It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
She was a red head extraordinaire. Church Lady on SNL would ask whose favorite color is Red???? SATAN!

I am sure they weren't promoting Christianity on her shows. They were softening us up for when they would promote evil things in the years after her show. A bump toward accepting minute things that some believed evil and wait to bump us more toward accepting other similarly small evils . After decades of that we have the 7 words you can't say on the airwaves like TV have become acceptable now.

Incrementalism works over time to soften the target to accepting their evil desires. Now they push mental disorders such as transgender dysphoria and pedophilia as acceptable behavior for people to participate when they are both disorders that need Psychiatric treatment.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Trip

Sir Escanor IsOnFire
@EscanorIsOnFire
8h
Lucille Ball (Lu---er B--l) had several shows with "Lucy" in the title.   Her first big show was "I Love Lucy" with best friend characters Fred & Ethel, and her husband Desi who played "Ricky".   Coincidence or Not?  LUCY (LUCI) FRED (F) ETHEL (E) RICKY (R)   “I LOVE L-C-F-R”

Stumble
twitter.com...Right under our nose?
Interesting

edit on 17-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Fabulous Rel!
Now I'll have to take a trip out with my dowser and walking boots and see what it (dowser) tells me.
Witches (the horrid ones) have been busy a couple of decades ago, reversing the flow of ley-lines on Anglesey.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, have a look into Michael Bentine's books, particularly his Lords of the Levels (a novel). Also Doors of the Mind. Did you know he was a crack shot with a pistol and was the only civilian ever to have trained the SAS (in their early days) in counter terrorism at Hereford? A fascinating man!

Do you enjoy imprinting the neutral field of our holography with "witchcraft"?

Check this groovy book out:

Abstract: A general overview of the physics and cosmology of subquantum kinetics is presented,
together with its more recently developed explanation for quantum entanglement. Subquantum
kinetics is shown to be able to account for the superluminal control of the parallel-antiparallel
orientation of particle spin mediated through electric potential soliton beam links established
between remotely positioned, mutually entangled particles.

The Cosmic Ether: Introduction to Subquantum Kinetics
edit on 17-5-2023 by NoAlienBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
this is whack, no?

PRIORITY CLAIM

This application claims the benefit of U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 60/465,927 filed Apr. 25, 2003, which is incorporated herein by reference in its entirety.

STATEMENT OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORT

This invention was made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an agency of the United States Government. Therefore, the U.S. Government has certain rights in this invention.

FIELD OF THE DISCLOSURE

This invention relates to a newly isolated human coronavirus. More particularly, it relates to an isolated coronavirus genome, isolated coronavirus proteins, and isolated nucleic acid molecules encoding the same. The disclosure further relates to methods of detecting a severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus and compositions comprising immunogenic coronavirus compounds.

edit on (5/17/2323 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The Q proofs have never been better.

Is the Corney ready for Harvest?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

"May"

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well this is really odd.
Pope Francis has just taken an urgent call during one of his audiences. Seems very unusual especially in light of #997

[POPE] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT.
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.

It would be interesting to know who called him in such a panic. Maybe someone is monitoring these calls?

Pope Francis receives phone call

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Help on the way.

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006
I have several pendulums. My oldest, and named Teach, is oak I'll see if I can upload a photo. I have another called Victoria, also wood. A phantom quartz which I use for energy work. Then a pair of dowsing rods, copper with wooden handles and at the end there is a fine string with a small crystal on the end as a weight. It's also removable.
Tried uploading photos of them, but uploading function isn't working again

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Has Club Med been mentioned in the threads ?

Lots of high rollers tied up in that, including a Rothschild. President today is a Giscard d'Estaing.

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Loved it as a child, especially the flea circus. I'd be staring at the screen trying to figure out how they did it!
It will be a while before I get a window to go investigate. Teaching this weekend in South Wales, then following weekend at a conference in Ludlow.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoAlienBastards
Did I say I was a witch, no I didn't and I'm not.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
It seems that the IRS is planning to spend some of the $ generously given to them on our behalf. I'm amazed that they cannot see how there might be some conflict around this.
IRS Will Offer Free On-line Tax Prep for Some

Quoting from the WSJ...
"American's don't want to give the IRS such sweeping control and authority, yet the Biden administration refuses to listen."
"The IRS report noted some taxpayers' concerns about information security."

I would think that TurboTax and other tax preparation agencies may have some strong feelings about them encroaching on their turf.
Another thought I had is what if they mess up since they have proven to be completely honest? Then what? Does the tax payer get to sue the very agency that they pay taxes to for mistakes made in tax preparation.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I thumbed my way back onto the *repeal patriot act* bus recently.
all aboard?

On March 25, 2015, KrisAnne published her interview(s) with Sam Andrews, leader of the Ferguson, Missouri Oath Keepers, who managed all the Oath Keepers on the roofs of businesses in Ferguson, Missouri during the riots. It is an audio MP-3 file, and is full of “the rest of the story” which the news media somehow managed to overlook, failed to share with the American people.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've been catching up as well. I just had a very interesting trip to London! A surprise and I made good use of my time.
I went to West Minster Abbey and checked out the chair that King Charles sat on. Also the guide made the most hilarious comment. She was especially keen on wanting to show us where Jill Biden was during the ceremony.
The tour group was composed of Americans and the peels of laughter, well she just gave up on that idea...

She did emphasize that King Charles did not wear his military uniform, which apparently was a significant deviation from customs.
King Charles Breaks Royal Tradition
That seemed significant to me, as in maybe he no longer has support from the military?

Then we headed over to Windsor Castle and I learned about the Order of the Garter.
Order of the Garter

King Charles also chose not to wear silk stockings. Wouldn't those silk stockings need a garter to hold them up?
The Order of the Garter

Could it be possible that he is no longer a member of the Order of the Garter?
----
We traveled a lot by subway. The slogan "See it. Say it. Sorted" telephone number 61016 just hit me as a bit of symbolism.
Why would someone need a FOIA request to get information about this message?
See it, Say it, Sorted
----
London has really gone all in with the cashless agenda. Granted it made riding the subway easier to use but really one had no idea how much it was costing.
I saw some people wanting to use cash and they were turned away at restaurants and stores. It seems a very easy way to shut people out of society.
Anyway we had a great time, saw lots of sights and managed to squeeze in a soccer game.

-----
I also took some time just talking to people about what they thought was going on. Everyone seemed to have a pretty good idea about the "depopulation" agenda but the bigger Q was what to do now. I thought it was very interesting that May Parsons, the nurse who gave the first Covid jab and promoted it had her picture and name on the outside of some buses in London. Sort of had the feelz of a 'wanted poster.

Wanted Poster of May Parsons

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
World Bank explores tokenizing infrastructure projects

The World Bank has published a report exploring blockchain for infrastructure projects such as roads, power plants and renewable energy projects. The authors aim to help the World Bank decide whether to conduct a proof of concept tokenized security to test the waters.

www.ledgerinsights.com...

Ripple Acquires Crypto Custody Firm Metaco for $250M in Tokenization Push

Ripple expands into the institutional crypto custody market, predicting the niche will hit $10 trillion by the end of the decade.

Ripple has acquired Swiss digital asset custody company Metaco.

A deal worth $250 million will see Ripple become the sole shareholder of Metaco which will continue operations as an independent brand.

Metaco offers tokenization tools and custody infrastructure for institutions to scale new business models in the crypto economy. They have already provided their services to the likes of Citi, Union Bank, and Bank BNP Paribas.

The move also means Ripple will be expanding its institutional offerings, providing customers with the technology to custody, issue, and settle any type of tokenized asset—with similar offerings for regular Ripple customers.

www.decrypt.co...=1

Tokenization Is the Way to Realize Biden’s Electric Vehicle Overhaul

The Biden administration last month announced a historic overhaul to ramp up adoption of EVs. Under new regulations put forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), at least 54% of all new vehicles made in the United States must be electric by 2030, essentially mandating a new North American supply chain, assembly lines, and manufacturing facilities.

A blockchain solution isn’t just a necessity for realizing this supply chain: It is the only way to have transparency and ensure human rights as the United States transitions off fossil fuels.

Integrating blockchain into supply chain systems is no longer theoretical. Organizations have embraced the technology to track certain aspects of the manufacturing process: Global jewelry corporation De Beers announced it was applying blockchain to its operations, with the intention of bringing much-needed transparency to the diamond trade. The World Economic Forum has even introduced an entire mandate on this front with over 100 partnered organizations. Titled “Redesigning Trust with Blockchain in the Supply Chain,” the project aims to “co-design an open-source toolkit which will streamline the deployment of blockchain throughout a broad and diverse sector.”

[url]https://www.coindesk.com/consensus-magazine/2023/05/15/tokenization-is-the-way-to-realize-the-bidens-electric-vehicle-overhaul/%3foutputType=amp[ /url]

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
If you think that is whack how about this?
Circling back to Pfizer I guess Occam's razor applies here. Since they have created turbo cancer they are desperate to acquire Seagen. May 17th announcement that they are borrowing $31 billion to buy them.
They have made billions in profit so where is the $ going?
P fizer's Mega Deal

Checking in with the CFO he seems to have plans, stock buybacks and increased dividend payments.
What is Pfizer Up to?
Just consider that if they hadn't made bank on the Covid jabs they might not have had enough funds to buy this company and others to help deal with the fall out.

Despite this one would think that Pfizer's stock price would be doing better.
Pfizer Stock Price

Just imagine if that indemnity protection veil is pierced?
Brook Jackson Twitter
Pfizer has just such big problems "Ventavia and Meridian were both under the Platinum Research Network umbrella."
She is the clinical trial whistleblower so this isn't over. Not by a long shot.

Then we have all the jab injured who have been ignored but what about the asymptomatic?
Bllod Clots Using thermal Imaging

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
What do you make of this?
Billy 'the investor' Gates is on the move selling a 20% stake in Berkshire Hathaway. That brings the Foundation holdings to around 17%.

He's really shrewd with his investments so maybe this has to do with the activist investor group at the shareholders meeting. That meeting was held May 5, 5X5 in the kill box.

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Sells 20% Stake in Berkshire Hathaway

Warren Buffet's Giving Pledge has provided lots of $ towards their depopulation agenda via the jabs. Maybe they are trying to distance themselves from each other because optically it is just not a good look.

Anyway it just makes me very suspicious.
Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder Meeting

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Indonesia Introducing New National Payment System to Protect Against 'Geopolitical Consequences'

Indonesia is introducing a new national payment system as the country furthers its de-dollarization efforts and protection against “possible geopolitical consequences.” The new payment system will replace Visa and Mastercard in state-owned institutions and companies, a top central bank official said. “We expect that very soon it will become widespread.”

Indonesia will introduce a new national payment system that will replace Visa and Mastercard in state-owned institutions and companies, according to Dicky Kartikoyono, Bank Indonesia’s Head of Strategic Management and Governance Department. The central bank official was quoted by CNBC as saying Monday:

In accordance with the president’s plan, the transition to our national payment system is proceeding smoothly. We expect that very soon it will become widespread, including within state-owned enterprises.

news.bitcoin.com...

South Korea, Indonesia agree on de-dollarization deal

Central banks of South Korea and Indonesia signed a memorandum of understanding to cooperate on promoting the use of their currencies in bilateral transactions, such as current account transactions and direct investment, Reuters reported on Thursday.

www.en.irna.ir...

Samsung is exploring an 'offline' digital currency that works with Galaxy phones

Consumer tech giant Samsung is looking into launching a central bank digital currency in a collaboration with the Bank of Korea.

The South Korean electronics firm said Monday that it had signed a memorandum of understanding with the country's central bank to conduct technical research on the digital currency.

Samsung said such a CBDC, which refers to a digital currency issued by a central bank, would work "offline" and could be sent between owners of its Galaxy smartphone and smartwatches thanks to a secure chip in the dev

www.cnbc.com... in an

Ahead of Joining BRICS, Iraq Issues Ban on U.S. Dollar Transactions

The Interior Ministry of Iraq issued a ban on U.S. dollar transactions across the country. Iraq is one among the 24 countries that have shown interest to join the BRICS alliance and accept the new currency for global trade. The Iraqi government banned entities from initiating business transactions with the U.S. dollar early this week. Iraq aims to control the fluctuating black market exchange rate, that has been plaguing the country for long enough.

watcher.guru...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It looks like McCarthy caved. Expect inflation to skyrocket.

Biden, McCarthy say U.S. won't default as debt talks inch forward

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy told CNBC in an interview he does not think the U.S. will default on its debt as tense negotiations over the debt ceiling continue.
President Joe Biden echoed that sentiment later in remarks from the White House.

www.cnbc.com...

The federal government's bank account just saw a sharp drop in cash as the default deadline looms

The federal government's bank account just saw a sharp drop in cash as the default deadline looms.
The Treasury General Account had $87.4 billion on Monday, down from $140 billion on Friday.

[url]https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/federal-government-cash-balance-treasury-general-account-debt-ceiling-default-2023-5?amp[/url ]

new topics

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join