It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Chuckle etc dinosaur tech moi but spose it be simple, what button does one push Rel ?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

: Australia introduces social credit to access the internet, through your digital ID. Citizens need 100 identification points to use social networks. The police will have access to your accounts, including private messages.

twitter.com...

Four-Star General Paul Nakasone, who was in charge of Cyber Command and the NSA during the 2020 election heist retires out of the blue.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It really doesn't matter. Zelensky wears that crap no matter who he's visiting. Fake Pope for a Fake Chruch it seems, but one would think that if they want to keep up appearances, they would have told Zelensky to dress up a bit. Instead, he shows up everywhere dressed like a 90's era Russian thug.

GF,

That is his public image, he IS keeping up his "public appearance". He will wear it until the war is finished. No need for him to break his routine for a fake Pope.

Cheers
edit on 16-5-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

As I said in another thread, it’s like turning up for a board meeting at the office wearing used overalls because someone is painting the fence outside. How people don’t see through this charlatan and his cheap tactics I’ll never know.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Re "Which button?" - in terms of the vidayo setting, I don't know as I don't have a utewb acct - but I'd expect it to be in your account settings; possibly under "content" or "privacy" settings> Here's what I see:

To add: More feedback... The video "stutters" every few seconds, making it difficult to listen too (but not impossible). I think this may be because you are on a slow internet link or even dial-up. Worth getting others to preview what's uploaded with other videos - like you did with me here. (ETA - Problem goes on replay - so may be at my end).

Alternatively for "Which button to push?":

a) If in Oval Office or Kremlin, then not the big red one! You'll either get butler delivering coke or start WWIII,

b) If in a department store with E. Jean Carroll, then not the button ending in "Horace" that she named her cat after!

c) If needing to frustrate an AI, then "FUTURE PROVES PAST" or "Non mordero piu" usually works...

Lastly, I have an interesting story about a UK Ley Line that may interest you... I'll post it today later to get your interpretation of it.
edit on 16-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It really doesn't matter. Zelensky wears that crap no matter who he's visiting. Fake Pope for a Fake Chruch it seems, but one would think that if they want to keep up appearances, they would have told Zelensky to dress up a bit. Instead, he shows up everywhere dressed like a 90's era Russian thug.

GF,

That is his public image, he IS keeping up his "public appearance". He will wear it until the war is finished. No need for him to break his routine for a fake Pope.

Cheers

I was thinking the only other outfits in his wardrobe might be high heels and leather bondage clothing.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I agree. If anything were to change with the electoral college, I'd like to see each elector be able to vote the way their district votes, rather than a state's electors all casting the same vote based on a state's majority.

On the other hand, the manner of elections is generally determined by the state legislatures per the CONUS, so it would take a constitutional amendment to change it nationwide. Each state could change the manner in which its electors cast their votes though, individually, if they chose to.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Law of War, how much was referred to others to deal with because it was Treason? Pretty sure now every time that Punisher version is in the Q drops it relates to someone sent up for Treason.

Normies getting it, only those who knew all of this years ago are disappointed. Arrests do not matter, destruction of morale does as war creates casualties, accounted, morale is the goal, destroy the minion support class, not middle management.

FBI indefensible now, exposed, the rest exposed, eneMedia etc. . Zero morale in DC, none.

Normies have the information we had years ago, what will they do with it?

Zel and Vlad, said it before, watch what Vlad does, not what Joe does. And just prior to the debt problem, btw, I'm all in, let it default just to see what happens... Ukraine war: Putin and Zelensky agree to meet African leaders to discuss peace plan

BRICSouthAfrica

South Africa’s leading position in the African delegation is bound to draw scrutiny.

"We have it all"... now.

Timing is everything, funny how this happened at the same time as Durham.

Some Matrix Stuff a few may find interesting, make of it what you will.

CLIP

Old Matrix

New Matrix

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
BRICS: 10 Developing Eastern Countries Ready to Ditch U.S. Dollar

The 10 nations that have decided to ditch the U.S. dollar are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.

In conclusion, apart from BRICS countries, now ASEAN nations will move away from the U.S. dollar. It is reported that the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is also planning to move in the same direction.

watcher.guru...

Consolidated Strategy on the Fourth Industrial Revolution for ASEAN

Dubbed as the inevitable convergence of the physical and digital worlds, the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) is reshaping economies and societies around the globe. The opportunities arising from its evolution in ASEAN are limitless. The 4IR offers people the opportunity to grow better connected, helps economies grow and become more competitive, empowers ASEAN’s citizens and improves their livelihoods through digitalising the provision of basic social services, and helps society decarbonise to meet sustainable development challenges confronting the region. Identified as a cross-pillar priority deliverable under Brunei Darussalam’s ASEAN Chairmanship this year, the Consolidated Strategy on the 4IR for ASEAN will guide the ASEAN Community’s progression towards digital transformation for the benefit of the society.

asean.org...
edit on 16-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Durham report... DONE IN 30 - NEWS UNLOCKS MAP:

Durham report came out 30 months, to the day, from when he was appointed SC!!!

Bigger

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Law of War, how much was referred to others to deal with because it was Treason? Pretty sure now every time that Punisher version is in the Q drops it relates to someone sent up for Treason.

Timing is everything, funny how this happened at the same time as Durham.

Hilarious.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Four-Star General Paul Nakasone, who was in charge of Cyber Command and the NSA during the 2020 election heist retires out of the blue.

That cybersituation was "debunked".

www.dailydot.com...
dailydot.com/debug/oan-shodan-voting-machines/

edit on 17-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

13Kiwi20qYes, re my Ley Line story from the UK:

There is a Ley Line at the bottom of a steep hill, through a village called Saintbury, that I have to drive along to visit ma's. It is marked by a stone cross at the bottom of the hill, as shown in picture below and by St Nicholas church at the top of the road/hill. The village has a "Hobbit"/Shires feel to it; Yellow/Orange cotswold stone houses but all detached in their own plots. The choice of saint name (St Nick/Santa/Satan) is appropriate as the norman church is built on saxon church remains and has 2 pre-christianity altar stones within it; one octagonal. A nearby hill is ripe with witches folklore. There is also a Barrow burial at the top of the hill, indicating even earlier settlement there.

The Ley line appears to have both good and bad sides- some articles say it's part of a dragon ley line which links with nearby templar villages, including Temple Herdewycke which has claims of having held the ark of the covenant. A stone tablet found in a wall has been confirmed to come from mount Sinai.

Saintbury Cross:

Half way up the hill is a LARGE WWII bomb crater which the road passes through. As a kid my dad used to take me there and we would swing on a rope hanging from a tree branch into the crater as it was always filled with 5+ ft of leaves. Anyway the point is that this crater must be 70 yards diameter and 25 foot deep - you could fit a large 2 story house in it on each side of the road. The given story is that a RAF bomber dropped its payload to save fuel on the way home but it was obviously only 1 1000lb+ bomb to create a single large crater? What bomber would return home with a 1000lb bomb? It's also off track of any flight paths that would have been used then.

I'm wondering if the bomb was dropped deliberately in that location to disrupt the ley line energy; in WWII? In the same way that we are told the canadian trucker convoys were used to disrupt negative ley line energy in Canada/US. I always feel a relaxing positive energy from the cross at bottom of the hill until about a hundred yards from the bomb crater, when it becomes a scary negative energy vibe until after the church. Odd that I didn't feel that negative energy in the late 60s as a kid there... maybe it took a while for the energy disturbance to come into effect?

Here's the location and note the road up the hill is called BUCKLE street... BUCKLE UP!

Bigger

Larger map showing proximity to Temple Herdewycke (Saintbury bottom left nr. Weston Subedge):

Bigger

Some pictures of the village and uphill road... (though none available of the crater site!):

Sources:
Wiki Saintbury
A Cotswold Ley
Temple Herdewycke

ETA: We may find that angelchemuel knows more about the ley line here as it's not far from her.
(Apologies for the diversion DTOM... though it does link to BUCKLE UP)

edit on 17-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Fabulous Rel!
Now I'll have to take a trip out with my dowser and walking boots and see what it (dowser) tells me.
Witches (the horrid ones) have been busy a couple of decades ago, reversing the flow of ley-lines on Anglesey.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, have a look into Michael Bentine's books, particularly his Lords of the Levels (a novel). Also Doors of the Mind. Did you know he was a crack shot with a pistol and was the only civilian ever to have trained the SAS (in their early days) in counter terrorism at Hereford? A fascinating man!
edit on am52America/ChicagoWednesday2023-05-17T02:48:39-05:0002America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Fabulous Rel!
Now I'll have to take a trip out with my dowser and walking boots and see what it (dowser) tells me.
Witches (the horrid ones) have been busy a couple of decades ago, reversing the flow of ley-lines on Anglesey.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, have a look into Michael Bentine's books, particularly his Lords of the Levels (a novel). Also Doors of the Mind. Did you know he was a crack shot with a pistol and was the only civilian ever to have trained the SAS (in their early days) in counter terrorism at Hereford? A fascinating man!

Hi Jane, would you mind describing your dowser ie shape size and material used. I use divining rods to locate under ground utility assets and always thought they worked by a connection of body and earth, spiritual perhaps.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Trip

Sir Escanor IsOnFire
@EscanorIsOnFire
8h
Lucille Ball (Lu---er B--l) had several shows with "Lucy" in the title.   Her first big show was "I Love Lucy" with best friend characters Fred & Ethel, and her husband Desi who played "Ricky".   Coincidence or Not?  LUCY (LUCI) FRED (F) ETHEL (E) RICKY (R)   “I LOVE L-C-F-R”

Stumble
twitter.com...Right under our nose?
Interesting

The water cycle describes the existence and movement of water on, in, and above the Earth.  Where does all the Earth's water come from?  Primordial Earth was an incandescent globe made from magma, but all magmas contain water.  Water set free by magma began to cool down the Earth's atmosphere, until it could stay on the surface as a liquid.  Volcanic activity kept and still keeps introducing water in the atmosphere, thus increasing the surface-and-ground water volume of the Earth."
primarywaterinstitute.org...
WTW
poison squad

Now that it’s fashionable to expose Desantis, let’s give this another try. This thread is mostly off the top off my head and random, let’s see how it goes:twitter.com...

edit on 2023/5/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Michael Bentine's Potty Time!!!!

(Only need to watch first couple mins to get the idea).

Never knew that bout the SAS... I wonder if he was an early Truther?

ETA - You can park on side of road within a few yards of the crater! Grabs some pictures whilst your there? Since I can't find any of the crater.
edit on 17-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here's an indicator of the public perception of Phil Godlewski...

He is interviewed in GEORGE NEWS issue 7... as are TRUMP and General Flynn.
Telegram post that highlighted this.

Of the 36 comments here, there are 12 mentions of PG, 4 of DJT and none of Gen Flynn.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I think it's because the Flynn we should be trusting is/was Charles Flynn and not Michael. That's just me though, and I have been known to be wrong from time to time.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Another one of Q's ambiguous statements.

I still wonder about "Trust Kansas".

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join