It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Weirdness Alert:
Pfizer = $. So why is Pfizer allowing generics for their new drug Paxlovid???

My first thought was that somehow getting a lot of people to take it is more important than the money. Since Pfizer is not altruistic, one might conclude that the drug is a bad thing, and part of an agenda similar to the vax itself.

But a quick startpage.com search might suggest a simpler reason: Paxlovid (the brand name for the drug), is made up of two generic medications—nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. So for practical purposes, it is generic to start with.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Q Actors on the political stage.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Something bothers me about this. Look at the second picture on the link. The firefighter is holding his suspenders with his arms crossed. Reminds me of how some military do that with thier tactical vests. Then I stumbled on this post:

twitter.com...

Osiris.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Symbolism, it's a helluva drug.

Biden’s Secret Service rental cars left charred after catching fire in Nantucket

The Secret Service rented five vehicles from Hertzto carry the president and his family, and all five of them caught fire in the parking lot, according to footage first obtained by the Nantucket Current.

“At approximately5:22 am Airport shift staff observed an active fire in the rental car overflow area through the Airport’s Closed Circuit Television System,”

Q Fire

An aside. I was out among the pewblick, The View was on the mind control box, they seem to have trotted out Muskinator Victim Alyssa Milano. No idea what they were parroting but I can guess. One Playbook. Oh, and the dead studio audience was masked.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Would anyone more knowledgeable on this give an opinion please. It is way out of left field! In fact, I think it came from the parking garage.

Twitter

and a song to go along with it because music soothes the savage beast.

P

edit on 29/11/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Me earlier:

An aside. I was out among the pewblick, The View was on the mind control box, they seem to have trotted out Muskinator Victim Alyssa Milano. No idea what they were parroting but I can guess. One Playbook. Oh, and the dead studio audience was masked.

Evidently, even without the sound, I knew why she was there.

This playbook is sooooooooo stupid. Quick, we're losing control, send a marginal celebrity bot out on a cackling hen talk show to show how she's a victim, then show her righteously saying she won't back down. Back down from what exactly?

Muskinator has to somehow figure out a way to purge the fake follow count, without giving them the victimhood crown. When they/them/we/us find out 50 people follow renOgade and his husband and 35 people follow Alyssa Milano the twitter world is going to look very different.

This clown show seems to inspire me to add to my collapsing world evidence files.

Didn't a renOgade stooge go to reddit to find out how to delete files?

Funny what you see when you shift perspectives... 11911

DJT's greatest gift was pushing the polarity so far that this sort of thing was inevitable.

Funny what you see when you shift perspectives... 333

DJT's greatest gift was pushing the polarity so far that this sort of thing was inevitable.

Keep your hands inside the car at all times kids, this ride is about to really move.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The obsession with scientific data without consideration of the human spiritual experience has definitely run amok.

It leads to Dostoevsky's dictum that when God is dead everything is permitted. Then you get the pedo trans abortion aggressively assisted suicide stuff—the idea that morals are meaningless because there is nothing you can put under a microscope to prove scientifically one morality is better than another.

But I have tried to argue that it is exactly that lack of proof that gives man the opportunity, even the requirement, of stretching his spiritual muscles. If one rejects doing as told by dogmatic religion, and there is no objective proof of a specific morality that can be scientifically verified, one is forced to decide and CHOOSE what is right. You don’t throw your hands up in the air and say it doesn’t matter. It is childish to believe you can do whatever you want. Adults with the benefit of experience realize all choices have consequences and choosing wisely is important.

What the human race needs more than anything is to grow up. We are as children, but without the excuse of innocence. All the talk of ascension and higher powers becomes ironic. We are not ready. We don’t even make use of the faculties we already have.

My hope is that defeating the cabal might allow us to fully become what we are. At that point we will be ready to contemplate what we might become.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
CLIP

Remarkable.

81m votes for Joe Biden, most popular POTUS EVER! After he was elected that 81m turned into a dozen harping twitter users, who are now quitting, and a few politicos who tacitly approve of him.

No LULU voters demanding their guy, elected in the most fair election ever, take over?

Joe = Lulu = one playbook = Inversion coming.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oh Oh Oh, or should I say Ho Ho Ho?

I have your Xmas conversation starter right here.

A must see clip KASHMONEY talking some FBI, some Jan 6.

Study up kids, wait for the dinner to be served and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

So Twitter policy is to no longer enforce C0vid misinformation. That changes the game.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Likely it spread out from one vehicle to engulf them all. Sometimes a car-b-q is just a car-b-Q.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It does look like the Chevy is the SUV that had the issue. What I don't get in who were the rentals for? It says that the SS was using them to drive the Bidens around, but in the pictures of their trip the SS black SUVs are seen.

I'm thinking that the vehicle fire was another failed False Flag. If all the vehicles in the parking lot had gone up in flames, chances are that "Qan Non" would be blamed again.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Sorry, I'm just finding this. That is insane! There is actually no reason to appoint anyone to certify elections if this stands!
I wonder how they got by with this during the hanging chads episode. That went on for two weeks, I think.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

In amongst the channeling was this when I asked if America was safe from reprisal attacks in their own country. I swear that this is exactly how it came through: "The enemy is already within. It is not who the American's are attacking".

And boy was that right!!!!

The Chinese have been 'infiltrating' countries for decades. I only need to think about all the China Town's scattered across here in the UK. This has always puzzled me for many decades. I keep asking myself why are the Chinese allowed to have specifically designated China Towns, those fancy arches at each end of the area designating "you are now entering China", in almost every major city in the world and no other 'race' is allowed to do that?

This has bugged me since I first went to China Town in Cali when I was 18. We were visiting my grandparents and my aunt was taking me to all of the interesting places she could think of. When she told me where we were going, I asked her how they could call it China Town if they were in the U.S. but she did not know. I went on to ask other people over the years, but no one could answer the question.

how did he know?

That’s a little skeery, lol but then again if you were in a small town, it was probably the talk of the town if the police had been called out to the restaurant.

Was the person you channeled a politician?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I've considered that too, but even if he resigns, can't he still be hauled into court?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Catching up cimmerius, so here's an add on the Qphone DNA matching.

I think it was in the "Sitrep" rumble videos that the steps to the Quantum Financial System rollout to individuals was described.

These discuss everyone going to appointments, where they exchange old currency for new, provide you your sovereign funds and tax rebates and receive quantum laptops and Qphones.

From memory, the slide set in one of these videos describes that a blood test does not need to be taken. Instead the Qphone reads our DNA (from our auras or frequency vibration?). The first time we "pair" with the phone sets the DNA link - a bit like quantum entanglement perhaps?

I'll try to dig out the slide set and post it.

edit on 30-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

cavv, re a subtle difference in latest Q posts:

I have noted that there are no SPURIOUS SPACES in posts since #4951.

This is not yet statistically significant as there were only 5 posts, with such extra space at the end of a line, between #4900 and #4951.

I'd also note that our thread member Elenochie, posting on telegram as Enoch's News Blast, is also dubious as to the latest posts.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hawley questions Tim Cook/Apple.......

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

So I guess Apple will call Hawley and remind him he works for them.

Be par for the course these days.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, to add, observations on Elon Musk's bedside table picture:

1) Most will probably have assumed that the tall BRONZE metal object is a lamp - but there's no wire lead or switch? ...and why avoid showing the lamp shade? Could it be a model of a TESLA TOWER?

2) The DIET COKE cans:
a) They are GOLD, with SILVER ring pulls!
b) Their number and positioning form both a 31 (financial mirror) - and a SLASH + SPOT/dot?
c) They are grouped around the BRONZE object, giving GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE = Medals? (World cup?)
d) Gematria for DIET COKE = 72 simple =
BITCOIN = MONEY = DOGECOIN = ALGORAND = ROCKET= RIVER = BULLET

3) The GUN:
a) What's with the RECTANGULAR BULLETS? Reminds me of an electric RAIL GUN?
b) Note that they are the same colouring as a DURACELL battery!
c) There is no TRIGGER lever in the finger hole - Does it have a fingerprint/pressure button instead?
d) Reminds me of #151 How do you capture a very dangerous animal?... with a TRANQUILISER GUN?

4) The AQUASANA glass of water is almost empty:
a) AQUA SANA translates to HEALTHY WATER,
b) So "Healthy water running out"?

edit on 30-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join