It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Where are the Bodies Buried ?

Never A Straight Answer

FBI searches NASA scientist's home, property in California as part of 27-year cold case

Acold case that's captivated Northern California for 27 years took federal officials to Redwood City this week for a continued search into the disappearance of Ylva Hagner, a Stanford University student missing since 1996.

Must be a SLOW NEWS Day = Then again

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW

ACT like IT

Elon Musk Facing Subpoena in Jeffrey Epstein Lawsuit

Careful WHO YOU FOLLOW

edit on 5152023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

lol, I give that much in local races. Tomorrow is a big election primary day. I've done all I can for now. See, what happens with an incumbent or popular candidate, they file for both parties primary, regardless of R or D. This gives them a shot at knocking out the competition, unless they have their ground game working.

Anyway, my guy is "the candidate who won't show up for court drunk". lol, no him and his dog are high level super-pedo crime fighters. The dog is trained to sniff out USB and hard drives, very cool and unique skill. Nice, such a major player, but when I met him last week, it turns out my reputation preceded me. In the paper 2-3x a week locking up nasty pedos, verses the townmayordrunkjudge. I ask, "who could possible have more conflicts of interest than a three term mayor???"

Anyway, I say everybody suffers from attention-seeking. Some people do it with bad actions, some do it with good.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Jussie Sayin

May 9, 2023

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Old slick Willy is not looking too hot these days. That tremble was distracting! As to his point, okay there idjit. Seeing how the electoral college is so piecemeal maybe just maybe some streamlining is necessary. Being from NY I have issue with winner takes all in that respect. So the rest of the state is at the mercy of NYC because of population density??? Many elections would go different if that was not the case.
edit on 15-5-2023 by hangedman13 because: To-too

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Is that a Masonic Handshake ?

whats that wipe under the dry EYE ?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Send it all into the cauldron for disposal...

youtu.be...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I thought Ukraine was Eastern 0rthodox..?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Alright! First to the table with it. Aaaaaand:
Durham.
Boom.
www.cnn.com...

Special counsel John Durham concluded that the FBI should never have launched a full investigation into connections between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, according to a report compiled over three years by the Trump-administration appointee and released on Monday.

Durham’s 300-plus page report also states that the FBI used “raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence,” to launch the “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation into Trump and Russia but used a different standard when weighing concerns about alleged election interference regarding Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

The special counsel, however, did not recommend any new charges against individuals or “wholesale changes” about how the FBI handles politically charged investigations, despite strongly criticizing the agency’s behavior.

“Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we conclude that the (Justice) Department and FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report,” Durham wrote.

The report also concludes that “at least on the part of certain personnel intimately involved in the matter” there was “a predisposition to open an investigation into Trump.”

www.politico.com...
www.justice.gov...
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So, being in line with Q-3881 and Q-4813 (both quoted below), it would seem that the top officials at the IRS are not only rogue elements working against the US Citizen, but might be hiding Trotskyist activities (masked as Muslim Brotherhood activities).

The IRS on Monday removed the “entire investigative team” from its long-running tax fraud probe of first son Hunter Biden in alleged retaliation against the whistleblower who recently contacted Congress to allege a coverup in the case, The Post has learned.

The purge allegedly was done on the orders of the Justice Department, the whistleblower’s attorneys informed congressional leaders in a letter.

“Today the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Supervisory Special Agent we represent was informed that he and his entire investigative team are being removed from the ongoing and sensitive investigation of the high-profile, controversial subject about which our client sought to make whistleblower disclosures to Congress. He was informed the change was at the request of the Department of Justice,” Mark Lytle and Tristan Leavitt wrote.

Have to ask if the revealing of how money was coming and going to the Bidens might have shown more then what we think it does. like I said above did it show us money going through Trotskyists backed groups?

Q-3881

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b03e04 No.8238822 📁
Feb 24 2020 20:36:43 (EST)
EMHyS2xXkAA8JrB.png⬇

twitter.com...📁
Listen carefully.
Think: re: why [no] arrests (justice) yet?
What if (almost) every critical position [sr] within the US GOV apparatus was infiltrated?
WHAT MUST BE DONE FIRST?
THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
+Sleepers
Backgrounds are important.
Muslim Brotherhood
List of 'in the news now [names]' w/ known ties to Islam?
THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 4-YEAR ELECTION.
[assumptions correct - package well rec [known]]
Q

and Q-4813

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5a3dba No.10953742 📁
Oct 6 2020 19:04:22 (EST)
How close did we come to losing it?
What if she got in?
What if she got (3+) SC Justice(s)?
What if she got 300+ Judges?
What if rogue elements remained [+ more added] within FBI, CIA, NSA, State, DNI, WH, IRS, DHS, ICE, WHO, CDC, ……..?
What if our MIL remained financially starved?
What if [F]oreign backers continued to control America's policies?
What if our borders remained open?
What if China was given the keys?
What if ………?
This is not about R vs D.
Q

Given the fact that the Durham investigation has shown the not only did a former SoS get involved with the attempted take down of a US President, but so did the heads of the Alphabet-Agencies (maybe even Alphabet itself). Hell, two now former US Presidents seem to have been involved in all this. Never before in the history of this country has this type of revenge scheme ever been presented to the American people. Rogue elements all over the place.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hot in Minnesota

youtu.be...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Looks like a regular handshake. I did not see anything cryptic about it. I bet the Masons around here will confirm this.

What kind of an ass would go see the Pope dressed like that. I mean did Zelensky's wife take "All the Money" with her when she fled the country. Zelensky dresses like he's going to the gym all the time, what the hell.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Rumours from Arya's list on twitter that storm tweet will be at 0:11am May 16th, 6 minutes away...

Tweet 1
Tweet 2
Tweet 3 - thread
Tweet 4

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hum so if I'm reading this correctly then we should be getting a pretty good message in a few hours, but on the 20th, we should be reading that "some kind of weather system is on us"? A Storm of sorts should I say?

EDITED PART BELOW:

Republicans' search for a key Biden corruption informant continues as Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., revealed over the weekend that a key source in the effort to dig deeper into the alleged Biden family bribery scheme is nowhere to be found.

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., confirmed GOP officials still could not "track down" the key witness as of Monday morning, telling FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo that the federal agencies such as the FBI and DOJ have "turned a blind eye" to both the missing informant and the Biden family's alleged corruption.

"The telling thing about this is that our Federal Bureau of Investigation and our Justice Department have basically just turned a blind eye to all of this and now it's come down to the point where speaker McCarthy has to have a one-on-one meeting with Director Wray over the way that they've handled this and bungled this thing from the start," the Oversight Committee member and Foreign Affairs Committee member said on "Mornings with Maria."

Weird how a lot of talk about Seth Rich has been bouncing around, and now we might have had another FBI connected "issue".
edit on 15-5-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Storm tweet didn't come at 00:11 but the weather system on 20th will be interesting... In particular because I am at some friends' wedding performing the following roles:

Usher
Reading at service
Witness on marriage certificate
Toastmaster...
...makes a change from 6 outings as best man!

..and Wingwoman is the matron of honor.

Could be a busy day!!
edit on 16-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

There was this: via Twitter

Drop 432 looks really important. Posted 11:12:55am
11:12 is a specific match for today (12:11), and gives 3:11. :55 is Q55.

432🪞234=Ripple
MISSILE
MISSLE
FOX THREE=101 (binary=69)
SPLASH=75=5×15 (in the sea?)
AS THE WORLD TURNS=217 (order of towers falling on 911)
RED_OCTOBER

I'm not sure if you caught that. No storm warning, but hum?

Even without a drop, it looks like the 20th will be a busy day for you.
edit on 16-5-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Missed that one so cheers for pointing it out!

I'm just hoping their wedding isn't inhibited by blackout and locked up banks - but what will be will be... the bar at the venue only accepts card payments!

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Bear in mind that person is not a Pope.

Actor, agent, something ... but not a defender of The Faith.

Cheers

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It really doesn't matter. Zelensky wears that crap no matter who he's visiting. Fake Pope for a Fake Chruch it seems, but one would think that if they want to keep up appearances, they would have told Zelensky to dress up a bit. Instead, he shows up everywhere dressed like a 90's era Russian thug.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Hope not too blah blahey > www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Cheers... will ingest posy-zeds!

P.s. note that your youtube settings dont allow your vids to be vued outside yewtoob!
edit on 16-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join