTION, the CONSTITUTION, and the CONSTITUTION. Anything else is a road to chaos for the Republic.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Just a little more about China and the jab.
China has just approved the mRNA jab but only for foreigners!
China Approves mRNA Jab For Foreigners

Nothing to see here right? Scrolling to the end of the article FOSUN and BioNTech partnership comes up. Imagine building a manufacturing plant that still has not been approved to manufacture the mRNA jab special.
I still contend that they know exactly how dangerous those jabs are and what better way to prove it? Use it on foreigners and then the people will see for themselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Bingo. Robert Malone is back on Twitter along with other heavy weights. Now people will get to see and here the real evidence.
"Welcome to Fifth Generation Information Warfare.
The battleground is the consensus of the Swarm and your mind."
I'm Back

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Well, well, well!
Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sooooooo.
Anyone familiar with michael bailey gates? Goog him along with matte.
His entire work collection is.....troubling. To say the least.

Posted on RATS too but not sure who can see that forum...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is Bankman fried the “first arrest…”

???

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Doubtful. That is troubling in financial circles, but not something to "shock the world".

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Anyone else see what I see in the first main picture for this BBC story?

Breakthrough in nuclear fusion energy announced

(Pic by PHILIP SALTONSTALL / Story by ESME STALLARD)

Comms?
edit on 13/12/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Hoping it’s that #ing weasel Fauci!!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just wondering about this. Musk posts the white rabbit imagine and most people would just go ?. I watched the #White Rabbit tweet responses and it started off as expected, just connected to Alice in Wonderland. Then suddenly it started connecting to ku and followers. Just so much anger directed towards those trying to sort things out. As Cranky points out most are bots.
If they had not responded that way people would have just continued along thinking that it was about just Alice, however now they are being enlightened that there is something more.
Then other topics such as the Matrix were introduced. I'm sure there are quite a few people at this point scratching their heads.
The Great Awakening is being brought about by the very ones who do not want this to happen. Talk about inversion.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That was sort of what I thought when Ku hit MSM...like, just don't ever report on it and the masses would never have known anything about it....

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
All of these ku posts seem to have more than one meaning.
#4076 comes to mind.
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

The rest of the world has deployed the mRNA jab and we are seeing the fall out. China won't have to sacrifice their own people. This is just so sick.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yup! That's all I've got at this point.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
They are on the attack......

QAnon Extremists Exploit U.S. Military, Threaten Democracy
This report examines how the QAnon movement exploits the U.S. military’s credibility in society to further its aim of undermining American democracy. It shows how 25 U.S. military veterans – all of whom have been engaged in the QAnon movement since the failed insurrection on January 6, 2021 – spread disinformation and build support for the movement. Analysis of their social media, along with a broader review of QAnon content, reveals how Q influencers portray the U.S. military as a heroic protagonist in their conspiratorial propaganda, and how they exploit military veterans to legitimate such claims and even recruit. It concludes with policy recommendations that focus on protecting members of the armed services, those who have served and their families, and communities the movement targets with its conspiracies.

Report:

humanrightsfirst.org...

Anyone else think this is a prelude to classifying all of us domestic terrorists?

Back when Terrestrial Radio was a thing, stations boasted about their enormous playlist. Which, was always less than 1000 songs. They played the same play list for years, introducing a few new things every few months or so, so the playlist always seemed the same. It wasn't the Millions now found on streaming, but 1000 played in a different order - sometimes, yet they sold as if it was the millions. I remember seeing a billboard for a local "Jack" outlet saying they played what they wanted, but only out of the 1200 song playlist - literally.

Note the presence of the Victims as justification. Define a Victim = justification for restriction and/or action.

This is A.I. regardless of whether you think there is an actual Bot out there running 1/0's, or a human mimicking it, this is the same word set rearranged in almost every. single. polarity counter.

Use these phrases or die, rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. It is staggering when you see it, you cannot unsee it.

This stuff now passes for discourse, and folks mindlessly repeat just those talking points now, without context as if it means something.

Also, if you're not on a list you're not doing it right. I have a card, shows I'm in the club.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
Bill Gates should be before Fauci don't you think?
I found some coverage of the new Gates directed Global Challenge Exercise.
Gates-John Hopkins-WHO Catastrophic Contagion

Going after the children this time. The irony is not lost on me that the only ones who will come through this are the countries that take up Bill's GERM Team.
In his book "How to Prevent the Next Pandemic" he goes into how great this program would be.

This stood out to me. Page 28 he brings up the issue of Robert Redfield, head of the CDC at plandemic launch time.
"Even worse, the person running the CDC in 2020 wasn't trained as an epidemiologist...Imagine a general who has never even been through a battle simulation suddenly having to run a war."
Robert Redfield Wiki

So what do we have here? He had a history with HIV of manipulating data that could not be replicated and pushing an ineffective vaccine. History repeats itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I know you have posted about the military tribunals before. This popped up_- Stephan Bancel, Moderna CEO related.
Stepah Bancel Military Tribunal

Like you I'm not sure if this is true but wouldn't that be something.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Just wondering about this. Musk posts the white rabbit imagine and most people would just go ?. I watched the #White Rabbit tweet responses and it started off as expected, just connected to Alice in Wonderland. Then suddenly it started connecting to ku and followers. Just so much anger directed towards those trying to sort things out. As Cranky points out most are bots.
If they had not responded that way people would have just continued along thinking that it was about just Alice, however now they are being enlightened that there is something more.
Then other topics such as the Matrix were introduced. I'm sure there are quite a few people at this point scratching their heads.
The Great Awakening is being brought about by the very ones who do not want this to happen. Talk about inversion.

Folks should have learned that when certain folks do such things, DJT, Team Muskinator at the moment, it is offense, not defense.

Yes it triggers the bots, but that's the point, in the polarity reality you play both sides: Your side, and the known polarity counter. Football you juke left, to get your guy to move left and you know you are going right. Basketball you fake left, your guy leans, you crossover right = playing both sides. The most skilled play both sides the best.

Given what is happening now in the world, it isn't hard at all to accurately predict what the polarity counter will be to almost any action and either trigger it on purpose, or diffuse it beforehand.

DJT's M.O. has been to play the counters as much as the initiators. Team Muskintor got exactly the response they were looking for with the Rabbit Tweet, Anons making the connect, and the Counter happened.

This is why folks are confused. They think because running back goes left, he is going left, ignoring the juke, and they get so caught up they cannot see the long play (oh, why is he going left he's caught!).... the planned juke and then the run for touchdown.

DJT got banned from Twitter so that, years later, there would be a trail to expose. How do we know? It was obvious then, and in hindsight it is hilariously obvious.

Team Muskinator and DJT are doing a lot of Polarity Point juking at the moment, a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join