It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Something big is coming.
Blackrock in the news in more ways than one.
Blackrock is restricting how much $ can be withdrawn from two of their real estate funds. This involves their $69 billion flagship fund and the Starwood Capital Group $14.6 billion fund. Apparently too many high net value investors are wanting their money.
Blackrock Down She Goes

There is something more. Might link to # 388 Defining corruption.
Michael Shapiro, Chuck Schumer's son-in-law has been hired as a lobbyist for Blackrock! I wonder what he is really going to be lobbying for in light of the real estate fund crisis.
Michael Shapiro- Schumer's son-in-law Hired by Blackstone
Just to connect some dots. File this under these people are stupid.
Alison Schumer works as a product marketing manager for Facebook/Meta.
His other daughter Jessica Emily Schumer is a lobbyist @ Amazon.
What about the rest of the gang?
Alison Fauci worked at Twitter as a software engineer.
Andrew Cuomo's brother worked at CNN.
Chelsea Clinton worked at NBC before moving over to the Clinton Foundation.
Chelsea Clinton Wiki

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
I get the impression of someone who means well, but is misinformed, and has public communication skills issues in the bargain. .

Divid Icke Syndrome?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Elon Musk has fired the Twitter janitors.
"Twitter doesn't seem to understand how important it is to keep a clean house and respect the people who take out the trash."
Janitors Out They Go
Considering all the corruption it would make sense that there may be a plant amongst them.
There are two ku posts with clean house.
Clean house approved.
Highest authority.

ku# 1123
Who is standing next to Pence & POTUS?
Message?
Bolton cleaning house.
Out they go.!
A clean house is very important.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: crankyoldman

sorry for my ignorance, but who is that?

U.S. Capitol Police J6 Centerpiece, Michael Fanone.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
The more I read this stuff, the more it makes sense. He did about 20 posts yesterday on TG laying it all out again. Here are the last two:

Derek Johnson on TG
[snipped]

Good recap.

What's interesting is how poorly we connect the symbols when they are spread out over "Time".

As a collective we have the attention span of a goldfish or worse.

If one lays out these things to another with zero awareness, a blank stare will arise. Lay them out to us here and we can formulate a seQuence, maybe not the endish, but clearly there is deliberate action taking place.

We get access to everything in real time now, as never before, but we still digest things in 1 minute sound bites from teeeveee news, or :10sec headline assessments and struggle to connect events from 4 years ago.

Something something journey vs. us...

edit on Wed Dec 7 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
These two go together...

FBI Agent Chan Depo

I guess we're at that point where the kids go...

"what do you mean they slaughter animals for sausages?"

"well, where did you think sausages came from?"

"Uh, I don't know, but I never thought they killed animals and mashed the guts into the intestines."

Tough to imagine these reveals as being shocking to anyone, but... facts be facts I guess.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Blood is back in the news. Baby W needs heart surgery but the parents do not want vax'd blood.
Decison Pending
Interesting point is that they did accept vax'd blood for an earlier surgery.

A decision has been made and the baby has been taken from the parents so that the surgery will move ahead.
Court Decision
This is just really not a good precedent. What about Jehovah Witness rights?
Jehova Witness Beliefs
Did anyone look at Ku#908? [clip]
Why?
What do they know?
Trapped?
Forced?
Blood.
I'm not sure if it is related but blood is there.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Here's the entire post for reference:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
In other news...

Linkage

Seems like a good time to remind folks Whitmarx staged her own fake kidnapping for sympathy WITH the FBI, just like some nut Mayoral Candidate down south. Different, nutcase is in jail, while Whitmarx is still riding high, even after the entire thing was exposed in court.

Forgot to mention, Whitmarx hoaxer got promoted to J6, not just retired after House Flipped. Hmm.

edit on 7-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Not yews.
Canaanites.
Who did Yahshua say they were?
The "j" sound is a dead give away.

Were the Bolsheviks yews, or Canaanites. Why claim to be someone they were not?
Was there homeland Ukraine?
Why is Ukraine the key to destroying globalism?
What happened to Esau?
This has been going on since Nimrod

a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Sure, man. Khazarian mob. Converged with the Jewish faith and society centuries ago to avoid extermination as retribution for their wicked ways. The Khazarian mob historically originated in Ukraine. This culture can be followed forward through time to show involvement in 'evil globalism' today. I get it.

Just to be clear though, this faction is only a small part of what is a transnational movement. Yes, there are some ethnic and religious Jews involved in globalism today, and/or infiltrators of that faith and culture. That doesn't make them the sole controlling faction of this 'evil globalism' plot, it doesn't even make them a majority controlling faction of this 'evil globalism' plot, and it doesn't make them the originators of this 'evil globalism' plot, as far as I can tell.

One supporting piece of evidence for what I'm saying here is the appearance of this plot being at least 5500 years old, if you look to the earliest recorded histories of this type of behavior from the elite. That predates the historical emergence of ethnic Jews and the Jewish faith by hundreds of years, if not thousands. The Sumerians, Babylonians, Akkadians, and Egyptians were all doing this dance too, before any sons of Abraham got involved with it.

Canaanites? Perhaps, but you're painting with a pretty broad brush there. How many of us have some Canaanite blood, if the biblical account is at all accurate? That's probably a pretty big number. If that's where it's at, then by Yahweh where's my jetpack dammit! Anyhow, I think you're correct about Canaanites being mentioned in the history of ancient, secret rulers.

a reply to: nerbot

That seems to be an accurate comparison. Icke is an interesting researcher who seems to mean well, yet appears to have stumbled into the same types of pitfalls. He ate some poison apples. It's probably hard to walk that stuff back too, in that type of career. You can change your mind next week, but that doesn't mean you will shake the mantle of being the guy who thought the Earth was flat, or that it was going to explode on 12:01am ZST on December 21st, 2012, or whatever.

On the other hand, just because I heard him sound nutty last week doesn't mean I wouldn't give him a listen next week if he has something interesting to say, but that's just me. People can make mistakes, and then learn and grow beyond them. It does happen from time to time.
edit on 7-12-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: anyhow...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Just to clarify, that gentleman is NOT Prince Heinrich XIII, the real Prince lived from 1800 to his death aged 69 in 1817. In fact that lineage died out with the death of Prince Heinrich XIX, (who inherited the title from his father in 19020, but didn't actually rule due to physical and mental ill health.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Weirdly... where is the eneMedia defense of JB? Crickets.

This is interesting, @Jack, who is a slave, check the nose ring, now suggesting the actions taken while he was the figurehead be exposed. Likely lost on the soulless beings hotly anticipating the Meghan and Dimwit Racism show.

Twitter being used to out Twitter. Pretty good Irony, not quite Galactic but nice.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Entire Colorado Town Told To Shelter-In-Place Due To Active Shooter

COSTILLA COUNTY, CO – Police in the Town of Blanca, Colorado told all residents to shelter in place Wednesday afternoon due to an active shooter situation.

“Everyone in or near the Town of Blanca, please remain in your houses and do not exit until told it is safe to do so,” the Blanca Police Department wrote on Facebook. “We currently have an active shooter on the west side of town!”

breaking911.com... orado-town-told-to-shelter-in-place-due-to-active-shooter/

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The comedy aspect aside, note the look on his face. The End.

In other loser news.

Royal Family 'crisis plan' laid bare before Harry and Meghan's bombshell documentary

The revelations will likely be ranked from one-10 in severity and the family will respond accordingly, in some cases using their extended network to leak stories or provide comments on allegations.

Of all the things I've wasted time on, this collection of idiots isn't one of them. The Royal Scam, not the great album, is beyond pathetic.

After the Queen was announced dead The Queen's Numbers I saw a string of "oh, she was so wonderful" and more platitudes about how she was so graceful and so this and so that. My jaw was locked open for days.

Every. Single. Aspect. Of the life of that thing was stage managed. By forces who have been doing it for thousands of years.

What people "admired" was her performance, which was carefully scripted by others, to have folks sing her praises before her death and after. Like praising a Soap Opera character (not actor) but worse, because all of the crafting of image was expressly done to manipulate the individual who was "watching" her show into allowing the "Royal Family" with made up linage to do as they pleased with the world and the worshiper's families.

I never met the Queen, would never have bothered, but if I did there would be "rules" to meeting the Queen = all staged! There was not an honest moment in the life of that thing, by design.

Now we have these two idiots plaguing us, and to an extent they are there to dismantle what is left for the DimWit's temporary reign. But I can't help think this wouldn't be necessary if people stopped the false god lineage worship and left all of these parasites by the side of the highway in Death Valley where the belong.

DJT, Meghan is "Nasty" = CIA. Could be, CIA doing some good by crashing this train into a mountain using their outlets?
edit on 7-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Did you see this?

Anne Heche's autopsy examination shows the actress was not on drugs at time of fiery car crash

Heche's autopsy report from the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner was obtained Tuesday by Fox News Digital. The report showed that the 53-year-old actress had previously used coc aine and marijuana, but was not impaired at the time of the crash.

"The toxicology tested from the hospital admission blood showed the presence of benzoylecgonine, an inactive metabolite of coc aine," the coroner's Public Information Officer Sarah Ardalani explained to Fox News Digital. "Therefore, there was no evidence of impairment by illicit substances at the time of the crash."

www.f... oxnews.com/entertainment/anne-heches-autopsy-examination-shows-actress-not-on-drugs-time-fiery-car-crash?intcmp=tw_fnc

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Pegasus

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Only a larp.

Nice of DW to give us a shout out at this critical juncture of history.

edit on 7-12-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

The issue of her car being taken over seems to have magically disappeared again. Much like how Hastings car crash that was used to kill him seem to have ignored the issue of the car being taken over.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Remember that J.D. Power file you sent me on PM a couple of weeks ago? I don't think I'm reading it right.
If it per 100 how can there be 113?

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join