It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Iirc from Bauemonts ancient britain book, the cottswelds were leftover partially intact after the demise so leys would be stronger maybe because still in tact from ancient times without too much dissturbance, that book and the sequall put out 11 11 11 11 11 11 2011 may gain more interest due to now events, still to read second book.

Yes that crater may be a behind the scenes ww2 manewver, even a tunnell blow ?, lol if one could utilise ley lines would one, of course.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Tracking resignations- Lawrence Tabek the Acting Director of the NIH is being potentially replaced by Monica Bertagnolli. Granted once again he was just filling the position until they could find the 'right' person. I wonder if anyone remains in Congress not bought off by Pfizer that might investigate her suitability for the position. But why bother, right?

She is an interesting choice, as in we have another link to cancer. What is very strange is that she was in the position of Director of the National Cancer Institute since October, so isn't it surprising that the next Director will be #17.

Seems she was a key member in supporting Biden's new Cancer Moonshot. I keep circling back to Albert Bourla's book "Moonshot" and it just smacks of pointing out the turbo cancer link, if you know what I mean.

Considering her connection to cancer and that she is personally surviving breast cancer she would be most sympathetic to Pfizer's next Moonshot- the mRNA Cancer jab.

Biden Appoints New NIH Director
Monica Bertagnolli Wiki

It would be worth keeping eyes on Harvard.
The rise in cancer-"We found that this risk is increasing with each generation". It appears that the data is not fitting into the neat, tidy explanations. Let's see how they are going to try to explain away what is starting now.
Hrvard- Researchers report dramatic increase in cancer in people under 50

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Continuing the A.I. rollout...

Sanctuary rolls out Phoenix, a Carbon-based humanoid AI labor robot

Sanctuary AI, a Vancouver-based robotics firm, has just revealed Phoenix, their humanoid robot designed for the workforce.

Stats:

-5'7"
-155 lbs
-Human dexterity
-Lifts up to 55 pounds
-Can move at three miles per hour

Canada's Sanctuary AI has revealed a new humanoid robot, shooting for the "world's first human-like intelligence in general purpose robots (GPR)." Phoenix builds on some very impressive earlier work and a neat "piloted" approach to training.

The humanoid form certainly isn't the most efficient shape for a useful robot – but it's an excellent shape for a robot that's designed to take over as many human tasks as possible.

newatlas.com...

Phoenix and Carbon unveiled

Just hours after Phoenix's reveal, Tesla's humanoid robot Optimus also made its presence known with its first tweet.

The robots are coming.

Multiple fully Tesla-made Bots now walking around & learning about the real world
Tweet

Tesla Bot Update: The humanoid is getting better and is learning faster than humans

Regarding bipedal robots, the benchmark is relatively high, with Boston Dynamics' Atlas capable of doing flips and somersaults. Musk, however, never said that Tesla was looking to entertain people with its robots' antics. Instead, Tesla's Bot will do the same repetitive, boring thing that most robot companies do, replacing humans with "repetitive, dangerous or boring tasks."

interestingengineering.com...

Wendy’s and Pipedream to Pilot Underground Autonomous Robot System

Wendy’s plans to test delivering mobile orders with an underground autonomous robot system.

The quick service restaurant (QSR) has partnered with “hyperlogistics company” Pipedream on a pilot program that will equip one existing restaurant with an underground delivery system that will carry digital food orders from the kitchen to designated parking spots, according to a Wednesday (May 17) press release.

With the Pipedream system, autonomous robots will transport meals underground from the kitchen to a car located at a designated Instant Pickup portal in a matter of seconds, according to the press release.

The system will allow digital customers to pick up their orders quickly and conveniently, without having to leave their car, and will free up restaurant crew members to do other things, the release said.

www.pymnts.com...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A look back...

Jeffrey Epstein set Elon Musk's brother up with a girlfriend in effort to get close to the Tesla founder, sources say

Jeffrey Epstein, the multimillionaire sex criminal, introduced Kimbal Musk, Elon Musk's brother, to a woman in his entourage, two sources told Business Insider.
The woman, who had previously dated Epstein and lived in an apartment building where he was known to house models, dated Kimbal Musk from 2011 to 2012.
Though the relationship was by all accounts genuine, the sources said Epstein hoped it would open doors to Elon Musk and his companies.
Epstein and his entourage were granted a private tour of Elon Musk's SpaceX facility in Hawthorne, California, in 2012.

It's unclear how Epstein and Kimbal Musk met initially, but they saw each other occasionally because Kimbal was dating a woman in Epstein's entourage at the time, the people said. The woman had previously dated Epstein and lived in an apartment building that Epstein's brother owned, which Epstein had used to house people close to him, including models from Eastern Europe.

The couple, who dated from 2011 to 2012, were set up by Epstein, the sources said. Their relationship brought Epstein into contact with the Musk family and its businesses, and it highlights how the convicted sex offender may have used the women in his inner circle to develop strategic relationships with prominent people in the world of tech and business.

www.businessinsider.com...

If I remember correctly, Kimbal Musk had a connection to Pizza**** through his restaurant.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Shady

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The Corn's guna lose all it's juice and dry out if not harvested soon!!!

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Noice catch, T2... Wonder who he was being given orders by?

Got me thinking... Does the pope use a square and compass to mark out his tonsure?
edit on 17-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Congrats on trip to London, T2... would you go again? If so you could follow the comey et al walk from Corinthia hotel down the embankment.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As we can’t discuss narcotics publicly if you want more info on this phenomenon then feel free to PM me. I’ve been investigating the ability to detect and analyse this very thing for decades, to the point dimethyltryptamine and lasers aren’t required to see this field of information.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I think it's because the Flynn we should be trusting is/was Charles Flynn and not Michael. That's just me though, and I have been known to be wrong from time to time.

edit on 17-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hilarious.

We are comparing DURHAM's beard to the Punisher silhouette, right?

edit on 17-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: format

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Re "tunnel blow", that is very possible because:
a) There is a large square concrete vertical entrance locked on the edge of the crater,
b) There is a nuclear bunker at the top of Fish Hill about a mile beyond the church - publicly it's said to be a seed store or somesuch.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok so this is weird. I'll pretense this by pointing out that it was long exposed that Disney Cruises would stop off at the lagoon located at Epstein Island. A situation that barely got any coverage and got brushed aside while the entirety of the Epstein Saga played out.

Disney has reportedly cut ties with Dwayne Johnson in a major film franchise after a massive $3 billion lawsuit was filed that names Johnson as the mastermind behind an elaborate kidnapping plot against another former pro-wrestler and her children.

Here's the details about this:

TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling) wrestler Trenesha Biggers, also known by her ring name, Rhaka Khan. Khan claims that she and her children were the targets of an elaborate criminal plot orchestrated by Johnson and a plethora of other defendants–some individuals, some groups, some government agencies, and some businesses–and that together, the defendants worked to kidnap Biggers, as well as her children.

Now from the "Disney Dining News":
these are also named defendants:

The complaint is 45 pages in length, but the list of defendants takes up far more paper than the actual complaint, as Biggers lists more defendants than we’ve ever seen listed in any complaint. In addition to naming Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as an alleged perpetrator, the former wrestler listed multiple other WWE personalities who she says played a part in the alleged conspiracy to kidnap her and her family, including “The Miz,” Nikki Bella, Maryse, Heath Miller, and Mark Jindrak.

In the lawsuit, Biggers further named the State of Texas, The El Paso Child Protective Services, the FBI, The Las Cruces, New Mexico Police Department, The NYPD, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, New York ACS, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., the Shirley Police Department, Sigma Phi Epsilon, and Suffolk County, New York, as defendants in the case, alleging that they, too, were accomplices in the alleged criminal plot against her.

Disney Dining also states:

The complaint is an interesting one and alleges that each of the people and entities named as defendants in the suit played a role in conspiring against Biggers in a case against her in Texas related to child custody. Per PWInsider, Biggers’s lawsuit “makes reference to being taken to Riker’s Island (a jail in NYC) after U.S. Marshals arrived at her home in New York City to arrest her in October 2021, but that they failed to provide a ‘scintilla’ of evidence in a hearing about her extradition. She claims that the judge overseeing the hearing ordered her released, but the arrest and hearing allowed for the ‘kidnapping’ of her children and that the law enforcement agencies involved ‘failed to intervene.’

So, what gets me about this, is that the story is being pushed through on MSN News. It will cause people to look back at the allegations over Disney being in with the Epstein crowd. I suppose this woman could be crazy, but thats not the important part here. The important part is that the story is being pushed. The question I'm seeing is: "Why has the issue of Jeffery Epstein been pushed in the limelight ever since the Biden Scandal hit the fan?"

Could it be that Epstein was secretly having to answer to Biden LLC. We still have a void of where Epstein got his money to begin with, and it seems that Hunter ran in the same social crowd as Epstein (I wonder how many of the Bidens had been to the Island?). Hell, the Bidens have that island house just an hour or so away from Epstein's place.

oh just to cover the oddity of this story.
About Disney Dining

We are an unofficial Disney site filled with writers that love to talk about all things Disney. While we especially love to share about Disney food with “Dining” in our title, we enjoy sharing tips, tricks, and facts about the Disney Parks around the globe. We’ll also keep you updated with the latest Disney news.

Our mission has become to help others discover how amazing Disney really is, and prepare you as you set off to create memories!

We hope this site will enhance your Disney vacations and we trust you will join us in this journey by writing and commenting with your personal Disney experiences.

Something's up, and that something I think is going to be about "Who's to blame for all the Human Trafficking being funneled into the US".

But I've been wrong before?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

The Corn's guna lose all it's juice and dry out if not harvested soon!!!
We will just add water and some yeast and make some beer out of it then.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Popping corn isn't juicy.

Popcorn (also called popped corn, popcorns or pop-corn) is a variety of corn kernel which expands and puffs up when heated; the same names also refer to the foodstuff produced by the expansion.

A popcorn kernel's strong hull contains the seed's hard, starchy shell endosperm with 14–20% moisture, which turns to steam as the kernel is heated. Pressure from the steam continues to build until the hull ruptures, allowing the kernel to forcefully expand, to 20 to 50 times its original size, and then cool.

Some strains of corn (taxonomized as Zea mays) are cultivated specifically as popping corns. The Zea mays variety everta, a special kind of flint corn, is the most common of these.

Popcorn is one of six major types of corn, which includes dent corn, flint corn, pod corn, flour corn, and sweet corn.

Q-Popcorn
It's 5 posts about popcorn. Maybe that's the corn we need.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Q
edit on 18-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: R

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Re: the quote. Not "authority". The full power. Their authorized powers were severely abused to further a political witch hunt.

Cheers

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Is this guy claiming to have seen literal numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4 ? If that's the case, I'm more inclined to believe he's hallucinating rather than seeing an actual physical plane. The field that our spacetime emerges from would more likely take the form of some type of universal symbols or as he also mentioned, patterns. I would expect him to be looking at geometrical structures... something like the amplituhedron or E8 polytope or even holographic quantum error correcting codes.

E8

edit on 18-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Took two takes, kept it quick, blessings all > www.youtube.com... <

new topics

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join