It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Other than pure research, in short, my Twitter strategy is to wade into enemy territory and post the most egregious meembait for normies to bite down on. Some strong meems might seem old hat to us, but there are people seeing them for the first time.

Sitting around online waiving flags with a bunch of MAGA tru believers would be a waste of time. I'm either persuading/recruiting Red Pill candidates or punishing enemies. I think politicians generally have more legit followers than either Twitter "Personalities" or MSM pages. So when Lefty politicians like, umm Elizabeth Warren, spout off a talking point, I try to get on there with a spicy meem for HER followers, since I have few. It gets me in there with real people and a shot at getting them to reject their "heros". That's the best I can do, a little informational warfare.

My internets a little better now. I think I got hit with a little cyber attack on my PC too, plus I'm mobile. So no obligatory meem tonight.

edit on 5-12-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
doop

edit on 5-12-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
doop

If it's a Twitter war they want, then "Meem to Victory".

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Kinda cheesy...

Historians trace Elon Musk’s Swiss roots to Emmental

Since 1979, new members of the Raëlian Movement have been expected to sign an "Act of Apostasy," and send a letter of apostasy to any religious organisation that they were previously involved with. They also sign a contract permitting a mortician to cut a piece of bone from their forehead after death, which they understand as the "Third Eye." This specimen will be stored in ice at a Swiss facility until the Elohim return, at which time it may be used to clone the deceased individual.
link

That's quite the rabbit hole actually...

Raelian UFO Cult offers Disgraced Korean Cloner a Job

The UFO cult made headlines when its leader, a former French sports journalist who calls himself “Rael,” appeared at a US congressional hearing on cloning. He claims that Jesus, the Buddha, and other religious figures were actually cloned by extraterrestrials and living in “UFOland.” Rael, whose real name is Claude Vorilhon, maintains that cloning will create a paradise where people will live forever.

Kanye West and Elon Musk both need education on Raelian symbol
edit on 5-12-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What's up with the snarling

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Reports circling that Klaus Schwab has had a second heart attack.

Let's hope for the best.

🤞

The best will be that he has asked God to forgive him and this has changed his ways. That would be nice. I will keep the beer on the wall for now. I know I would want to have a chance to change the way I acted if I realize I have done something wrong.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman

How long have we been on 88?....lol

We are off of it now.. it was a long time. That should speak for itself.

Didn't loose hope, it was always there. I was holding onto hope. That is what it means. When we pop the top on one it is to be happy that something showed us hope.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think as we are non military on this board, even if still in this is a peaceful discussion. That stated, we are the "noise" the confuses the enemy when we debate the truth of some of the things we do know. THEREFORE, if we know it here then,

1) it will be known soon in the mainstream media simply because it was at one of them already available when we found it

2) it isn't the stuff we don't know (obviously but must be stated)

3) Stuff we don't know doesn't get solved by guessing in these matters. The Generals who might have to act need facts just like they need troops.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I am a late to reply. This is quite interesting to me. It certainly explains a possible reason people who have proven to be successful that have a reason to make amends to the "gods" of this world end up making it look crazy. We can also add in he could be being manipulated some way we don't understand right now. I am sure that is possible, but have not one shred of proof.

Thinking in terms of Moore's law on the ability to grow tech concepts exponentially, and seeing what I did in my day in the army, I can only imagine. I have a good idea of some paths these guys take on desire to invent things. We all see how greedy and powerful big pharma has become. Success in gaining it using that new data to create the new drugs and treatments.

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yeah, not sure what to make of Ye ? He had some momentum and credibility going for him when he captured and released the texts by the Hollywood “ Trainer “ threatening to throw him back in the loony bin and wipe his mind out with drugs to the point his kids wouldn’t recognize him and seemed in a great position to shed some light on the dark underbelly of the entertainment industry, so why provoke a potential ally in Elon ?

He might have been offered the same deal as Dr. Steven Greer.

Greer had a lot of credibility in the beginning being a Dr and having a lot of heavily credentialed people behind him that helped him get in front of congress to talk about the coverup. Then he went complete loony.

I think there are 2 offers being made when people annoy the wrong people at the top:
1. We help you suicide yourself

2. You discredit yourself. This is the better method in my opinion and not only for Greer,Ye, etc but for the system as it doesn't make it as suspicious as always killing off your critics.

Lets see how far on the crazy scale he reaches in terms of discrediting himself.

edit on 5-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

On April 27, 2022, following Elon Musk‘s purchase of Twitter, Maitreya Rael named him an Honorary Guide of the Raelian Movement for his unwavering support for freedom of speech.

this is really getting good

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Let's hope for the best.

🤞

The best will be that he has asked God to forgive him and this has changed his ways. That would be nice. I will keep the beer on the wall for now. I know I would want to have a chance to change the way I acted if I realize I have done something wrong.

I would think so too. But it seems that many lefties cannot even consider the possibility that they might be wrong, which I must imagine would make any kind of repentance difficult, if not impossible.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I saw this video posted recently but did not view it until now....not sure if it was posted here already......

From 8.....

Russian Soldier Devastated After Liberating Child Organ Harvesting Factory in Ukraine

rumble.com...

Here's a first-hand account of the horrors that happen in Ukraine. Adrenochrome and organ harvesting from children is not a "Conspiracy Theory". Unfortunately it's very real, and one of the reasons the Liberal World Order would rather see Ukraine reduced to rubble than have Russia reveal their crimes to the world.

Know that it is our Tax Dollars that are going towards funding such atrocities. For all those useful idiots waving a Ukrainian flag, these sins are on them and one day they will be judged for their blind complicity.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Justoneman

Let's hope for the best.

🤞

I would think so too. But it seems that many lefties cannot even consider the possibility that they might be wrong, which I must imagine would make any kind of repentance difficult, if not impossible.

Former President Trump continues doing what he can to raise Leftie awareness: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
QTSR Dec 5:

edit on 12/5/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Us coast guard doing some coded messaging imo.
uscg won't leave you maroon(ed)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
QTSR Dec 5:

edit on 12/5/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

On April 27, 2022, following Elon Musk‘s purchase of Twitter, Maitreya Rael named him an Honorary Guide of the Raelian Movement for his unwavering support for freedom of speech.

this is really getting good

Well at least he's in good company

tee-hee

snort

right on.... the Mark

edit on 5-12-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Heads up! Reports are that the Brazilian military has started killing the heads of drug cartels that are reported to be responsible for arranging the fraudulent election.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Like most cults that sprang up in the wake of MK Ultra and MK Often this is probably a totally controlled organization

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Heads up! Reports are that the Brazilian military has started killing the heads of drug cartels that are reported to be responsible for arranging the fraudulent election.

That's not nice, the CIA paid good money to rig those elections

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join