It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Folks here will recall I said the second this pic was released it was a hoax. The visual was taken from every Teevee show image based on "that's what a pipe bomb looks like A-Team"

Jan. 6 pipe bombs at RNC, DNC were inoperable, says ex-agent who contradicts FBI's official story

So to recap. Pipe bomb fake. "officer deaths," lies. "Breached," lies. "Insurrection," lies. "Trump encouraged, never discouraged," lies. No FBI involvement, lies.

Every. Single. Thing. from Jan 6 was Original Narrative = must be a lie. All of it.

:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"A Black woman"?

edit on 15-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

this seems to have triggered a memory of that time all those "bombs" got mailed everywhere like to Goerge Soros' house, and CNN, and to Hillary's house. The guy had that van with all the Trump stickers on it and was also a bloated striper or something. Why was it that the only bomb that seem to have been real was intercepted at the Clintons? I mean Hillary was in Florida (along with the guy that supposedly mailed them) and the only person at the Clintons house was Bill. Did Hillary try and kill Bill?

Now off to these bombs, I wonder if any on them were real but never activated due to everyone compliance with the coup at the Capital building? I bet one real bomb would have went off if members of Congress came back from the nonsense and still wanted to challenge the vote.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Harris isn't black, but whatever the important take away from that piece, was that Biden thinks the calendar goes January 6th, January 21st. The 7th through the 20th don't exist in Bidens mind.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

One of the stickers...

Funny how similar it looks to Mr. Fusca's van...

edit on 15-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

In that bottom side by side photo, is that a comparison of JFK jrs bottom lip with Vincent Fusca's as a suggestion that Fusca is JFK jr?
JFK jr. Was 6'1". Fusca doesn't look like he's anywhere near that height. He doesn't even look like JFK jr in the face or have JFK jrs build. I don't see how anyone could rationally believe these two are one and the same.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Everyone is so shy these days. Noone has asked him.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

has anyone disputed this picture set yet? It was weird that this woman showed up at the Mt Rushmore celebration like many people were predicting that a dead person would be shown to be alive.

Though to be fair those people were also the same ones that talked about Ashley's diary, manufactured viruses, and weird stories about a mysterious island where the power elites would go and live out their sicko-fantasies. So who knows if this picture has any claims of truth behind it.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
How to live forever: Hollywood A.I.'s 'digital twins' bring dead actors back from the grave

From bringing James Dean back to life for new movies to the Army's use of "digital twins" ... CEO and co-founder of Worldwide XR Travis Cloyd and Kathleen Haase, a producer at the USC Institute of Creative Technologies Vision and Graphics Lab, join Meet the Press Reports to discuss how A.I. is letting us live forever.

www.nbcnews.com...

Digital Twins Emerge as the Latest Tool for Growing Cities Smarter

Digital twins, centered on several core pieces of technology, including the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence, are making a critical difference locally and nationally in the government technology landscape.

Imagine having the capability to virtually visualize a world or concept before it exists, say simulating the impacts of new construction, changes to a core IT system or health-care design. For some government entities across the U.S., that time is now, and many believe that digital twins are the answer.

A so-called digital twin offers this capability with a virtual replica of a physical object, system or process designed to simulate the real-world behavior and characteristics of the physical entity it represents. Digital twins center on several core pieces of technology: the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence, extended reality (XR) and the cloud. It's created by collecting data from sensors and other sources in the physical world and inputting them into a computer model, which then uses the data to create a virtual replica that can be manipulated and analyzed in real time.

Orlando, Fla., is home to a first-of-its-scale regional digital twin — covering an 800-square-mile region — and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. The tool is currently deployed from a digital marketing center at the Orlando Economic Partnership’s headquarters in downtown Orlando, with an online version set for launch soon.

www.govtech.com...=true

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be pretty easy to simply stand next to him and guestimate his height. You wouldn't have to ask him anything. No offense to Mr. Fusca but JFJ jr took impeccable care of his physical appearance. I can't imagine him devolving into such a haggard worn out look unless he became a meth addict somewhere along the line.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I think the idea was that he was living undercover. If that was true then the scruffy look would have been a good one given that Kennedy's are not known for looking like homeless people.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
wow wow holy cow

what is this

It's all real you just need to understand things are working behind the scenes even if we don't hear about it.

the irony

Five LGBT+ bars in Chicago dropped Bud Light after Anheuser-Busch CEO said he “never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people”

this is from prior post to rel

Octopuses are waaay old. The oldest known octopus fossil belongs to an animal that lived some 296 million years ago, during the Carboniferous period. 

However, the big-brained cephalopod can navigate through mazes, solve problems and remember solutions, and take things apart for fun–they even have distinct personalities.

Octopuses have blue blood. To survive in the deep ocean, octopuses evolved a copper rather than iron-based blood called hemocyanin, which turns its blood blue

The ink also physically harms enemies. It contains a compound called tyrosinase, which, in humans, helps to control the production of the natural pigment melanin. But when sprayed in a predator’s eyes, tyrosinase causes a blinding irritation. It also garbles creatures’ sense of smell and taste
best sellers
edit on 2023/5/15 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hmmm... A couple of nights ago PG's live stated that someone significant had suicided in the last week - I had assumed in an earlier post that it was the pope... but this appeared on my twitter feed today:

Tweet:

edit on 15-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Hmmm... A couple of nights ago PG's live stated that someone significant had suicided in the last week - I had assumed in an earlier post that it was the pope... but this appeared on my twitter feed today:

Tweet:

I believe his son has been well groomed to take his place. His 'legacy' will carry on...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

George Soros’ army of lieutenants get easy access to Biden White House - April 15, 2023

The progressive kingmaker’s unrivaled access into the Biden administration extends well beyond his 37-year-old son Alexander, who chairs the powerful, liberal grant-making network Open Society Foundations founded by his dad, and as The Post reported on Page 1 last week, has taken on the role of a de-facto White House “ambassador” by making at least 14 visits there....

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Not just yet, his daddy is still alive apparently.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

this is a refute of this story.

Still, while Wallace's tweet about Soros' purported demise has been seen by nearly 300,000 users, it was not the original source of the claim.

A number of other tweets, in English and Turkish, also gained significant traction.

"George Soros is dead. On an evening like this," one tweet said in Turkish on May 14, viewed 725,000 times.

Several posts only included what looks like a screenshot of a news article simply stating "George Soros dead."

This is a common misinformation tool, as headlines from self-proclaimed or non-credible "news" outlets can be cropped and shared as images without the necessary context, making them harder to identify and fact check.

That appeared to be the case here, too. A search for the outlet appears to lead to a report in "World Bulletin," which labels itself as "News From Turkey and Islamic World." The website appears to publish a mix of English and Turkish-language content, some of which ventures into conspiracist territory.

The article's sole source for the claim is stated to be "Politics For All Ireland." The outlet also referenced another tweet making the controversial claim in a May 14 post, in English, by the account with the Twitter handle "Cillian," which features a host of conspiracy theorist and anti-globalist tweets in its feed.

ok but what I found funny/odd is this identifier for the person spreading this story.

One of the most prominent social media users to make the claim was the account of Matt Wallace, a right-wing influencer and crypto investor, who has been accused of sharing misleading content and investment "scams" in the past (allegations that he denies).

So, why single him out as a "Crypto Investor"? Is that going to be the new "Conspiracy Theorist" label?

Again, we don't really know if the story is true or not as of right now. If it's true then that's interesting, but if it's not then what is this trying to distract us from?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman
I'm not saying you aren't right. I am more on the team of "God I hope they didn't just hoax us over the moon". I was 8 in Little Rock AR when they "landed on the moon". One of the biggest thrills of my young life. Now, I know Walter Cronkite, the famous CBS news anchor, was a liar. Now, I know Nixon was setup by the CIA. I am no longer that little naïve child, but now I am still believing we went to the moon, only I think we found proof of previous human presence on the moon. That destroys their narrative all they way to the ground, IMO. Many things die if that is true and TPTB need to keep the wheels greased for their evil plans.

a reply to: crankyoldman

Exactly my point again. It is all up for grabs or nothing is up for grabs.

One should not select what they want to be "real" and not "real" in the Great Awakening, given most of the "big" events were simply an agency reading us a story complete with pictures. I didn't go to the moon, so what I think I know of it all came from NASA telling me a story, not my personal experience.

Sure, I have personal experience with the STORY itself, the Narrative, but that's it. So I can speak to the impact the Story had, in the same exact way I can speak to the impact The Cat in The Hat had, they are exactly the same. I watched it as a kid, thought it was cool, now I don't.

If you say "I want the moon to be real, it matters to me" then it also stands to reason that "god I really want Oswald to be the lone gunman" too, or "gee I really want J6 to be an insurrection" etc.. Even "gee, I want the WH to be real and coming to save us." Can't have it both ways, when we release the attachment to "yes it is, no it isn't" we then see a gray area which is not the polarity cage.

If our only connection to something is Agency we're best served not to attach to it, as the agency represents those with an agenda. Everything is merely a tool, everything, a tool to expand our awareness, and nothing more nothing less.

The more we get stuck within the polarity points, especially those defined through agency, the more we box ourselves in, the more we need extreme contrast to get out, which, ironically creates MORE desire to get deeper into the polarity to defend our POV.

See, the "moon landing" shaped our POV, as it was designed to do. If we ignore it was for nefarious reasons, it led to "if we can put a man on the moon why can't we..." and "F'n USA, kicks some commie a$$ by landing on the moon first, take that Russia." It shaped the thinking. More subtly, we stopped and turned the "stars" into a bridge too far, but instead turned space travel into fantasy land: we went, we conquered we're all done, global warming now.

Could be the key takeaway for us was simply "to travel the stars you need a lead lined metal can, using fuel." Which might have simply been to have folks ignore any other possible way to travel, any, like, oh, I don't know, maybe by the mind, soul, spirit, vibration...

Inversion. Helps to see what the Original Narrative is and just Inverted to see they Agency's point.

Invert the Inverted, it's kind of built into us.

Just gonna piggy-back here, good sir. To those whom don't know, what's currently going was not hidden by the Bolshevik personality phenomena ruling the simulacrum.

"He replied, “It is not what Moses wrote in his first book:
‘He caused Adam to fall into deep sleep’
Rather, Adam’s perceptions were veiled
And he became unconscious.
As he (Yaldabaoth) said through his prophet:
'I will make their minds dull so that they do not see or understand.'”

—The Secret Book of John

gnosis.org...

It is your Awatara itself that is the overlay. We are stuck in an Ethric Simulacrum Construct. They, them, it, (Igigi—you know who they are, them peeps with them giga noses) does not care what it is you believe provided you do not gain gnosis of your Astral Body or that you're stuck in a simulated holography of unimaginable proportions—one of the reasons why the Flat Earth Psyop is perpetuated is so people that start Noticing discredit themselves with FlatEarth instead of realizing it's actually a spherical construct similar to a dyson sphere, in my humble opinion. Igigi hates us all, indiscriminately.

Trevor James Constable knows all about it.

Another day, another Babylonian dolla.

Few Will Accept It
edit on 15-5-2023 by NoAlienBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
U.S. Virgin Islands issued subpoena to Elon Musk in Jeffrey Epstein lawsuit

The U.S. Virgin Islands issued a subpoena to Tesla boss Elon Musk seeking documents as part of that government's lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase.
The Virgin Islands is suing JPMorgan over sex trafficking by the bank's longtime customer Jeffrey Epstein.
The USVI is suing JPMorgan for allegedly enabling and benefiting from Epstein's trafficking of young women to his private island in the Virgin Islands to be abused by him and others.
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon is due to be deposed on May 26 in the case.

The U.S. Virgin Islands issued a subpoena to Tesla CEO Elon Musk seeking documents as part of that government's lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase over sex trafficking by the bank's late longtime customer Jeffrey Epstein, a court filing revealed Monday.

That filing said the Virgin Islands has tried unsuccessfully since late April to serve Musk with the subpoena, which was issued because Epstein "may have referred or attempted to refer" Musk as a client to JPMorgan.

The USVI hired an investigative firm to try to locate an address from Musk, and also contacted one of the CEO's lawyers, who in the past has waived the requirement of him being personally served with legal documents in past federal cases, according to the filing in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.

"The Government contacted Mr. Musk's counsel via email to ask if he would be authorized to accept service on Mr. Musk's behalf in this matter but did not receive a response confirming or denying his authority," the filing said.

CNBC has reached out to request comment from Musk, who in addition to being CEO of Tesla is head of SpaceX and Twitter CEO by e-mail.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I watched the rally footage where they showed up together, stood about 5 people apart, then left separately. That's all I can say, other than her pic is a dead ringer. You can even see her spookytooth.

People do have plastic surgery.

edit on 15-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: files.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join